Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Uncle Ike... let me in!"

Nancy knocked on the door of Cabin Number One. She knew that her Uncle Ike was alone inside because she had been watching the cabin for some time and had seen her Aunt Tricia drive off to town. The two of them had spent the morning down by the swimming pool, and Nancy had seen her Uncle making another video tape of himself diving into the pool. Thinking there was no one around he had also made Aunt Tricia do some dives and some thing that looked like weird exercises completely nude... all for his camera.

Nancy knew that he was in there watching the re-runs of the films now, and she thought that it would be a perfect time to visit him.

"WHO IS IT?" Ike growled. He didn't like to be interrupted in the middle of a tape. He was just getting a big kick out of watching Tricia doing the 'exercises' he had mapped out for her down by the pool, and was planning to splice parts of this tape into the one he had made of her the other night. He was really getting quite a collection... one that any man would be proud to own!

"It's me... open up, Uncle Ike!"

"Damn... what does that nosey kid want?" Ike turned off the video machine and went to the door. Nancy stood there resplendent in a bright cotton shift, so short that it barely covered her upper thighs.

"Hi... Uncle Ike..." she said in her most seductive voice. She skipped into the room before he could stop her. "Oh... I see you're watching the video machine... will you show me your latest tapes?"

"Listen... kid... go'way... I'm busy right now!" Ike was still wearing his bathing trunks, and Nancy observed his dark curly body hairs with admiration.

"I've always liked your curly chest, Uncle Ike," she smiled, sitting upon the bed.

"Now when has she seen my chest before?" Ike wondered.

"Come on... show me some tapes... I just love them!"

"Oh... alright... but just one or two," Ike said, preparing to replace the lewd tapes with something more suitable for a 10 year old.

Nancy watched him closely as he fixed the machine, and he remembered how she had asked him to show her everything about it. He had been proud at the time when she'd shown a remarkable grasp of mechanical things. As he inserted a tape of himself diving off the diving board into the Olympic size swimming pool, it suddenly struck him as odd that it was Nancy who had stacked the tapes and insisted that he and Carrie and Jamie watch it that fateful day up at the big house! What they were supposed to be watching was the family volley ball game, but in the midst of it the tape he'd filmed previously of himself and Carrie making it in her big round bed had suddenly appeared on the small screen... and THAT he thought, was when the shit hit the fan!

He had always thought that he himself was to blame for that dreadful error, but now that he thought about it, he didn't see how he could have been that careless. Besides, he was almost certain he had put that particular tape away in his secret hiding place. Ike eyed Nancy suspiciously as the little girl began to ooh and aah over his less than spectacular leaps into the Pool.

"Nancy..." he said suddenly. "Let's watch some different tapes..." He began to fiddle with the machine. "Will you get them for me?"

Before she realized that it was a trap, Nancy started toward the bathroom. The obscene tapes were in the hamper of the bathroom, and that was where she had found the one of Uncle Ike and Grandma before she placed it in the machine and made sure they they would all watch it!

"YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH!" Ike yelled as he saw her direction. "YOU put that tape on the machine, didn't you? HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT IT?"

He grabbed her and began shaking. Nancy's red pigtails began flying, and her teeth chattered as her head bobbed up and down during the vigorous shaking.

"Let me go, Uncle Ike... LEMME GO!" she cried.

"That means you must have seen everything!" Ike yelled. "YOU LITTLE SNEAK! WELL I HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD EYEFULL! WHY... I'VE GOT A GOOD MIND TO..." He turned Nancy's small body over his knee and prepared to give her a good spanking. But then he saw that her naked little buttocks were staring back at his disbelieving eyes. SHE WASN'T WEARING PANTIES UNDERNEATH HER DRESS!

His hand remained suspended in the air... and then once over his initial shock, he brought it down hard on the twin white mounds of virgin flesh.

"OOOOOOOW!" Nancy exclaimed.

"YOU MEDDLING LITTLE..." his hand came down hard again.

"OOOOOOW! Uncle Ike!" His flat hand came down again and again making the soft white skin of Nancy's nakedly smooth young buttocks turn scarlet.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT... WHY?"

The stinging pain on her trembling asscheeks made tears spring to Nancy's eyes, and suddenly she began to blurt out the whole story.

Her uncle's hand remained suspended above her exposed nether cheeks as she began to stammer out the words... half crying and sobbing.

"I did it because I wanted to get back at Daddy... I just wanted to see what his reaction would be to you and Grandma fucking! I stumbled upon you by accident and watched the whole thing. I knew you made a tape of it!"

"Where did you learn such words... and how did you know about me and your grandma?" Ike asked, totally shocked by the little girl's language.

"FROM YOU... YOU AND GRANDMA... AND FROM GRANDPA... AND..."

"AND WHO... GRANDPA AND WHO?"

"I... I can't say!" How could she tell Ike that she'd seen his own wife, Aunt Tricia with her father???

"YOU LITTLE SNIP! YOU TELL ME OR I'LL BEAT YOU TILL YOUR BEHIND TURNS PURPLE." Ike began to whack away at Nancy's bottom, furiously gritting his teeth. Too many things were falling into place... too fast. He was beginning to understand things that he really didn't want to understand... but the knowledge was coming, even before he was ready for it! Even before Nancy spoke, he KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO SAY!

Nancy spoke defiantly... angry at the recollection of what she had seen. "WITH AUNT TRICIA... THAT'S WHO... WITH TRICIA!"

Ike's hand stopped in mid-air. He spoke slowly and deliberately. "Doing what... what were they doing? Tell me everything!"

He helped Nancy get down from his knees but held her in place in front of him by placing his hands around her waist.

Nancy began to sputter out the entire story. About how she had lured her grandfather to the old cabins and how when they were just getting to the interesting parts, Aunt Tricia had come into the cabin looking for her father... and how she had run off and Gramps had followed her... and what she had seen them doing down by the stream.

"AND IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" she concluded tearfully, nevertheless scanning her Uncle's face to see if he planned on spanking her some more.

"Oh, Christ!" Ike put his hand to his head. The image of his wife writhing nakedly around on the ground down by the creek with her own father pounding hotly between her widespread legs was running through his mind almost as if he himself had filmed it and was playing it back. THAT was where she'd been the night he'd waited for her to get back... THAT was why there were those smudges on her ass!

"OH GOD!" he said out loud, remembering all the time that he'd encouraged Tricia to spend with her father because it gave him easier access to her mother. All the time he was dallying with Carrie, Tricia was probably getting closer and closer to intimacy with her father! How many times had they done it?

Nancy was still talking but he was paying little attention, only catching a word here and there.

"So PLEASE... Uncle Ike... PLEASE... You see... it has to be you... Why do I have to be the one who's left out???"

"WHA... WHAT? What are you saying, child?" Ike suddenly realized just what Nancy was asking of him. He looked at her earnest little freckled face and saw that she was perfectly serious. And just as he was about to say something else, he saw her pick up her dress and place herself once more on his knees... only this time, she sat up, placing her arms around his neck, and wiggling her sensuous little buttocks into a comfortable position on his lap. She placed her head in the crook of his neck and whispered into his ear. His brain was whirring, all the component parts of what was happening clicking together quickly and accurately.

Nancy pulled back a little and gathering up her courage looked into Ike's eyes. With a shiver, she felt his dark eyes burning into hers, frightening her and thrilling her to the marrow of her bones. With the speed of a hawk latching onto its prey, Ike leaned forward, grabbed her hard by the shoulders and kissed her full on the lips.

Ike felt a perverse excitement taking hold of him... not only because of the unusual feeling of Nancy's little lips and tongue beneath his, but because of the lewdly vengeful plan that was forming in his mind.

"What the hell," he thought... "old man Livingston's already had a crack at her... and the kid's begging for it!" He wasn't beyond giving any woman what she wanted, even if she was a ten year old! He could feel the little girl's entire body tensing against his, responding to the long kiss hungrily with a sincerity that he found appealing. He let his hands run along the small waist, the hips that were already beginning to form... the breasts that were almost non-existent, but already there in the form of tiny hard little nipples that rolled charmingly beneath his exploring fingers. Her skin was softer than silk and Ike found that he was getting very excited indeed! Any second thoughts of propriety that he might have had were being burned away slowly but surely by this determined little woman! SHE WAS GOING TO BE SOME LOOKER WHEN SHE GREW UP! Nancy returned his kiss with a ferver born to a sensuous woman... and Ike could sense that she was really ready, just as she said she was!

He let his hands slide tantalizingly over her small budding breasts, feeling the little girl moan and squirm as he played with them and kneaded them, concentrating on the growing nipples, working on them until he could feel them stiffening.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Nancy moaned, gurgling deep in her throat. Her little nipples tingled, and she felt her Uncle's slowly hardening prick rising against her naked thighs beneath the covering of his brief bathing suit. She reached her small hand down to feel its dimensions, and felt it jerk against her hand.

"OH!" she said. Ike renewed his kiss and Nancy felt a frenzy of desire begin to grow at the pit of her belly. Her tongue dug deep into her Uncle Ike's mouth, as his thickening penis throbbed against her hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.