Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 13: In Cabin Number One

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: In Cabin Number One -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The faint whirring of the machine in the background did little to help Tricia's state of mind. She had hoped that Ike would be sleeping when she returned to the cabin from her long interlude with her father. Her light cotton dress was torn and ripped and her hair a mess... and she knew that she looked like she had been doing just what she had been doing! She had hoped to be able to sneak into the bathroom and to clean herself up before being seen by anyone.

But Ike had been waiting for her... waiting a long time too to judge by his anger... and now, she was paying for it. The bright flood lights hurt her eyes, even though she was turned away from them, and she was aware of the fact that her naked behind was probably smudged with dirt from being ground unmercifully down into the soft earth by her father's powerful body fucking into her. She trembled with guilt and a horrible fear that Ike would somehow guess what had happened. If only this whole thing could be over quickly and she could get away from his piercing stare... his yelling! But as a child she had been taught to be an obedient little girl, and even now with this demanding husband, she instinctively obeyed, cowering at his every command. Just as she had once obeyed her mother... and especially her father, (although the latter had seldom raised his voice to her)... she tried her best to carry out all of Ike's wishes... even when she thought them to be ugly abnormal requests. This time was no exception, and Tricia knelt naked on all fours on the bed as Ike had ordered her to do. She cringed backwards. "NO! Ike... NO..." The video tape ground on, recording her every move... a sound device that Ike had added taking in her every sound. "What's the matter?" Ike said "looks like you've been up to something in the woods to me... got nothing left for your old man, eh?"

Tricia shivered at the words... she had just left the arms of her real old man... her father!

From her lewd position on the bed, terror struck deep in her heart. No matter how horrible Ike had been to her as a husband and there was no excuse for her incestuous acts. There was really nothing sufficient enough to explain what she had done. She wondered fleetingly if there would ever be an end to her troubles now that she had committed such a vile sin!

Ike was on the bed now... pawing at her already abused body... treating her roughly as though to punish her for her actions. His touch was ugly, uncaring... decidedly hostile... and although his hands hurt... she thought... he's right... he's right to treat me like this... I DESERVE IT!

Her life with Ike had been bad enough before... but now after her experiences with her father, Tricia knew it would get worse and worse unless she could do something to change everything. She was worried that she was in need of psychiatric care... why else would she have done those incestuous things... why else would she now be doing what Ike told her to do! She really did feel insane there kneeling up on the bed. All she could think of was her terrible hatred for Ike... how she would like to KILL him if she only had the courage!

Impervious to his wife's thoughts, Ike peered curiously down at her white, wide-spread buttocks, making sure that they were properly placed for the video camera. What had she been doing... he wondered... she certainly was acting guilty enough so that his suspicions were aroused... apart from the way she looked when she came in the door! But he couldn't imagine prim little Tricia with another man... and besides he knew there weren't any other men around apart from her brother and her father!

"What have you been up to?" he asked, looking back over his shoulder to check out the camera image. There on the screen behind him he saw himself naked kneeling behind Tricia's smoothly upturned ass-cheeks. Her blonde hair hung down into her face, covering it completely as she held herself up on her elbows, back arching and rounded breasts swinging forward.

"You been fingering yourself out in the woods?" he leered lewdly.

Tricia only sobbed in reply, and Ike continued, warming to his task. "Well, spread those legs wider! Let's see how worked up you are!"

His large thick cock bulged out ominously in her direction, as leaning over, he slowly and deliberately parted the soft yielding cheeks much farther than they would ordinarily spread. He heard Tricia moan in protest, and smiled to himself.

"You Livingstons think you're real hot shit!" he said, leaning forward toward the small brown opening of Tricia's tiny puckered anus. Suddenly his tongue flicked forward and he licked teasingly at the surface between the softness of her widely held ass cheeks.

"OOooh!" Tricia shuddered at the awful wet feeling along her narrow trembling crevice. It felt cold and disgusting. It seemed so obscene that he should do such a thing to her and take pictures of it too, that Tricia started to cry. She felt utterly at Ike's mercy, knowing that he would not hesitate to force her into any weird, degrading position that might strike his fancy.

"YOU'RE HORRIBLE... JUST HORRIBLE!" she cried out. But the words could just as easily have been directed to herself, she thought. She had not only been unfaithful to her husband... but she had accepted as her lover, her OWN FATHER!

Ike's tongue flicked teasingly again into the open crevice of her behind, sending chills running through her, making her feel more ashamed and embarrassed than she had ever been. He had never done this to her... never forced her into such a lewd, humiliating position and she began to wonder just what he had in mind!

"Spread your knees wider!" he ordered, glancing sideways without removing his tongue so that he could see them on the video screen. The lewd image of his wife's nakedly upturned buttocks on the small screen stimulated him all the more, and he withdrew his tongue slowly and peered at the brown, puckered little opening with amusement.

Tricia's long, trim legs were spread so far apart that they hurt. She sobbed as quietly as she could knowing that the sound of her crying usually infuriated Ike all the more. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her rectum and she realized dully that Ike was trying to put his finger into her back there. His finger was thick and it scraped at the tender opening of her rectum. She tried to wiggle away from the pain as it began to turn in the deep rubbery channel, moving steadily forward until she could feel the palm of his hand flat against her asscheeks and then pulling back out with tiny jerky motions.

"NNNNNNNNNNGH!" she cried out. The pain was awful... but what was worse was the awful idea of what he was doing to her.

"Please, Ike... don't!"

"Never mind all that..." Ike replied, forcing another finger into the entrance of her widely stretching rectum, and worming it in along side the other.

"NOoooooooo NONONO!" Tricia tried hard to straighten out her knees so that her behind would no longer be in such a vulnerable position, but Ike pulled her back up, smacking her buttocks against the protruding rod of his cock, while keeping his fingers sunk deep up inside her rear passage. Tricia was forced to maintain her humiliating kneeling position, and her smooth creamy buttocks remained as wide spread as before.

"For this little movie, Tricia baby... we're gonna try something new... something I've wanted to do to you for a long time!"

"You and a few others... your mother among them!" he thought. Yes, what a joy it would be to have Carrie Livingston right here in this position, her backside an open book just waiting to be read.

"Now open up that tight little ass of yours... It may hurt at first... but it's good for you... little pain never hurt anybody... especially a Livingston!"

Tricia's face grew red. She felt that her husband could see right through her... that he knew just what horrible things she had done... how she had twisted and turned and begged for more! Tears ran down her face and some of her long blonde hair clung to her wet cheeks.

"Say you want it!" Ike growled.

"Say what?"

"SAY YOU WANT IT UP THE ASS!" His fingers rammed forward causing her such pain that she screamed loudly.

"OH IKE... NOOOOOO I CAN'T, I CAN'T!"

"YES... oh yes... you can!" Ike answered, leered backward at the video screen as he slowly, torturously, pulled his finger out of her puckered rectum until it suddenly slipped free at the end with a small, lewd popping sound.

"I... I..." she stammered, confused by the sudden relief she felt in her anal passage. Ike's hard hot belly pressed up against the smooth fleshy whiteness of her buttocks and he shoved his swollen cock hard up into the softly yielding crevice between them.

"YOU WHAT... SAY IT, BITCH!"

"Fuck me up the ass... Yes... Ike do it... fuck me there... I deserve it... yes, you're right... oh for God's sake be quick about it... get it over with!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.