Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tricia walked slowly in the direction she had seen her father take some time ago. She had been waiting for him to retum, having decided that she had to talk to him about what had happened between tbem. She had to somehow try to explain why he had caught her doing such an evil thing with Susan... for she believed this to be the primary cause of his actions with her.

"It really is all my fault!" she told herself once more as she headed toward the deserted cabins. She felt oddly calm now though... originally she had been ready to leave her husband Ike... to return home to live... but now, she knew that no matter how awful Ike was, she had to give her marriage another chance. Hadn't her body made it perfectly clear to her that the things she felt for her father, weren't entirely normal? She had loved him so well throughout her childhood, and loved him and looked up to him as an adult. SHE HAD LOVED HIM A BIT TOO WELL! She had to tell him this now... to tell him that it wasn't his fault. She had seen his suffering face at lunch, and she longed to sooth the pain she had read there.

"Daddy..." she called softly... "Daddy... !"

"Where could he have gone to... ?" she wondered aloud. She didn't see any reason why he would be down by the old cabins anyway... and suddenly a fear took hold of her... Supposing he was going to do something foolish... like... Her mind hardly dared to form the thought of suicide, but remembering how she herself had felt after the incredible carnal experience with her father, she knew that it wasn't too far fetched a thought! Panic stricken, she ran to the old grey buildings, barging into the first one, screaming her father's name.

"OH GOD, DADDY... PLEASE, WHERE ARE YOU?" Not finding him there, she ran from cabin to cabin until she reached the last one. By that time, she was convinced that she would find him there... in a state near death... it would be too late to save him... She imagined all sorts of terrible thoughts, and she was so afraid of what she would find that she pushed the creaky old door open very slowly, and entered silently, feeling the blood pounding hard at her temples.

"Oh... Gramps... Gramps... It's so good... so goooood! MORE! MORE! MORE!" Nancy's voice pleaded.

"HONEY NO... I WON'T PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY ANY MORE... DON'T MAKE ME!"

Tricia froze at the sound of her father's voice. There were just no two ways to interpret what was going on, and Tricia's first horrified reaction was a piercing scream.

"DADDDDY! NO! NO! NOT WITH LITTLE NANCY... NO!" and then she was turning and stumbling blindly out of the cabin. She hadn't seen them... and yet there was a perfect image of their obscene lewdness imprinted on her mind. She ran in an awkward zig-zag, still mumbling out with pain and disbelief. If she had been worried that her world was ruined before, now it was completely beyond repair. She began to laugh hysterically as she ran, recalling that she had once thought of her husband Ike as a monster... when in reality the monster was her own FATHER! It was just too awful to take, and Tricia headed away from the big house and the upgraded grounds of Livingston's, toward the thick underbrush down by the creek. She didn't know why she was headed there... it was just a question of getting as far away from the cabin as possible!

John, moments later, dashed from the cabin behind her, leaving the satiated young Nancy sprawled on the bed. His big cock bobbed lewdly in front of him as he ran after his daughter. The opening of his fly gaped obscenely open, and his silver grey hair was a disheveled mass about his head.

He caught up with her as she reached the creek. She was pausing there momentarily, wondering where to go from there. She just had to get somewhere where she could never be able to even think of the things that were going on between the members of her family! HER OWN FATHER... WITH HIS OWN GRANDDAUGHTER, NANCY... A TEN YEAR OLD! AND YESTERDAY SHE HAD THOUGHT THE WORST HAD ALREADY HAPPENED...

"Let me go, Daddy... LET ME GO!" she cried as he held her, afraid she was about to jump in the fast moving waters of the creek.

"YOU MONSTER!" she screamed, "YOU ABSOLUTE MONSTER! What did you do to little Nancy??? Wasn't I enough for you? Wasn't it enough to make love to your own daughter? You had to do it to your granddaughter too?!!" Her hysterical voice rose to a high, feverish pitch as she spat the words out directly into her father's anguished face.

"What's the matter?" she continued. "WASN'T I GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU???" Her entire body trembled with rage as the words tumbled from her lips.

"NO... Tricia... NO PLEASE... OH HONEY... YOU'VE GOT TO UNDERSTAND IT WAS ALL A MISTAKE... A BIG MISTAKE... I... I'VE GOT TO EXPLAIN... !"

"What can you explain... YOU PERVERT! JUST WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?" Her body reached the highest point of tension, and suddenly she broke, collapsing in tears against her father, her tears and sobs resounding through the crisp twilight air around them.

Automatically, John began to stroke his young daughter's hair in a soothing motion. Just as he had soothed away her tears when she was a child, the action came naturally now. But with each stroke of his hand upon her long blonde hair he was attempting to calm himself too.

"Don't cry baby... don't cry..." he muttered, all the while wondering to himself how any of them could go on. The person he loved dearest in the whole world, had received the most pain from him... yes, he thought to himself... I love her even more than Carrie... It wasn't right but it was true. He had always felt an extra something for his little girl... a something that only recently had gotten out of hand!

The two of them stood there like lost children, clinging to each other, both of them sobbing, until the closeness of their bodies brought out the hidden lust inside them. Afterward, Tricia would not even recall who had started it... whether it was her or her father... but suddenly she was kissing him and his hands were running all over her body. Her brief cotton dress allowed him to feel the soft voluptuousness of her breasts, her hips, her thighs... her knees felt weak as she leaned against him and her mind went blank. There were no evil thoughts to contemplate after all... only the blissful absence of thought... the wonderful nearness to her father's big strong muscular body. She could already feel the outline of his immense penis pressing against her... and in spite of everything... no matter what... she wanted him jerking and spurting up inside her again! The taste of his mouth on hers was familiar and marvellous, sending chills of desire racing down to the explosion point between her legs.

John's heart thudded hard in his chest, and in a lightening flash he seemed to still see young Nancy back at the cabin... seemed to feel her tiny, greedily clinging pussy beneath his fingers. His naked cock rose precipitously against Tricia's stomach, and he could sense that her whole being was in readiness for him. What had happened before had been an accident... when he had stumbled upon her in the grass out by the lake and had seen her playing nakedly with his daughter-in-law, Susan, something had snapped inside him... if anyone had asked him, never in a million years would be have dreamed he would do such a thing to his own daughter! Yet, here they were today... caught in each other's arms, so hungry for each other that they could hardly wait!

"Darling... let's sit down here... come on... sit down here with me!" he said softly. He helped to lower her trembling form to the ground, and they sat side by side on the soft earth that was still warm from the autumnal sun. John's arm brought her close to him and his lips found that her willing mouth had the color as well as the taste of fresh crushed strawberries.

They were sitting very close and Tricia felt completely mesmerized by her father's hypnotically comforting proximity. In a daze, she began to shake her head no, but the action seemed to have no connection to what was happening. Her face became a mask of uncontrallable longing... as, her father's hotly searching hands slipped into the thin fabric of her dress, cupping her large white breats inside the half-bra she wore, and slowly beginning to massage them into an excitedly quivering hardness.

"Tricia's breasts..." he thought to himself

"I'm holding my own little baby, Tricia's breasts!"

He could recall when she didn't have any, when she was only a tiny baby, nestling in his arms. And now, his big hands could hardly encompass the firm, white mounds. With his thumb and forefinger be fumbled for the tips, taking the softly throbbing nipples and rolling them with slow deliberation.

"Oh, Dadddy... daaaady!" Tricia moaned. She could feel herself melting at her father's intimate touches. The golden curling triangle of sparsely growing pubic hair between her legs was moist with longing for the man who had spawned her. There was a dull ache in her loins that she wanted desperately to eradicate. There was really only one way to do this, she knew, and that was to suck her father's prick deep up inside her hungering stomach and satisfy the intense need she felt.

As if sensing what his young married daughter wanted, John placed his hand on her leg, high up at her thigh. The material of her flimsy cotton dress fell back from her legs, and be slipped his hand upward, making light, teasing contact with the thin leg band of elastic of Tricia's sheer pink panties. He could feel thin, teasing tendrils of silken pubic hair curling out from underneath the edges.

"Ah... Tricia... baby" John sighed, letting his tongue slip deep into her mouth. Tricia groaned as her father teased his fingers about on the outer little cuntal lips between her legs, pushing and sliding the thin, almost non-existent material into the narrow slit of her trembling vagina. He was surprised as she moaned softly and lay limply back upon the grass with the legs slightly spread, and he lay back with her, a new shaft of desire piercing him at the thought of his audacity. HE WAS ACTUALLY TOUCHING HER CUNT NOW! He felt with certainty that he was realizing the fulfillment of many years of suppressed dreams about his daughter as be played with her teasingly at first. Then his index finger slipped suddenly beneath the thin protective crotch band of her panties and he flicked at the moisture of her exposed cuntal lips where they pulsed softly beneath the thin, wet material.

"OH GOD, DADDDY! Your finger feels soooo goooood!" Tricia cried. She felt so open and vulnerable down there... so SENSUAL!

John tenderly hooked his fingers into the waistband. of his daughter's panties, pulling them slowly down over her smoothly rounded hips. She lifted her buttocks up the tiniest bit to help him get them off. Then he moved down a little and peered greedily up his daughter's dress and between her slightly parted thighs. It was growing dark rapidly, but be could clearly see the soft blonde triangle of pubic hair that fringed her moistly glistening pussy. A surge of pride went through him, at the thought that this beautiful young married woman was indeed his own daughter and the illogical thought occurred to him, that this was the way it ought to be... better him... than that no good husband of hers... that bastard... Ike!

Tricia, too, was thinking of her husband, and her thoughts were similar to her father's... HADN'T SHE LONGED FOR HER FATHER'S GENTLENESS WHEN IKE MADE LOVE TO HER? WHEN IKE MADE HER CRY BECAUSE OF HIS INSENSITIVE DEMANDS, HADN'T SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE HER FATHER HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS AND SOOTHE AWAY HER TEARS? When Ike made her do those horrid things and pose in those lewd positions in front of his video tape machine, didn't she somehow manage to get through it by visualizing her dear Daddy's face, by pretending she was once more living at home... far away from her husband of 2 years... far away from his insatiable sex appetites???

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.