Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Carrie was hopeful that she was making the right impression. She had worn the most matronly clothes she owned, a conservative deep blue two piece suit. As she stood at the head of the table, she tried to surmise the effects of the speech she had just made. The members of her family sat quietly enough, and she felt that she had won them over. At the beginning of the lunch in the spacious private dining-room of the big house, both her son and daughter had declared their intentions of leaving directly after the meal.

She looked at Jamie to see his reaction. He was looking sullenly down at this plate. Beside him, his wife, Susan sat with an indecisive expression on her face. She looked as if she had been crying, Carrie noticed, feeling another stab of guilt as she thought of what havoc she might have caused in her son's family. Their child, little Nancy, seemed happy enough though... that was one thing, that Carrie felt thankful for...

"Jamie?" Carrie said, boldly trying to get her son to look back at her. "Shall we rise above the problems we've had... ? Shall we all try to triumph over our differences?" Without saying anything too specific Carrie had tried to appeal to everyone's sense of family unity.

Jamie looked resentfully at his mother. "We'll stay until the end of the week!" he growled. She had some gall he thought! But he had to give her credit. Her talk had done a lot to calm him down... and she was right... they would all have to somehow survive what had happened yesterday. He could not control the shaking of his hands, and had finally given up trying to eat anything at all. He sensed his wife's anguish as she sat beside him. He had given her a hard time, he knew... he'd left his mother and Ike and run out of the house... screaming. He'd gone straight to their cabin and spent what seemed like hours in the shower, futilely trying to cleanse himself of what he had done to his own mother. It felt as though her scent had been burned into him. No amount of washing had gotten rid of it, and he could still smell it, sitting there at the table. His mind had almost succeeded in blocking out the shame he felt... but that scent lingered! It was that mixture of her musky perfume and her sensual sexual odors that kept coming back to him at the most unwanted moments. He realized now, that all his life his mother's smell had haunted him, and now... at last, at least everything was out in the open. Clearly, he had always wanted to do to her what he had done yesterday, when placed in the incredible position of watching his mother being royally screwed by another man, his own sister's husband, he had intervened and taken her himself... brutally true, but with more pleasure than he would have dreamed possible!

Jamie wondered if his father had any idea about what she was capable of! But his searing resentment of his mother and her "modern" ideas was somewhat tempered by what he himself had been "forced" to do... Really, he was hardly any better than she was! He thought back upon his life... his marriage to his wife Susan was practically meaningless, their sex life almost nill... He'd been fucking that little secretary from the office in just about every weird position she could think of... and that was enough satisfaction for him. He found their daughter, Nancy, sullen and unresponsive to him... sometimes he even suspected that the little girl hated him! His wife, Susan, in any case had every right to hate him, he thought, the way he treated her, neglecting her, criticizing everything she did! But he couldn't seem to help it. He had stubbornly refused all offers from his parents to come up and help manage the successful resort... preferring to try to make it on his own in the advertising world. But that was easier said than done, and sometimes Jamie wondered if it was worth it. Still, he had yet to reconcile himself to returning to his parent's summer resort, Livingston's'... largely because he didn't want to be that close to his father and mother!

And now that the worst had happened, he had agreed to put up with another week of it! He cursed under his breath, damning the whole idea of this reunion and wishing it could be over with on the spot! Across from him, Ike was cracking jokes as though nothing had happened. "WHAT AN ASS!" Jamie thought, watching the man who had so recently become his mother's ]over. "I should have followed my first impulse and killed him!" Jamie fumed. Beside Ike, Jamie's sister sat, drawn and pale, shifting nervously in her seat.

"How could Tricia have ever married such a creep!!?" Jamie thought, recalling the fact that Ike had not only made love to his mother, but had filmed the act on his video tape machine. It occurred to Jamie that Ike probably forced his sister, Tricia, to do all sorts of things in front of that damned machine of his! "One day I'm gonna beat the hell out of him!" Jamie stood up abruptly and tersely excusing himself, left the table, leaving everyone, including his wife and daughter, to stare after him.

"Well, we certainly are a high spirited family!" Ike quipped, loudly. He looked after his brother-in-law, surmising many of the latter's thoughts. "I know he hates my guts..." he thought, "after all, I married his sister and I fucked his mother. That's enough to get any man down!" He was inwardly very pleased about Jamie's discomfort, however, because he knew that his brother-in- law had always felt superior to him... in fact all of Tricia's family thought that she was too good for him... and now it was beginning to get pretty clear that... as a family, the Livingston's left something to be desired!

His ears still burned from the names Carrie had called him, right after that little scene with Jamie. After Jamie ran out of the room, she had turned on him... blaming him for everything... for putting the wrong video tape on the machine... she had actually accused him of substituting the tape of them fucking in her bedroom for the one of the family volley ball game! That woman had to be crazy! He smiled at her now, but even as he smiled, he felt a resentment for her welling up inside him. If she thought she could just use him like that and toss him off with a lot of dirty words, she was very wrong! She was the one who had started the whole thing by letting him finger her cunt on the back porch, and he really couldn't be blamed for taking her up on it. His manly pride was badly damaged, and this beautiful older woman was the cause of it. AND HE DIDN'T INTEND TO LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT!

He felt his wife Tricia stir beside him. She had clapped her napkin to her face, and trying to stifle her sobs, she too asked to be excused. She had asked Ike to take her back to New York right away... but he had refused. He wanted to stick around Livingston's to get a few things straightened out! Besides, he felt Tricia couldn't have any really good reason for leaving anyway. She seemed to have been having a good enough time paling around with her "dear old daddy" during the last few days. She could just wait until he was ready to go now... after she had managed to drag him up to the stupid reunion in the first place!

"Excuse me, every-body..." Tricia said. She just couldn't sit there any longer. Now that she knew that she and Ike were going to be spending another week there, she was so upset that she could hardly keep back her tears. She hurried away from the table at which she had steadfastly refused to look at either her father, or at Susan. She just couldn't believe that her life had been utterly and completely ruined! That in one afternoon she could have done something so completely irreversible that she would never, ever get over it!

She ran as soon as she left the house, stumbling frequently as she made her way to the cabin she and Ike shared. She couldn't look her father in the face... and Susan! Well, she didn't know quite how, but she thought that Susan was responsible for everything that had happened. All those drinks they'd had... and Susan looking at her like that when she was lying on the grass... talking about her breasts... "Oh, God!" Susan gasped. "What kind of a pervert am I?" If she hadn't given in to the other woman... her father never would have come and caught them in that horrid lewd position! He never would have been tempted to do what he did to her naked body!

Tricia finally reached the cabin, which in season was normally occupied by Livingston's paying guests. She threw open the door and ran in, and fell sobbing upon the bed. Deep in her belly the heat still dwelled, the panties she had put on a short while ago were already drenched. Her lovely white thighs felt hot and she was covered with perspiration. Her delicate hair-fringed vagina felt sensitive and exposed even though she was fully dressed. She felt swollen and stretched down there where her father's giant penis had entered her, filling her totally. How could it have felt so hard and yet so gentle at the same time?

"OH DADDY!" she gasped in despair, cradling her head in her arms. "DADDY!"


Back at the house, Carrie took the last spoonful of diet gelatin that she usually had for dessert. She was disappointed that the apple pie she had made for lunch was largely ignored by the family. But she was grateful for the fact that at least she was going to get another chance at being a good mother and a good mother-in-law... not to mention grandmother! She silently resolved to do everything possible to create a healthy atmosphere for her family. Things were bound to be a little strained for a while, she thought... but she had confidence that she could get them back on the right track.

Meanwhile she decided to leave the remaining members of the family at the table and retire to her bedroom. She needed a good stiff cocktail after the ordeal of lunch!

Nancy looked after her grandmother as she left the table. Even though she was only 10 years old, she was beginning to feel like a hundred! Her little brain was chocked full of information... most of which nobody knew but her. Life had become far more interesting than she had ever thought possible. At the table now, were her mother, her grandfather, and Uncle Ike. And Nancy was curious to see just who would excuse themselves next! She was very amused by her father's actions... in fact, she found she liked him much better now that he was no longer so nasty and self- assured. Her little trick of the day before had certainly been worth it!

She had had Uncle Ike teach her everything about his video tape machine, and knowing that he'd made a tape of himself and grandma making love, she'd substituted it for the family volley ball game, after suggesting that her father, Uncle Ike and Grandma watch it. WHAT FUN! She herself had watched everything from the window. She was sorry that her father had gotten so upset... but HOW COULD SHE HAVE KNOWN THAT HE WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE LOVE WITH HIS OWN MOTHER?! It had been quite a sight alright... what with Uncle Ike's thing in Grandma's mouth and Daddy poking her from the back! Her own baby sex organs had responded to the lewd sight and she had found herself envying her grandmother... not only for the obvious pleasure she was enjoying, but for the POWER she seemed to have over the men in her life!

She too longed to have this kind of power, and already she could feel the stirrings of womanhood in her blood. She knew the women in her family bloomed early... and the beginnings of breasts were already forming on her smoothly youthful chest. There were a few thin red curls of pubic fuzz starting on the puffy little mound between her thighs... but most of all... mentally, she was definitely READY! From the moment she had discovered the strange things that went on between the men and women in her family, she had become determined to make herself a part of the fun! What was fascinating was the big fuss everybody made over the things they did... there were always tears and anger and shouting out loud... and Nancy didn't think that most of it was necessary.

When her big moment came, she felt that she would be able to handle it with a minimum of problems... at least she hoped so... because she had already decided upon the person she admired most in the family... The person who would know the most and be able to show her everything. GRANDPA! Already her little brain was whirring away, trying to figure out how to accomplish her goal. Her eyes were bright and alert as she observed her grandfather... down at the other end of the table. His face was slightly flushed, she noticed as he downed his third or fourth drink. He hadn't spoken a word to anyone at the table and


It was already starting to get dark when John left his study. He had been drinking steadily ever since lunch that afternoon, and now, he felt none too steady on his feet. He was holding his grand-daughter, Nancy's, note in his hands, looking it over one more time with a puzzled expression on his face.

"I wonder why she wants me to meet her over at the old cabins?" The old cabins were no longer in use, but were still standing and in fairly good shape on a distant part of the extensive grounds of "Livingstons." They were replaced by the more modern buildings when John and Carrie had the entire place redone.

John carried his glass along with him as he wandered slowly over the sloping hills of his property. He was feeling pretty good now. Several drinks and the prospect of some kind of decent relationship with his daughter after all, even though he had fucked her half silly yesterday, had made him more optimistic than he had been earlier. The steady tinkling of the ice in his glass had a soothing effect, and the obvious affluence of his resort brought back to him the fact that he was a highly successful selfmade man, no matter what his family problems!

He let his mind turn to his little granddaughter and as the small wooden cabins came into view, he finally decided that the little girl probably needed someone to talk to. No doubt she had noticed that the members of her family were acting rather strangely... poor kid was probably a little upset. He resolved to reassure her... after all it was mostly his fault... but from now on... things would be different around "Livingstons" if he had anything to say about it!"

In this mood of confidence, John entered the first cabin. All was darkness inside, and after calling his granddaughter's name several times, he realized that she wasn't there. He left the building, and entered the next cabin and then the next, beginning to wonder if Nancy was playing a practical joke on him. He was getting a little nervous. In the sixth and last cabin, he downed the last of his potent drink and placed the glass on a low table that he could just barely make out in the semi-darkness.

"Nancy... Nancy... are you in here???" Why was he getting so nervous, he wondered... it was almost as if he expected to find his daughter, Tricia there. His own little girl who was now a grown woman... would she ever get over what he'd done to her???

"Here I am, Gramps!"

Nancy's small voice came to him out of the shadows, and he jumped at its sound. He turned rapidly toward it and peered into the near darkness... finally making out a form on the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.