Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie - Cover

Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Novel-Pocketbook  

The taste of Jeannie's pussy was still on my tongue as I stood up in the kitchen. We heard the padding of Al's footsteps, and I smiled innocently as he entered the room.

Al's ruffled hair, and goofy grin lightened us up as I stood up. Neither of us made a move to really cover our nudity and it was obvious that Al appreciated that. As he stared, I slowly rubbed my breasts under the towel, then moved the towel down my belly slowly revealing my full breasts and hard nipples.

I could see his cock hardening under his towel as he watched my performance. I continued down with my towel covered hands until the cloth was covering my pussy. I held the towel tightly between my mound and groaned deeply all the while looking directly at Al.

He had to move quickly to grab his towel, because his now rock hard cock had pushed it out to where his wrap had come undone!

I smiled at him as he shyly turned towards the refrigerator. As he walked to the fridge, he was re-wrapping his towel, but the outline of his steel rod was clearly visible.

I looked at Jeannie and said, "Well, I guess they do have their good points." I motioned to Al's bulging towel. "But, I still owe you one."

"Later," She replied with a smile. "And I can't wait! But now for something completely different." She moved back over to Al, who had his head in the fridge.

I went to see what Ted was up to in the living room. It was 10:30, and we had to make plans for the night if we were going to stay here. It seemed that everyone was up for partying on especially after my cocksucking show.

A lot of inhibitions had been dropped with my little come bath. I still couldn't believe that I'd done that! Every time I thought of Al and Jeannie's eyes on me while Ted shot his come into my mouth I got hot all over again.

And my relationship with Al had certainly taken a new turn! Four hours ago, we were simply close friends. Sure we flirted, and I loved teasing him sexually, but it had always been simple teasing.

Who would have thought that tonight I'd be standing in front of him stark naked, and feeling myself up on top of that!

And I guess, with all things considered, I'd even tasted Al's come in my mouth tonight, too! It was licked off Jeannie's boobs, granted, but it was still Al's come. That thought gave me a tingle.

I was feeling like such a slut this night. And really loving it! I mean, I was totally comfortable with my sexual feelings for the first time in my seventeen years. I felt as if I was floating on air. A participant in some kind of surrealistic fuck film. I felt so safe with my friends here that I felt I could do anything I wanted, sexually speaking, and it would remain between the four of us.

And there was so much to try!

We'd all grown a bit closer to adulthood, I think. And there were still a lot of options to consider this evening. No one was quite ready to go home

Ted and Al each called their parents and said they were going fishing tomorrow morning. They planned on spending the night at the"cabin" so they could get an early start. It was something that they often did anyway, so there was no problem.

Then Jeannie called her mom, and told her that she and I were going to sleep over at a "friend's" house. She said that we'd had a few beers and we'd rather stay over than drive drunk. Jeannie and her mom had that kind of cool relationship. But then, Jeannie wasn't a troublemaker so it was a two way street.

Her mom said that she'd call my uncle and square it with him.

I breathed a sigh of relief and the party continued.

After it was established that we'd be spending the night together, things changed a bit. Knowing that we weren't done"playing," everyone got kind of a "second wind". First, we decided that another beer was in order, and Ted said he'd whip up something to eat in the kitchen.

As the guys prepared our late night snack, Jeannie and I went in search of something to cover up with. Considering the mood, and the fact that the guys were both walking around in towels, neither one of us felt like putting our jeans and stuff back on. We needed something loose and preferably sexy.

"Uncle Mike keeps some women's stuff in the third bedroom closet," Ted mentioned. "I don't think he'd mind if you ladies helped yourselves. And, I'm sure Al and I would appreciate it!" He winked at Al and returned to his cooking.

Jeannie and I went in search of the"third bedroom". The house had a total of four, so it wasn't too difficult to find the room we were looking for. But, of course, it was the LAST room we looked in!

And, indeed he did keep some"women's stuff" around! Hanging in a huge walk-in closet, we found outfit after outfit of sexy lingerie and silk robes!

"There must be a small fortune tied up in this stuff here!," Jeannie cried, holding up an off-white outfit. "What do you think," she asked,"Is it me?"

The outfit she held up was complete with a peek-a-boo bra, skimpy white, crotchless string panties, a lacy garter belt, and matching stockings. All covered in a plastic dry cleaner bag, as was everything in the closet.

"It's you, all right," I sighed. "It's you if you feel like getting fucked tonight or, sucked." I was still tingling from our encounter.

"In fact," I said, moving close to her, and sliding the closet door shut, "Why don't you try on a few of these things while I get comfortable"

As I spoke to her, I let my knees bend and my tongue slid over her naked body. I paused to suck one tit into my mouth and then continued on my downward journey.

I formed a mental picture of her in the outfit she held. Standing over me as I lay on the carpet slowly lowering her pussy to my outstretched tongue

"Hey, cool your jets, Trace," Jeannie laughed,"We've got all night!"

"Just a taste, Jeannie," I pleaded, sinking to my knees in front of her. "Please just a little taste." My tongue licked her belly and continued down, playing in her soft blonde curls, and finally feeling her sweet pussy lips. Jeannie moaned softly as my tongue easily parted her lips and moved into her wetness. "Wait come here," Jeannie panted. She took two steps backwards to the dressing bench, and pulling my head with her, she sat down on the velvet cushion.

"Just a taste," she repeated. "Oooohhh. you're tongue feels so good I knew it would feel good.oh, Trace Suck me"

As she chanted her words, Jeannie wrapped her fingers in my long brown hair and pulled my face into her pussy. Her position on the small seat gave me perfect access to her pussy and clit, and I took full advantage of it.

Thrusting my tongue out as far as I could, I pressed my face tightly into her crotch. Then flicking my tongue up and down, I started to shake my head furiously from side to side. The effect was immediate!

Jeannie let out a loud wail and gripped the back of my head with a strength I didn't know she had. Slouching down into her seat, she started to pump her pussy against my lips and tongue. I continued to thrust my tongue into her and shake my head back and forth.

I could feel Jeannie start to come. She was doing her best to remain quiet, for the boys were just down the hall, but small noises started to flow from her throat. Little mewls at first like a kitten, then growing in intensity until she was pumping her pussy onto my tongue and gasping for air like a deep sea diver who'd been down too long.

A trembling started in her thighs and I felt it move towards her belly. Suddenly her juices were literally pouring onto my thrusting tongue! I swear, I could feel her pussy walls contract, then PUMP her juice into my mouth!

I dropped one hand into my lap and quickly inserted two, then three fingers into my own cunt. I pumped franticly as I drank Jeannie's sweet come. My own orgasm was sudden and powerful. My hands were dripping as I caught my love juice in my palm. My fingers pumped wildly in and out of my cunt.

Jeannie's orgasm was subsiding and she slowed her movements on my tongue. Her pussy was so wet and pliable that it completely covered my chin and mouth. My tongue continued to stab inward as I tried to suck out every last drop of her come.

This was as thrilling to me as sucking Ted's cock into my throat! The sweet taste of Jeannie's come and the smooth feeling of it sliding down my throat was absolutely sensational! Another fantasy come true God, what a night!

Jeannie slowly released her death-grip hold on my head. "God," she breathed. "That was beyond description"

She pulled my face into her pussy again. I obliged and sucked gently on her outer lips, being careful to avoid her oversensitive clitoris.

Running her fingers through my hair, she sighed deeply, then moved my head away from her crotch. Turning my face up to meet her gaze, she whispered tenderly, "That was incredible, Trace that was undoubtedly the best come I've ever had in my life."

Jeannie's face was flushed and she was smiling the warmest, dreamiest smile I'd ever seen. I grinned back, feeling good about being able to give such pleasure. Especially when it felt so good from my end!

Jeannie leaned over and kissed my lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth and she parried with my own tongue. Then she licked my lips and proceeded to lick my chin and cheeks tasting her own come on my face.

"I love you, Tracy," she said softly. "You're my best friend in the whole world."

I got up on my knees and hugged her to me. "I love you, too, Jeannie." It was a wonderful and special moment.

But, even though our entire encounter had lasted only ten minutes or so, we both knew the guys would be getting curious. And we still had to pick out and outfit or two

I shook my head and laughed. "Hey," I said,"Maybe I'm gay, and never knew it but I think I enjoyed that more than you did!"

Jeannie shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Well, girl if we're gay, then someone better explain why I keep picturing hard cocks and imagining Al fucking my mouth like Ted fucked yours.

She caressed my head and traced her fingers over my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked her fingers as they passed. "You blew my mind back there girl," Jeannie continued,"but I need a cock! Maybe two." She smiled at me and winked.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I gotta agree with you there, buddy. I'm thinking the same thing. I love those guys!"

"Then let's find something to wear, and go find them!" Jeannie said, laughing. "I'm famished all of a sudden."

She walked over to the racks of lingerie, and started looking. I went over to the sink, rinsed off, and joined her. "Let's save the good stuff for later," I said to Jeannie. "The boys might need some additional"stimulus" later on." I held up a black outfit similar to the one Jeannie had picked earlier.

"They might, but I won't." Jeannie replied. "But, here, try this on" She threw me a short, black silk robe. Picking out a similar, green robe for herself, she licked her lips and grinned.

"Maybe I'll play you a hand of cards for Ted later he looked mighty good earlier" She winked when she saw a jealous flash in my eyes.

I threw my robe over my shoulders and said to Jeannie,"C'mon, you bitch, let's go eat something" I pinched her ass as I left the closet.

Squealing, Jeannie grabbed her robe and followed me, chasing me down the hall.

When we reached the kitchen, I saw that the guys had whipped up some hamburgers and hot dogs, along with a huge salad, and were getting ready to sit down at the small breakfast table.

"Let's eat!," I yelled as I grabbed a seat across from Ted and Al. "I'm so hungry I could eat a cow!"

"Mooo," said Al, with a glint in his eye. I smiled as his leg touched mine under the table.

And it's still early!, I thought to myself.

I decided to pass on the beer, and had a Diet Coke instead. "I'm planning on needing the caffeine buzz later," I said, with a wink at Jeannie.

"Good idea, Trace!," she replied. "You guys better be awake later too," she continued. "Or we might have to take matters into our own hands." She looked at me and winked.

"Just wake me up so I can watch," Ted said. "I think I'd like that." The look on his face told me that his fires had been rekindled. He was gazing at me intently, trying to"sneak a peek" where my robe was separating in the front.

"Amazing," I thought to myself. Just 30 minutes ago we were all as naked as we could be, with nothing left to the imagination, but just put a few threads on, and BOOM! the imagination is back in full force! And with it, the desire to see what was hidden under those threads. Amazing!

I was beginning to realize something about the power involved with wearing the RIGHT things, as opposed to wearing nothing or, worst of all, wearing the WRONG thing. It seemed that men preferred a little adventure a little teasing.it seemed to get their blood flowing. I'll just have to experiment further in the weeks to come, I thought.

Meanwhile, in the present, I leaned towards Ted,"accidentally" letting the front of my robe open just a bit with the motion.

"Don't tell me you'd prefer watching Jeannie and me play, than to join in," I teased him. All the while I was talking, his eyes never moved from my breasts.

I huffed, and closed the front of my robe with a melodramatic flair.

"No, no, not at all," Ted was stuttering. "I didn't mean that I didn't want to I mean.What I meant was Oh, HELL!"

We all burst out laughing at once. Ted was hilarious, trying to patch things up and explain. I smiled at Jeannie, and she took the cue.

"Don't worry, Teddy," she cooed, leaning into him and putting her arm around his shoulder,"I think Trace forgives you, and we're not ready for a show yet anyway. We'll need a little more practice"

Jeannie looked at me when she said that, and slipping her tongue through her lips, curled it in my direction. Both boys groaned. They THOUGHT that we were kidding, but weren't quite sure

Ted turned, as if to respond to Jeannie, but stopped in mid-thought when he realized that when she had put her arm around him, the motion caused her robe to open completely, and the pressure he felt on his right arm was from her naked breast pressing against him!

Ted looked at Jeannie's nakedness, and then at her face. Jeannie returned his gaze with a huge grin, and her patented Groucho Marx eyebrows.

I smiled to myself at the effortless cunning that Jeannie had used to snare Ted's attention. He was speechlessly drooling, and she'd simply, and "innocently" put her arm around his shoulder. I could see that the competition had resumed. I was grinning from ear to ear at the thought.

"Tiring" of Ted's staring at her exposed breasts, Jeannie feigned surprise, quickly removed her arm, and closed her robe, tying it tightly with the sash.

But the effort hadn't been wasted. Ted now was wide awake, and ready for more. He made no attempt to continue whatever he meant to say. His attention turned from Jeannie's 34's to the half finished burger on his plate. He seemed embarrassed and confused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.