Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie - Cover

Early Adventures Of Tracy And Jeannie

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ted and Al rode in the front seat and Jeannie and I sat in the captains chairs behind them. I sat behind Ted, who was driving. We were heading to what we called "The Lake".

Actually, where we were going was the Salmon River, about ten miles out of town. Ted's uncle had a lodge on the river and he let us use it on the weekends, if he wasn't around. He lived in Chicago, so "not around" was pretty often.

The lodge sat on a large piece of land at the bend in the river and the water there was about half a mile across, from shore to shore.

So sitting on the dock that reached into the water, or sitting on the front porch of the cabin gave the impression of being on a larger body of water. Ted was the one who started calling it "The Lake" and it caught on with the four of us.

It was a wonderful place to go to. At our age there wasn't a lot a person could do other than go to the movies, or go "parking".

Obviously, we could have fun at the movies, but that got a little expensive for someone in high school.

And parking was okay, too, but tough for a double date. Someone had to be in the front seat, and that always created problems.

So when Ted's uncle told him he could use the lodge occasionally for fishing, or "whatever," Ted jumped at the chance. And since we'd been double dating with Jeannie and Al for close to a year, we thought it only natural to invite them along. We'd been coming up to the lodge, off and on, for about two months now. Ted's uncle, Mike, called the lodge his "little cabin".

The "cabin" was actually a huge, richly appointed, four bedroom log house that sat on a hundred and forty acres of prime woodland. He must have paid a fortune for it because it was surrounded on three sides by national forest land and sat right on the banks of the Salmon River, the largest river in the area.

Mike was a successful commodities broker in Chicago, and he'd fly out here to California every couple of months to get away and unwind.

Mike also had a reputation as a swinger and a playboy. He was 31 years old, single and immensely wealthy, or at least appeared to be. Everytime we saw Mike, he'd have a beautiful young girl with him, and the few times we visited him at the "cabin," they would both be in various stages of undress. Ted's uncle definitely knew how to enjoy life.

We liked Mike.

There was plenty of room in the lodge for privacy, and usually we'd separate and find our own little nook or cranny and make out after drinking a few beers, or playing cards and such.

Tonight though, I had a feeling that the four of us were going to experience a change in our relationship. And I didn't feel that privacy would be too much of a concern either.

The relationship between Jeannie and I had already changed.

After our little show and tell, without the tell, in the theater, Jeannie and I had established the fact quite clearly that we enjoyed "watching". I guess it's more like we had DISCOVERED that fact. But it was obvious to me that we had both enjoyed that experience immensely.

How the boys would feel about it, if they knew, was another matter. But I had a feeling that we'd be addressing that soon.

I felt myself getting wet again, remembering the sight of Al's hard cock gliding through Jeannie's fingers.

"Lost in thought? Or lost in space?" Jeannie's voice cut through my thoughts.

Laughing, I said, "Just lost I guess! Where are we?"

"Almost there," she said. "We just turned on to Old Post Road, so we have about twenty minutes. I thought we'd lost you, there."

She grinned and handed me a bottle of Cuervo Gold Tequila. It was a new bottle, but it had obviously gone around once. I took a swig and shuddered. The warmth hit me immediately.

"Where did this come from, guys?," I asked the front seat. "Somebody raiding somebody's liquor cabinet?"

"My mom "forgot" she bought it," Ted replied. "Too bad, huh?"

"Yeah," I said, leaning forward to pass him the bottle. "Too bad we have to drive home. I wouldn't mind tying one on tonight, seems like a great night to party."

As I spoke, I slid the bottle into Ted's lap, pushing it between his legs. As I released the bottle, I dropped my hand onto his dick, which immediately started to grow under my fingers.

I turned my head to look at Al. His gaze was riveted on my hand in Ted's lap. I smiled and repeated, "Yeah, a great night to party." I squeezed Ted's cock, grinned at Al, and leaned back into my seat, my hand slowly gliding along the length of Ted's shaft, and out of his lap.

"Hang on to that bottle boys," I cooed, settling back into my seat. "But take it slow, you might need your strength"

Both boys laughed nervously.

Jeannie, meanwhile had swiveled her seat around and was facing the back of the van. When I turned my seat to join her, she leaned over to me and whispered, "God, I am so hot! I've never felt this way before. Watching you in the movies, with Ted's cock in your hand was TOO, TOO exciting!"

"You too," I replied. "I can't believe we did that!"

"They'd kill us if they knew," Jeannie said with a scheming smile on her face. "I don't think they're ready for that. But the sight of Ted's cock coming off in your hand! God! He's sooo BIG!"

Her eyes rolled back in her head, in mock dismay, and I laughed at her antics.

As she was speaking, her hand moved up to her heaving chest, and started to unconsciously move back and forth across her breasts.

"I can't stand it!," she whispered.

I dropped my eyes to follow the movement of her hand, and my own hand crept up the front of my blouse. "Me too!,, " I whispered back.

"You know," Jeannie continued, "I thought that I had gotten as hot and as high as I was going to get, sexually speaking, without actually fucking Al. But after tonight I realize how little I really know about this stuff. I don't think we have to lose our precious virginity to get off with a bang. Or," she said, motioning with her eyes towards the front seat, "to get them off with a bang."

"Oh, they're easy," I said with a laugh. "Ted is perfectly happy when I give him a slow hand job. I let him play with my tits, and use his wonderful fingers in my pussy" I shuddered thinking about that. "And he knows damn well that I don't plan on losing "anything" right now."

My eyes stayed on Jeannie's hand, which was starting to unbutton the buttons of her blouse and was slipping inside, moving slowly over her bra. Her eyes were closed as she listened to me.

I was transfixed by the motion of her hand and the expanse of flesh that was showing. Jeannie and I had seen each other naked on hundreds of occasions but I'd never looked at her this way. Now it was so SEXUALI really didn't know how to feel. I did know that it was getting me hot. I'd worry about the rest later. Tonight, after all, was party night.

I sat back and continued to caress my own breasts. Jeannie was getting me hot with her hand motions. It was like watching an X-rated movie starring my best friend!

Her hand slipped under her bra as she continued her fondling, and my eyes followed each move. My hands followed her lead, squeezing my own tits through my blouse.

The guys were absorbed in quiet conversation in the front seat. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but occasionally I'd hear our names, or some "key" words, so I assumed they were talking about us just as we were about them. I turned my attention back to Jeannie.

"I was just thinking," she said dreamily, "Thinking of how hot I got. watching you jerk Ted offIt was sooo Hot!

Her fingers traced lazy circles around her nipples.

"Tell me something, Trace," Jeannie whispered, leaning close to me. "Have you ever thought about sucking his cock? I mean it looks so hot in those moviesIt's kind of like just jerking him off but you just use your mouth" Her voice had taken on a dreamy tone. And her eyes had glazed over. I don't think she was in need of an answer, so I just let her continue. Her words were getting me hot!

"Al's been hinting," she was whispering. "I think he's getting tired of hand jobs."

She leaned close to my ear, with a conspiratorial look on her face.

"And I've been wondering what it would be like toyou knowto suck him."

She looked at me with wide eyes, searching my face for some kind of approval, or support.

I was too confused to offer either, and I guess a response wasn't really necessary. Instead I just mumbled something like "Hmmm" and kept my eyes focused on her hand.

Her hand slipped back into the top of her bra, searching for, and finding a nipple. She moaned softly, under her breath, as she pinched it.

"I'll tell ya Jeannie said, I've tasted his come a bunch of times, but I've never really sucked his cockMaybe it's time" She was working herself up now, her hand busy under her bra, and her legs were opening and closing to some unheard rhythm.

She wasn't really talking to ME, she was just talking. Maybe trying to convince herself.

"I think that maybe I'm ready for that." Her eyes opened to two slits and locked onto mine.

"And Al's hinted that he wants to, you knoweat me! Use his tongue on my pussy! And I KNOW I'm ready for THAT! God! That would feel sooo goodI just know it!" Her left hand slid into her lap, rubbing her pussy mound lightly through her jeans.

Her voice, although just barely loud enough for me to hear, was getting raspy in her growing excitement.

Her breathing slowed as she attempted to regain her composure. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "Geezget a grip, Jeannie, huh?," she laughed. "I'm losin' it here! she shook her head.

"Gimme that bottle!," she yelled to the front seat. She reached over, and behind her head, making a clutching motion with her hand.

"Hand it here, you studmuffins!," she said with a laugh. Al passed the bottle, and fit it into her outstretched hand.

"You're not getting drunk back there, are you?," Al asked with a hint of concern in his voice. Jeannie looked at me, as if to say she knew his "concern" was coming more from his lap than his heart.

"Don't worry, loverboy," she said, looking at me with a smile. "I'm only getting drunk enough so you can take advantage of me!"

Jeannie laughed at the silence coming from the front seat. "It's so easy to shake 'em up!," she whispered to me.

I was anxious to resume our conversation. Talking about sex with Jeannie was one of my all time favorite things to do.

"I've thought about sucking Ted's cock," I whispered to her. "God, I think about it all the time. If I knew I could do it like we see in the movies I'd blow him right now. I'm just not sure how it would go, and I want Ted's first blow job to be something he'll remember all his life." My hands continued to stroke my tits. "Maybe I should practice on someone else first!," I said laughing.

"I'll call Jim Burkley!," Jeannie laughed back at me. That broke us both up. Jim Burkley was a basketball player at our high school who, although he wasn't overly handsome, had a reputation for being extremely "well endowed". Rumor had it that his cock, when fully erect, measured a full fourteen inches long with a circumference of close to five and a half inches!

Julie, who's a close friend of Jeannie and I went out with him once, and reported to us that the rumors were entirely true! The guy was huge, she said. She could barely close her hand around his cock as it grew in her hand, and she had to use both hands to jerk him off! But Julie did jerk him off, and more, and now they'd been going steady for about four months. They both looked really happy, but Jeannie and I still talked about his "horse cock".

Maybe someday, I thought, I could get Julie to let me watch as she jerked Jim off.

I took a few moments to imagine having that thing in my mouth. I couldn't picture it, but I could sure picture giving ol' Jim a hand job. I'd love to watch a big cock like that shoot.

I looked over at Jeannie and we both cracked up again at her suggestion. Obviously, she'd taken the same few minutes to picture Jim's big dick in her mind.

I never really was too envious of Julie because I figured that a cock that size is just too much to handle on a regular basis. I'm sure she'd disagree, but I was more than happy with Ted's cock.

I never measured him, but I figured he was about nine and a half inches longstill pretty big by most standards, and just perfect by mine.

Jeannie said that she thought Al was more like eight inches long, and after seeing him up close tonight, I figured she was right. Al's cock though was about the same circumference as Ted's, and she said it got as hard as a rock. Ted's stays a bit pliable when he gets hard, except for just before he comes. Then it hardens like steel and swells in my hand. Mmmmmm.

Jeannie leaned over to me. "Just in case we do play tonight," she said, taking a drink and handing me the bottle, " I think I'll give ol' Al a head start"

With that she reached up and undid the front clasp of her bra. Her breasts spilled out of their constraints and into her open blouse. She brought both of her hands up to gently knead and squeeze them.

"Ooohh That feels sooo good! What a relief." she said to me, her eyes were closed, and her breathing labored.

I stared at her naked tits, as my hand continued squeezing my own.

Jeannie's breasts were perfectly formed, 34-C's that were right out of a magazine. She probably had the nicest tits of anyone in our class, and maybe the whole school.

Her long flowing blond hair was another definate asset, believe me but the eyes of men AND women inevitably ended up focusing on her tits.

Jeannie and I were about the same height, but for some reason, God had seen fit to grace her with the longest, tightestmost delicious legs I'd ever seen on a girl. All topped off with a cute, heart-shaped ass that guys drooled over.

She knew that she was the object of many young (and old) boy's fantasies, and used her assets to the max. She loved to tease the boys, but instead of wearing the tight sweaters and too small blouses like some of the other girls wore, she preferred looser clothes. Her more subtle approach gave her the opportunity to leave a few buttons undone and lean towards a boy and give him a view from the inside. Also if she stretched just right, which she always didshe could show off her size just as well as the others. Jeannie was too cool, and I loved her.

Jeannie told me that she loved to hear the guys groan when she'd stretch, or lean over. She said it made her hot knowing that these guys were fantasize about feeling or licking her tits. She also loved to fantasize

I felt a tingling starting up again in my pussy. I was getting hot watching Jeannie touch her breasts so sensuously. Her eyes were shut, but now she opened them slowly. Seeing me staring at her hands, she smiled dreamily, and wet her lips.

"What'dya say, Tracy, my friend," she panted, watching my hand on my blouse, "You gonna make me bounce in there by myself?"

"C'mon drop 'em," she pleaded. "Hurry up, we're almost at the cabin. Give the boys a little thrill tonight."

I figured what the hell, after what we've all been through so far tonight, keeping my bra on was too close to false modesty. Modest was the last thing I was feeling now.

As the van pulled into the dirt road turn-off for the cabin, I started to hurriedly unbutton my blouse. I was glad we were turned away from the guys. It would be a thrill letting them find out that we were "unstrung".

When my blouse was unbuttoned, I leaned forward, and reaching behind, unhooked my bra. I pulled my bra through my sleeve-hole, and, folding it up into a ball, dropped it into my lap. I felt so sexy to have the cool night air breathe over my nakedness. My nipples hardened and stood at full attention as I pinched them and caressed my hot tits.

When I leaned back in my seat, I saw Jeannie staring at my tits, gently caressing her own breasts as she watched me. Instead of buttoning her blouse, she leaned back and opened it so I could see all of her. She moaned when I did the same, giving her an unobstructed view of my hands on my breasts. My eyes moved from her tits to her eyes, which were doing the same thing to me.

I groaned as she pinched her nipples. Her tongue was making lazy circles around her lips.

I started to wonder what her tits would feel like under my lips and tonguewhat her nipples would feel like rolling on my tongue what her breasts would feel like in my hands.

Jeannie moaned, as if she could read my thoughts. She started to lean forward in her seat, her eyes fixed on my nipples and her tongue dancing on her lips.

She steadied herself with a trembling hand on my thigh as she moved her face towards my outthrust breast. As I leaned forward to meet her, her tongue grazed my right nipple. I moaned softly and reached a hand over to gently stroke her left breast with the back of my hand, feeling her hard nipple ride over the ridges of my fingers.

It was Jeannie's turn to moan, and she sucked my nipple into her mouth, tickling it with her tongue.

Opening my hand, I encircled her full, firm breast, feeling the heat of her excitement. Her full tit felt hot and wonderful in my hand. Her nipple felt like a hard marble in my palm.

I caught her nipple in between two fingers and gently teased it into full erection. Jeannie moaned and sucked more of my tit into her mouth. Her tongue was dancing madly over my nipple. She pulled back a tiny bit and took my nipple in between her teeth, chewing gently. I moaned deeply and squeezed her breast tighter, letting her know that I loved what she was doing. With my other hand, I encircled the back of her head, pulling her face into my tits. I moaned again when she sucked deeply on my breast.

Jeannie and I had spent countless nights together, lying naked on our beds, talking about cocks and cunts and even masturbating ourselves into sexual frenzies while watching porno tapes, but we'd never had a sexual contact before.

This was exhilarating, I thought. This is incredible!

"This is too weird!," I thought, as Jeannie's hand started to move up my thigh, towards my dripping pussy. "Weird, but, ooooohhh"

My own hand slid up Jeannie's thigh until I felt the dampness of her pussy through her slacks. We were both lost in our lust.

"HERE WE ARE!," Ted yelled, breaking the spell.

Jeannie and I both nearly jumped out of our skin! Looking out of the van's window, I saw that we had just pulled up to the front of Ted's uncle's lodge. We looked at each other with dazed expressions. What had just happened had taken us both by surprise!

Then we both broke out into peals of laughter. Giggling like five year olds, Jeannie and I hurriedly tried to hide our bras in our purses and at the same time button our shirts before the guys caught on.

I was so turned on, I couldn't think straight, which made the whole process look like a Keystone Kops skit.

Finally, though, and in an amazingly short time considering the circumstances, we made our selves presentable.

We kept giggling as we got out of the van and ran towards the cabin, pushing and pinching each other, almost tripping over each other. We were both a little embarrassed and bit confused, and tried to hide it with playfulness.

My heart was pounding a mile a minute, though.

"What's gotten into those two?" Al asked Ted in a kidding voice. "Hey, do you girls have your own party makin's or what?!"

"Something like that," Jeannie answered. "We'll show you later!"

Well, that set us off again! We had to lean against the porch railing to keep from falling down, as Ted fumbled for his keys.

As Ted unlocked the front door, Al handed me the tequila bottle with a quizzical smile on his face.

"Relax, Al," I said, sounding stern, and hugging him. "It's just a girl thing. Not at all like a guy's thing," I whispered to him.

As I hugged him I moved my leg slightly between his, feeling his cock on my leg. I smiled to myself.

"Just a girl thing, you know?" This set us both to giggling again, and together we stumbled into the cabin.

"Anyone want a beer?," Ted yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah!," we all yelled, in unison.

We were standing in the doorway to the living room. The place was huge and decorated in a southwestern motif, with pink and green pastels and a lot of desert murals on the walls. On one wall was an original Georgia O'Keefe painting that Ted said was worth a fortune.

"A beer might wash away some of this tequila taste in my mouth," Al said.

Jeannie moved in beside him. "What tequila taste, lover?" She kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue deep in his mouth.

Pressing against him, she broke their kiss and teased, "But I kinda like that taste"

"More tequila!!," Al yelled with a laugh.

Al kept one arm around Jeannie and reached to me for the bottle. Looking over Al's shoulder, Jeannie winked at me. As he took a pull on the bottle, she let her hand drift over his ass, and then around to his crotch. I couldn't see her hand, but I knew where it was headed. I smiled back at her.

Al pulled back to allow her hand to get between them and groaned as she grabbed his rapidly hardening shaft.

Still looking in my eyes, she said, "Tonight just might be a good night for drinking" She emphasized the word "drinking" with a long slow caress of his cock. "If you know what I mean." she said.

As if anyone didn't know what she meant. Al choked on his tequila, but I think she was talking to me.

I knew then that she was planning to suck his cock tonight. Her "drinking" was going to be Al's come in her throat, not alcohol. I stared into her eyes as she continued to stroke Al's cock through his pants.

All of this activity between the three of us, must have made Ted uncomfortable. He was standing in the kitchen doorway with four beers in his hand, and a puzzled look on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.