Cub-Scout Mother - Cover

Cub-Scout Mother

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Husband and wife always seem to have problems in the sexual department. She soon finds out it is not her when her sister moves in and her son confesses to making with it with her. She gets turned on so much that she has sex with her own son, then a gangbang with her son, 5 of his friends, her husband and her sister. Then she makes the biggest decision of her life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Wanda slammed the dishes into the dishwasher angrily. That Lester telling her to get breakfast, do the dishes, clean the house, wash the clothes. Big sister must have really put out for the first time last night. "Wasn't feeling well," he'd said. "You'll have to look after things today... she's just not up to it." He'd smiled then, like a cat swallowing a canary. She could almost see him remembering last night. Back in the sack with big sister... being the model husband... back in her bedroom and back in her frigid cunt!

What had actually gone on last night was still a mystery... and the night before even more so... but something funny was going on in this house. Something damn funny. Gary looking sick as a dog and Bette Jean with big circles under her eyes and not looking anybody in the eye, then Lester moving back into the bedroom. The funniest thing of all was after Lester and Bette Jean went to bed and Gary coming into her own bed, bawling his head off and not making any sense at all. Bawled the whole time she sucked him and fucked him. Damned kid had to be crazy... crazy as her "dear sister".

"Damn," she muttered, sucking her little finger that bled from a tiny cut when she'd dropped a glass. She glared petulantly out the kitchen window. One thing she had to do, find out what the hell was going on and secure Lester. If she didn't, she'd find herself out in the street in short order.

Wanda worked frantically all day, washing, scrubbing, polishing... even took Bette Jean some soup and milk on a tray at lunch time. She'd looked sick all right, deep circles under her eyes and wouldn't even pass the time of day. Wanda probed a little but with no results at all. Not a word about anything. Nothing useful that she could use... but if she listened long enough and snooped, she'd find out just what the hell was going on. She had to! Couldn't go back home if she wanted to and she sure as hell didn't.

Gary went into his mother's bedroom the minute he got home that afternoon. Christ he was tired. He'd walked for hours all over hell's half acre. School had been unthinkable though his father had given him a ride there this morning. He'd cut out the minute his father's truck turned the corner.

He tiptoed in quietly and stood looking down at his mother. She looked so small and vulnerable, her beautiful face pale against the pink sheet. Oh God! What had he done to her? What had he done to himself? The guilt was gnawing at his guts like a viper and his head felt like shattered crystal that could never be mended. Her eyelids quivered and she moved slightly in her sleep, the bed jacket falling away to expose one white softly pink-nippled breast. Gary felt his cock stir to life and a deep moan tore out of his chest even as he bit his lips to stifle it.

Bette Jean stirred, feeling the warm haven of bed against her naked limbs. So sleepy... so very sleepy. Her eyes refused to open. They were laden. The sedative, it must be the sedative. She pulled fitfully at the bed jacket until she felt the cool air over her breasts. A slight noise made her stiffen, her eyes flying open then. Gary. It's Gary. Without thinking her arms reached up to him. He was her good boy, coming in after school to see how she was... but he was looking at her so strangely... so very strangely. For long minutes he looked into her eyes, just out of reach of her stretching arms and then, eyes still deadlocked to hers, she watched him tear his clothes off his strong young body. Her arms fell... oh nooooo... NOOOOOOOOO. It was wrong, horribly, hideously wrong... monstrous, depraved, evil, unclean, perverted.

Wanda came out of her room. It felt good to have a bath after working like a slave all day while Bette Jean lay in bed with one of her ailments. But this situation wasn't going any further. Tonight she'd corner old Lester and tell him just exactly what she expected. He'd agree all right. Her self confidence came back with a rush. She'd have him panting in no time... he'd agree to anything then. Strange. Gary had gone into Bette Jean's room without even saying hello when he'd come roaring in from school. She hadn't heard him come out and the door was still closed. Creeping along the hall she pressed her ear to the shut door just as the front door bell rang. Wanda almost jumped out of her skin. Damnation! Who could that be?

"Yes?" Her curt greeting changed to a slow smile of welcome as she saw five burly high school boys, their eyes almost bugging out of their heads as they took in her charms. They stood, grinning and fidgeting on the steps, sneaking glances at her unfettered breasts creaming out the front of the zip-front pink crepe housecoat.

"Come in, men," she laughed gaily turning to sweep them in with a wave of her hand. She felt better immediately. An abundance of males always made her feel better.

After the introductions, Wanda brought out beer and pretzels. They were startled but flattered that she thought they were old enough, guzzling with nonchalant ease that belied their familiarity with the bitter brew.

Wanda learned they'd come for their explorer guides meeting which Gary was supposed to be hosting. She crossed one long thigh over the other where she sat on the ottoman. All ten eyes were glued like fly paper to her movement. Heavens, these city boys were hornier than the farm boys. Bette Jean and Gary must be in bad shape if they'd both forgotten the meeting. She smiled to herself smugly. There'd be no problem entertaining the boys, of course. She could handle that nicely. Explorer guides. She could take them on a few guided tours that would rattle their eyeballs!

"We... ah... is Gary here?" the longhaired big boy in the dirty jeans and yellow shirt asked.

Wanda's head was spinning. Were Bette Jean and Gary still in her room and if so what were they doing? Could the reason for their looking so bad be that they'd... done something they shouldn't? God, what a good one that would be. She'd have Lester for sure then.

"I'm not really sure. Gary did come in a while ago. Why don't you boys finish your beer and we'll just go take a look. He must be around here somewhere." Her hand moved to the little tab at the top of the zipper that held her robe together. Very slowly and deliberately she pulled it down with a deft touch another four inches till her breasts were almost falling completely out. She felt all five boys suck in their breaths noisily, then laugh in relief at her gesture when she looked down in amazement at her twin mounds of voluptuous breasts.

"Hey... ah... how about we forget all about that meeting. Don't bother old Gary, huh? We could all go for a quick spin. I'm driving the folks' wagon. Lots of room. I mean, it'll take 10 passengers and there's only the six of us." The boy in the yellow shirt, named Pete laughed suggestively. "How about it?"

"We might just do that a little later." Wanda brought more beer which they guzzled appreciatively and then excused herself when they were almost to the point of jerking out their cocks and jacking off. All five pairs of jeans held painfully bundled young cocks that were about ready to erupt. She could hear them laughing and snickering as she made her way down the hall.

Carefully she listened at the door of Bette Jean's room, then knocked briefly at Gary's door and went in. The room stared back at her emptily. The mounting excitement rose in her chest and she went flying back to stand and listen at Bette Jean's door again. Oh God... maybe they were... maybe that explained a lot of things.

Holding her breath Wanda eased the door open noiselessly. Through the silently opened crack she'd made she saw them. Her jaw hung slack in wonder.

It was more that she had imagined... or, again, was it better? The bitch's legs were banded about Gary's head in a vice- like death grip, uncontrollably panting and groaning and demanding for her cunt to be sucked faster and harder by his slavering poker- hot tongue. She flung her buttocks abandonedly, her cunt glistening in the dim light, and Gary pumped the bed with his loins as if it were a woman, making slurping and sucking noises.

"Gary," Bette Jean moaned, "Oh God..." the words exploding from her lips before conscious. thought, her loins lifting frenziedly.

Wanda half-whirled, her eyes blinking rapidly, a feeling of horror and lust shooting through her. Her way was blocked by five boys, their faces hard and demanding. She was pushed against the door which opened wider behind her.

Wanda wanted to say something to them, but her throat seemed swollen shut to such simplicities. Her belly and loins were aflame with a blinding passion which had been fostered by the presence of five horny boys and the writhing couple before her.

"Mom, I..." Gary panted, and then faltered, overcome by the wild fermentations in his loins.

Wanda heard herself whimper, "God, are they enjoying it! They're really enjoying it!"

"Christ, yes!" Pete's voice breathed near her ear. "I'm... getting a hard-on just watching!"

Wanda's eyes lowered involuntarily at the sound of his words, seeing his hand release his young, blood-swollen shaft from the binding jeans and leap outward from his loins, standing immobile and proudly erect there. Her breath caught in her throat. "Pete!" she whimpered. "Pete..."

"Look at them... look at them go! Jesus," he hissed between compressed lips.

And, suddenly, Wanda knew within herself a perverted desire which made her not only watch silently while her sister was mouth- fucked by her own son. But it aroused her completely and totally. Wanda lost all control herself then, for the force of her latent lust consumed her. She ground her teeth together, mewling, "Pete," deep in her throat, and squeezed her gushing pussy together with her thighs. She was boiling inside, boiling and she moaned at the force of her emotional heat.

Pete still infused with the sight of Gary's lewd performance and by the awareness of Wanda's arousal, began to unconsciously knead her hands over his sides and then over his belly, pulling the girl tighter against his hip.

Wanda could feel the heat of the explorer guide and she pushed eagerly against him.

"Oh God, look at them go! Look at Gary suck his mom's cunt!" Pete hissed.

Wanda's hands were like separate entities, moving within Pete's grasp, moving over his upper torso, then down over the exposed cock. She felt him grab her, toying with her lips and tongue and inside ridges.

She sucked on his tongue, her eyes tightly shut, and she moved her loins just far enough from the boy to slide her panties from her hips. One zip and the robe was on the floor. Now they stood, pressed tightly together, their thighs nude white together, inseparable, his cock see-sawing the lust-drenched cleft between her inner legs as they kissed in increasingly maddened passion. Wanda trembled with the excitement. They slowly made their way into the room, until they were beside the bed.

The cool air grazed her nipples, and her naked wantonness in front of this strange lusting boy made her flesh tingle with insidious thrills. The image of her and Pete writhing in intercourse on the floor--as they would be surely in a few short moments--added immensely to the forbidden sensuality knowing who was on the bed.

Gary lifted his head and moved his hands slowly up Better Jean's thighs. "My-my God, Mom! You're so beautiful!" She watched him as he bent and kissed her pubic mound, his hands still pressing her sides. Her head swam in the dimness, the overwhelming enrapturement of her boy tonguing her vaginal lips causing such fuzzy dizziness. She pressed her hands to Gary's dipping head, gripping his hair tightly. She didn't want him to marry any girl ever.

She wanted him all for herself

In a growing spasm of delight her own hands massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples, then slid down her ivory belly to encourage Gary's sucking between her wide-splayed legs. Good, lovely! Bette Jean thought, dreamily. He's mine, now; mine alone.

Gary slid his hands under his mother's increasingly urgent buttocks, moving them so that her pelvis pressed his face tighter. He nipped gently the folds of her cunt, revealing the widening hole as she mewled and panted. His tongue slavered incessantly, fucking her in ever-increasing thrusts. Then, as he sank again into her widely yawning cavern, he heard the first faint rustlings beside the bed. Somebody had joined them... was watching!

The tiny sounds increased, and Gary heard the short, staccato unmistakable sounds of lovemaking. The groans, the intake of breath...

His whole being froze into immobility. What the hell was going on? Had he--could he have--heard right? No, no, of course not. He tried to raise his head to see who had come in, but the tightly imprisoning legs of Bette Jean only pressed him tighter, forcing his mouth back to her insatiable cunt. "OOOOOHHHHHHH, don't stop, Gary. For God's sake don't stop sucking me!" she wailed, heaving and thrusting her buttocks hungrily up against his swirling tongue.

Gary returned to the wetly open cunt before him, new desire fanned by the thought of someone next to them. He began to lick and suck harder, wishing he could see the couple. Was the boy sucking the girl as he was sucking his Mom? Was she naked, or was her dress just raised and bunched up around her waist? His mind produced a thousand pornographic pictures as his tongue lashed out in renewed fury. Bette Jean crooned in ecstasy. She was building to an uncontrollable eruption, a driving tempest which would soon shatter her pussy with an orgasm like she had never experienced before.

His licentious ideas were interrupted by a series of soulful gasps. It sounded like a woman dying. "OOOOhhhhh!" came the female groan, a familiar voice which his ears refused to identify. "Oh... God, let me down, let me down beside you."

Then came the murmur of another voice, his own rasping out. "I'm going to fuck you, Mom! I'm going to fuck you right now!"

"Yes, yes... OHHHHHHHHHH!"

The kitchen was shining when Lester got home. That damn Wanda had moved her ass after all. He opened the refrigerator door and peered in. Moving the dishes and bottles, this way and that, he still couldn't locate a beer in the icy interior.

In the living room he saw all the empty cans strewn about. What the hell was coming off around here? A man gets home tired and someone has drunk every last cold beer. There wasn't a soul in sight either. Lester went into the hall and walked toward the bedroom.

Suddenly he stopped. There was the sound of voices. Jesus! It sounded like someone was fucking! Cautiously he eased further toward the opened door. It was blocked with boys, big high school boys. What the hell was coming off!

Craning his neck around their heads and bracing himself in the open doorway he peered into the bedroom. My God! He nearly fell. Only his gripping hands on the doorframe held him up. There were four boys standing in that doorway jacking off, their faces lewd masks of lust and on the floor was Wanda spread-eagled with another boy fucking into her for all he was worth. And on the bed... his eyes squeezed shut and then opened, unable to take in what he saw... Bette Jean and Gary, naked, panting Then he heard Gary mumble almost incoherently, "I'm going to fuck you, Mom! I'm going to fuck you right now!"

His own wife was begging for their son to fuck her! He couldn't believe it! He shook uncontrollably, lost in the roaring impact of his realization. He stared in utter shock at Bette Jean and Gary. It couldn't be... no, not that... but it was happening, happening right in front of his own eyes!

Gary's tongue moved up along her quivering belly, dipping momentarily into the curvature of her navel in passing, then tenderly licking one nipple, tantalizing it, his lips sucking the aureole to her gasping pleasure. The sudden hiatus in the rhythmic thumping on the floor told her Wanda had heard them, was now aware of what was going on. But she didn't care, didn't care! In fact, she couldn't wait for her "dear baby sister" to see her and Gary absorbed in wonderful terrible carnality. A shiver of sheer vitriolic depravity traversed her body.

Gary gasped. "Oh damnit!" he moaned, his words almost unintelligible as his mouth sucked her fevered breast. Then he removed his searing hold and looked up at her lovingly and said again. "I'm going to fuck you, Mom! I'm going to fuck you right now!"

The words surged through her, the sensations of desire almost sending her into orgasm then and there. Her belly churned with the pleasure building deep in her loins. She moved closer, fusing herself to him.

"Yes, yes... OOOhhhhh!" she moaned. She had risen up now, straddling her son, looking down at the youthful body. And he in turn seemed to grow beneath her lascivious gaze as flower buds beneath the warming rays of the sun. He spread his legs wide, opening his inner thighs to her lusting gaze. She barely heard Wanda's cry as she demanded that her cunt be fucked harder; Bette Jean's hand reached out with frantic plundering for Gary's hot, stiff cock, all else forgotten now, all else unimportant. His penis pulled gently in her grasp, and tenderly she began to stroke it, her eyes fastened on its girth, its rigid detail! How you have grown, Gary, my love. I remember when your cock was but worm size, cradled by almost invisible balls and a diaper's fluffy whiteness. How good it looked even then. And later, as you grew and it increased in size... yes, I remember the thrill of seeing an erection on you the first time, how I secretly yearned to fondle and kiss your beautiful manhood. And now you are a man, and it is searching and growing for your mother... how wonderful...

Bette Jean bent and kissed the unseeing eye of her son's prick, and then smiled at him tenderly, moving her other hand along the taut muscles of his abdomen and along his heaving chest. His cock throbbed against her cheek, and kittenishly she rubbed her soft face against it, smelling it, caressing it with her fingertips, learning every ridge and curve with passionate fervor. Gary sighed and moaned, shaking his head in ecstasy, his tongue licking his dry lips.

"Oh God, Mom! Don't stop! I love your touch on my penis..."

His vulgar words spurred Bette Jean further, and she raised her head, breathed deeply, and then plunged his shaft deep into her mouth. She began to wriggle her hips, mewling hungrily as her son's now vibrating prick nearly reached her palate, tickling the soft folds of her throat. Her hot breath against his pubic hair made Gary's loins ripple with delight and he began to fuck her mouth with long and bold strokes. His cock tasted like the finest ambrosia filling her salivating cavern with ever demanding pulses. Bette Jean cupped her son's sperm-laden balls with both her hands and started to squeeze and manipulate them with innate and loving skill while her throat continued to expand and contract in her increasing desire to suck him to climax.

I want his cum all of it I want to swallow his cum and have it boil within me... My son came to me as seed, and now he will cum again as seed...

Christ, what are they doing?

Lester gaped at the incredible debauchery being performed before him. Goddamn them, my own wife and son, so help me God I'll kill them both for this! His mind was in complete turmoil by the sickening picture of incest, the thought of his lovely wife whimpering and purring with increased and prurient bliss as she sucked Gary's shaft. In embittered shock, sick at soul Lester stood in anguish behind the masturbating boys.

Then, suddenly, waves of guilt rippled through him. He was the cause of this! Yes, he! They were not at fault, did not deserve the wrath of his punishment. As he looked at his wife and son in their carnal abuse, he knew that the momentary need of fucking Wanda had been was not worth the price he was now paying. The plaything on the floor meant nothing to him, yet the rendering of services which he had fostered could be endless in their consequences.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.