Cub-Scout Mother - Cover

Cub-Scout Mother

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband and wife always seem to have problems in the sexual department. She soon finds out it is not her when her sister moves in and her son confesses to making with it with her. She gets turned on so much that she has sex with her own son, then a gangbang with her son, 5 of his friends, her husband and her sister. Then she makes the biggest decision of her life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gary stopped when he got to the edge of the neat lawn. The garage door was open and instead of Mom's station wagon, his father's battered truck stood parked inside. Hell, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to con the school nurse into letting him go home in the middle of the day after all. Mom would be all worried and concerned. After fussing over him with aspirin and vitamins, making him hot tea, she'd leave him alone to let him "rest". But Dad was something else. He cringed just thinking about all the questions his stern father would ask and the hell he'd raise over his coming home from school sick.

He stood thoughtfully under the elm at the edge of the lot. He had to think this thing out. Staring at the neat house and trying to decide on a course of action, he chewed on a leaf nervously. Sure couldn't go back to school. Had enough trouble getting out, but he just hadn't been able to sit there another minute. Ever since Wanda had come to live with them it got worse by the day. Lord, all he could think about now morning noon and night was jacking off. God, how could he help it with those huge breasts jumping around enticingly as she walked, flaunting that round-assed bottom, looking at you like she knew your cock was hard as a rock. Jesus Christ, she was only seventeen, almost his age and she acted like she was offering it to him if he only knew how to take it... and she was laughing at him because he didn't. Finally in history class, he couldn't stand it any longer. He had to get home and jack off a while or he was going to be sick.

Maybe if he went around back to the patio, he could hear when his father's truck left and then he could go in. If Wanda was there he didn't know what he would do... just the two of them alone in the house like that. He shivered just thinking about it.

He pulled a lawn chair behind some bushes, out of sight of the windows on the back of the house. The drapes were all drawn anyway but just in case his old man happened to look out for some reason. He'd hardly sat down when he heard muffled sounds coming from the house. Sounded like voices. He crept under the shrubbery to listen. The old man probably just talking on the phone or maybe he had the television on.

Listening hard he managed to locate which room it was coming from. He eased his way closer under Wanda's window. The voices were all excited... one deep so it had to be his Dad and one lighter. Wanda was in there with his father! Had to be... who else could it be?

Suddenly Gary froze as his fingers touched the window sill, flattening himself against the white board siding. A ripple of high pitched laughter like a pealing of little silver bells came to his ears so close now. It was Wanda all right. Nobody else laughed that way. Then his father's voice, only it couldn't be! His father couldn't be saying that!

"Move it, baby. God, you're killing me... cut out the God damned teasing... spread those legs and let me at you... I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk for a week. Huffy!"

Gary's heart was pounding out of his chest and it was hard to breathe. He cupped his hands around his eyes to cut out the sunlight, straining to see into the dim room through the small crack in the drape where it hadn't quite closed.

Oh God! His father was bare ass naked! Gary could see his hairy legs and buttocks as he was bending over the bed. She was laughing as she kicked out to rid herself of white panties which clung damply to her ankles. Gary saw his father reach down and pull the panties off her feet and fling them down. Wanda was as naked now as his father. Oh Jesus Christ! There wasn't a stitch on that naked writhing body, tanned except for pale patches over the breasts and a narrow white strip across her lower belly where the bikini had shielded her skin from the sun. Gary felt as though he were going to choke and retch and die of excitement! Wanda was the first real live naked girl he'd ever seen in the flesh! The firmly ripened breasts were tipped with rosy points of nipples and the slim waist flowed into curved hips and long shapely thighs. Between those thighs he could see the pale sandy pubic hair and then as she slowly writhed like a snake on the bed, her legs opened and he could see the hair fringed pussy mouth, pink and pulsing. Oh God a' mighty! His hands grew white and the fingertips pained something terrible as he gripped the edge of the sill with all his strength.

He wanted to bolt over the edge of the window and fling himself into the widespread naked girl and bury his own aching cock into her moistly opened, expectant cunt. His breath was coming in such ragged pants now that he thought sure they would hear him. He tried to force himself to breathe through his nose but his mouth was a desert and his tongue a bloated parched thing that kept flopping out of his mouth.

As Gary looked from his hiding place he could see between his father's legs. He could see the pulsing rubbery tip of his cock grazing the soft velvet flesh of Wanda's vagina. He almost called out from the window, begging her to save herself while there was still time, but one look at the rapturous expression on his young aunt's face stilled the warning in his throat. Seeing the thick rod of male flesh rubbing against the swollen pink cuntal lips, Gary wondered again why the girl showed no fear. Christ! Gary knew that the hard, club-like instrument was too large to ever fit, even by force, into the narrow opening of Wanda's tiny cuntal passage. Still, she seemed willing, almost frantic, to have the huge masculine phallus thrust into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.