Naked With Her Dog - Cover

Naked With Her Dog

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day they went out and did some things together and hung close all day. That night he slept with her, too. "Nice you had one day off work," she told him. It was like being together with friends who had forgotten each other to some degree by being out of each other's presence. The more they stayed with each other, though, the more they felt at ease, felt comfortable and active.

Rodney mentioned, something about how easy it would be to put up some paneling in her living room. The idea excited her imagination, but she didn't want to tell him to go ahead with it either. Maybe she'd move out of there within six months or a year. In fact he had asked her about that earlier in the day. Not exactly asking her but thinking about it out loud in a rather light way, saying what they could do together, know each other better so they could always know what the other was talking about or act in a more harmonious fashion, and a way more exhilarating generally to each of them.

That long Sunday night/Monday morning they fucked three times, but it wasn't as frantically lustful any of the times as it had been the night previous. Having to go to work the next morning did not hinder them from coupling or making passes at each other. In fact they woke up more refreshed than they had been in a long time. The new stimulus was of a mental nature and gave them a bounce in their walks as they separated early under the blazing sun. Each went to work in their own car.

Janey didn't see Maureen all day. Rodney was not going to be home with her that night and was probably working too late for her to see him. They both would have been tired to try to meet that late, but Janey felt a certain amount of sexual energy when she got home, even after she'd eaten and fed Duke and walked him all around the neighbourhood, the little park where she talked to some of the older ladies and couples and young students who were out, and back to the apartment not much before the sun went down.

She turned on the TV and saw a wild dance show. A big sparkling theatre production, glittery costumes and long sexy people. lots of big shaky boobs and shirts cut to the waist revealing hard muscular abdomens on the men. She watched their tight-trousered groins for a while.

Sitting on the couch, Janey called Duke to her, "Come boy, come!" She patted his head as he ran over eagerly and began sniffing her thighs. She stroked his high graceful ears and patted his thick cheeks. "What a beautiful little fellow, you are, Duke."

She got further down, pulling back her head so she was lying on her back. She spread her legs more and diddled her pantied crotch for a while. Her skirt was way up by her waist, and Duke went after it, sniffing up her legs, licking the smooth satiny tasty flesh here and there.

His nose sniffled and riffled on her panties. She dug a fingertip down against her clit and rubbed rapidly. Duke nudged his muzzle against the front of her wet panties, lifting his nose firmly against her cunt lips and her finger, eventually driving it away from her clit. She reached down and patted him gratefully with her other hand, and put her finger back on. She moved her hips from side to side, feeling her cunt really go wet and ready. She wanted to jack off. Duke helped her along, and when he finally started mounting her by putting his front paws heavily up on the edge of the couch cushions, she looked down eagerly at his crotch. It was poking upward with a pink hard-on. She rolled her leg under him and tickled his slippery prick with her toes and the side of her foot. Duke whimpered and barked with delight.

She got underneath as far as she could go with her foot and caressed his balls with the tip of her big toe.

Meanwhile her legs were spread closely around Duke's diving head. His tongue went up and down her moist fragrant panties, molding the fine fabric to the lips of her swollen pussy.

She pulled the waistband of her shorts down, uncovering much curly black hair and the top of her thick white mound of pubic flesh.

Duke sniffed at the newly revealed portions of her genital anatomy and licked them energetically. Janey pulled her panties down further, but his frantic head kept ducking lower, getting underneath the waistband and her fingers to contact the pink slick juicy cunt itself. His nose was buried in it and his tongue scooped and slapped at it while she struggled to pull her panties yet further down, let go, rejoin her hands to the fabric under Duke's insistent neck and wiggle mightily to help get them off.

Finally, of course, there was no help for lifting her ass in the air, slipping the panties entirely off them and pulling them down her close-pressed legs. It merely egged Duke on. He climbed up on the couch on all fours. At first it shook with his new weight, but it felt exciting to have him over her like that, lips not far from his panting tongue, his pink erection sticking rigidly out of the hairy sheath. Her legs were inside his. She felt about to embrace him as never before. She spread her legs and brought them back together, she spread them again, contacting Duke's legs. His long tail swung back and forth in a strong arc above her lower legs. Her feet wiggled with delight. She raised her arms to him, holding him like a lover. She lifted her crotch off the couch and offered the grasping lips of her damp hot organ to his pink arching stiffness. He whined again and then growled. His cock slipped rapidly in and out of the first inch of her vagina. She arched her lower back mightily and shoved her body onto him. He threw his paws over her breasts and shoulders and let his weight fall on her.

His lower legs were planted firmly on the couch, shoving him onto her in a classical face-to-face dog mount. His cock split her inner lips at last, and they both squealed with delight as the erection found its ultimate target and swelled yet more, sticking into her another inch or two with the first stage of ultimate excitement.

The smell of his hairy warm body intoxicated her. People had always liked him--everybody liked her dog; and sometimes they told her she should enter in shows, try to win prizes and money but she always said no to the very idea. She merely wanted a companion for her lonely hours, which weren't many but weren't pleasant to pass alone. Yes, this was how she would appreciate Duke. This was how she would use her prize dog who kept his purely amateur standing: she would be his female lover. He would possess her like the incarnation of a spirit from the pagan world. A dynamic animal lover who did not talk to her but communicated with her more deeply than almost anyone else. She felt this. It was a nameless love, blossoming into an exciting physical interlude or perhaps a whole life, she didn't know; she might introduce Duke to other dogs and have actual orgies with him. Or she might try different scenes altogether. It all rushed together in her mind and crystallised in the lovely sensations in her body.

Duke was on her hard and heavy, frantic and demanding. His rapid, lusty, reflex movements infected her with a different speed of sex. Perhaps it was a resuscitation of her instincts through the evolutionary ladder? She didn't know. She squeezed him and tried to match his frenzy. The blooming firecracker sensations in her cunt went off like miniature Roman candles all over her sensitive fucking flesh. He licked her face and neck, and she had to duck, laughing, away from his splashy sticky tongue. It felt good, however. Then he was over her just holding on and panting while his forepaws grabbed her sides tightly like he wanted to consume her and his pelvis pumped wildly, the long arching penis rubbing her adaptable cunt into blazing orgasm.

She humped her hips and rolled her body rapidly. Duke howled with delight and drove his genitals at her again and again spurting his entire store of semen into her vagina till it ran out of her with a slow, sensuous trickle.


She did see Maureen the next day just before lunch.

"Got your bag?"

"Yup!"

They waked brightly down the street to the little park corner where they ate before. One of the guys on the construction crew they passed was sitting on the low cinder block wall and swinging a sledge hammer idly before his knees and back to just between them. He laughed when he saw her staring for a few distracted seconds at what he was doing. She smiled and laughed to going to talk to Maureen.

At the spot, they fanned out their skirts and sat with stockinged thighs splayed on the grass. It was green and rich and tickled them.

They asked each other how the weekend had been relative to sex. Maureen had had some crazy time with that guy Mike, and Janey said that Rod had slept with her for a couple nights running at her place.

"How did Duke take it?" joked Maureen.

Janey laughed in surprise. "Well, you know, he really tried to get into the act himself a couple of times."

"Did you let him?"

"No; Rodney didn't like it when Duke started to lick me when I was on top. I talked about it jokingly and all, but it was clear that he wouldn't go for the idea of any further partners."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.