Naked With Her Dog - Cover

Naked With Her Dog

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

That evening, all cleaned up again, sitting on the couch with her dog nearby and her hobby around her, Janey reflected a little more on the fun and the weirdness of the life she was leading.

Maureen and Duke--two new lovers in her life which had seemed almost monogamous less than a week ago. Now she'd been with her girlfriend and with her dog. Each was very different, as Rodney was different from them. Maureen with her beautiful long tits and uninhibited ways was a sort of mirror image of Janey. Sex with her might or might not continue; in either case it was merely a fun, the natural extension of their intimate friendship and an exciting new field of exploration. If they didn't run it into the ground, they could easily avoid the possibility of getting bored with each other.

Rodney was a perfect mate--strong, protective, considerate, skilful and hard-working. She loved him.

Duke was a world unto himself. Her surrogate child--her brother from the other side, the land of dogs. The extreme affection she had felt for him had simply blossomed into something more adult; and yet also something more adolescent and salacious. It was like masturbation games and making out with the boys, only on a higher level. Doing it with Duke was bold fucking, pure and simple.

He was looking at her while she thought this, and rolled onto her side to face him and pat him. "You're not weird, are you, Duke. You're just a healthy young... male. You feel good, your hair, your muscles, your bones. You even smell good to me, Duke, and that's really something where I'm concerned. Yes, do you like me to do this? Does it feel good? Yes, it must feel even better to you than it does to me."

She remembered how those two dogs looked when they were fucking. She was just a little girl and had felt the indefinite allure of the mystery being opened up to her.

"Who do you fuck, Duke? Do you have a girl friend in a backyard somewhere?" She remembered how he had spontaneously mounted Maureen.

"Yes, you must really like girls, Duke. Even girls like me who don't even have a big nose or big tongue and only have hair in a couple places. Unlike you with hair all over your body." Her petting was very extended, very warm. Duke's tongue was hanging out more than usual, and he pushed against her from the pleasure she was giving him and from his desire to receive more.

She put her hand underneath him and cupped his genitals. She gripped his sheath with thumb and forefinger and stroked it lightly. The friction was very pleasing to him. He licked her arm over and over and at times splashed his tongue in her face, making her laugh.

Very soon his pink erection feathered forth, and she touched it, too, with just her index finger on some of the strokes. Soon his pink organ was sticking out halfway, and she just gazed with fascination.

She touched his balls again and pulled the tips of her four fingers down their round bodies with exciting gentleness. Over and over she did this, then pressed her fingers fill against the bag, surrounded it and squeezed with more firmness inside her fingers than against his balls, but the strong pressure was transmitted to his testicles, and she saw his erection grow another length.

"Come on, boy, Duke, Duke, stick it all out for me."

Janey caressed him, with loving care, softly, firmly, from base of scrotum to tip of penis, pulling, tickling, and squeezing as she rubbed. Kissing him, too, on the top and front of his head, she teased and tickled his erection until he was good and ready and stuck out to his full straining length.

His front paws were on top of the couch cushions, and Janey was halfway off the couch, feeling his genitals with one hand and hugging his body with the other, while she kissed him on the ear and near the eye.

"Good dog, Duke, good dog. Your dick feels good in my hand, all slick and hard. Fuck my hand, Duke."

She kissed him hard on the top of the head and hugged him closer. Her lower hand squeezed his balls and then cupped upward, stroking his erection.

Duke panted wildly. His tongue slapped her with its wet stickiness. "Oh, Duke!" she shrieked. "You're getting me completely wet!" she laughed and shook while she laughed and this excited him more and made him lick her more.

She turned her face away from his persistent tongue, but she could not take her hand away from his prick. It felt sexy, and she needed him to come almost as badly as he wanted it. Lovingly she pushed his head away with her other hand, and he got the message. He stopped licking and let his tongue just hang out, deep and damp, while he panted with tremendous, desire. His body moved up instinctively, trying to press against Janey, but she wouldn't let him do it.

"Don't get my clothes dirty," she cried.

Duke jerked his pelvis and whined from deep in his throat and chest. Manfully his lungs puffed up and his ribcage swelled. His whole body throbbed with the lust of his erection. His muscles corded into hard balls. His cock swelled out to its greatest dimension and he made a sound deep in his throat like a soft growl, a rough sound of affection. Janey felt all these signs, felt his lust take control of her, and jacked his penis faster. He quivered. Stray drops of clear liquids sprayed from the tip of his pink rod, and seconds later a few terrific squirty spurts flashed up into the air and onto her arm and hand. The sperm was very warm. Some of it got onto her clean dress and the cushions of the couch.

"Oh, Dukey," she said, slowing her masturbating down over to a me crawl and finally a stop, "you've got it all over me."

She got up from the couch, Duke looking up at her with quizzical pleasure, his eyes intense, his body tired and grateful. Instead of following her into the bathroom, he slumped down on his paws and waited for her to come out.

Janey wiped the wet spots with a thick towel. They seemed to come out OK.

She came back into the living room and dabbed at the spots of come on the rug and the couch. No damage.

Finally she plopped back into the couch, and did her thing until the downstairs buzzer sounded. Excitedly she leaped off the couch, sprang to the door and pressed the button to let him in the outer door. She stood there with her eye in the peek-hole, hearing the sound of feet coming rather heavily up the stairs and then seeing Rod step into the hallway and walk to her door. She swung it open and they embraced hungrily. It felt good to grab onto each other after so much time apart especially. Rod kissed her warmly on the mouth and then on the cheek. They stood with arms around each other, still greeting each other affectionately inside the locked door.

"You look nice," he said. "Are those clothes new?"

"Nope. Just something you haven't seen before."

"I'd ask you the same question but I know you're just being a slob."

The joke about his grimy T-shirt underneath his fresh outer one and the dirt under his fingernails made him erupt with laughter. His hand squeezed her while he shook, laughing with his head thrown back. She grinned toothily and rubbed the powerful muscles of his forearm and upper arms.

"I would have changed completely, Janey, you know that, but I thought it would he more fun if you took off my dirty undershirt for me."

"Oh, is that it? Well, you did the right thing." She walked over to the couch and he watched her for a moment her pleated skirt and shoe-less legs in white hose.

"Come on over and sit next to me, dirt man."

He walked over and she held out her arms. He sat down and embraced her. Their mouths met in a kiss and their tongues felt around inside. He put big hard hand on her hair, stroked the back of her neck, too. He felt down her shoulder and arm and dropped his hand to her leg. The skirt rustled smoothly. He slipped hid hand underneath and caressed the thick knit hose that covered her legs. She sighed between kisses and swung both legs up on his lap. He caressed her knees, lower legs, and feet, giving her an ankle, toe, and sole massage that really stimulated her. She pressed her lips against his wildly and kissed him again and again, loudly, then pressed forward meltingly, once again licking his lips and joining her tongue to his.

He had a firm erection by now that made a thick bulge in trousers. He moved her leg over, grazing it with back and forth passes. Then Janey bent one leg at the knee and pointed her foot at his bulge.

First her toe, then the soft flesh underneath felt his trapped penis and stroked skilfully like a monkey.

"Oh, that's good, Janey! Do it! Can you feel dick twitching?"

"Mmm, a little bit. Your trousers are too tight. Cramping the style."

"That's no problem," said Rod, reaching for his zipper.

"Wait!" said Janey.

He paused his hand on her foot.

"Let me take off your shirt first and give you a sponge bath."

He laughed at her, and she smiled wildly back at him, licking her lips.

"You want me to come in the bathroom?" asked Rod. He stood up in front of her, held her foot by the ankle, letting it hang there in his palm and caressed the instep and toes with his other hand. She arched it and toed his tight pants, played with his sheathed erection.

"Aaahh!" said Rod. "That's nice."

Janey smiled, and wiggled her tongue at him. His face was flushed, his eyes wet with lust.

He bent over at the waist, stepped back, and raised her stockinged foot to his lips, kissing it many times.

She brought her other leg out from under her and let it dangle over the edge of the couch, lifted it and brought the toes up his legs, between the thighs, tickling him when she got to his sensitive balls.

"Janey!"

"Come on, Rod."

They went into the bathroom, and she quickly unbuttoned and stripped his outer shirt off.

"Oh, that undershirt is filthy. How could you let it go like this?"

"I don't know."

They giggled at the craziness of both their remarks.

She rubbed his hard pectorals, through the grimy white cotton T-shirt, tried to tease the nipples a bit, then raised it up from the waist exposing his hairy belly button and abdomen with its hard muscles, and pulled the shirt up past his ribs, grazing his sides swiftly with her fingertips, touching also his very hairy armpits, lifting his arms higher, pulling the shirt completely off him.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, caressing his chest and shoulders firmly with her slender hands, She pressed her cheek against the wiry curly black hair of his chesty and inhaled the subtle odour of his skin. She put her arms around his back and stroked it slowly, firmly, tantalisingly, sliding her hands downward first as she kissed his breastbone and belly as she deftly fingered his spine. His hands stroked her soft, blonde hair and played lightly with her ear lobes. She kissed his belly again, licked the hard hot skin languorously and bit as much as she could squeeze up--him being in such good shape, this wasn't easy. She buried her tongue in his navel and stayed there, nothing moving but her tongue and blood.

He squeezed her shoulders. With a long sigh, she drew her face back from her belly and gazed up at his chest, his neck, chin and face. His eyes. Her fingers were playing with his belt-line, fingertips digging down into the hidden skin.

She cupped the front of his trousers with one hand and moved her palm around and around on his wrapped-up rod. Finally she went for his belt buckle, undoing it rather slowly, for her hands were shaking, and when the metal parts rang together upon unloosening, she went for the top button of his fly. This popped right open from pressure of two fingers and thumb, and she slowly pulled back the open flaps of his trousers like the page of an opening book. The zipper slid apart as she pulled the flaps toward her and away. Finally the big tent of his white cotton shorts was right in front of her. The sheathed cock pointed up at a forty-five degree angle right between her eyes. She couldn't help herself--she opened her mouth and gripped his cotton-cased hard-on with her lips. She even ran her tongue tip on the fabric. She pursed her lips and pressed them in one more kiss on the underside of his hidden shaft, pushing it firmly against his hairy belly, before drawing her head back. Shaking a little with fantastic lust, she caressed his buttocks then slid his trousers down to his ankles and took them off his feet one by one, Rodney stumbling to a slightly new position.

Then Janey curled her fingers around the elastic waistband of his underwear and pulled them out toward her nearly six inches. The swollen head of his cock bobbed into and out of her sight. She leaned forward slowly and looked into the space between cotton and belly and legs. What a fantastic hard-on! She kissed it, she licked the top and then pulled his pants completely off. Tossing them aside, she looked up at his large compact scrotum and the long quivering thickness of his hard boner.

She came up higher and gripped his erect penis at the base with both hands. Looking at it attentively, she flicked the tip of her skilful tongues across the stoutly stretched skin of the head. It was smooth and prominent. at first it seemed to swell out even more under the touch of her mouth and her gaze.

She moved her hand softly up and down the whole length of his penis. "Rodney," she drawled, "it's so hard!" She squeezed the base, grit her teeth with desire (an itching in her gums), and watched fascinated as a clear drop emerged from the penis mouth and sat fat and glistening between the two tiny penis lips. She put the tip of her tongue to it gently. The sticky stuff clung to her tongue and stretched out in a momentary string when she drew her tongue back. She licked her lips, eating the remnant of the drop and squeezed his prick some more with both hands. It grew very red from this manipulation and throbbed insistently.

"Twitch it for me," said Janey, letting go and watching intently.

Rodney moved the right muscles and his swollen rod jumped up and down before her eyes.

She grabbed at it again. She was trembling all over. She had still not taken off any clothes, and here Rodney was completely naked in front of her with a beautiful erection.

"I must do it now," she said in a hot whisper. "I can't wait any longer!" Arching her neck, she opened her mouth very wide and took the swollen peter inside.

She brought her lips together, clamping her mouth onto pulsing rod and she began to caress him with her tongue and suck with loud slurps and loud gulping swallows. Rodney was ready. She sucked him rapidly, and he slowly rose onto the balls of his feet, leaned back, jutted his pelvis forward, put his big hands on the back of her head.

She held his enormous dick in her mouth tightly, her face kind of twisted as if in pain, but it was her eyes closed with terrific lust. Her mouth tight as she tongue bathed his penis and sucked on it powerfully.

He felt it swelling up even more inside her mouth. It was so tight, it might have burst. The rigid bony tissue pushed against her cheeks. The skin of his big stiff penis was super-sensitive to the caressing of her wonderful mouth. He moved it back and forth on her tongue, inside the tightly gripping sucking walls of her mouth cunt. Finally the swelling veins and tube of his mammoth rod could stand no more. They had to release all that pent up passion. At first a slender uncoiling of semen trickled into her mouth, and then with terrific pulsations jerking up from his testicles, the copious come popped out of him in violent spasms of pleasure.

"Ooh!" he said. "Aaahh! Aahh!"

Janey sucked all of it into her, mouth, tongue rubbing the underside of his shooting shaft, begging for all he had to give. She swallowed it with long careful undulations of her throat. Finally at the come was in her tummy. And she licked his relaxing tool clean.

She released it and swallowed a few more times. She kissed the long limp organ gratefully.

For a second she felt a twinge of regret at having gone down on him so soon. For during all that day, with all its sex play, she had not yet come properly, or so she thought. But the blow job had been wonderful; one of the best she'd ever given. He'd be firm again and would last longer the second time! Then she'd get a cuntful and savour every second of it, every hot stiff millimetre...

After a leisurely shower together, they towelled each other off and Janey put on her robe, a satiny padded garment that had a fine subtle scent to it.

They went into the living room to watch TV. Duke jumped all over them, but finally settled down, and the two of them sat on the couch, Janey part way onto Rodney's lap, her legs crossed, the top one half out of the robe. He stroked it from knee to toe lovingly, relaxing and gently stimulating her.

The TV was not so interesting. In fact they hardly paid any attention to it. What occupied them was just the pleasurable feeling of being together. The comfortable weight of Janey on Rod's pyjamaed legs, the smooth feel of her skin caressed by his, the sight and smell of her hair, the shape of her neck and head, the fine slender forearms and hands that were not covered by her dark robe, the handsome rugged thick build of Rod's hands and arms, the musky manly smell of his body next to hers, the soft scratchy feel of his abundant body hair...

"Rodney, how much did you say you pay for your apartment?"

"Janey, are you asking me to think about moving? That's a monstrous job and I have never liked it unless I was getting paid for it or doing it for a very good friend besides myself. I like to keep my house orderly and that's it, no moving around..."

"OK, OK, skip it, just wondered if you were ever in the market for a studio."

"A studio? An office maybe, to go along with the shop. A warehouse would be good."

"Yeah!" she laughed." I think this would be good, too," digging her fist into him.

"Hey-hey! That tickles," he said and grabbed her wrist tightly so she couldn't get her hand away and cried out.

"You, want me to stop being a bachelor, huh? Want to put the cuffs on me!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.