Mom's Rape Cure - Cover

Mom's Rape Cure

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother and daughter are raped and have a problem feeling that they liked it. The only way to get over their feelings is to do it again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Eeeeee!" Tish screamed, cowering against the corner of the berth. "No-o-o-o!"

"Put me down, you goddamn ape!" Matt shouted, swinging helplessly from his grip.

Boo obliged him, but not in just the way Matt had meant. Boo lifted him with an outstretched arm, the way a normal person might hold a cat out by the scruff of the neck, and he slammed Matt down on the dinette table.

The supporting leg gave way, and the cleats pulled out of the wall hooks. The table crashed down into its recess in the seat framing, where it normally went when the dinette was converted into a double bed.

But the cushions, which detached from the backs of the dinette seats, weren't there, and the jarring crash stunned Matt and kicked the wind out of him again.

He lay there and groaned. Boo wasn't the least interested. He was working at his belt and pushing his pants down over his thick, hairy legs, grinning idiotically at Tish while she cowered in the corner and screamed herself hoarse.

Jody pulled his saturated prick from Suzy's ass. He snarled. He reached out with snakelike speed and slapped Tish hard, and she stopped screaming abruptly.

"I said don't do that, Momma," Jody whispered, his voice very loud in the sudden stillness.

"Don't let him fuck me, Jody," she whispered back, unable to speak any louder. She trembled all over. Her eyes stared widely.

Jody cackled. "You want me to stop him? You gotta be kidding, lady."

"Ohhhhh," Matt moaned, writhing on the table.

Jody looked around. "Better tie him up first, Boo."

"Aw, Jody - why'nt you tie him up? Look at my hard cock, Jody! It's gonna blow again, and I want to stick it in a nice soft pussy when it blows this time." He grinned witlessly, holding his cock.

Suzy stared at the cock. It was unbelievable. It was as thick as her wrist. It didn't look long because of the girth, but it had to be ten inches or more. The sight of it made her tremble all over and gasp with fear for her mother - and herself.

"I said tie him up, Boo!" Jody commanded.

"Naw, I'm gonna fuck my dick into her soft pussy before it blows again, Jody," Boo said.

Jody made an animal sound and put his hand over the butt of the.38, threatening to draw it and use it. Boo watched him.

"Ya gonna shoot me, Jody?" he asked, his mouth hanging open.

They looked at one another. Boo held his stiff, thick cock in his fist and waited to be shot. Jody snorted after a moment and let his hand fall away. He glanced through the windows at the growing darkness and then looked at his watch.

"All right, Boo, I'll tie him up," he said.

"Boy, Jody!" Boo puffed. "I thought you was gonna do it! You had me scared there! I thought you really meant it, because I know how Kermitt's been trying to get you to get rid of me real hard this time, and I thought you was gonna do it. How come Kermitt don't like me, Jody? I never done any hurt to him."

Jody rolled his eyes and stuffed his cock back into his pants after wiping it on Suzy's naked ass. "I'll handle Kermitt, Boo," he said.

"But how come, Jody?" Boo insisted.

"Because you keep wanting to fuck his sister, Boo!" Jody said curtly. "Now, you lay off her this time, you hear? You go ahead and fuck these nice pussies here all you want to, Boo, and maybe you won't try to fuck Fay again, huh?"

"Aw, I like Fay, Jody! And she likes me too, I know she does!" he grinned energetically, jacking his cock as he thought about her.

"Yeah, yeah - sure, she does, Boo. Look, draw that curtain over there, huh? We gotta keep the cabin closed off for when we head past the Keys."

Boo licked his lips happily and reached out and drew the curtains over the windows, his big cock weaving and bobbing stiffly from his huge, hairy body.

Jody went to Matt and yanked his arms behind his back and wrapped a length of rope around them, pulling it tight.

"Ah!" Matt yelped, glaring defiantly. "You wait, you bastard. I'll kill you for this."

Jody looked at him expressionlessly. Then he slapped him hard, making his head whip to the side. With a grimace, Jody yanked and jerked until Matt's cutoffs came off his legs, his cock flopping limply to the side of his leg.

"You're overdressed for the party, kid," he sneered. "Besides, maybe you won't be so eager to jump overboard now, huh?"

He cackled and made Boo guffaw. He watched Boo approach Tish, who had begun whimpering and cowering again, and then he went up the steps to the deck.

The engines gunned, and the boat heeled hard for a moment. Boo grinned broadly and held his thick cock and pointed it at Tish.

"Oh, boy - is my dick gonna blow hard in your soft pussy! I seen how you put all those fingers in it at once, makin' it nice and big. Most girls, they can't take my big prick, and they yell a lot, but I know you can take it without yellin'."

"Boo, don't!" Tish cried. "Boo, you can wait until we get to wherever we're going and then fuck Fay, can't you?"

"Jody don't want me fuckin' Fay. He says Kermitt'll kill me if I fuck his sister. I don't know why he would. He fucks her, and nobody seems to mind about that!"

Tish stopped squalling and blinked. "Kermitt fucks his sister, Boo? Is that what you said?" she gasped.

"Yeah," Boo grinned. "All the time - right out in front of everybody, too. Awww, I like Fay! She's nice to me. You gonna be nice to me too?"

There was a threat in the question. For all his feeblemindedness, Boo was aware of the terror his hulking frame could evoke.

"Mommy!" Suzy whispered fearfully. "Oh God, Mommy - be nice to him! You saw what he did to Captain Elsworth! Mother - you've got to!"

Suzy watched. Her asshole tingled. Sperm drained from it. She shifted on the berth to make room for Boo, her naked body trembling.

He picked Tish up by her armpits and looked down at her jiggling, heaving tits. He looked at her pussy. She gasped and whimpered, staring into his small eyes as if transfixed.

Boo turned around and sat on the berth, his cock sticking upward from his lap. He lifted Tish as if she were a sawdust doll, holding her above his lap.

Boo's big cock jerked, and he giggled. "It's gonna blow!" he cried.

He sat there. Tish's legs were on either side of his. Her pussy was spread open. Boo was looking straight into it. It was nearly two feet above his cock.

He grunted. A stream of cum hosed from the tip of his cock and sprayed up against Tish's open cunt, washing around the puffy lips and the pink meat and dripping back into his lap.

"Oh, God!" Tish cried, feeling the hot stream spurt against her twat, feeling the terrible flood of it, as if a hose of warm water had been turned against her.

She looked down at the trembling stump of his cock and groaned again, imagining what it would have felt like if the big prick had been inside her cunt when it had gone off like that.

Suzy crawled over to where her brother was, looking steadily and with awe at the sight of her mother's dripping cunt, seeing the spatters of Boo's sperm on her belly and inner thighs and the way it drenched her mother's spread pussy.

She reached out with her hand blindly. "Ohhhhh, Matt!" she whimpered. She hadn't looked where she was reaching. She reached right into his lap.

Her head whipped around. She saw she was holding onto her brother's cock and balls, and she sucked in her breath.

"Untie me, Sis!" Matt whispered urgently.

"Ahhhh, boy!" Boo bellowed happily. "Lemme in that soft pussy before it blows again!"

He brought Tish downward, twisting her body back and forth, his tongue between his teeth with concentration.

"Ahhhhh!" Tish cried. She gasped. She tossed her head back. "AHHHHHHGH!" she screamed throatily.

Boo screwed her down on his cock. There was no other way to describe it. His pole jutted upward, soaked and coated with the fallback of his shower of sperm. He was twisting her torso back and forth, forcing her open cunt down over the end of his prick.

"Oh boy - ohhhhh, boy!" he gasped. "Ya took it all! I knew you could! Ohhhh, look how your belly lumps out now with all of Boo's big prick in it! Ahhhh, what a nice soft, tight pussy! Aw, it's gonna make my cock blow real fast and a whole lot!"

Tish choked. Her eyes bulged from her head. Her body rippled and shuddered all over. Her tits jutted from her chest toward his small head, and her mouth opened with silent screaming.

Boo began lifting her up and down, making her pussy fuck his prick. Her belly arched and filled and sucked hollow again, and her head fairly wobbled on her neck.

She turned it finally, looking at her children with open mouth and slightly crossed eyes, and sound bubbled from her throat.

"Ah-h-h..." she moaned mindlessly.

"Mommy!" Suzy cried, tightening her fingers around her brother's prick. "Matt, look! Ohhhhhh, God!"

Suzy shivered hard and clapped her other hand over her own pussy, feeling the squirming and tingling there. She stared at the monstrous cock skewering into her mother's cunt again and again, and she shuddered again, unable to keep from wondering what it felt like to be fucked by such a pussy-stretching cock.

"Ahhhhh, it's all going in me!" Tish cried finally, her voice hoarse. "It's stretching my pussy so wide it feels like one of you is coming out of it again! Oh God - my children! Watching me be fucked by a tree! Ahhhhhgh, I can't... I'm going..."

"Oh, Mommy - it's all right!" Suzy cried. "We understand! You can't help it, Mommy! Do it - do it!"

"Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhgh!" Tish cried. Her nipples stretched from the ends of her tits, hard and deep red. She sucked in her breath. Her eyes closed. She seemed to be gathering herself up for a monstrous spasm.

"Oh, boy! I'm gonna blow!" Boo bellowed, banging her up and down on his lap faster and faster, her face going red, his nostrils puffing harshly.

Incredible sucking sounds filled the cabin. Wetness spurted from Tish's pussy, showering over her inner thighs, coating his hairy belly and matting the fur on his legs.

"Unh! Unh!" Boo grunted, mashing Tish's split twat down over his cock. He trembled, snapping his jaw as if biting at invisible gnats. His huge balls trembled and pumped, quaking between his meaty thighs.

"YAAAAGH!" Tish cried.

"Come, Mommy!" Suzy cried.

"GOD, I AM!" she bellowed back.

Her pussy sucked and drew. The big, stretched muscle at the mouth of her cunt spasmed until it pained her, trying to diminish the girth of the root bursting through the opening.

Sperm gushed into her cunt, having really nowhere to go but into her womb. The huge cock throbbed and pulsed at the very depths of her vaginal tunnel, and she felt as if she were being fucked by the jets of cum that hosed into her.

"Aw, it's squeezin' all around my cock!" Boo cried. "God, what a soft pussy! Ohhhh, boy!"

He grinned hugely when he was finished. Tish slumped limply against him, moaning. Boo lifted her pussy off his prick, and a flood of sperm washed out of her hole and bathed his balls.

"Oh, boy," he said, looking at Suzy and Matt. "You gotta see the way her pussy took all my prick. Look! Looka this! See it? Watch close!"

He handled Tish's limp body easily, turning her around so that her back was to him and her front to her children. He draped her loose legs over his again, and he looked closely at her hair and her back as he fucked her split crotch down over his cock one more time.

"Ahhhh-ohhhh!" Tish moaned, her head sagging.

"Ya see?" Boo grinned. "Ya see my cock go up her? It's all in there. Oh boy, is it all in there!" He fingered her tits and placed his big hand over her belly, nearly covering the whole of her middle with the meaty spread of his palm. "See her belly swell up?" he grinned.

He fucked her up and down his prick. Suzy and Matt stared and gasped at the distortion of their mother's stomach.

It lumped out, all right. The line of his cock was magnified in thickness by her flesh and muscles. Her pussy mouth was stretched unbelievably. Her cuntlips were bloated up like two sponges, nearly turned outward by the filling girth of his cock root.

Her clit stuck out from the top of her cleft like the bud of a flower, and it throbbed and pulsed mightily. Her tits jiggled firmly on her chest, and her asscheeks slapped against his meaty thighs as he bounced her body up and down and fucked his cock with her open cunt again.

"Hey, come on," Boo said like a happy kid. "This is fun! You do it! Yeah, lemme see what it looks like when you two do it!"

Suzy gasped. Her fingers clutched around her brother's prick. She felt a sudden throb go through the limp shaft, and it began to swell in her fist.

"Matt!" she gasped, looking around at him, finally tearing her eyes from the sight of her mother's stretched, fucked cunt.

He was staring at his mother's stuffed hole, seeing all the wetness and pinkness, the way it quivered and shook and sucked around the thick root imbedded there.

He ran his eyes over her swollen, hot tits, the ruby nipples, the slack expression on her face, the way her mouth was slack and open and her eyes fllled with terrible lust.

Then he looked at Suzy, running his eyes over her naked tits, the flare of her bare ass and hips. He remembered the sight of Jody's long thin cock running in and out of his sister's asshole, and he couldn't help what was happening to him now.

"Suzy - oh, God, Sis! Your hand... Mom's pussy... honey, I can't help it!"

She looked at his swelling cock as it nosed up through her fist, and her pussy trembled wildly. "He wants - Matt, he wants us to fuck!" she gasped softly.

"I know, Sis!" He struggled with the rope around his wrists and winced with the way it dug into his flesh. "God, I wish I could get my hands free!"

"I could - we could pretend to be... oh, Matt, maybe I could sit on your lap and wrap my arms around you and undo the rope! He wouldn't be able to see. And then we could - we could..."

Her voice trailed off. She saw the same expression in his eyes that she felt inside. He sighed with her.

"So much for that idea, Sis," he whispered. "I can't do anything against that ape. Even if I could, there's Jody. And now he's armed. Honey, it's hopeless!"

"Hey, over there!" Boo said thickly, now holding Tish back against his barrel chest. He wasn't bouncing her up and down on his cock. He was frowning around her at them. "I ast ya to do like I'm doin' here. I ast ya nice, didn't I?"

"Yes!" Suzy cried. "Yes, Boo - you asked us very nicely."

"Well, don't make me have to tell you. I don't wanna get mad. I don't never like to get mad. I do things when I get mad, and then Jody yells at me. You guys are gonna get me in trouble if you don't go along with me, 'cause I'm gonna get mad."

"All right, Boo - all right!" Suzy said placatingly. She looked into her brother's eyes and shivered all over. "Ohhhhh, Matt..."

"We've got to, Sis - we've got to fuck!"

"I know! Oh, Matt - my cherry... you're going to fuck my cherry out of my pussy! Ohhhhh, Matt!"

He smiled bravely. "I could think of more horrible things to be forced to do, Suzy."

"Oh, God!" she cried softly. "My own brother!"

"You get going, now!" Boo rumbled, a hint of anger entering his voice.

"I-I'm just putting some cushions under him, Boo," Suzy said quickly. "This table top's hard on his butt." She reached for one dinette back and unhooked it and fitted it into its place while Matt rocked his body sideways. She did the same with the other one. Boo watched her carefully, one big hand covering both Tish's tits at once and squeezing them.

"Can I untie his hands, Boo? Jody made the rope too tight. It's hurting him."

Boo licked his lips, seeming to be considering it. "Naw!" he said finally, frowning quickly. "I ain't that dumb. Don't try to pull no tricks on Boo, or I'll fuck your butt like Jody did and hurt ya!"

Suzy cringed and had trouble swallowing. "All right, Boo - no tricks! I promise!"

He grinned broadly and chuckled. He began lifting Tish up and down his cock again, making her pussy meat suck in and out of her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.