Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

While Mary was teaching her daughter the lesbian arts, Adam was taking the first step in the seduction of his daughter. He and Mary had worked out the plan together, and she had convinced him that it was a good one.

As soon as their guests left, he sent his son to bed, then took Emily into the living room for a chat. He began by telling her about Mary and of how happy a family they were going to be, the five of them. When he began talking about sex, he saw that his daughter quickly became excited. Pleased with her reaction, he became more and more explicit in describing various sex acts.

Her face became flushed, but he sensed that it was more from excitement than embarrassment, and kept going. She began asking questions, and he answered them in erotic detail, telling how he and Mary sucked and fucked in various positions.

And then he told her about lesbianism and saw no sign of shock and revulsion.

"Do you know why Mary and Sharon went home early tonight?" he asked with an excited smile, and she told him she didn't. "It was to make love. Right now the two of them are naked on her bed. Their breasts are being fondled and sucked, they're playing with each other's asses and pussies and they're sucking and licking cunts and having beautiful comes."

"You mean they're lesbians?" she asked, seeming surprised but not shocked.

"No, they're human beings, very lucky ones. You see, wise people enjoy sex in all the forms they find. A woman can enjoy sex with a man, then move from that to sex with another female."

"But... but Sharon is so young. She's only thirteen."

"True, but Mary reasoned that sooner or later it would happen to Sharon, she'd be introduced to sex by someone. She reasoned it's better for the girl--and I agree--to learn sex from those who love her."

"You say you agree, Daddy. Then what about me? I'm two years older than Sharon."

"And your body is much more mature and beautiful. Are you interested in learning about sex with me, dear?"

"Yes," she replied without pausing to think.

"I'm very pleased to hear that, dear. I love you very much and I'd love to teach you. Tomorrow's perfect for it. It's Saturday. Dean will want to go to the movies, and we'll have the house to ourselves."

"Oh, Daddy, do we have to wait that long?"

"Yes, darling. I'm as anxious as you, but we must be alone in the house and have plenty of time. I'm dying to see and feel your lovely young body. It must be so firm, so beautiful."

"Do you want to see it now, Daddy?" she asked and stood, obviously ready to strip naked for him.

"I want to, very much, but I don't dare. I'll wait until tomorrow. As it is, I think I'm going to have to jack myself off before I can get to sleep tonight. Even though Mary sucked me off so beautifully at her house, I can feel my cock stiffening again."

"Can you, Daddy?" Emily asked. Then she turned on a bright smile as she reached for the hem of her skirt and slowly raised it over beautiful thighs.

Adam wanted to tell her to stop, but he couldn't find his voice as he stared at her thighs.

Her panties, when they came into view, were plain, white nylon, but there was nothing plain about the way she filled them as he looked at the little bulge of her cunt mound. She raised her skirt until he saw bare skin above her panties, then she turned and wriggled a beautiful young ass at him. Through the stretched fabric, he clearly saw the crack of her ass and his cock throbbed in full erection as his hunger grew.

"Do you like the way I look in my panties?" she asked as she turned to face him again.

"I like it very much, darling," he told her, his voice breaking.

"I could take them off and let you see everything," she said with a teasing grin.

"If you take your panties off, young lady, it will be to lie over my lap to have your bare ass spanked. I don't think you'd enjoy that very much."

"You're not only a coward, Daddy, you're a big bully, too," Emily told her father, but she smiled as she said it.

"Tomorrow afternoon, I'll take your panties off for you and your bra, too. I'll do it very slowly and we'll both enjoy it very much."

"Do you take Mary's bra and panties off when you're getting ready to suck her cunt and fuck her?"

"Sometimes. She has a beautiful big pair of tits, and I love baring them and playing with them and sucking them, but tits don't have to be big to be beautiful, you know. I'm going to go wild when I see yours and fondle them and suck them. I think you'll go a little wild, too, don't you?"

"I know I will, Daddy. Please, let's do it now. I can't wait till tomorrow."

"I want to, darling, but we can't. For one thing, I don't have any rubbers. I'll have to get some in the morning."

"Couldn't we risk it just once?"

"Would you like to lose your beautiful figure and have a big fat belly?"

"No," she said quietly.

"Come sit on my lap for a minute and we'll talk, then we'll go to bed. Before I do, I'll have to go to the toilet and jack myself off. Otherwise I'll never get to sleep."

"Is your cock big and hard?" she asked as she raised her skirt and sat on his lap, feeling his hard-on and giving a little gasp. "Daddy, you have a big flashlight in your pants. What's it for?"

"It's to look inside your beautiful little cunt tomorrow," he told her. "I'll put it way inside and look up into your belly. When my light is in your slit, it'll shoot a lot of cream and make us both feel good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.