Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

That evening, Adam took Mary and her daughter to visit his children. Emily, his fifteen-year-old daughter, and Dean, her twelve-year-old brother, seemed to be well-brought-up children and greeted their guests politely, if not too warmly. Mary sensed that there was some resentment in the girl, and that it was aimed in her direction.

"I'm sure you're right, darling," Adam told her later, as they talked over drinks in the kitchen while the children talked and watched television in the living room, "but she'll soon get over it."

"I'll help her all I can, Adam. I understand just how she feels. After the death of her mother, she became, in a sense, the woman in your life. Now I come along and challenge her. It's only natural she'd resent me, at least in the beginning."

"With that kind of understanding, dear, I'm sure you're going to make out just fine with her."

"Thanks for the high opinion, dear, but I'm not sure I deserve it," Mary said, then knew she had to tell about her session with her daughter that afternoon and her almost overpowering desire to go down on Sharon.

When she told him she had to talk to him, they agreed to go to her house where they could be alone. They told the children they would be gone an hour or so, then they drove to Mary's house.

Mary poured tall drinks for them, and they went into the living room where she told him everything that had happened that afternoon, leaving out nothing, not even her desire to go down on her own daughter and suck her cunt.

"You truly are an amazing woman, my darling," he told her, "but you don't need to worry about your desire for her. Until I met you, I was quietly lusting after Emily's pretty young body. It would have been only a matter of time before I fucked her."

"So it would have been incest, but at least it would have been a male-female relationship, not a homosexual one. I can't understand it, Adam. My sex life's better now than it ever was. Why should this happen to me?"

"The answer to that is easy, dear. Sexuality tends to breed sexuality."

"Like the more you get the more you want?" Mary asked.

"Yes. You've discovered the joys of cunt-lapping and cocksucking, so now you want more. You want to try other, different things--things like sucking Sharon's little tits and her cunt. That isn't strange at all."

"But doesn't that make me a lesbian?"

"Not at all. Society builds fences and applies names, labels. It tells us what we may or may not do. I say the labels and rules society imposes are against human nature. Who's to say you shouldn't make love with Sharon?"

"Then you don't feel that incest is wrong?"

"That's right--or homosexuality, either. I've never sucked a cock, but I've had mine sucked by men a few times. As it happened, I enjoyed it very much."

"Oh, I'd love to have seen that, but I don't want to change the subject. Please tell me more. I want to be convinced."

"In that case," Adam told her and put a hand under the hem of her dress to fondle a firm thigh, "I'll try my best to convince you."

"You have very convincing hands, darling," she told him with a little sigh as the hand moved higher; then she raised her ass off the couch, and he pushed the hem of her dress up high, feasting his eyes on her lush thighs.

Adam talked to her of human nature, of love and of human desires. He returned to the theme of society and churches having distorted human nature by damning human acts which were basically acts of love. "The same group glorifies war and killing, yet they condemn love. Just how rational is that?"

"I have to admit that your logic sounds much better. You wouldn't be horrified then if I told you I made love to my own daughter, that I sucked her cunt?"

"On the contrary, I'd be so excited you'd get your cunt well sucked and fucked. As a matter of fact, I think I've talked myself into something while I was at it."

"Emily?"

"Yes. I saw her in her bra and panties a couple of days ago and I almost shot off in my pants. She's really ready to get fucked, whether she knows it or not. It could make you jealous, though. If you tell me not to, I promise I won't touch her. If it doesn't matter to you, then my darling daughter is going to get fucked. Hell, she's going to get laid sooner or later by some boy, and he'll probably do a lousy job. Since I'm her father and I love her and know what fucking is, I can show her how beautiful it is and help her enjoy the real thing."

"Of course I wouldn't be jealous, darling. How could I? In fact, I'd love to hear all about it. I want you to tell me all the details. Will you?"

"Of course. And you'll tell me all the details? I mean after you've seduced Sharon and lapped that tender young cunt of hers?"

"I have a hunch that'll be tomorrow, when I see you. In fact, I want to take her home early tonight and take her to bed with me. After it's over, I may let her sleep with me."

"Great, but in that case, I'd better not fuck you. We should keep your cunt nice and fresh for her, in case she wants to suck you, too. I imagine she will."

"Hmmm, I'm afraid you're right, and I'm so in the mood for one of your beautiful fuckings."

"How about a fucking with my tongue?" Adam asked as her thighs moved apart and his hand went to her warm crotch, gently stroking her cunt through sheer nylon.

"Oh, darling, that would be so wonderful! If you like, I'll suck your beautiful cock and drink all the jizz you can shoot," she added, feeling the way his hard cock was making his pants bulge.

"I'd like that very much, my darling. Lift your pretty ass and I'll take your panties off. We really don't need to waste time getting all undressed."

Again Mary lifted her behind off the couch and Adam took her panties down and off; then she sprawled back to open her cunt for him. Dropping to his knees, he felt his way up her thighs and made her squirm with his sexy, gentle touches until he had a hand in her crotch. She sighed deeply as he played with her cunt, which had warmed up with exciting quickness.

"Oh, yes, darling," she panted, "suck me! Suck my cunt. It's so hot for you."

"Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't, not in this position."

"You can't?" she asked, frowning.

"That's right. In this position, I can't see and feel your beautiful ass. Now if I were to lie on the carpet and if you were to kneel with your cunt and ass right above my face, then you'd really get a terrific cunt-lapping."

"Then what are you waiting for?" she asked, and he laughed as he gave her pussy another little pat before moving away from her and lying on his back on the soft carpet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.