Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The first thing Sharon noticed when she got home from school was the happy look on her mother's face and the gleam in her eyes. The next thing was the bouquet of long-stemmed, red roses. Despite being only thirteen, it wasn't hard for Sharon to connect the two, and to realize that there was just one missing ingredient--the man.

"You've got a boy friend!" she gasped aloud, not yet sure whether or not she liked the idea. "Tell me about him, Mother."

"You sound more like a mother talking to your daughter," Mary told her. "Just for that, I'm not going to tell you a thing about him--except that his name is Adam, he's forty-one years old, a widower, he's very handsome and charming and sensitive and he has a daughter of fifteen and a son of twelve. Now that's all," she said, more than a little out of breath.

"How did you meet him? Where? You hardly ever go anywhere."

In her lighthearted, lightheaded mood, Mary couldn't help wondering how it would sound if she told her daughter that she met him when he was being a peeping Tom at her window, jerking himself off while he watched King licking her cunt and fucking her.

"He's a businessman and I met him in the course of business. You're going to meet him soon, and I have a hunch you'll like him. You're not going to get upset about my having a relationship with a inane are you, Sharon?"

"No, Mother. You're young and pretty, and I guess you deserve it. It's just that after all the things I heard you say about men and marriage, I'm surprised. Are you going to marry him?"

"I don't know for sure, dear. I guess it's a possibility, but it's a little early for such major decisions. For the time being, we're going to get to know each other a lot better. To this point, we seem to be perfectly suited for each other."

Stealing another glance at her mother, seeing that her face was still flushed, that she was a little red around the mouth, as though she had been necking heavily, Sharon wondered if her mother had been in bed with her man, but she pushed the thought away. They talked of school and other things, but it wasn't what either of them was really thinking about.

Adam came to visit at eight that same evening, and Sharon saw at once why her mother liked the man. She was pleased, too, that he didn't bring her any gift, was not trying to buy her affection or approval, and he didn't talk down to her as so many adults tended to do.

Her mother had greeted him at the door with a warm kiss, but after that, they chatted like friends, with no hand-holding or other displays of affection. They seemed to welcome Sharon in their conversation, and she stayed with them for about a half- hour, then excused herself and went to her room.

Mary and Adam found many things to talk about, and they were still talking long after midnight when Mary was sure her daughter was soundly asleep. She didn't want to take chances, though, so she took Adam to the basement room where the couch served them well as he made love to her with his hands and mouth for a long time before he was ready to fuck her.

"I'd love another fuck, Adam," she whispered as he stroked her cunt gently, "but tell me the truth. Would you like me to suck your cock? You've sucked my cunt so well and so often."

"If it's the truth you want--yes, I'd love that. I haven't had my cock sucked in so long. Are you sure you don't mind doing it?"

"Far from minding, dear, I'll enjoy it very much. Your cock felt so good in my cunt, now I want to feel it in my mouth. I want to feel your cream shooting in my mouth. Lie back, darling, and I'll suck you off."

But instead of doing that, he had her lie back on the couch and he went down on her for the third time that evening, sucking and licking her cunt thrillingly until she climaxed strongly, being careful not to make too much noise, though she didn't feel like being careful about anything.

Her twat was still tingling warmly as her man lay on his back beside her and she crouched beside him to play with his big, strong prick. It would have felt so good, she thought, to straddle his body, to guide his cockhead into her slit, then lower herself on it and impale her snatch, but she told herself that it would feel better to suck on the big dick and feel his warm, rich cream shooting into her mouth.

As she started to take the cock into her mouth, she felt a hand tugging at her and changed her position so that her lover had her ass to play with while she went to work on his prick. A hand squeezed one smooth cheek, and Adam again told her how beautiful and exciting her ass was; then she was opening her mouth and slowly pushing the big velvet cockhead into it, making Adam groan with delight.

If her former husband had done anything for her, Mary thought, it was teaching her how to suck a cock. He had begun the training during their honeymoon, and while she had been nervous, she began enjoying the act during her first blow job. She got to enjoy it more and more until it reached the stage where he wanted nothing but cock-sucking. Only then did she stop enjoying giving head.

But she was enjoying the act immensely as his big, beautiful cockhead filled her mouth and she held his dick with one hand, while the other explored, touching belly, thighs and balls, cupping the heavy, hairy sac gently with a silent promise that she soon would drain it, and that there would be other cock-suckings in the beautiful future.

Seeing how much her man was enjoying the blow job, Mary took it slow, removing his rod often from her mouth to let it cool down a little. He let out a little grunt of objection the first time Mary took his dick out of her mouth. When she told him it would last longer that way, he smiled and told her to take all night if she wanted to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.