Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Darling," Mary said as she and Adam spent a quiet evening at her house while Sharon was at Adam's, romping with Emily and Dean, "there's something I have to tell you. It's been bothering me, and I have to get it off my chest."

"Anything that comes off that beautiful chest will have to be beautiful," he told her and cupped a tit through her dress, fondling it lovingly. "Tell me and then you'll feel better."

"Well, it's about King," she began nervously.

"Don't be afraid, darling. I love you, remember?"

"All right, dear, but it's so difficult. You see, until you came into my life, King was all I had for sex. He served me well. Since you, I don't need him anymore--I mean for sex."

"I'm with you so far, dear. Keep going."

"Well, you see he got hooked on lapping and fucking a woman, and it hurt him when I cut him off."

"Poor King, it would hurt me if you were to cut me off. I can understand how he felt."

"You see, dear, after I cut him off, I felt sort of disloyal. He'd looked after me, but I refused to look after his needs then."

"Mary, you're a very loyal person, and I can well understand your feelings."

"All right, here's the rest of it. One night, he came to me, put his snout in my crotch and cried. I couldn't stand it, so I stripped and let him lap my cunt a little. Then I went down on all fours and let him fuck me."

"I think that was the only decent thing for you to do, Mary. You're not a selfish person."

"Then you're not angry?"

"Angry? Why in hell should I be angry? He was your lover until I came along and interfered. As I see it, the poor animal is hooked on you and it would be an act of cruelty not to give him a piece of tail from time to time.

"Oh, darling!" she said and turned to throw her arms around him. "No wonder I love you. You're such a man, such a wonderful man."

"I'm only what you make me, dearest. Now let me tell you something. I assumed you were still letting King fuck you, and I've been dying to watch. I didn't ask because I was afraid I'd embarrass you, but I've been waiting for you to invite me."

"Oh, Adam, I've been such a dummy about this whole thing. I'd love to have you with me when he fucks me. We can do it tonight, if you want. He hasn't had a screw for almost a week."

"Mmmm, it sounds too good to be true, my angel. Let me get you nice and horny, then bring him in and I'll get to watch him ball you. Oh, Christ! This is really going to be a treat!"

"Darling, would you like to fuck me before he shoots his juice up my cunt?"

"No thanks. I want to have a hard-on during the performance. I'll be hot to fuck you later. I don't mind riding a wet deck."

"Riding a wet deck?" she asked, puzzled.

"It's an old navy term. It means getting into a cunt after it's already been fucked."

"You can ride my deck anytime, lover-wet or dry."

They got up and began undressing. While Adam stripped naked, he had Mary leave her bra and panties on, and she liked that, liked it because it meant he wanted to take them off for her, and Mary always enjoyed the way he did that.

"Oh, lover," she sighed as he pushed his briefs down and his stiff tool leaped out, "one look at that delicious cock and I could forget all about King."

"Thanks, darling, but why settle for one cock when you can have two? Besides, I've been waiting a long time to see that big dog humping your sweet ass," he told her, kicking his briefs away as she hurried into his arms.

While they kissed, he fondled lovely asscheeks through her panties and around them. During their second passionate kiss, Adam pushed a hand inside her panties and played with silken cheeks of which he knew he would never tire, just as Mary knew she would never tire of the big cock which throbbed as it pressed against her belly.

Before taking her onto the couch, Adam unhooked her bra and took it off; then he was handling her big tits, driving Mary wild with passion. She was sighing hotly as Adam took her panties down.

"Are you sure you want me to let King fuck my cunt?" Mary asked as he inserted a finger in her pussy and gave her a slow diddling which kept her ass squirming.

"I'm positive," Adam assured her. "I can still see it in my mind, that time I watched through the window when he lapped your beautiful cunt and balled you. This time I won't jerk off, though. I'll get you in the same position and then I'll be your big dog."

"Oh, yes, Adam! I want you to watch King fucking me. I'd like to let the kids watch, too, but I'm afraid I'd shock them too much."

"I'm not so sure about that, darling. I think it would be wild. Now that you mention it, I'd love to see the big brute fucking Emily and Sharon. He'd look so big mounted on Sharon's little body with his big cock rammed up her little slit."

"If you think so, Adam. Anything you want. I guess the girls would love being fucked by a dog at that. Yes, we'll do it, Adam. I'd give anything to watch King screw Sharon. We'll do it and we'll all watch. Maybe I'll let them watch me getting dog- fucked first, just to show them how thrilling it is. Do you want me to get him now, dear?"

"No, darling, your tender little cunt isn't ready."

"Isn't it, Adam? What does it need to be ready?"

"It needs a nice sucking to make it juicy and very slippery. It needs more than just a sucking. I'll get my tongue up your slit and give you a lapping that'll make you come."

"Oh, lover, that's such a terrible thing to do! It will make me suffer so."

"Yes, you poor little angel, you're going to suffer so badly. You didn't know how cruel I could be, did you?"

"No, but I'm so small and weak and you're so big and strong. I'm helpless, Adam, I can't stop you from eating my cunt and making me cry. I'm going to try, though. I'm not going to let you open my legs."

Adam took the finger out of my cunt and Mary closed her crotch, pressing her thighs tightly together. When he reached to part them, she kept them closed and sounded like a terrified little girl as she begged him not to eat her twat.

The exciting game drove Adam wild as he forced his hands between her thighs and she went on begging as he parted her legs wide and stared into her crotch as she went on playing the game. Even then, she thought they would play the game again soon. In her mind, she saw him dragging her to a bed, tearing her clothes off and raping her while she pleaded and begged for mercy she wouldn't want or get.

Mary was still begging and pleading when his face went down into her crotch and he began sucking her hot, juicy cunt, his hands caressing her ass lovingly. She stopped playing the game then, and her hands went to his head, mussing his hair as she moaned with passion, rubbing his head as she urged him on and he sucked and lapped her snatch eagerly.

When his tongue curled around her hard passion bud, Mary felt orgasm approaching and knew it was going to be a beauty, one of those sensational and shattering ones that would leave her limp and drained.

When climax struck, it was like lightning that hit first in her crotch, then fanned out through her whole being. As it surged more and more strongly, Adam held her tightly, his arms around her jerking ass, his face pressed into her pussy bush.

"Oh, my darling," she panted a little later, "that was a new, all-time record. You've never sucked my cunt so beautifully, and I've never had such a come in my life."

"I'm glad to hear it, angel. Did it make you ready for a good fucking by a big, horny dog?"

"Oh yes, lover! But I'll have to rest for a minute. Right now, my cunt couldn't take it. I think it'd kill me."

They rested for a few minutes, Adam lying with his cheek on the muff of hair which crowned her well-lapped cunt. Then she told him she was ready. He got up and watched the exciting motions of her bare ass as she went to get her dog.

When Mary returned to the room with the animal, he looked more than happy, his long tail wagging and his tongue hanging out. It was obvious King knew that he was going to fuck his woman again. Adam felt his cock throbbing strongly and wondered if he would shoot off in the air while watching the exciting performance, one the like of which few men had ever seen, he guessed.

Mary sat on the edge of the couch, her crotch wide open. She jerked a little at the touch of the cold snout on her inner thigh; then the dog was licking while Mary rubbed his head and talked to him in the loving tone she always used when he was licking her snatch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.