Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

And then Dean, Adam's twelve-year-old son was the only innocent remaining in the group. Mary and Adam agreed that it was time to do something about it. The boy had been prepared for it with a father-and-son conversation after school that day.

He talked to the boy vaguely about sex, wanting to leave the more detailed aspects for Mary, who would find that an exciting part of the seduction. Adam stressed the importance of secrecy regarding everything the boy saw or did, in his home, pointed out that other people didn't believe as they did, and that they could cause serious trouble if they ever got even a hint of what was going on.

"Are all of you doing... sex things?" Dean asked nervously.

"Yes, Dean, all of us. And now we feel it's time to welcome you into the group. You're going to do all the things a man does with a woman. Do you like the idea?"

"Oh, yes. Who am I going to do it with first?"

"Mary. She's already your friend, and now she's going to be your teacher. She's a very good teacher, the best possible, and she's very eager to teach you as she taught Sharon and Emily. Mind you, I did some teaching myself."

"What are we going to do?"

"I think it's best not to go into that right now, Dean. When she comes to visit this evening, you'll go to the bedroom with her and she'll take over from there. One thing I must warn you. No matter how excited you get between now and then, don't jack yourself off or you'll spoil the whole thing. Do you think you can resist the urge?"

"Yes. I won't even play with myself."

"That's good thinking. It may be better to stay around me or Emily. That should help keep temptation from getting too strong."

"Thanks, Dad. You're really something."

Adam gave his son another reminder of the need for absolute secrecy; then they went to the kitchen to find Emily preparing the evening meal. Adam helped her with the work while Dean looked on, admiring his sister's thighs and wondering how soon he would be allowed to run his hands over them and feel more. He had often seen how her ass bulged her tight pants or bathing suit, and he trembled as he thought of taking her panties down to see and feel those plump buttcheeks.

Mary and Sharon arrived for dinner. At the sight of the woman, Dean flushed hotly and felt perspiration trickling inside his clothes. Mary smiled warmly at him and gave him a loving hug, letting him feel her boobs. Then she sat and slowly crossed her long legs, avowing him to see her big, smooth-looking thighs.

His father hadn't actually said that he was going to fuck Mary, but Dean hoped with an his heart and mind that he was going to. He had overheard older boys talking about fucking, and they made it sound so exciting. As he kept stealing glances at Mary's thighs, he tried to picture her naked, then found it more exciting to imagine her taking her dress off and showing him how she looked in her bra and panties.

When the meal was finished, the group went to the living room, where the adults had a drink while they all chatted, sharing the excitement which fairly crackled in the air since all knew what was going to happen in a little while.

Although Dean didn't know it, they were deliberately stalling the session until dark so that the others could go to the balcony outside the master bedroom. From there, the L-shaped design of the house permitted a view into Emily's bedroom. It was for that reason that they had chosen Emily's room for the seduction of the boy. Too, the back of the house was totally screened from view so that they would have absolute privacy for all that was to happen that evening.

Finishing her drink, Mary put her glass down, uncrossed her legs and raised the hem of her dress. All eyes were on her as she rubbed her inner thighs with the tips of her fingers, her hands moving closer to her crotch as she licked her lips, eyes shining with excitement.

"I'm feeling very horny," she announced. "I think I'm ready to go to the bedroom with Dean for our... uh... little talk. Are you ready, Dean?"

"Y-Yes," he stammered, his face hot.

Getting to her feet, Mary took him by the hand, and they turned and walked from the room. As they left the room, the girls giggled excitedly at the prospect of watching Mary seduce the boy; they they hurried up the stairs with Adam.

When they reached the balcony, they saw that Mary and the boy were standing beside the bed, kissing as they embraced. Mary whispered something to the boy, and his hands moved down her back and began rubbing her behind through her dress.

"I'll bet his little cock is hard right now," Emily whispered, and she and Sharon giggled again until Adam told them to be quiet, not wanting to upset his son during his thrilling experience. As he did, he unfastened the waist of his daughter's skirt, pushed it down, and she stepped out of it.

Sharon was wearing pants, and he opened them and pushed them down to her knees; then he lowered her panties to bare her ass, and went to his daughter to do the same. He didn't object when his daughter opened his fly and took his stiff cock out.

In the bedroom, Mary and Dean enjoyed a few kisses. Then she raised the hem of her dress and sat on the edge of the bed with her knees apart. They watched the boy drop to his knees between them.

The audience could see that he was saying something to Mary as he fondled her thighs eagerly, the bare skin feeling smoother and far more exciting than silk. While Dean went on feeling her thighs and staring at them and at the bit of black nylon panties he could see in her crotch, Mary opened the top of her dress, and said something to the boy. Dean looked up to watch as she pulled the dress down to her waist. He gave a little cry at the sight of the bulging cups of her black bra and the white skin between. The cleavage of her boobs was deep and thrilling, and the boy hungered to see her tits bare, to rub them with both hands.

He got part of his wish when Mary invited him to feel her jugs through her bra. He hurried his trembling hands there, squeezing and rubbing as she sighed and looked beyond him, smiling at the audience she knew was on the balcony as she delighted in the feel of the hands on her bra.

Dean put a hand between the cups and felt the upper slope of one tit, then did the same with the other. Mary smiled and told him to get up on the bed; then she held him by the back of the head and pressed his face to the cleavage of her boobs. He seemed very content, and she held his face there for a while, feeling his deep inhalations. At last she released him and told him to strip naked.

The boy didn't hesitate as he got off the bed and began undressing. He paused when only his briefs remained, and she saw the form of his stiff prick making a bulge in the garment; then he emitted a little gasp as he pushed the briefs down and his hard little cock leaped to freedom.

"Come here, darling, and let me feel your nice hard dick," Mary told him, and he went to her and she closed a hand gently around his tool. "My, it feels nice and strong, Dean. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stick it in a woman's cunt and fuck her?"

"Y-Yes. Are you going to let me do that, Mary? I really want to. I want to do everything there is."

"That depends on you, dear. If you do everything I want you to, you'll see me bare naked and you'll feel me, too all over. Then you'll lie down on top of me, stick your cock in my cunt and give me a wonderful fuck."

He assured Mary he'd do anything she wanted and try to do it well, explaining that this was his first lay and he really didn't know much about sex. Mary told him she was sure he would be a very good lover and that she would teach him everything; then Dean was on the bed with her again. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra, being careful not to hide the view from her audience.

When she showed him her naked tits, Dean let a cry break from his throat. The audience couldn't hear it, but they saw his mouth open, and they could guess. Sharon held her breath as she watched his trembling hands come up hesitantly. Then they were on Mary's boobs and she seemed to be sighing as the boy fondled. Her lush jugs were so big and beautiful that his hands looked too small to cope, but Dean did his best, and her eyes told her she was enjoying it.

She kept him playing with her tits for a long time, then told him she wanted her boobs sucked.

Dean looked delighted, and then he was holding her left tit in both hands and sucking. He began the task tentatively, but excitement soon carried him away and he kept trying to get a whole boob into his mouth. He tried so hard that his jaws ached, and a couple of times Mary had to tell him to be more careful with his teeth.

He sucked the beautiful boob until Mary took it from him and they both examined it; then she had him lie on his back and, her big ass arched toward the window, she lowered herself over him and stuffed a tit into his wide-open mouth.

While he sucked voraciously, Mary put a hand in her hot crotch and began fingering her cunt. It was the most exciting thing she had ever done, and she felt tremors of passion sweeping over her as she thought of all the exciting things that were still to be done.

Mary had only intended giving her cunt a bit of a fingering, but once she started, it felt so good that she kept diddling her twat while Dean sucked her tit. Then she triggered a big come and fell atop the boy, panting, her big ass jerking strongly until the waves stopped crashing and she sighed warmly as she sat up beside him.

"That was a lovely tit-sucking, darling," she said, her eyes shining. "Would you like to see some more of me now?"

He told her he would, and she left him sitting on the bed as she got up, turned her back to him and worked the dress down over her hips. At the sight of her magnificently rounded ass, only partially covered by the little black nylon panties, Dean let out another dry-sounding cry which partially caught in his throat.

As Mary stepped out of the dress, Dean had to fight to focus his eyes on her. She turned, her knockers swaying enticingly, and showed him the frontal view, a sight as thrilling as the rear view had been, the boy decided.

Standing with her hands on her hips, Mary told Dean to come and kneel before her. She saw his hard prick twitching as he hurried to her; then he was on his knees and his hands were on her thighs.

Mary left him free to do what he wanted as she stood with her thighs together to keep his hands out of her crotch. He made the best of her generous gift, thrilling to the feel of the big, silken asscheeks under his hands, exploring all of her from her waist to her knees, his hands never staying in one place very long.

Telling him to stop, she moved her feet wide apart and let him look up into her crotch. When she gave him permission, he raised one hand, palm up, then earned it to her crotch where he felt the warmth of her cunt through the sheer nylon. Dean thought his pounding heart was going to shatter as he rubbed her cunt mound gently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.