Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sharon began to entertain high hopes when she learned that only Adam was coming to visit that evening. If her hopes were realized, she would part with her virginity that evening. When Mary refused to admit that there was anything special about her lover's visit, Sharon's hopes dimmed, but only a little.

When the bell rang, Mary admitted her lover, and Sharon watched as they kissed passionately and Adam fondled her butt.

"Gee," Sharon said as they moved apart, "some women get all the luck and all the kisses and everything."

"Would you like a kiss, Sharon?" he asked, going to her. He took her in his arms and brought his mouth down warmly on hers. As he had done with her mother, he put a hand on Sharon's firm young behind and fondled it, adding to her excitement by getting his tongue into her mouth.

When the kiss ended, Sharon felt a little weak-kneed, and her eyes shone brightly with excitement. More than ever then, she wanted Adam to pop her cherry, and she sensed that her dream was going to come true despite what her mother said, or refused to say.

While Mary poured drinks for herself and Adam, Sharon got herself a Coke and took it to her room. She had intended to study, but her sexual desire was so great it was out of the question. She turned her radio on and tried to make the hunger go away, without much success.

She would have been more excited had she known that Mary and Adam were talking about her, and about how Adam was going to screw her in just a little while.

"How exciting our lives have become, darling," Mary said as they sipped their drinks and Adam fondled a firm thigh. "To think that you're going to fuck my thirteen-year-old daughter, and tomorrow I'm going to strip for your twelve-year-old son, teach him how to lap a woman's cunt and then give him his first piece of tail."

"That we ever met, Mary, was sheer luck. Think of the odds against it. Since then, though, we deserved an the joy we've found, because we dared to help ourselves to it."

"And we're going to go on darling, aren't we, lover?" Mary asked as his hand moved closer to the crotch of her panties and she moved her thighs farther apart.

"You're so right, darling," he told her as his hand moved to the warm nylon of her panties, where the garment snugged against a cunt that was much warmer. "I have a hunch we'll do things so wild that we can't even think of them just now. We'll invent whole new sexual acts."

"Oh, darling, yes," Mary said with a warm sigh as he gently stroked her crotch. "I'm so horny, lover. Do you think it's time to take little Sharon off the hook?"

"Why not? I'll fuck her first, then it shouldn't be long before I've got a hard-on again and I can give you a fuck. It'll be a joy few men know to fuck a tender young virgin, then fuck her mother. Want to call her now?"

"Yes, I'll... Wait, I've got an idea. Let's strip!" Mary said excitedly. "I want to see the look on her face when she walks into the room and sees us both naked. She's really been dying to see your big cock."

"She'll do more than just see it tonight, angel," Adam said as they got to their feet and began undressing. Then Mary called to her daughter who, sensing that it was the big call she had been waiting for, turned her radio off and felt her heart pounding as she walked to the living room.

With a loud gasp, she stopped in the doorway as she stared at the two naked people who were smiling with excitement.

"My God, Mother! You said his cock was big and beautiful, but it's so huge!" she said, her voice almost breaking as she walked toward them.

"Take it in your hand and play with it, Sharon," Adam told her. "Feel how velvety the head is and how hard the shaft gets when I think of sticking it in your tiny little cunt to fuck you."

"Oh, yes! I want that," she told him as her hand closed around his prick. "I really want you to fuck me. I don't care if it hurts. Besides, Emily told me it doesn't hurt all that much," she added, then closed a hand gently around the cockhead and gave it a loving squeeze.

"We won't even think about things like hurt, dear," her mother told her. "Think of beautiful things while you strip naked and show Adam what he's getting."

Sharon was eager to undress, to be naked like the other two, but before starting, she just had to squat before the naked man. Then she was fondling his big balls, delighting herself with the thought that they were full of man cream. Semen seemed like such a clinical term for the magic juice of a man's balls, she thought.

Straightening up, she began undressing as the adults looked at her admiringly, both of them seething with arousal.

"What beautiful little tits you have, Sharon," Adam said. "And they're not so little at that. In just a few years they're going to be as big as your mother's big beauties."

Trembling with delight and excitement, Sharon pushed her panties down. She liked the way Adam looked at what she was showing him. She wished she had a big patch of cunt bush, like her mother, but she sensed that Adam was more than delighted with the peach fuzz she wore on her little cunt mound. Then her panties fell and she stepped out of them, beautifully naked and terribly eager to have her body fondled and kissed and fucked. She wondered if he was going to suck her snatch before fucking her. She hoped he would.

Adam looked lovingly at the trembling little girl as he held his arms open in silent invitation and she moved eagerly into his embrace. While he kissed her, his hands cupping the cheeks of her pretty little ass, Sharon felt his big cock throbbing against her.

After the kiss, Adam turned her around to admire her lovely ass. He fondled it some more, then drew a little gasp from her as he picked her up as easily, as if she were a much younger child, and carried her to Mary's bedroom, her mother following.

"How does my beautiful little daughter feel about being carried to bed to be fucked by a great big man?" Mary asked.

"Oh, Mother, it's so exciting! I feel like I'm going to faint."

"That's all right, darling. Adam's big prick will revive you very quickly," Mary told her, and they all laughed.

In the bedroom, Adam stopped before a mirror so that they could all admire the reflection of the naked girl being held in his arms; then he deposited her gently on the bed and got onto it beside her. Sharon asked her mother if she was going to stay. Mary assured her she was, telling her she wouldn't miss it for the world.

Unhurriedly, Adam began making love to the girl, and she responded thrillingly as his hands and lips moved all over her body while she squirmed and panted with lust. She loved the way he sucked her tits with such a gentle yet ardent style, elongating her little pink nipples and making them feel hard and very sensitive.

When Adam told her to, Sharon stretched her jaws as she worked at getting the head of his cock into an excitingly warm mouth. Then she achieved her goal. While she sucked on his dick, she tried to picture her mother sucking his big cock and drinking his cream. She found the thought almost exciting as the act of sucking his cock, and then he told her to take it out of her mouth.

Adam noticed that Mary was fingering her twat as she watched the action and decided he had to fix her up before fucking her daughter. Sharon would be thrilled, he reasoned, to watch him lapping her mother's cunt and she wouldn't feel neglected.

He told Mary to lie across the bed to have her cunt lapped, and she did so eagerly. Adam explained to Sharon that her mother needed help first. As he had guessed, the girl was more than delighted at being a spectator. She stared in rapt fascination as Adam went down on her mother and gave her what appeared to be a lovely cunt-lapping, one which made her come strongly, then left her panting with delight, her hunger satisfied for the time being.

"Oh, Adam, that was so exciting to watch!" Sharon told him when he took her in his arms again.- "I sure would love to have you suck my pussy like that before you fuck me."

"I'll give you all the cunt-lapping you can take, you beautiful little woman," he assured her as he put a hand in her crotch and stroked her virginal snatch.

He played with her tits and twat for a long time and then whispered to her that he was ready to suck a beautiful little cunt. She trembled as he lay on his back and waited for her to mount his face, but before she did, Sharon paused to look at his big cock as the hard rod jutted like the mast of a ship.

Hurriedly, she knelt astride his head and he put both hands on her ass and held there as he looked up, his body trembling at the sight of the little pink gash. Neither seemed to be in a hurry to start, so she knelt as she was and enjoyed looking down as the man's face, liking what she saw in his eyes and what she felt in her crotch as he slowly fingered her little cunt with one hand while the other fondled a cheek of her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.