Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

As a form of adjustment to eventually living together in Adam's house, the two families met almost daily, usually at Adam's home. Dean sensed that there was something happening that he didn't understand, and Adam and Mary agreed that they should bring him into the sexual circle before too long, but that first, there were two items to be attended to: Emily had to be introduced to lesbianism, and Sharon had to have her cherry popped. After that, it was up to Mary to take the innocent little boy to a bedroom and demonstrate some very interesting facts of life.

It all could have been done in a day, they agreed, but that would come under the heading of rushing. Nature aided them in slowing things down on at least one front when Sharon got her period. Mary laughed at her anger, even as she hugged and consoled her, telling her that a few days of having her pussy out of order wasn't all that terrible.

But life wasn't all sex for either family. The children had strict rules about homework and study, and they obeyed them without protest. Beyond that, there was reading to be done so that young minds would develop along tenth young bodies, broadening beyond the things they learned in school. Even young Dean picked up the reading habit, not because he had been told to, but became he saw that his father and his sister enjoyed reading, and reasoned that there must be something to it.

"I'm glad we are what we are, Adam," Mary said so him as they chatted that Sunday while the children were outside, enjoying the swimming pool.

"Me, too, but please be more specific," he told her.

"I'm thinking of how, after we discovered each other and found our new lives, we could have gone hog-wild about it."

"I suppose there are those who would say we did--I mean with the kids and all," he told her with a grin.

"Sure, but who cares about that? What I mean is that the kids are learning that there's a time and a place for everything, including sex. They're going to develop very healthy sexual attitudes, once they get over the newness of it. You and I were never given that chance."

"True, with us to guide them, they'll grow up to be complete, balanced human beings, healthy bisexual people. I'm sure they'll be a credit to us."

"I'm with you, even if our methods were a little less than socially acceptable. Speaking of that, do you think it's about time to take Emily off the hook? The poor lamb is really dying for her first taste of pussy."

They agreed as usual, then went out to the pool to talk to the children who were obviously enjoying their day immensely. Yet as Emily saw the adults approaching, her smile changed into a look of hot anticipation as she hurried to meet them.

"Yes, dear," Mary told the girl before she could ask the question. "Go on inside and dress up in your sexiest things. I'm ready, and I'll be in in just a few minutes."

"Where's Emily going?" Sharon asked her mother.

"She and I are going to have a nice long talk, dear. I'd like you and Dean to stay out here with Adam. We'll come back out when we're finished."

Again Dean looked puzzled and wondered when they were going to let him in on the secret they all seemed to share. Sensing how the boy felt, his father went to him and put an arm around his shoulders, telling him to cheer up, that there were some wonderful surprises in store for him within a few days.

In the house, Mary slipped an arm around Emily and told her she looked stunning.

"Thanks, Mary, so do you, but I don't understand why I had to put clothes on. I hope that what we're going to do will call for no clothes at all."

"It does, dear, but we're going to be civilized about it. It'll be a little game. We'll sit and talk as though we've just met and don't know what's going to happen, then I'll seduce you, very slowly and very gradually. It'll be subtle at first, and then the pace will step up and won't cool down until we've sucked each other's cunts and had our big comes. How does that sound to you, darling?"

"Like the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. I know how good it feels when Daddy sucks my cunt, and I'm dying to find out how it feels to do it. I've never really seen any other cunt, and I've never touched one."

As they walked up the stairs to the master bedroom, Emily followed the exciting woman, looking at the motion of her big hips and wondering how they were going to look and feel when they were naked. Mary's dress was shorter than she usually wore, and the girl looked hotly at her big, smooth, firm-looking thighs. Impulsively, she bent for a better look up Mary's dress, and felt her heart pounding at the stolen glimpse of silky-looking upper thighs. By the time they reached the room, Emily was already trembling with passion.

Leaving the heavy drapes open, Mary drew the light sun drapes across the window so that the room would remain comfortably warm and bright; then she turned and smiled at the trembling girl and did a little trembling herself at the thought of stripping and making lesbian love with a beautiful fifteen-year-old, one whose cunt had so recently been opened for sex by her father's big cock.

As she sat on the edge of the wide bed, Mary allowed the hem of her dress to hike well up her thighs and liked the way Emily stared; then the girl was sitting beside her, making sure that she, too, displayed her lush young thighs.

Mary slipped an arm around the slim-waisted girl, then began talking about how lucky they both were to be females. To her delighted surprise, Emily discovered that she could carry on a conversation despite her wild arousal and her eagerness to see and feel Mary's naked body, and do other exciting things with her, the kind of things Mary did with her daughter.

After a little while, Mary opened the top button of her dress to show more of the cleavage of her lush boobs, then took the first tentative step as a hand went to one of Emily's firm thighs and squeezed gently.

"You have lovely thighs, dear," Mary said and her hand moved a little higher. "Do you mind my feeling your thigh like this?"

"Oh no, it feels nice," Emily told her, not trying to hide her excitement. "You have beautiful thighs, too. I'd love to feel them."

"You're just like your father, dear. Go ahead and feel my big thighs. I like the idea of a pretty girl's hand on my thigh. I'm sure it'll make me very horny."

Emily's little hand trembled as it moved, and there was a tension in the room which crackled like electricity as Emily felt the firm, smooth thigh and squeezed it, sighing warmly.

For a little while, each was content to feel the thighs of the other, but both knew the pace would be stepped up soon.

Through Emily's chiffon blouse, Mary saw the girl's well- filled black bra and decided that would be her next step. Adam had told her that his daughter's firm young jugs made beautiful sucking, and she was anxious to find out, yet not so anxious that she was willing to upset the gentle pace of the seduction.

The arm that had been around Emily's waist moved slowly up until her hand was cupping one tit gently, causing Emily to sigh warmly again.

"Do you like it when your Daddy sucks your tits, darling?" Mary asked as she fondled.

"Oh yes, I just love it. You have such nice big fits, Mary. Do you like having them felt and sucked?"

"Mmmm, very much. I'm beginning to feel naughty, Emily, very naughty. If you'll let me, I'd love to open your blouse so I could see better how nicely you fill your bra."

Before the girl could find her voice, Mary was busy opening the garment, unbuttoning it slowly, her own big knockers rising and falling with her labored breathing as she anticipated baring the young tits to fondle them and suck them.

Again, Mary told the girl how beautiful she was and at the same time, took her blouse off. Instead of going for the cups of her bra at once as she had planned, Mary instead rubbed the silken skin below the bra with one hand while the other hand rubbed smooth shoulders and back, causing the girl to purr with delight at being so exquisitely handled. Her father's touch was wild, but this was different somehow, and she guessed it was part of the charm of lesbian sex, two females sharing gentle touches, sharing the feminine mystique.

After she had fondled the girl for a while, Mary brought her legs up onto the bed and curled them under her with a nice display of thigh, then she was unfastening the top of her dress, smiling warmly at her trembling young partner as she slowly pulled the top of her dress down to her waist to display the contrast of white skin and big, bulging bra Cups with soft-looking white skin between.

With a little cry, Emily turned fully around to face the woman; then her hands were on the bra, and she was rubbing and squeezing. They had been playing with each other for only a little while when Emily felt her bra being unhooked. A few seconds later it was gone, and then Mary's eyes and hands were feasting on tits which felt almost as firm as apples, flawless in their beauty.

As she fondled the naked jugs, Mary saw water in Emily's eyes and wondered if she were going to cry, but she wasn't concerned since she knew that any tears the girl spilled would be happy ones.

When Emily asked to take Mary's bra off, the woman gave smiling assent, then felt fingers trembling as they fought with hook which proved surprisingly stubborn. In time, Emily slipped them all; the bra fell open and as she pulled it off, the girl gasped and her eyes refused to focus for a few seconds.

A dry sound came from Emily's throat as her hands went to the beautiful, big tits and began swarming all over them as she told the woman how exciting they felt and how eager she was to suck the big jugs.

But that was pretty much what Mary had in mind as she pushed the girl down gently onto the bed, and gave the firm tits another loving squeeze; then her warm mouth was wide open as it claimed one tit, and she began to suck it while Emily squirmed and sighed in passion.

Mary suckled the boob for a long time before her face moved to the other, and then she was sucking with the same delicious greed. Needing something to do with her hands, Emily found that she could reach one thigh and hip of the beautiful woman, and then she was rubbing there, working her hand around to a partially panty clad buttcheek and delighting in the thrilling feel of it as she went on savoring the joy of having her tits sucked by a woman.

"Will that hold your lovely tits for the time being?" Mary asked as she sat up and looked into the shining eyes of the girl.

"Oh, yes. It was beautiful even better than when Daddy sucks them. There's something special between two women, isn't there?"

"Yes, darling, we'll talk about it later. Just lie back and I'll feed you my big tits to suck. You're going to like that very much, darling," Mary added, then she was fondling her big jugs, with both hands and panting with lust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.