Mom's Best Friend - Cover

Mom's Best Friend

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Emily woke suddenly Saturday morning. At once she thought of the exciting dream she'd had in the night; then she trembled as she told herself that it hadn't been a dream, that it had really happened. And then she couldn't be sure whether it had been dream or reality.

When she remembered the panties, she hurried to her dresser, opened the drawer and there they were, folded into a pad, liberally stained with sperm which had dried during the night.

Everything rushed back to her then, but especially the promise of her first fuck. She had heard older girls talk about how it hurt to get your cherry broken that first time, but she refused to feel anything but wild, wonderful excitement as she recalled the bigness and strongness of her father's cock, and thought how it would soon be inside her cunt and she would know the joy of being fucked.

She found her father in the kitchen, wearing a bathrobe, sipping coffee and reading the morning paper. Approaching quietly, she surprised him with a kiss on the cheek. He turned and smiled warmly at her, asking if she had slept well. Her brother, she knew, would be sleeping late, as he always did on weekends. "I slept beautifully, thanks to you, Daddy. You haven't changed your mind, have you?" she asked, then went to stand beside him, allowing one bare leg to escape from her bathrobe.

"I'm not sure," he said teasingly, but he wasn't able to hold back his laugh, and then he told her that he definitely hadn't changed his mind.

"I wonder what time Dean'll want to go to the movie?"

"You can be pretty sure it'll be the one o'clock show. Since he won't be home until after five, that'll give us plenty of time. In the meantime, I have to go to the drugstore and buy something important."

"I wonder what that could be," she giggled and reached for the front of his robe. Her hand went inside before he knew what she was doing. As she caught his tool, she felt it begin to stiffen at once. Then he took her hand away, warning her that Dean could surprise them by getting up early. "Darn! If only he weren't in the way."

"Well now, I suppose we could shoot him and bury him in the garden," Adam said with a serious expression.

"I didn't mean it that way, Daddy. It's just that..." she paused uncomfortably... "I don't know what I mean."

"I do, dear, and we'll soon solve that problem. One day very soon, Mary will come to visit. She'll take him into my bedroom to have a nice little talk about life. It'll be a little more than a talk, come to think of it. She'll undress a little at a time, show him all of her body, then teach him the standard games--like sucking tits and cunt fucking. After that, he'll be one of us, and we won't have to hide from him when we want to play."

"Oh, Daddy, how exciting! Imagine, a twelve-year-old boy fucking a big woman like Mary. I'd love to be watching when she seduces him."

"Not the first time, I'm afraid. Even I won't be watching. Later, though, we'll see him humping Mary."

"When are they going to come here to live, Daddy?"

"In another couple of weeks. There are a lot of things to be done. You'll see lots of Mary and Sharon, though, don't worry. Maybe Sharon will teach you some of the sexy games her mother's teaching her. Would you like that?"

"I think I'd rather learn the games from Mary. Sharon is so young."

"I'll tell Mary. I'm sure she'll be delighted to be your teacher if you'll promise to be a good student."

"I'll be such a good student, Daddy! Just like I'm going to be with you in a little while."

After Dean left, Emily and her father were alone in the house, the doors both locked, the drapes drawn in Adam's bedroom.

"Are you going to fuck me right away, Daddy?" Emily asked as they entered the room.

"No, darling, not for a long time. Fucking should never be rushed. We're going to undress. Then we're going to play a lot of games for a long time. Your beautiful body will really be hungry for it when I get around to fucking you--and so will mine."

He took his daughter in his arms then and their mouths met, gently at first, then in a kiss of fierce passion which left them both trembling as he opened the top of Emily's dress, then watched as she took it off.

Emily had done some shopping, too, and she wore a sexy black matching bra and panties, which she filled more than adequately. Adam fondled both cups of her bra and made her squirm a little more.

When he released her, he stepped back and began undressing. Emily admired the strong-looking chest, and then he was unfastening the waist of his slacks as his daughter's heart pounded.

The sound of the zipper seemed loud in the quiet room, and then he was pushing his pants down and she saw the bulge of his big prick in his briefs. Smiling, he outlined the form of his cock, then pushed his briefs down. His tool seemed to leap out as though ready to attack.

When he stepped out of his briefs, he took his daughter in his arms and held her closely against his strong, naked body, so that she could feel his cock as it throbbed against her. While they shared another sexy kiss, he played with her beautiful ass and she loved it. Then she felt him unhooking her bra, and she was eager to show him her nicely developed young booby

"Oh, Emily," he said, his voice quavering as he bared them, "what a beautiful set of tits you've been hiding. I'm going to give them a lot of attention with my hands and my mouth. Will this really be the first time you've had your tits sucked?"

She assured him it would, and then he picked her up, held her easily in his arms and put her down gently on the bed, looking at her as she squirmed in passion.

Adam let her squirm alone for a minute as he gazed lovingly down at her; then he was squirming with her, his body delightfully heavy when he lay atop her for a little while. Finally he got off and began fondling and sucking her tits as she urged him on with heated sighs and excited little squeals of passion.

Each time he took a break from sucking a firm tit, Adam raved about the beauty and firmness of her boobs, of how thrilling they were to fondle and suck. When he had first started, Emily had hoped he would take her panties off and hurry to her cunt, but once she discovered the joy of having her jugs handled and sucked the way her father did it, she forgot about everything else and concentrated on what was happening, wanting it to go on forever.

And then he left her tits after giving each hard nipple a little squeeze with his lips. His hands rubbed down her tummy until they were on her panties.

Emily parted her lovely legs wide for him, and he moved a hand slowly into her crotch to feel the soft warmth of her cunt. The touch made her groan again. She began to wonder if she was making too much noise, but she let the thought go away. She was enjoying herself and sensed that she should just act naturally. The natural thing to do seemed to be to pant and grunt and groan and sigh as much as she felt like it.

And then her father was turning her over, and she helped. While he told her that she had the loveliest young ass he had ever seen, he played with it, and his hands kept moving, over and around her skimpily cut panties. Until then, Emily hadn't known that having her ass played with could be so sexy, hut she learned fast, and he went on teaching her for a long time. When Adam recalled that he hadn't put a rubber on, he decided to do it at once, lest he forget later and fuck her without it. She turned to watch as he stood close to the bed. He gave her a wink as he pulled the rubber on and rolled it all the way down the long shaft of his stiff cock. Emily liked the way his prick looked in the latex shroud as he waved his cock at her, then he told her to get up.

Emily couldn't understand why, but she didn't argue as she got off the bed and stood in front of him, only her sheer panties covering her nudity. Then he told her that he was ready to take them off.

Turning her around, he knelt behind her, fondled her ass and thighs a little more, then she felt hands moving to the waistband of the panties. He heard a low cry of passion as he began taking them down. His hands trembled only a little as he slowly bared white, silken cheeks and her smooth, hairless crack, pausing to plant many kisses all over her butt as he did so.

"Oh, Daddy, it's so exciting getting my ass kissed like this! Do you kiss Mary's behind, too?"

"Yes, but let's just talk about us," he told her, pushing the panties down until they fell around her feet, then helping her out of them.

Still kneeling, he kissed and licked her ass some more, then took her onto the bed again and had her kneel with her head down and her beautiful ass arched high. In that position, he saw her little bung, looking so smooth and clean and beautiful that he wasn't able to resist kissing it and diddling it with the tip of his tongue while Emily moaned excitedly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.