Masturbating Little Girls - Cover

Masturbating Little Girls

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jody had a hard time returning to what she once would have called a normal orbit. Gregg had left her head spinning. The boy was so crazy, so impossibly sure of himself, that she gave him god-like proportions in her head.

From then on, whenever time wouldn't allow an actual connection between Jody and her young stud, she found herself tossing in bed, her fingers working at her clitoris and pussy, trying to duplicate the feeling of having Gregg's strong hands on her. She'd pinch her nipples and moan, tossing on the hard flat mattress, transposing it, in her mind, to Gregg's hot body.

Her imagination would take her so far, and then it was up to her fingers, and even they didn't take her where Gregg took her.

One of the girls, a girl named Mary, produced a dildo, which her brother had sent her from home. That was a delight, and it made the rounds with the girls, each one cleaning it off and taking a night with it.

Of course, it wasn't passed around without a definite feeling for who should get it and who might snitch. Susie and Jody had no trouble getting it, their reputations being solidly bad. That delighted them for the first time. It meant that every so often, they could borrow the hard plastic phallus, that vibrated when you pushed a button.

On Jody's nights with the vibrator, she stretched herself in bed and recalled whole events, whole sexual episodes, between herself and Gregg. When she ran out of stuff to replay, she just made up new images, and sometimes they, were better than what actually happened. Sometimes, the new images gave her ideas for things to do when she and Gregg would have the time.

"Well, Susie asked, "When are you going to share him a little. I mean, I've had to listen to how great he is for the past week. When do I get a chance to see if he's as great as you say?"

Jody hadn't thought about that. Of course, Gregg was like her, in that he could probably select anyone he wanted and get a response. He was at least as appealing as she was. If she tried to hold him for herself, it just wouldn't work, she decided.

On the other hand, if she shared him, and made sexual connections for him, he might appreciate her doing so, and consider her something special, something too good to ever turn his back on. That's what she wanted, in her mysterious way. She wanted him to be committed to her, in any way possible. She turned to her friend.

"Yeah, maybe it's time you got a taste of that hot cock. You've spent enough time with that dildo. I'm sure though, that after Gregg, Manny won't cut it for you."

"Let me worry," Susie said, amused.

"Let Manny worry is more like it," Jody said, and this time they were both amused.

Jody set it up for a week night, which meant a lot of creeping around in the woods and sneaking out, but it seemed exciting enough to all parties concerned, and so they decided to do it.

The meeting spot was to be in an old work shed, that had long been abandoned, was deep enough into the woods that nobody would come across them, and was almost right between the two schools. It was ideal in location.

The meeting was to take place at nine, but Gregg got there early, being delighted and enthusiastic about the idea of playing around with two girls instead of just one. It was right up his alley, and just what he needed.

He'd even gone to the trouble to bring a box of candles, so that it would be light enough in the old shed, for him to see them, for him to see what he was doing.

He lit some of the candles and was delighted with the way the inner shack illuminated. There was only one window, and he put a board over it, so that air could pass in and out, but not light. He was moving quickly, being precise.

Inside, he spread out the other prop he'd brought to complete the party, which was a blanket. He stretched out on the blanket and lit a cigarette.

There was nothing else he could do. The rest of the party was up to the girls. He'd just have to wait, and see if they came through. Of course, he was pretty confident about Jody. He knew she was really hung on him, and would do almost anything for him.

Gregg guessed that Jody's motives for setting this up, was that she knew he'd get around to Susie anyway, Susie being one of the sharpest looking girls at the school.

He knew that the girls had their eyes on him. It was nothing new to him. It had always been that way, as long as he could remember. He liked it, and counted on it.

It didn't take long for the girls to arrive, and they looked nervous and giddy. They seemed so self-conscious about what they were doing. Gregg was amused. He unzipped his jeans and his big cock popped into the air.

"OH!" Susie startled.

He had a cocky look in his eyes as he began stroking his cock with his own fingers, showing them that it wasn't even full yet. It still had some growing to do.

"It grows quicker if you put it in your mouth," Jody informed Susie.

The brunette flushed with color and looked down, but Gregg approached her.

"She's right. It really takes off if you put it in your mouth. That girl knows what she's saying."

Susie looked up and their eyes met, and suddenly he was on her, his hands under her skirt, pulling down her panties, pushing her down on the blanket.

"Be a good girl and help me, Jody!"

Jody did what Gregg said, as usual, and Susie offered no resistance, and in fact, loved being undressed by two people.

Gregg liked the dark-haired girl's taut nipples, and sucked them into his mouth, his tongue beating on them, making them even more taut, making them moist so that they gleamed in the candle light.

"Hey, is that talk true about you girls having a dildo?" Gregg asked Susie, looking straight into her eyes.

"Yes."

"Yes! Well, I want to see how you jerk it, baby. I mean, I want to see what you two would do if I wasn't here and you were horny."

Jody knew what he meant, and she was game. She quickly stripped her skirt and blouse off, and began to spread out on the blanket, finger- fucking herself, moaning and whimpering as she really worked herself up in no time at all.

Gregg watched, stroking his cock, even though he could have easily had Susie stroke it, or even suck it for him.

"Yeah, that's what I want to see. Susie, I want to see you get yourself off. I'll jump on when the time is right!"

The way he had of looking at a girl, his tone of voice, all contributed to the cooperation they gave him. It was as though they were his slaves, and he was going to take them on a trip they'd never forget, but by his rules.

Susie saw Jody obey, and the pretty blonde, although she wanted more than her own fingers inside her, was getting pretty steamed up. Susie spread her legs wide and began to stroke her bush, working straight on the little clicker of her clitoris, rolling it between her fingers. Her other hand came up and made her nipples taut, and soon she also was moaning and twisting around on the blanket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.