Masturbating Little Girls - Cover

Masturbating Little Girls

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

What kept life interesting in New England, was the constant arrival of new kids. Whenever Mr. MacIntyre's school got a new bus load, or even just a few new heads, it was soon common knowledge around Mrs. Goody's place.

"You should see this one," Susie confided to Jody.

"What's so special about him?"

"Well, I just saw him for a few minutes, but he is good looking, and he gave me that look with his eyes, you know?"

The girls giggled. They'd both learned to recognize the look in a boy's eyes when he was stalking a girl.

"So you think he had the hots for you?"

"I'm telling you!" Susie insisted.

"Well, what's his name?"

"Gregg. Manny checked it out for me. He didn't look too happy about doing it, but he did. He does want to keep me feeling good about him," Susie said.

"Well, I guess I know why. Alright, let's check out this Gregg character," Jody consented.

It was late, however, and they'd have to draw up a plan of action. In the meanwhile, they were both getting hot just from talking about this new kid, Gregg, and they both wanted to feel the sweet friction of sex on their young cunts right away.

"I'm horny now!" Jody moaned.

She moved out on her bed, stretching, opening up her legs and beginning to stroke her blonde little honey pot with her fingers. She'd developed some interesting techniques, and was able to get a finger up her ass, as she massaged her own clitoris and finger- fucked herself.

Susie looked on, watching the blonde girl work up a sweat, moaning and sweating, humping her torso up, as though there were a man on top of her.

Susie loved to watch Jody masturbate. She loved to see anyone in a state of sexual delirium, and Jody reached that orbit quickly, and knew how to hold onto it, making it last.

Jody brought her other hand up and began to pinch her nipples, making the little mushrooms taut and perky.

"Oh, Gregg! Stick it in me!" Jody moaned.

Susie almost laughed at that, but she could understand it, and it made her want to do the same thing. She felt her own pussy get wet, and her own little hand dropped down to her delta, which was more than ripe for some action.

Susie stretched out on the bed with Jody, and began to masturbate herself, her own fingers penetrating deeply into her little twat.

The action got complicated within a few minutes, and the girl's started working on each other. Sex seemed to occupy so much of their time, of their thoughts, that any hang-ups they ever had were fair game to go out the window.

Jody loved having her cunt lapped, and she closed her eyes as it was happening, imagining herself surrounded by beautiful boys, all of them fighting for an inch of her skin to lick with their tongues.

While her head flooded with this fantasy, she licked at Susie's twat, noticing Susie's wild physical responses, the way the little girl bucked and kicked, and got very hard to hold onto as the action went on and on.

Soon Susie was coming, and she tightened her smooth thighs around Jody's head just a little too tight, but the blonde girl held on, not complaining, knowing that Susie probably had her own fantasy built up, and she didn't want to snap her back to reality until she'd come.

Jody also had a good distraction going for her, and the pressure of Susie's thighs on her head didn't seem to matter much in the face of all the pleasure she was receiving from the girl's tongue.

Susie's little breasts tempted Jody, and she found herself seeking them out, pinching the taut nipples. Susie's responses increased, and not only that, but she started to reciprocate, and soon Jody was feeling herself totally involved, almost to the point where she didn't need her fantasies anymore, and could get off on just what was happening.

Fantasies are fun though, she thought, and didn't cross them off her list of things to enjoy. It was just that, when they weren't needed, why bother?

"Oh! I need a big cock inside me!" Jody moaned.

Susie couldn't provide that action, but she did dig deeper into the blonde's pussy lips with her tongue, making Jody moan and throb, her whole body shaking in the delights of terminal orgasm. Yes, the little blonde was coming, her whole being absorbed in the sweet sensual tongue that was licking at her cunt!

"Oh that's nice!"

"I'm coming soon!"

"I'm coming NOW!" Jody blurted out.

It was the last coherent thing she said for the next few moments, during which time, she was in a sexual delirium, matched equally by Susie, who was also feeling the powerful, purposeful stroking of Jody's own tongue on her own little bush.

The two girls came together, in a rhapsody of sensations that filled them both with thrills they needed desperately, and appreciated accordingly.

"Wow! That was nice!" Jody said, straightening up on the bed.

"Yeah! That was something. I'll bet you were dreaming that Gregg and five other Gregg's were laying it into you," Susie said, causing them both to giggle.

"Dreams are nice, sometimes," Jody said, reflectively.

"So's having your bush sucked," Susie added and again, a fit of giggles flooded the room.

The girls went to sleep that night, their fires somewhat put at ease, but their appetites, still strong and distinct.

Jody wanted to check out this new boy, Gregg, and she knew how she was going to play it. Through Manny. Manny would cooperate, if she promised him the right thing.

As soon as she got a chance to speak to him, she set up a meeting with the new boy, but it would have to wait until the weekend. Manny was insistent about that. It was only Wednesday, and Jody wasn't the patient type. But, she reasoned, the weekend is better than nothing, and she could hold on. This Gregg had better be good, she thought, but didn't say out loud.

Manny wanted some pussy, but she held him off. First of all they were in the woods, and she didn't like taking risks like that if she could help it, not in the afternoon.

He got kind of insistent, and he finally talked Jody into just showing him her tits.

"I just want to suck on them," he said, as soon as they were out.

She watched his little mouth cover the taut buttons of her nipples. His demands always started small and increased. She watched him take his cock out and begin to stroke it himself. She knew she could have reached down and helped him, but it excited her to watch a boy jerk-off, and she told him she'd pose for him like a magazine picture, if he'd lie down in the grass with her, and jerk himself off.

"Hey, that's a wild idea!" he delighted.

"But you can't touch me. You can just tell me how you want me to pose."

"That's fair. Wow! That's wild."

He seemed to like the idea, and it appealed to her also, to be a sexual object, and at the same time not be touched. She wanted to see him jerking it, getting himself off on just the sight of her.

Jody stretched out on the grass, on her side, opening her blouse and lifting her skirt, pulling her underpants down so that her little bush was exposed.

Manny got down, just a few feet from her, fully dressed, except his huge cock was protruding from his zipper, and his hands were busy playing with his thick rod.

"Put your hands over your head. Like, put them on the crown of your head, and jut those tits out at me!"

She did what he said. She felt like a magazine model.

"Wow! That's pretty. Now I can really concentrate. Jody, lick your lips for me. I like to see them glistening wet."

Jody smiled, her eyes burning deeply into his, and she licked her lips, her tongue making a great show of moistening them.

Manny's cock was pulsing in his hands. He was moist, and looked like he was going to explode any minute.

"Jody, put your mouth over it!"

"Now Manny, you know that isn't part of the game," she said, thrusting her breasts out more.

She wanted her image, the sight of her, to be enough for him. That, in some mysterious way, pleased the hell out of her.

Manny wanted more, she could tell that, but she wanted to see a boy jerk himself off. She wanted to see the come shoot out of his cock, while his own hands were working it.

"Come on, Manny, let yourself come!"

"Jody, your little pussy looks so good. Let me kiss it for you just once.

"You know where that'll lead. We already set the rules, Manny, so you might as well come. You like my breasts?"

She jutted them up more, and then, just to drive him wild, she bent her head way down and lifted one of her tits up, so that she could just barely touch the nipple with her own tongue.

That was what finally got to him, and soon he was spilling, shooting bolts of come out of his cock.

"Oh Jody! You're so pretty!"

She looked at his cock, as the hot bolts shot towards her, and she had to move quickly to avoid the deluge. Even so, she got a few drops of his sticky come on her breasts and blouse.

He finished shooting and rested on the grass a moment. His cock was sticky, and he took out a handkerchief and wiped it off.

"Wow! That was nice but it could have been nicer," he said, looking at her as if she'd denied him the real goodies.

"Look, Manny. You have to be ready to try knew kicks. That was a great kick. I got off just watching you do that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure. That was great. You look so strong and manly with that hot come shooting out of your cock."

"Sorry I got it on your blouse."

"Oh, it washes off. Now don't forget this weekend. I want to meet Gregg, and I want you to tell him something for me, alright?" she asked.

"Sure. What?"

"Tell him that I have a beautiful body, and that I'm a real hot bitch. Tell him that of all the girls here, I'm the one everyone wants. You can do that, can't you?"

Manny grinned. She sure could manipulate, but then, it wasn't far from the truth. Jody was a piece of ass, and everyone knew it.

"Don't be surprised if he knows all about you already," Manny said.

"From who?"

Manny shrugged, doing his blank, almost poker-face, and she knew she'd received as much information as she was going to get from him. Well, alright, she'd gotten what she wanted, and the weekend would be on them in a few short days.

Manny and Jody parted in the woods, both going away with their own feelings, with their own rewards for what had just happened.

By Thursday, Jody was tense. She'd snuck around MacIntyre's place a few times, but she didn't see anyone new, let alone a dark-haired, well-muscled guy named Gregg. She was getting more and more impatient.

Thursday night in bed, she conjured up a picture of what Gregg should look like up close, and she used it, locking it in her mind, to allow herself to masturbate. She heard the springs of the bed begin to make their characteristic squeaks, as her finger humping got out of hand, and she had to slow down. Jody didn't want to make her kicks public.

"Oh, Gregg!" she whispered, almost seeing his face, her eyes shut tight, her little fingers stirring up her hot bush, the balls of her ass rotating down on her fingers as they entered her bush. She let a hand come up and begin to massage her nipples, imagining that it was Gregg's hand, coming up to appreciate the lightly halloed, perfection of her nipples.

She was whimpering, working so hard the sheets were covered with sweat, her little ass rotating down, as her fingers penetrated her bush and stirred it up. She let her pinky slide into her ass, and loved the complex of sensations that rushed at her. What a wonderful fantasy, Gregg provided. She didn't even really know what he looked like, and she could construct him in her mind, make him even more perfect than anyone could ever hope to be.

"Oh Gregg! I'm coming! Oh Gregg! Work on my pussy with your tongue, lover!"

Her nipples got sore and she returned her hands to her cunt, really concentrating on her little clitoris which seemed to be the easiest to ignite.

Her young body, aching for a man, was finding its own satisfaction in her masturbating, but it was a satisfaction that required intense concentration.

She thought of Manny, lying on the grass stroking his long cock, jerking it like mad, looking at her as she posed for him. That had been a kick.

The next image that filled her head, and the one that took her over the line and into a wave of orgasmic bliss, was of. Manny, jerking his cock to her image, while Gregg gave it to her in her pussy with his own stiff cock.

She loved to imagine herself being needed and desired by many men, and the thought of pleasing them both at once, and one without as much as a touch, really caused her to steam up. Her little body went into a furious dance, and the balls of her ass shook the sheets as they rotated, pushing her cunt down on her stiff fingers.

"Gregg, I'm coming! Oh, Manny, jerk that hot cock for me!" she moaned, as her body allowed her the release she craved for.

After she came, she wanted to get up and wash, but her body felt so fatigued, so overcome by the activities of the past fifteen minutes, that all she could do was lie there. She fell asleep, holding onto her fantasy world until the great black abstraction of sleep took a final hold on her.

Jody woke up and showered, feeling refreshed and alive at once. It was Friday, and that meant that there was going to be some socializing. in fact, there was a dance scheduled for that evening. Of course, there would be chaperones up the ass, but that didn't mean that two clever young bodies couldn't slide away and warm each other up.

The day drifted by, and she hardly paid any attention at all, being caught up in the wonderful fantasies of Gregg. She'd gotten word of a few new arrivals since the week began, but for some reason, and Susie probably had a lot to do with it, Gregg stood out, and it was Gregg that she was going to make her play for.

Of course it helped to have Manny as a partisan. He didn't like setting up another guy for some of her sweet little ass, but he'd do what he had to do. Jody knew she had control of Manny, at least to a point, and if she acted a certain way and took care of him also.

That was no problem before the dance, Jody and Susie helped each other prepare.

"I think I'll skip the panties," Jody said. "What?" Susie looked astonished.

"I said, I think I'll just skip the panties. Won't that be a thrill, when he puts his hands up my skirt, and there's only me up there!"

"Wow! That is an idea!" Susie said.

"Yeah, that's what I'll do."

"But what if someone notices? I mean, how the hell would you explain that one?"

"I can say I forgot. That's all. I can just say I forgot!"

Jody said it again, seemingly to convince herself that her excuse sounded realistic. At any rate, she'd decided to skip the panties, so why worry about something you're going to do anyway?

"You're crazy," Susie said, "but I like it!" Jody laughed. She liked that kind of affirmation. She felt that she had balls, guts, when it came to sex, and she wanted other girls to know that. She wanted people to talk about her as a hot firecracker. That's how she saw herself, most of the time.

The dance started out slow, with the adults in full control. There was very little booze, but just a little, slipped into cokes and consumed in stalls in the bathrooms, and someone came up with an occasional joint of marijuana.

Jody scanned the room for Manny, even long before most of the boys had shown up. He didn't seem to be in sight, and Susie was getting nervous, because she wanted to get it on with Manny that night. They clung close together, Susie and Jody, checking out the new arrivals, growing impatient by eight o'clock.

A little before nine, Manny came storming in with Gregg, and they approached the two girls right away. Jody and Susie had been mingling, but they were so distracted that most of the people they talked to could tell, and so after awhile, they kept to themselves. All of a sudden, there they were! The boys they'd been waiting for!

"Susie, and Jody, I want you to meet Gregg. He's new at MacIntyre's."

Manny beamed, as though he'd been bred especially for formal introductions.

"Hello, girls. So you're Jody," Gregg said, taking her arm at once and leading her onto the dance floor.

It just so happens they were playing a slow record, and that bit of luck gave Jody her first taste of things to come.

Gregg wasn't shy at all, and he held her tightly around her waist, his hand flat on her back, pushing her breasts to his chest. They had to be careful, dancing like that, about who was standing close, but Jody managed to devote one eye to scanning the area, making sure none of the anti-happiness squad was around.

He was everything she'd conjured last night. He was around a foot taller than she was, with curly black hair and a very tight body. Not an ounce of extra meat anywhere, but just solid muscle, which she could feel clearly defined through his white shirt and thin sports jacket.

Jody could also tell that Gregg knew how to hold a girl, and how to move her around. Their bodies responded well to each other, and not at all like they'd just met a moment ago.

She pressed her leg to his crotch, and he smiled, his hand moving through the lavish blonde hair, to stroke the soft nape of her neck.

"Gregg, you really dance!"

"Jody, Manny's been telling me I have to meet you. I see he was right about that."

She blushed, her pale skin filling with color, and her eyes lowered. He kept staring at her, and stroking her nape with a soft hand.

They were dancing in such a way, that his back was to the wall, and Jody wasn't surprised when Gregg's hand dropped from her waist and fell lightly on the balls of her buttocks. He was very brazen, looking at her eyes all the time, as his hand tightened, squeezing her, feeling the tight shape of her young body.

"That feels nice," she let out.

She wondered if he noticed that there was nothing on under the skirt. He didn't seem to, but, she figured him to be a quick one, and she thought he might have guessed it the moment he looked at her.

It sure made a difference to her, wearing no panties. She could feel the moist dew on her pussy already, and her thighs rubbed together in such a way, that she was ready to take his cock out right there on the dance floor! Now that would be a mistake, she told herself, snapping back to sanity before it got too late.

The dance ended, but they stayed very close together. Soon though, they felt self-conscious, and Jody especially, was afraid of a verbal reprimand, so they just held hands, or that is, he took her by the hand, and led her off the dance floor.

Some fast numbers came up and they sat them out, getting to know each other a little, which was hard in the face of all that noise and confusion.

"Well, it has its advantages, like being close to MacIntyre's place, for instance."

She let out a laugh, and he could tell by the way she touched him, a casual hand coming up and stroking his cheek, that he turned her on, that she wanted him.

After all the things Manny told him about Jody, she was the only girl there he even bothered to look at. She did live up to her description, though. Her blonde hair was sweet and pretty, and her eyes were something else again! Her body was young, but her breasts were fairly full, and certainly well-formed.

He noticed the way her little nipples were clearly defined, even under the white-on-white blouse, and the bra she was wearing. He could tell from looking at her, and watching her act, that she was a total flirt, and was probably only wearing a bra because she had to. He wondered if she was wearing anything under that skirt.

The skirt was more-or-less regulation length, which meant that part of her knees had to be covered, but he could see that her legs were shapely, and he imagined that they retained their shapely texture all the way up to her blonde bush.

Gregg suddenly got very hungry for her. There was a fast record on, and he asked her to dance. He wanted to see some of that machinery she had kick into gear. He wanted to see her shake it for him. He'd be able to tell so much, just from the way she used her body on the dance floor.

The number had already started when they hit the floor, but Jody got right into it. She could sense his eyes on her, and she let her hips do the talking, as well as her breasts, pumping at him, her breasts doing a splendid shimmy which she achieved through a skilled and practiced motion of her shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.