Making The Bride's Maid - Cover

Making The Bride's Maid

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

In her sleep Randi immediately began dreaming that she was being fucked by all the people who had actually fucked her during the past few weeks. They were all there, rubbing, kissing and sucking her squirming body.

The men all had stiff, throbbing cocks, and the women-Laura and Chelsey-were rubbing their luscious naked bodies against her.

But they would not let her have a climax. They shot so much jizz into her that it was soon oozing back out of her plundered pussy, but whenever Randi would begin to approach an orgasm, they would stop.

Finally, even in her sleep, her body was so overheated that she was just a quivering mass of need. In her dream, Billy was fucking his gigantic monster of a prick in and out of her sore, ravaged pussy when she suddenly woke up. She was drenched with sweat, her hand between her shaking thighs.

"God, what's happening to me?" she wondered aloud, feeling how hot she was with sexual need.

She remembered climaxing in the arms of her sister and brother-in-law until she thought she would never be able to come again. And yet now she was seething with lust.

Slowly, she dragged herself out of the bed. She walked through the dark house, hoping to find her brother. Even if he was with the luscious blonde girl, she would still beg him to fuck her. She could beg them both to fuck her. She needed it.

But there was no one home. She was alone. Finally, she took a shower. Letting the hot water beat down on her flesh was therapeutic.

But it didn't make her sexual need go away. She was spreading soap suds all over her wet body when she realized that she was quivering with hot lust, shaking with desire.

Randi held slippery soap-slick tits in her hands, rubbing her thumbs over the erect nipples. Her body shuddered. Deep inside her cunt she felt a hot insistent throbbing that wouldn't go away. Her tiny asshole clenched.

She had a brief fantasy of men fucking her everywhere, in her mouth, her pussy, her ass, hammering away at her until she drowned in rivers of their cum, screaming with unbearable ecstasies.

She slumped to the floor of the shower, rubbing her glistening body uncontrollably as the hot water sprayed her. On the wet tile floor of the shower, her hips churned frantically. She dipped her fingers into her wet cunt and toyed with her clit until she was gasping and mewling helplessly.

"Ohhhh God, I need to be fucked!" she whimpered aloud, her words mingling with the shower noise.

Then she heard loud knocking on the bathroom door. The thought of being surprised while fingerfucking herself made her freeze up. Quickly, she got to her feet and turned off the shower.

"Who is it?" she asked in a small, weak voice.

"It's me, Sis," Billy said from the hallway.

"What do you want?"

"What do you think?"

Fresh sizzling jolts of electricity suddenly coursed through Randi's wet, naked body. Billy was standing outside the bathroom waiting to give her what she needed most. She sighed with relief as she quickly toweled herself off.

"I'll be right out," she said through the door, trying not to seem too eager.

She wrapped the towel around her damp body and opened the door, stepping into the hall. She grinned at her brother, watching his eyes widen as he glimpsed her near-naked body.

"I'm surprised you have anything left for me after what you and that blonde did together," she said.

Billy looked shocked. "How'd you know?"

"I watched you," Randi said. "Oh, Billy, it's just so big, that's all!" She mimicked the girl. "What would Mom and Dad say if they knew you were fucking blonde girls on their bed?"

"The same thing they'd say if they knew I was fucking you on it," Billy said, reaching for the edge of the towel Randi had wrapped around her body.

But she slipped away from him and ran down the hall toward the living room, wanting to tease him. Billy ran after her. Randi squealed softly as he caught her.

She bent over, wriggling away from him and showing him the smooth round cheeks of her pale ass. Billy grabbed for her with one hand, and she felt his fingers brush the shiny, soft hair of her pussy. Again, she dodged him, running behind the sofa.

"Oooohhh, Billy, you're such an animal," she said. "You want to do bad things to me, your own sister! I can tell!"

"Come on, Randi," he said, rubbing the knob in his crotch where his huge cock was bunched up and trying to spring tall.

"You have to catch me first," she said. "Here, want a peep at what you'll get if you catch me?"

She dropped one edge of the towel tantalizingly. One of her full tits was exposed, her thick nipple soft and puffy. Then, as quickly as she showed it to him, she covered it up again.

"I'll bet you'd like to do something to that, wouldn't you, little brother?" she asked in a sultry voice, batting her eyelashes at him.

Billy held his crotch as if in agony. He looked at her luscious tit with feverish hunger.

"Please, Randi," he said.

"I think you liked fucking that blonde more than you like fucking me," she pouted, giving her mouth a sensual twist.

Billy started walking toward her. Randi darted out from behind the sofa, but he caught her arm as she headed for the hallway again. He yanked her back. His finger bit into the flesh of her arm.

"Ouch! You're hurting me!" Randi gasped.

"I've got to have you," Billy said through clenched teeth.

With one hand, he ripped the towel away from her body, leaving her totally naked. He squeezed her body roughly against him, dropping his hands to her ass and digging his fingers into her asscheeks. Randi felt pussyjuice flood her warm cunt.

"God, Billy, you're so rough!"' she panted.

She tilted her mouth up to his, feeling her knees weaken as his lips mashed into hers. His tongue stabbed between her teeth. His hands came up to her tits and squeezed them sharply.

"Unggghh!" Randi moaned against his neck. "Oh, Billy! God, I'm so hot! I really need it!"

Billy dropped his mouth to her tits, sucking the aching nipples with frantic passion. His teeth sank into her quivering flesh. It felt to Randi like he was trying to swallow her tits. Her nipples throbbed and pulsed with fire as his mouth tore at them.

She dropped her hands to his crotch and unzipped his pants. Quickly, she freed his monstrous cock, holding the hot prick in both hands and rubbing it excitedly.

"Oh Jesus, you don't know how much I want to feel this in me!"

"Let's use your bedroom!" Billy gasped.

"Okay. Just hurry!"

They had just started down the hall toward Randi's room when the doorbell rang. Both of them froze. Randi was about ready to come just from thinking about what they were going to do.

"Don't answer it," she said to her brother. "Just pretend we're not home."

"What if it's Cynthia?"' Billy asked.

"Who's Cynthia?"

"You know-the one I-"

"The one you were raping on Mom and Dad's bed," Randi said.

Billy nodded sheepishly.

"Shit, didn't she get enough?" Randi asked sarcastically. "Can't she leave some for me now?"

"I should check."

"Billy," Randi said, trying to stop him.

But Billy was already pulling up his pants and heading toward the front door. In a few seconds, she heard two voices, and shortly after that Rick poked his face down the hall.

"Hi there," he said.

Randi was standing with the towel barely covering her naked body. But she was hardly inclined to cover up. After all, Rick and Laura had fucked her silly. He wasn't seeing anything he hadn't seen before.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him, barely concealing her annoyance.

"What's the matter?" Rick asked. "You and little brother enjoying your privacy? Don't want intruders?"

Randi blushed.

"It's none of your fucking business," she said.

"Mmmmmm!" He raised his eyebrows. "That sounds exactly like what it is! Fucking business!"

Billy stood behind Rick, looking painfully embarrassed and awkward. Randi came down the hall to them. Both of them were hypnotized by the swaying of her tits.

Randi smiled seductively at her brother-in-law, feeling slightly faint from sexual excitement at the same time. She also realized that Billy was feeling guilty about Rick catching them. She had to protect him.

She reached out one hand and traced a line along Rick's jaw with one slim finger.

"Now, it's not Billy's fault!" she whispered in a husky voice. "I was sort of leading him on! He couldn't help it! You said I'm hard to resist!"

Rick wasn't the shy type. He reached behind the towel she held in front of her body and grasped both of her tits. Randi felt her pulse leap.

"How would you feel about a little party?" he asked.

"Why, Rick, I'm shocked," Randi said.

"I'm talking about two-on-one, baby," he murmured. "And you're the one."

Randi had to take a deep breath and concentrate just to keep her knees from collapsing. Hot thrills raced through her whole body.

"How about you, Billy?" Rick asked over his shoulder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.