Making The Bride's Maid - Cover

Making The Bride's Maid

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

After she got over the initial strangeness of fucking with both her brother-in-law and her sister at the same time, Randi let herself go and really got into it. The only thing that stopped them at last was total exhaustion. By the next morning, Randi could only recall a night of orgasms, each one more intense than the last.

She awoke in the morning to the feel of her sister's clever tongue exploring the moist crevices of her cunt, which had been almost totally ravished by the events of the evening. It still ached from the furious fuckings it had received. But Laura's tongue seemed to find nerves that had not yet been touched.

"Ohhhnnnn!" Randi moaned as she came awake.

Her hips churned slowly, involuntarily. She looked down to see Laura's head between her tawny thighs. Her sister smiled up at her.

"I didn't get enough of you," she murmured, curling her wet tongue around Randi's sensitive clit.

"Ohhhhh God, I don't know how I can even feel anything, after last night," Randi said. "But you're making me horny again."

"Good. Ummmm, what a delicious pussy you have, little sister. And a pretty little asshole, too."

She tickled Randi's sore asshole with one finger, making Randi wince and gasp.

"Ahhhh! Ohhhh, don't do that!" Randi murmured. "Gosh, it's really sore!"

"That's because it got reamed out good," Laura said. "Mine too. Rick really likes to fuck asses hard, doesn't he?"

Remembering the way Laura and Rick had fucked her repeatedly, drawing the most shattering orgasms out of her exhausted young body, made Randi come alive again with sexual heat. A pulse deep inside her cunt fluttered wildly. She could feel her tits ache and her nipples throb.

Randi reached down and put her hands on Laura's head, churning her hips sensually and pushing her pulsing cunt up into her sister's working mouth. She wished she had learned to eat cunt a long time before. Think of the fun we could've had while we were growing up together, she thought.

"God, Laura, you're going to make me come again," she half- giggled and half-moaned to her sister.

"I just love eating your pretty little pussy," Laura said, sucking Randi's cuntlips into her mouth.

The sensations made Randi gasp and shudder. She couldn't believe such feelings were possible after such an incredible night of fucking.

"Gosh, you do it pretty good, big sister!" she panted, arching her back and straining, her thighs clenching.

They both felt Rick stirring. When he realized what was going on next to him, he woke up in a hurry. Through the hot fog of her sexual arousal, Randi glimpsed the throbbing stiff rod of his cock.

God, I just don't know if I can take any more of it, she thought, half-desperately. But then she noticed the way she was writhing and panting as Laura's tongue slithered in and out of her tingling slit, and she knew she was ready for anything. Rick saw the way she was looking hungrily at his cock.

"You want it?" he asked, grinning.

"Yes!" Randi panted, unable to stop herself. "I want it!"

On his knees beside her head, he bent over so that the stiff twitching stalk of cock touched Randi's cheek. He maneuvered the swollen prickhead toward her lips. Randi licked it with her tongue, watching the pleasure on his face.

She raised her hands from Laura's bobbing head to Rick's stiff cock and hanging balls, caressing them as she guided the head of his cock between her open lips. He groaned as she began sucking and tonguing him rapidly. At the same time, Laura's tongue on Randi's clit nearly made her faint.

Laura's fingers bit into Randi's squirming ass, clutching Randi's asscheeks passionately as she stabbed her tongue deep into Randi's flowing pussy. Rick held Randi's head and fucked down into her throat with his rigid cock. Randi felt the delirious pleasure again of being totally fucked and used by her sister and brother-in-law.

And at the same time, her own pleasure was about to make her pass out. She whimpered and moaned, squirming heatedly under their urgent bodies. Laura sucked her clit, and Randi realized she was only seconds away from a crushing orgasm. Rick's cock strained and throbbed between her sucking lips. She could hear his excited groans, and Laura's too.

"Ohhhnnn... oh God, yes, do it!" she moaned, quickly devouring Rick's twitching prick again and gyrating her cunt up into Laura's eager mouth.

Then without warning Rick slipped his spurting cock out of her mouth. Gobs of his cum spewed into Randi's face, catching her by surprise. The excitement of it made her suddenly explode with hot orgasm.

"Unngggiieee!" she cried out as the spasms wrenched her. "Oh God, unnhggieee!"

Laura's lips were glued to her throbbing clit. Randi's body flipped and churned desperately as the hot arrows of pleasure pierced her flesh. Rick's cock emptied itself all over her face. She could feel the cum dribbling down her cheeks and smearing her lips.

Finally he let her suck his cock back inside her mouth. Eagerly, she swallowed the last drops of his jism. Moaning and quivering with the warm aftermath of her climax, Randi collapsed on the floor between the two of them.

She couldn't believe all they had done together.

And when she got home, she still couldn't believe it. She was still thinking about it when she unlocked the front door. The house seemed remarkably quiet. Then she remembered that her parents weren't home.

But as she went toward her room, she suddenly heard murmuring from behind the door in Billy's bedroom. And it was a female voice she heard, too. Randi could hardly believe her ears.

Randi's asshole gave an involuntary twinge as she recalled the feel of Billy's giant cock fucking her. Even after the exhausting fucking she had just been through with Rick and Laura, she couldn't deny that the idea of doing it again with him appealed to her. She was fascinated by the sounds coming from his bedroom.

She paused outside the door, leaning close and listening hard. A girl was begging him.

"Billy, please, it's so big!" the girl's voice pleaded. "Don't do it to me again, it hurts! It's too big!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.