Making The Bride's Maid - Cover

Making The Bride's Maid

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Randi turned out to be nearly right. During the next two days she ended up fucking with her younger brother more than she had ever fucked in her life. Billy was untiring.

He surprised her in the shower and fucked her there. He slept in her bed and fucked her four or five times during the night. He fucked her on the kitchen floor and in front of the TV and on his own bed and on their parents' bed.

By the time her parents came back from their short vacation, Randi was even glad to see them. God, now I'll get some rest, she thought. It was Monday, and time for her to go back to work too.

Unfortunately, she could barely walk because her pussy was so sore from the fierce and continual pounding it had taken during the weekend.

The only thing she wouldn't let him do was fuck her in the ass again. He pleaded with her, but she said no. It wasn't so much the pain that put her off as the excruciating pleasure. She was afraid she might get to like it too much.

At work, the hot young maid got a call from her sister Laura. The two honeymooners had arrived back in town on the same weekend that Randi and Billy were breaking all records for hot fucking. They invited Randi over for dinner.

Randi accepted, but she couldn't help feeling a little strange about it, considering the way she had fucked with Rick and the things he had said to her before the wedding. But she couldn't think of any way to get out of going.

When she got there, Rick met her at the door and Laura was nowhere in sight.

"Well, hi there," he said, letting his eyes drift up and down her body. "Long time."

"It hasn't been that long," Randi said.

"Not long enough for me to forget," Rick said. "Come on in. Laura's not home yet. She said she might be an hour or so late."

His voice was very suggestive. Randi couldn't help getting hot as she heard him saying that they were alone together. She suddenly found herself remembering how he had caught her on her knees on her bedroom floor and fucked her so roughly and wonderfully from behind.

"So... how was the honeymoon?" she asked nervously, sitting down on the sofa.

Rick sat down next to her. His eyes burned into hers. Randi could feel the warm juices oozing in her pussy.

"Randi, we just fucked our ears off," he said quietly, still staring deep into her eyes. "But none of it was as good as fucking you."

"Oh gosh, you can't say that," Randi said, blushing. "You don't really mean that. Poor Laura."

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," he murmured, putting one hand on Randi's knee.

She looked down as he slid his hand up under her skirt. His fingers on the smooth skin of her inner thigh made electricity shoot through her body. She tried to squirm away from him.

"Don't you think we should stop this, now that you guys are really married and all?" Randi asked. "God, she might walk in any second and see you."

Rick groaned. "She won't."

He slid his hand up higher. His finger touched the damp fabric of her panties, where her warm wet cunt had moistened them. Instinctively Randi's thighs closed on his hand.

"Oooohhhh!" she sighed involuntarily.

Suddenly Rick's lips were on her neck, kissing her hungrily. His fingers found their way under the elastic band of her panties. They slipped into the buttery groove of her pussy. His knuckle rubbed her swollen clit.

"Ahhhh!" Randi gasped uncontrollably.

"Randi, I need you!" he panted. "Let's do it quick, before she gets here!"

"No! No! No! Please, Rick! Leave me alone, please!"

She tried to pull away again, but his hand in her pussy made her weak in the knees. He knew her heart wasn't in escaping from him. He fingerfucked her with quick, short jabs of his hand, making Randi mewl helplessly with lust.

His tongue found its way into her ear. The next thing she knew, he was unbuttoning her blouse. His mouth slid down her throat. His fingers unfastened her bra. The straps slid down her arms.

"Christ, these wonderful tits," he said, scooping her springy young tits up in both hands and squeezing them.

"Rick, what if she comes home?" Randi asked.

"Tell me you don't want me to suck your nipples," he said, his mouth circling each one, driving Randi crazy. "Go, ahead. I'll stop. Just as soon as you say you don't want me to."

"God, you know I want it!" Randi gasped.

He held one of her full tits in both hands and sucked her soft coral nipple deeply into his mouth. Randi nearly came unglued. Her body trembled with need.

Rick's teeth sank lightly into her nipple as he sucked it, making her whimper with sexual excitement. She held his head in her hands, pushing her aching tit into his mouth. When she thought she might come right there if he kept sucking her that way, he switched to her other tit and did the same thing to it.

Soon Randi was a quivering mass of need. The thought of her sister coming home and surprising them faded into the background. She got her hands into Rick's crotch and squeezed the long hard shaft of his cock through his pants.

"Ohhhh, Rick, you've got to fuck me quick!" she panted. "Before Laura gets here! Do you think you can fuck me real quick? Please!"

"Randi, I wouldn't let anything stop me," her brother-in-law said, quickly unzipping her skirt.

Randi unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, plunging her hands into his shorts and grasping his hot, twitching prick. They undressed each other in frantic haste. Finally, they were both naked.

"Ohhhh, it's uncomfortable here!" Randi moaned as he tried to position her on the sofa. "Let's do it on the floor! Quick, hurry!"

Together they sank to the thick carpet next to the glass coffee table. Rick's eager hands raced all over Randi's luscious squirming body. He got his head between her thighs, and his tongue in her simmering pussy nearly made her squeal with hot delight.

"Angghhh! Oh God, yes! Shit, Rick, get it in me! Hurry! Please!"

But he wouldn't be rushed. He tongue-fucked her streaming cunt, sucking and flicking her pulsing clit until she was nearly insane with need. She writhed and strained under him, gyrating her pelvis and pushing her flowing cunt up into his sucking lips and stabbing tongue.

Her thighs clamped around his head. She pumped and gasped desperately. Her full tits jiggled, and she rubbed them, pinching her own nipples, keening and whimpering as her need to be fucked grew and grew.

"Oh God, please fuck me, Rick!" she cried, delirious with lust. "Please, please!"

Finally, when Randi was quivering and moaning with incredible need, Rick fucked his long cock into her runny pussy. He rammed it deep into her.

"Unmggghhh!" Randi groaned as she felt his prick pierce her.

He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and began to fuck her with sharp, fierce jabs. Randi nearly blacked out with pleasure. She moaned and squirmed, pushing her cunt up into his stabbing thrusts, feeling her climax so close that she thought she would go mad.

"Ohhhhn, it's so deep, Rick!" she panted. "Deep, yes, deeper, deeper! Ungghgh! Harder, God, I'm going to come! Harder, baby! Unh! Unh!"

Suddenly, sharp spasms of a fierce orgasm ripped through her shuddering body. Almost at the same instant, she heard a key turning in the lock of the front door to the apartment. A wild, hot orgasm engulfed her as she turned her head to the side and saw her sister Laura entering through the door. But there was no way she could stop the cries of pleasure from coming out.

"Ahhhhgggeee!" she wailed, pumping her cunt up frantically against Rick's driving cock. "Ooohhhnnn!"

He came only seconds later, spurting hot wads of jism into her clasping pussy. Randi collapsed under him, whimpering and gasping as the sharp jolts of her climax shook her body. Even though she had been caught in the act, she couldn't get over the intense pleasure of the orgasm.

She regained her senses only to look up, and see Laura staring down at them.

"Well, if it isn't little sister," Laura said, smirking. "Fucking my sis, eh, Rick? How is she? Tight little pussy?"

"Gosh, Laura, I'm-I mean, I don't know what to say," Randi said, blushing from head to toe.

Rick pulled his cock out of her. She tried to get into her clothes quickly, but his cum leaked down her thigh. Laura saw it. She smiled.

"Oh, I don't want to spoil your fun, you guys," she said.

"Now, honey, you know how I can't resist a hot little ass like Randi's," Rick said, winking at his wife.

"Mmmmmm, it is a pretty nice one, all right."

Laura reached out a hand and stroked one of Randi's round, smooth asscheeks. Then she dipped her hand into Randi's asscrack. Before Randi knew what was happening, her sister's hand had dropped even lower. Laura's fingers slipped under Randi's ass and up into her dripping cunt.

"Ahhhnngg!" Randi gasped with surprise and pleasure.

She could feel Laura's breath on her cheek. Laura's eyes were murky and strange.

Then Laura's other hand came up and cupped one of Randi's firm tits. She twirled Randi's thick coral nipple between her thumb and finger. Then she pinched it. Randi whimpered uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh!"

"Does that hurt?" Laura asked.

"Kind of."

"You really do have a beautiful body, little sister. I can see how a man might not be able to control himself."

"Or even another woman, right, Laura?" Rick asked.

Laura merely smiled mysteriously. But she didn't remove her hands from Randi's body. Suddenly Randi felt herself being pulled back down onto the sofa by Rick and Laura.

Laura was kissing her. Laura's hot tongue was wiggling into her mouth. At first, Randi wanted to recoil in horror, but the sensations were so exciting that she couldn't control herself. She was kissing her sister back before she knew it.

Rick was behind her, but he reached around and grasped the full, firm globes of Randi's tits. He squeezed and rubbed them while Laura quickly struggled out of her clothes. Nobody said anything. Randi was already breathing hard again, aroused and hot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.