Making The Bride's Maid - Cover

Making The Bride's Maid

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

After the fuck-party with Chelsey and the guys, Randi was sore for days. The memory of the two cocks plunging in and out of her pussy at the same time almost made her come again.

She would get all wet just thinking about it. Her cunt still ached from the fierce ripping fuck they had given her. But when she touched it with her fingers it throbbed and oozed, and she knew that if the guys were near, she would beg to have them do it to her again.

She also had a hard time getting out of her mind the sight of Chelsey being fucked in the pussy and the ass at the same time. Just recalling it made her pulse race. Her own tiny asshole fluttered and clenched as she thought of it happening to her.

And yet she herself had been crushed between two men on two different occasions, feeling their hard cocks fucking in and out of her cunt and coming in hot wild bursts of screaming pleasure. She knew it was only a step from what she had done to Chelsey's squealing ecstasy.

Her parents were away on vacation, leaving her and Billy alone for the week. And dwelling in her imagination on the events of the party, Randi totally forgot about being alone with her younger brother, and the opportunity they now had to repeat their earlier encounter. But obviously Billy was aware of it.

She passed down the hall one day in the late afternoon after she had finished work and glanced into Billy's bedroom through the open door as she walked by. Billy was naked and sitting on the edge of his bed. His hard young body caught Randi's admiring eye.

Billy's shoulders were broad, his torso muscular, his thighs powerful. Randi lingered in the doorway, looking at him, letting her eyes finally drop to the long thick hanging rope of his huge cock. Again she could hardly believe her eyes. The blood beat in her throat.

Billy smiled at her. She couldn't help grinning back.

"Don't you think you should put on some clothes?" she asked him.

"Why?"

"It's not decent."

"Why're you looking, then?" he asked.

"I... can't help it."

As she watched, Billy's incredible cock began to swell and rise. She became even hotter, feeling her cunt itch and pulse, her nipples throb. God, we can't do it again! she thought. It was so wrong even to do it once! I can't let it happen. I'm the oldest. It's up to me to stop it.

But she kept remembering Mike's large cock, which was not even as big as Billy's, hammering in and out of her while Chelsey was getting double-fucked next to her at the party. Her cunt could still almost feel it.

Her brother's prick was now standing and throbbing like a huge purplish salami. He walked toward her, holding his prick in one hand. His eyes burned into hers.

Randi could feel a tightness in her throat. In spite of herself, she could feel her cunt getting wet and pulsing insistently. She backed away as he approached her, still not taking her eyes off his magnificent jerking cock.

"Billy," she said softly. "You know we can't."

Billy kept coming. He pushed her back against the wall of the hallway. Then he reached out and took her wrist. He drew her hand down until her fingers brushed the stiff shaft of his twitching prick.

"Oh Jesus!" Randi gasped.

Her fingers curled around his stiff prick. Billy bit his lower lip. His cock got even harder and hotter in her hand.

"We can't, Billy!"

"Nobody will know," he said hoarsely.

"We will!"

"We kept it a secret last time."

"I know, but-"

Suddenly Billy had his hands under her sweater. They slid up to her bra. He squeezed her full tits through the fabric.

"I want to feel them in my hands," he whispered.

"Billy, don't!" Randi whimpered.

But Billy was too far gone to stop. He crushed his mouth down on hers. His tongue stabbed between Randi's lips. She gasped and squirmed but was unable to escape from him.

Billy pulled her sweater roughly up over her head, biting and kissing her smooth neck. His fingers tore at the clasp of her bra. Randi panted heatedly as she tried to pull away from him.

He couldn't get it open. His urgent fingers bit into the smooth skin of Randi's back. She squeezed his hot, huge cock in her hand, almost instinctively.

"God, Randi, I've got to have you!" Billy panted, pulling at her bra.

"Don't, Billy, don't!" she whimpered.

But his strength finally won out. The fabric of her bra snapped, and he ripped it off her. He took the torn piece of cloth and flung it down the hallway. His eyes were raging with lust.

Randi could feel her knees weaken. Her body grew pliant and yielding. She knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He kissed her shoulders and her throat.

His mouth explored every inch of her throbbing tits. His tongue flicked her sensitive nipples. Randi moaned and shivered.

"Ohhhh God, Billy!" she sighed.

He sucked one into his warm wet mouth, holding her tit in both hands and kneading it. Randi felt a hot delirium of lust sweep through her quivering body. She grasped his huge prick in both hands and rubbed it eagerly.

"God, I want you to fuck me," she whimpered. "God, I want you to fuck me."

She slumped to the floor of the hallway with him. Billy took her other round tit in both hands and lashed her swollen nipple with his tongue. Then he sucked it hard. Randi shut her eyes and moaned.

She pulled on his enormous prick, feeling it jump and strain with urgent life. Then she slithered down his body and peppered it with hot kisses. Her fingers rubbed his balls, and she closed her wet lips around the ballooning head of his thumping prick.

"Unnngggpphhh, God, Sis!" Billy groaned.

Suddenly, gushers of cum spouted out of his jerking cock into Randi's face. She had forgotten how little control he had.

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped, sucking his cock back into her mouth and swallowing his jism eagerly.

She held his pumping cock and gulped wildly until he collapsed back onto the carpet, panting helplessly. Then she licked the last drops of cum off it and wiped the dripping beads of jizz off her cheek.

"Billy, you've got a wild one here," she said. "It just goes off like a rocket. Next time give me a warning, okay?"

"I'm sorry," her brother said sheepishly.

Randi gave him a sisterly kiss on the lips. She felt a little self-conscious, having just gulped down his cum. On top of that, she realized that her own young body was still burning with need. He had gotten his rocks off, but she was still hornier than ever.

Nevertheless, she tried to get control of herself. She patted his limp cock affectionately with one hand.

"No need to be sorry," she said. "It's good it happened, in a way."

Randi felt his cock quickly growing hard again next to her fingers. Within seconds, it was stiff and throbbing, a hot giant ready to fill her runny cunt. God, this kid is a miracle! she thought, looking at her brother's massive prick.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you," Billy said to her.

His hands crawled all over Randi's smooth body. His mouth found her tits again and sucked sharply. Randi moaned and twisted under his rough assault.

"Oh, Billy, Billy!" she panted. "Look, I've got an idea!"

"I want you, I want to fuck you!" he gasped.

"How would you like to do it in... my ass?" she asked.

"Really?" Billy's eyes lit up.

Randi nodded yes. From the frantic throbbing of his cock, she could see he was excited by the idea.

"But you'll have to promise not to be too rough, or to hurt me, okay? I mean, you're a little too strong sometimes."

"I'll be careful."

"Let's go in my bedroom," she whispered, slithering her tongue into his ear.

Billy grabbed her and pulled her down on the carpet. His hand found her wet cunt and he jabbed two fingers up into it. He bit her neck, and Randi moaned uncontrollably. She was afraid he would rape her right there.

"Billy, please!" she moaned. "In my bedroom! You can fuck me! Please!"

"Shit, I can't stand it!" her brother panted.

Randi stood up and pulled him to his feet. She could hardly take her eyes off the huge twitching stalk of his prick. It excited her when she thought of what was in store.

"Now you go in the kitchen and get some butter or something," she said. "Something slippery, to keep you from killing me. Okay?"

"Okay!"

She picked up her torn bra at the end of the hall and went to her bedroom. There she pulled the covers down on the bed and sat on the edge, waiting for him and trying not to shiver with excitement.

Billy stood in the doorway, holding the butter plate from the kitchen in one hand. In his other hand, he clutched his throbbing cock. It was a huge swollen shaft of flesh, and Randi gulped as she realized where it was going.

God, maybe we shouldn't after all, she thought as her brother approached the bed. She began shaking uncontrollably. Billy sat down next to her. He put the butter plate beside them.

He pulled her down next to him on the mattress, running his eager hand all over her naked tits.

"I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you!" he chanted softly in her ear. "Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass?"

"Maybe we'd better not," Randi whimpered.

"Oh yes, oh yes, we've got to," Billy said, turning her over onto her stomach. "I want to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.