Making The Bride's Maid - Cover

Making The Bride's Maid

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

But they knew they really had to show up, at least briefly, at the reception. Having to stand around making small talk while she was thinking of all the hot fucking that awaited her when the reception was over made it almost impossible for Randi to keep cool. She could feel her blood pounding with anticipation.

In the powder room with her cousin Chelsey, who was one of the bridesmaids, she could hardly keep from blurting it out.

Chelsey was the same age as Randi, and just as gorgeous. She had raven-black hair and full jutting tits that threatened to burst through the lacy bodice of her bridesmaid's dress. Her mouth was full and sensual, the kind of mouth that made men want to stick their cocks into it.

From the look in her cousin's eyes, Randi realized that Chelsey was no stranger to the kind of feelings she herself was having. Maybe she'd even like to join them. God, what a wild idea! Randi thought.

Randi couldn't control herself any longer. She could only remember the incredible feeling of two stiff pricks fucking in and out of her pussy at the same time.

"You know I'm going to another party after this one," she whispered to her cousin. "And it's going to be a lot more fun, if you know what I mean."

She knew that Chelsey could see from the look in her eyes what would be going on at the second party. And Chelsey did.

"Really?" she asked, clearly interested.

"Yeah. You know those great-looking guys? Sam and Brent and Daryl and Mike? They invited me."

Chelsey's eyes grew wider. She realized what Randi was talking about now and imagined her cousin getting fucked by all four of them. Obviously there would be room for her too, if she wanted to come along.

"Sounds a little wild," she said. "Think they'd invite me too?"

"The more the merrier!" Randi winked. "I'll ask them."

The men were only too happy to have Chelsey join them too. When the reception drew to a close, the six of them went to Brent's apartment, which was nearby. Randi's heart was racing so fast with excitement that she could barely climb the stairs.

God, can I really take it? she wondered. Being fucked by all of them? Even with Chelsey here to share it, that's still a lot of fucking.

Inside the apartment, the guys quickly broke out the liquor. They put music on the stereo. Both Randi and Chelsey clearly enjoyed being the center of attention.

Before they knew it, each of them had become the focus of a pair of guys. Somehow, Randi guessed it was because Sam and Brent had already fucked her in the alley that they gravitated to Chelsey. Daryl and Mike closed in on Randi.

The glass of Scotch she was drinking made her feel warm and languid. She hardly objected when she felt Mike's fingers searching for the zipper on the back of her dress. Daryl was kissing her and fondling her tits through the front of her dress.

"I hope you don't mind sharing me," she whispered to him.

He grinned. "I hope you've been eating your Wheaties, baby, because I can go on and on."

Randi heard a low moan from Chelsey and glanced over at her cousin. Both Sam and Brent were undressing her. Sam pulled her dress and panties down while Brent removed her bra.

Chelsey had a beautiful body, smooth and tanned. Her pear- shaped tits were firm and round, with thick coral nipples. Her narrow waist and long legs accentuated the swelling of her hips.

Randi watched the two men pull her down on the sofa. Sam spread her tawny thighs and began licking her pink, puckering pussy. Brent cupped both of her young tits in his hands and kissed and sucked her large nipples until Chelsey began to squirm.

Randi wanted to keep watching, but Daryl and Mike were making it impossible for her to pay attention to anything but their hands and mouths. First they sucked her tits, tonguing and gnawing her tingling nipples until she began to mewl involuntarily. She had never felt both of her tits being sucked at the same time.

Her cunt flooded with warm juice. Somehow the three of them slid to the floor, and Daryl got between her spreading thighs. He began to eat her pussy more heatedly than anybody ever had. First he slid his tongue deep into her cunt, then pulled it out slowly.

His lips found her already-erect clit and pinched it, then sucked it sharply. Randi's body strained and shuddered as sudden hot arrows of pleasure shot through her. She arched her back and cried out.

"Unngghhh! Oh God, yes!" she gasped.

Meanwhile, Mike had unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down, and Randi realized that he had a prick that was nearly as big as her brother's. It was a huge, swelling hunk of meat that throbbed to life, rising and twitching.

"Oh gosh, you've got a big one," she murmured, looking up at him.

"You like it?" he asked grinning.

"Mmmmm!" Randi moaned, caressing the enormous cock with both hands as she guided the swollen head of his prick between her puckered wet lips.

Wanting to give him a sucking better than any he'd had before, she lovingly swirled her silky, wet tongue around the giant head of his cock. Then she kissed the whole rigid shaft, up and down, giving it tiny love bites that made him whimper and gasp sharply.

At the same time, Daryl was gobbling her wet pussy so passionately that she nearly came unglued. He sucked her cuntlips into his mouth and flicked her clit so wildly with his tongue that she was afraid she might come before they even started to really fuck her. Panting heatedly, she writhed and squirmed on the carpet, licking Mike's huge cock and gyrating her tingling cunt up to Daryl's face.

"Unnhh! Ohhh! Yes, yes, do it, ungghhh, eat me, God it feels good, yesss!" she murmured incoherently, getting more out of control by the second.

But even through the wild hot haze of her own lust, she realized that if anything, Chelsey was even more aroused than she was. Her cousin moaned and sighed with frantic need as Brent and Sam explored her luscious, writhing body. Randi glanced over and saw them both swarming all over the poor beautiful girl.

Both of them had undressed, and their cocks were stiff and jerking with lust. They were squeezing and sucking Chelsey's firm tits, hand-fucking her glistening pink pussy, and kissing every inch of her wriggling naked body. Chelsey's moans of pleasure were loud and intense.

While Randi watched, Sam got between Chelsey's tawny thighs and fucked his rigid cock deep into her pussy. At the same moment, Brent, crouching by her head, slipped his cock into her mouth. He held her head and fucked her face rapidly.

"Aanngghhhh!" Chelsey groaned, writhing and squirming excitedly as the two men began to fuck her more passionately.

Daryl and Mike were watching them too, and the scene excited them as much as it did Randi. Soon she felt Daryl fucking his stiff prick into her wet pussy. And Mike's huge cock pushed against her lips.

She opened her mouth and took him inside. Mike held the sides of her head and pushed his prick deep into her throat. Fortunately, Randi opened up to receive it, but she was still afraid that he would come, and drown her.

"Umnngggg-ummpfffgghh!" she moaned, feeling swept up in a hot sexual delirium at the same time by the fierce fucking Daryl was giving her tingling pussy.

"Hey, Mike!" Daryl panted. "Didn't it wipe you out watching what they did to her back in the alley?"

It sure wiped me out! Randi thought. It may have been the most exciting sexual experience of her life, but recalling it made her realize how wildly exciting it had been!

She found herself thinking about Mike's enormous prick, which he was currently ramming down her throat, being inside her tight young pussy. She remembered how Billy's giant cock had almost split her. The idea of Daryl's inside her at the same time, nearly made her faint.

But suddenly Mike withdrew his wet prick from her mouth. He and Daryl turned her body sideways, so Mike could get behind her.

"I'll get out so you can get your cock in!" Daryl panted. "No way we can both go in at once!"

Randi whimpered as Daryl pulled his cock out of her wet throbbing cunt. Almost immediately, she felt Mike's probing underneath her ass and fucking deep into her pussy from behind.

"Unnhhh!" she gasped. "Oh Jesus, it's so big!"

His hands came up and clutched her aching tits, twirling her erect nipples in his fingers. She looked down and saw Daryl trying to get his stiff cock into her tightly-stretched pussy too.

"Oh God, you guys, it'll never work!" Randi cried.

She couldn't believe that four guys would try to do this to her in the same day. She clenched her teeth as Daryl's thick cock inched into her cunt next to Mike's. Her cuntlips stretched, and she winced.

"Ouch! Ungghhhh! Ohhnnnnnn God, shit, it's going in!" she moaned.

In a few more seconds, both stiff cocks were deep in her cunt. Randi thought she was going to explode. Her body felt entirely crammed by the huge pricks. And when they began to fuck in and out of her, she bit her lower lip and tried not to cry out.

In only a few more seconds, the pleasure became more intense than the discomfort. She almost dissolved in hot delirious shivers of bliss. Her luscious body quivered between the two men, who also were driven wild by the intense sensations.

Chelsey and the two other guys were so fascinated that they turned to watch. Randi began to moan and whimper uncontrollably as the two cocks inside her stretched-open pussy fucked into her again and again.

"Ohhhnnnn God, ohhhnnn God!" she moaned. "Ohhhh yes, fuck me hard, please, harder! Ungghhh! Oh shit, they're so big! Unggh! Ohnngg! Annggghh! Unh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!"

It was even more intense than the time in the alley. The three of them were locked together on the carpet, Randi crushed between the surging hard bodies of the two men as they fucked her urgently. Suddenly she began to come. The lightning flashes of a burning orgasm ripped through her squirming flesh.

"Unnnggmmmmmmmieeeee!" she squealed as the shocks wracked her body. "Ohhnnn God, oh Jeeesus, yesss, unnngghhiieeeee!"

Both Daryl and Mike rammed their cocks up into her and groaned as their cum began to shoot into her. Randi could feel the warm jets jerking up into her. She dissolved into fresh waves of orgasm, undulating helplessly as the blissful spasms shook her body.

Finally, the three of them lay slumped and sweating on the carpet, unable to move. The sweet throbbing seemed to flood Randi's entire body. She could still feel the pulsing of the two cocks embedded in her ravished cunt.

"How about you, baby?" Brent asked Chelsey. "You think you could handle it like that?"

Through the lust-fogged slits of her half-opened eyes, Randi could see her cousin's mischievous smile. She realized she was seeing a side of Chelsey that she had not known about.

"Wouldn't you both rather have your own hole?" Chelsey asked, looking up alluringly at Brent from under her long black eyelashes.

"I think I could go for that, " Sam said, grinning.

"Wait a minute," Brent said. "Didn't she ask me first?"

With Chelsey looking on wryly, they flipped a coin to see who would get her ass. Brent won the toss.

"You'll just have to wait your turn," he said to his buddy.

"Now don't you worry, Sam. I promise you'll have a good time too," Chelsey said as she rolled over on top of him.

Lowering herself onto Sam's upstanding prick, and gasping with pleasure, she glanced back over her shoulder at Brent.

"Go into the kitchen and get something greasy," she murmured sexily. "Butter or something. You know."

Randi's eyes got wider and her ears burned as she watched. She could feel her own blood heat up and race again.

Chelsey was fucking Sam skillfully, dangling her beautiful young tits in his face. She whimpered with lust as he grabbed them and sucked her sensitive nipples into his hungry mouth. His cock fucked into her wet, warm pussy so frantically that Randi thought he might come before Brent even returned from the kitchen.

Daryl and Mike sprawled next to Randi on the carpet, seemingly as fascinated as she was by the scene. She saw that their pricks had become stiff again as they watched Sam fucking Chelsey. Brent reappeared from the kitchen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.