Making The Bride's Maid - Cover

Making The Bride's Maid

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day was Laura's wedding. Randi was surprised to find that she could barely look her sister in the face. She was afraid it was written all over her own features: He fucked me. The guy you're going to marry, Laura. He fucked me, last night. Not once, but twice.

And the second time he caught me like an animal on the floor and fucked me from behind! And I loved it, Laura, each time.

Randi could feel her pulse quickening even as the words appeared in her head. She tried to avoid her sister during the minutes leading up to the ceremony. At the same time, she tried to avoid Rick, and her brother Billy too.

So she was sitting in the minister's office, leafing through a magazine, when a very handsome guy in a tuxedo poked his head in the door.

"Whoops, I guess this isn't it," he said. "I'm looking for Rick Stewart. I'm his best man."

Randi smiled, intrigued by the good-looking man. She was almost sorry to be wearing a formal dress, which covered up the lines of her body. But she squirmed in her chair and crossed her legs, watching his eyes linger on her shapely calves.

"I'm Randi," she said. "I'm Laura's sister."

He grinned and came over to her. He sat in the chair next to hers. Randi realized that these were the chairs couples sat in to be counseled by the minister before getting married. The thought made her giggle softly.

"I'm sorry, I know it's only a rented tux," the man said, winking.

"Oh, no, I wasn't laughing about that."

"I'm Daryl Johnson," he said, extending a hand. "Well, I guess I should be finding Rick."

"Oh, don't go yet."

Randi felt embarrassed. Somehow thinking again about Rick and Billy had gotten her aroused. And Daryl made her feel even more excited. She knew it was silly, but she didn't want him to leave just yet.

"Did you have something else in mind?" he asked, looking down over her dress.

Randi's young tits swelled under the frilly fabric of her dress. She uncrossed and crossed her legs again. Then she looked around the room, as if desperate to see if they could lock it or something.

She realized she was wild to have him fuck her.

"Oh, just-talk," she said nervously.

Daryl's eyes continued to linger on the neckline of her dress. Just a soft hint of the valley between her two firm jutting tits was visible. He couldn't stop looking at it.

"You're very beautiful, Randi," he said under his breath.

He put his hand out, as if he wanted to touch her, but couldn't let himself do it. Randi took his hand in her own and drew it forward until it rested on the very spot he was glaring at, the vee between her tits. His fingers on the bare skin of her chest felt warm and dangerous.

She leaned forward, her lips wet and parted. Two of Daryl's fingers slipped beneath her neckline. Randi could feel her pussy getting wet.

"Did you ever feel like you and someone else just had to-"

But before she could finish, Daryl's mouth found hers. His tongue slipped inside and stabbed hers. His fingers dug into her flesh, trying to slip under the tight bra she wore.

"Wait a second!" she panted softly.

She realized that they were sitting right out in public, where anyone could pop in on them without warning. But she couldn't stop herself. She reached behind her back and undid the top buttons of her dress. Then she unfastened the clasp of her bra.

Immediately Daryl plunged his hand under the cup of her bra and grasped her firm round tit. He squeezed it, then pinched her thick swollen nipple, kissing her at the same time. Randi felt her cunt flood with juice.

"Oh God, yes!" she gasped into his ear. "I want you to suck it!"

"Here?"

Quickly she glanced around. Behind the minister's desk was a door, partially open, which led to a small bathroom. Randi stood up and pulled Daryl toward it.

"In here," she murmured, drawing him inside and locking the door behind them.

The room was so small that there was barely enough room for the two of them. Without saying another word, Daryl started kissing her heatedly. Randi leaned against the small wash basin and coiled her searching tongue around his passionately.

While he kissed her, Daryl unfastened the remaining buttons on the back of her dress. He slipped it off her shoulders. The dress fell to her feet. Her bra straps slid down her arms.

Daryl could hardly wait for her to shed the bra before he filled his hands with her springy tits. Randi pulled his head down to them with both hands.

"Suck me!" she pleaded. "Suck me! Ohhhh, do it hard!"

He held one of her firm tits in both hands and sucked her throbbing nipple deep into his mouth. Randi mewled and bit her lip. She almost fainted with pleasure. He tongued and sucked her nipple until it was stiff and rubbery, then turned to the other one.

"Ohhhh!" Randi moaned, pushing her aching tit into his mouth. "It feels so good! Yes, suck hard! Unggghhh!"

While he busied himself sucking her nipples, Randi got his belt buckle open. Then she unzipped the pants of his tux. She could feel the hot, coiled power of his thick cock through the cotton of his shorts.

Her tits tingled and pulsed with fire under his working lips. He held them both in his hands, squeezing them roughly, devouring her pointy nipples again and again.

"Randi, what beautiful tits you've got!" he panted. "I've never seen any so lovely as these!"

"Really?" she whimpered, feeling her pussy melt with juice and throb with need. "God, Daryl, I want you to fuck me!"

"Here?" he asked, as if echoing his earlier question.

"No, here," Randi said in a sultry voice, taking one of his hands from her naked tits and pulling it down to her panties.

He could feel the wetness of her cunt through the fabric. Seconds later, Randi slid her hand under his shorts and grasped his cock. She pinched the swollen prickhead lightly with her fingers, and Daryl gasped.

"Don't you want to?" she asked, kissing his neck and stroking his thick hard cock.

"Of course I want to. But... what if somebody comes in?"

"I locked it."

"The wedding's starting any minute."

"If you don't fuck me now, you'll never get another chance!" Randi whispered, sticking her tongue into his ear.

That was enough for Daryl. He pulled her panties down her legs with both hands. Randi kicked them off her ankles.

She stood with her back against the tiny bathroom wall, opposite the toilet, and spread her thighs. Daryl was taller than she was. He had to stoop, bending his knees and guiding the long rigid shaft of his cock between her cuntlips.

"Annngggh!" Randi groaned as it fucked into her.

He kissed her neck and grabbed both of her tits in his hands. When he stood straight up, his cock lifted her off the floor. The hard edge of it rubbed against her erect clit and made Randi whimper with intense pleasure.

"Oh, shit, yes, I'm so close!" she moaned. "God, just fuck me fast! Unh, unh!"

He started fucking her, thrusting his hard cock up into her streaming pussy, making her clit jangle wildly. Each upthrust made her gasp and wince as incredible pleasure streamed through her quivering body. She clung to his shoulder, mashing her tits into his squeezing hands.

"Ohhhhh! Oh!" she gasped, reeling as he lifted her whole body up off the floor with each powerful thrust of his cock.

But suddenly they heard voices on the other side of the door, in the minister's office. Daryl stopped in mid-thrust. Both of them were panting so heavily that Randi didn't know how the people on the other side of the door could possibly not hear them.

"Oh Jesus!" she whispered.

"Shhhh!"

Straining her ears, she could just hear the minister talking to someone. Then she heard a file cabinet opening and closing. The voices murmured some more. Then she heard him punching the buttons on the telephone.

"God, aren't they ever going away?" Randi asked softly.

"What if he wants to use the bathroom?" Daryl asked.

"Oh shit!"

At the same time, she felt wildly excited by the danger they were in. Daryl's long hard cock didn't show any sign of wilting. His hands fell to her ass and he caressed and gently squeezed the smooth round moons while they waited. Randi could feel herself on the verge of coming just from the thrill of the moment.

"If you do that, I'm going to come," she said to him in a whisper. "Ohhhhh, I'm not kidding."

"Shhhh, listen. I think they may be gone."

"What if they're just not talking?"

Daryl began to fuck his long prick up and down inside her pussy again. Randi felt her whole body shiver with hot tremors of pleasure. His fingers dug into the flesh of her naked ass, making her whimper with need.

"Ohhhh, Jesus, I don't care if they are still there!" she moaned against his neck. "Just fuck me, please! Yesss!"

She hoped the minister and his companion were really gone, because she knew there was no way to stop her and Daryl from a blistering finish to their fuck now. He fucked his cock up into her steaming cunt, making her mewl with frantic need. Randi clung to him, her body tense with lust, moaning and sighing softly.

"Ohhhhnnnn, Daryl, I'm going to come!" she murmured into his neck.

"Me too!" he panted.

He pushed Randi's ass back into the tiled wall and fucked her spasming pussy wildly. Randi felt the orgasm wrench her with a sharp impact. Hot fuck juice poured suddenly from her shuddering cunt.

"Unnggghhhheee!" she squealed, burying her face in the shoulder of his jacket to muffle her screams.

"Unnnggg!" Daryl grunted as his stabbing cock began squirting cum into her.

Paralyzed by the bliss of her climax, Randi felt her knees sag. She nearly fell to the floor, but Daryl caught and held her. They were locked together for several moments before the intensity of pleasure waned.

"Ohhhhh, God!" Randi gasped, finally getting control of herself again. "I hope nobody heard me! I really couldn't help it!"

Daryl was busy kissing and sucking her tits again. He didn't seem to be able to get enough of her. His hard cock was still throbbing inside her cunt.

"Don't you think we should show up for the wedding?" Randi asked him.

"To hell with it," he said. "I just want to go on."

"Mmmm, me too, but they might miss us."

Reluctantly, they disentangled and pulled on their clothes again. Luckily no one was in the office when they came out of the bathroom. Daryl grabbed her before they left the office.

"I hope this won't be the last time," he whispered.

"Me too!" Randi smiled at him.

It was hard to go through the wedding ceremony without looking at Daryl. So she looked down at her bouquet instead.

It was also hard for Randi not to look at Rick. He stood stone-faced beside her sister Laura, but once she caught his eye.

She looked around the church, trying to get her mind off Rick. But that was also a mistake, because her eyes lit on her brother Billy's face. She couldn't keep her darting glance away from his crotch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.