Lust Takes A Holiday - Cover

Lust Takes A Holiday

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dinah couldn't help feeling nervous as Ralph Tomley led them through his home the following evening. It was located only five miles or so from the center in a secluded pine area, and it had the aura of a southern mansion of the type she'd only seen in movies before. Tall, stately pillars graced the front; colonial windows with fresh painted shutters broke up the whiteness of the facade, but the exterior was only an introduction to the magnificence of the inside.

The furniture was richly varnished colonial, and the walls were decorated with prints of horses and hunting scenes. Expensive-looking art objects perched on every table, and the carpeting was so plush that she nearly sank into it with each step.

"Where is everyone? I thought this was supposed to be some kind of a meeting?"

"Just relax," the director chuckled casually. "Everyone is downstairs in the game room. Appropriate name for the place, don't you think? I just had it soundproofed. There aren't many neighbors around here, but things get noisy at times, you know."

Her whole body trembled nervously as the older scientist's remarks reminded her of their purpose at his home tonight. Good God, how would she ever get through the evening? Desperately, she wished Fred could offer her some kind of support, but since yesterday he'd hardly spoken to her or even looked at her, for that matter.

In truth, up until this moment, she hadn't worried about his behavior, confident that eventually they would make peace and things would be all right. In a way, too, she'd been looking forward to this evening to avenge herself for the way he'd reacted to discovering her and Tomley. In the final analysis it had been his fault to begin with, and though he had chastised her, it was really she who wouldn't be able to forgive him for a long, long time.

The events of the previous afternoon had changed things so that they would never be the same again. And it wasn't just that she had discovered him in the naked embrace of another woman. No, the change was deeper than that and reflected something that was going on inside herself for she'd come to the conclusion that she'd enjoyed having sex with Ralph Tomley. It had been a great shock, of course, but had liberated a long-smouldering desire that had lain dormant inside her for God knows how long. It was so ironic that though her husband had tried to do the same thing, it was a total stranger who had finally succeeded--a stranger who'd come into her life to set her wild and free. For the first time she knew that sex didn't necessarily have to be bound up with love, but was a rich and rewarding experience in itself. She'd learned that she could make her own body give her pleasure if only she could loosen up and be prepared for that pleasure. It was simply a question of attitude, and Ralph Tomley had changed her attitude in a shockingly short time.

The worst of it all was that she wasn't totally certain that she could ever be satisfied with one man again. For if she had felt more fulfillment than ever under the ministrations of a perfect stranger, what was to stop that experience from repeating itself ad infinitum? Tonight would be the test, and somehow she was praying that she would fail, that she would just be a normal housewife again--an everyday woman who could remain content with the man she happened to be married to.

Pondering these thoughts, Dinah walked demurely between the director and her husband down the staircase to the basement level, where the game room was located. Though dimly lit, the room was filled with party noises indicating a large crowd. Some couples were dancing, some talking loudly and others were spread out on the long low leather couches that lined the walls. All this was normal for any party, but what left her in shocked surprise was that not a soul was wearing a stitch of clothing. Her knees and hands trembled as she beheld the sight, for now she knew that the real test of her new resolve had arrived.

Flabby, skinny, young and middle-aged, everyone casually occupied himself as though he were at a normal cocktail party in a suburban household, as though it would be ludicrous for them to cover themselves. The three of them, not the others, were the ones who looked ridiculous now, they were so out of place with their clothes on. Fred, she guessed, who was standing behind her, was undoubtedly thinking the same thing.

A moment later, Tomley had separated from them and gone over to a strange large object in one corner of the room, which through the darkness she hadn't noticed before. It was situated by a door which led out from the game room and was large and cubical in size, covered by a heavy velvet curtain with a metal ladder hooked to one side. What in the world was it, she wondered. It looked like a giant box of some sort, but why the curtains, what where they supposed to hide.

Her concentration was interrupted, however, by the director clapping his hands sharply and demanding everyone's attention.

"Please... everyone... I have an announcement to make. We have a new couple tonight. A new addition to our group." His eyes twinkled gaily as his voice carried over the attentive listeners in the room. "I know both these people will be a great asset to our activities tonight and many nights to come. Now if you'll help to take their clothes off, we'll begin our initiation ceremonies."

As he paused for a moment Dinah suddenly realized that she was the center of attention, the focus of the hungry glances of the males surrounding her. She wouldn't be safe, she realized even if she had worn a suit of armor. She felt naked now, having been undressed by their ravenous gazes, and instinctively her hand went up to break the low décolletage of her dress.

Smiling benignly, the director continued:

"As you can see the young lady is a little shyer than her husband. But shyness is becoming in our females isn't it? Ladies and gentlemen, let's give our new members a big hearty welcome."

The scene was so absurd she could hardly believe it. Tomley had introduced them as though they were performers about to enter on a stage, but instead of applause, they were greeted by a snickering silence and the crude looks that bespoke naked sexuality, unadorned by any pretense of manners.

"Well, start mingling, people," Tomley urged. "And as for you two, start taking your clothes off. What do you think this is-- a formal ball?"

As the director finished speaking, Dinah was aware of the glances turned on her, and the fear which had seized her earlier turned to blind panic. She whirled around, whispering urgently to her husband: "Fred, please, we've got to get out of here."

The words caught in her throat and she was just about to break up into sobs as she saw her husband begin to unbutton his shirt, all the while staring at her with a contemptuous look on his face.

"What's the matter?" he sneered. "Too many men for you? I'm sure you can handle them all after the way I saw you working out with Tomley." Suddenly, he brushed by her and headed into the crowd, stripping his shirt off as he did so. Tears of despair choked in her eyes, but with an effort, she managed to control herself. Damn him, she raged inwardly. If this is what he wants, he'll get it all right. She wasn't going to back out now. She was going to follow it all the way through to the bitter end. The names he had called her--"whore," "slut"--rang in her ears, but she told herself that he was really going to find out what they meant tonight. She was going to give him a dose of medicine so powerful she hoped he would choke on it.

Mustering her courage she turned to face the naked men who had slowly closed in on her. She didn't recognize them from the center or anywhere else, and they seemed like crude, vulgar types who were eyeing her as though she were a meal to be enjoyed.

"Hiya, Dinah," the tall one in the middle said. "My name's Nick Parker. I'm the mayor of Bay Bridge."

She tried to contain herself and smile at him, but noticing the lecherous glint in his eye, a chill of anxiety shot up her spine.

"H-hello," she stammered nervously, unable to figure out what to say next. She couldn't very well talk about her job or politics at a time like this. She relaxed a little when Parker began speaking in a smooth, charming voice.

"Why don't ya'll just let your hair down. After all, everybody's friends here."

God, she thought, it was just like a regular cocktail party except that everyone else was naked and she wasn't. Her nerves subsiding, she found herself able to speak a little more easily.

"Thank you... I mean, I really don't know what to say. I've never seen anything like this before."

"Don't worry, Dinah. You'll get used to it. It's not as bad as you think."

"Come on, mayor, stop pussy footin' around. Let's get on with this. I wanta get me a little piece of her before we leave tonight."

The gruff voice suddenly shattered Dinah's composure, and she stared nervously at the stubby, broad-chested man who had just interrupted the mayor. Her eyes fastened involuntarily on the long thick rod of his penis that was hanging like a bullwhip, between his legs, looking as though it were ready to spring into action at any second.

"You like that doncha, baby?" he guffawed, catching the look in her eyes. "Well, you're gonna see plenty of it tonight, and you can tell that fancy-pants husband of yours that you got it from Pete Haskins. I'm the police chief in case you're interested. And I got more cock than anybody else in this room. You're gonna be calling me up on the phone asking for more after you see the way I give it to ya tonight."

Dinah shuddered in repulsion, wondering how she could ever let a horrible-looking man like him touch her. She looked at the other two in the group, hoping that somehow she would be spared the stubby little police chief, but she saw no trace of compassion in their eyes. The mayor, however, resumed his conversation as though the chief's remarks had been just an annoying interjection.

"This is Bart Bailey, head of Bailey Construction company, and this is Bart's son, Frank. He's captain of the baseball team at Bay Bridge High School."

Dinah's heart fluttered as she gazed at the boy. He was built like a Greek god, with rippling stomach muscles and sinewy, forearms and biceps. His cock was youthful looking, but large for his age, and Dinah, though she tried to avert her eyes, found herself looking at it. The expression on the boy's face was that of a naive teen-ager, lacking the sophistication of his mature body. She wondered how long he'd been a part of this group that Tomley had assembled. She wondered even more how Tomley had gathered these people all together under one roof in the first place. Originally she thought it would be people from work, but now it seemed as though the whole town of Bay Bridge had come to the director's mansion to participate in the orgy or whatever they called it.

Looking from face to face in the group assembled around her, she saw no compassion in anyone's eyes, no pity for her plight. How could she possibly go through with this? How could she possibly allow herself to be fucked by all these men? She had to stall them, that was it. She had to make mindless conversation until she found a means to slip away.

"Tell me, how did you all get to know Dr. Tomley?" she asked as pleasantly as she could.

In unison the men guffawed amongst each other until they'd finally recovered enough for the mayor to speak.

"We didn't get to know Dr. Tomley. Dr. Tomley got to know us. He's the one that started all this, and you know in a small town like Bay Bridge it's hard to keep any secrets. When Pete here found out about the orgies going on, we took the matter up with Ralph Tomley himself."

"Y-you mean, you knew there were things like this going on and you didn't do anything about it?"

"Hell," the police chief growled. "We did somethin' all right. We joined the club, and now practically the whole town's here tonight."

Her small talk was not going the way she expected, for any minute she feared they were going to drag her off someplace. If only she could find Fred and plead with him to help her. She would even beg his forgiveness just to get out of here. But no, she knew he wouldn't do anything like that. He was still too bitter and wanted to hurt her.

The police chief, who was swishing his drink around in his hand, looked up at her again.

"Ain't you ever wondered what that thing was?" he said pointing toward the large cubical object covered with the heavy curtains.

"I... I was looking at it when we came in."

"Well come on, I'll show ya," he said, rudely grasping her by the arm. "You ain't gonna believe this."

Dinah could feel her heart pounding in her throat as the short barrel-chested man was about to lead her off.

"No, please... I'm not really that curious. Not now. I think maybe I'd better just go."

"Go? Hell, you can't go yet. You gotta take a good look-see at this here contraption that Ralph Tomley dragged into this house. You ain't never gonna see anything like it again."

The man had gripped her elbow and was tugging it insistently now, and she knew she had no choice but to follow him where he was taking her or create an unpleasant scene. Desperately, her eyes searched the room for her husband until finally she sighted him over by one of the couches being administered to by three naked women.

Dinah balked for a minute, her gaze lingering. All the girls were concentrating on arousing Fred and themselves as well. Two of them were taking turns licking and sucking his cock, while the third was down on her knees between his legs eagerly massaging his balls with a soft squeezing action. Dinah's stomach was about to turn in disgust when the police chief gave her a final no-nonsense tug on the arm and led her toward the door next to the veiled object.

"Let's stop messin' around here, woman. I got somethin' to show you," he said impatiently.

In a kind of hypnotic trance she allowed herself to enter through the doorway, growing angrier and angrier by the second as she thought about how well her husband was adapting to the situation. Imagine the nerve he had to call her terrible things-- things like "whore" and "slut," as though she were the one who was supposed to be moral while he was free to do anything he wanted. She was sick of his double standard and determined to punish him, and with all her heart she hoped somehow Fred could see her when she was being fucked by these men. Resigning herself to her fate she found herself walking along a dark, carpeted corridor accompanied by the three men. It looked almost like some sort of secret passageway fitting for an old Southern mansion, but in a matter of moments she realized it was leading them back to more or less where they'd come from.

"Why are we going away from the others?"

"Hell woman," the police chief laughed. "I told ya we're gonna show you this thing here, and that's what I'm doing now."

Flicking on a light switch, he opened the door and moved forward until Dinah found herself in a kind of glass-enclosed box, opened at the top and covered with sand and rocks on the bottom. She realized she was inside the curtain-covered cube she had seen earlier.

"What is this? Where are we?"

"We're in an aquarium, for God's sake. Don't you know an aquarium when you see one? Same thing as they got in them labs at Benton Research. Only this one ain't gonna get you wet, so you don't have to worry about that pretty little body of yours."

Dinah could hardly believe that Tomley was so perverted as to actually transport an aquarium into his own home as a setting for the orgiastic lovemaking that went on there.

"Sort of love in a goldfish bowl," the mayor laughed as he stepped inside behind her, followed by the other two.

"But what about the curtains? Nobody will be able to see us in here?" Dinah protested. If she were to go through with this at all, it would be so that her husband would witness it. He had to! She desperately wanted to punish him.

"Hell, don't you worry your sweet little ass about that," the police chief soothed her. "When we start really goin' at it, one of us'll pull the string here, and then everybody in the room can see what's goin' on. It'll be just like a stag movie, only better."

The men and the teen-aged boy looked at each other, unable to conceal the grins of lustful excitement that spread across their faces. She just hoped she could let herself go tonight and not suddenly get cold feet and back out. Most of all, she hoped her husband would see her inside the tank when the curtains suddenly drew apart.

She wondered now whether she might not have let the men think she was too willing. After all they might make her do what she'd seen the women in the lab doing to her husband. But if she had to suck their cocks, she would just have to live through the experience somehow, guided by the need to shock her husband like he'd never been shocked before.

"What do you say we all get started with the evening's entertainment?" the police chief suggested, and as if to obey his command, pairs of hands reached out and began undressing her. She felt her zipper swishing down, her straps being slid off her shoulders; and then someone behind her was down on his knees slowly gliding the hem of her slip upward and removing it over her shoulders. Another pair of hands jerked at her brassiere and unsnapped it while at the same time she found her panties being rolled down over her hips and buttocks.

She could hardly believe she was letting this happen to her, but there was no way to deny that it was really taking place. She was standing naked in a giant fish bowl about to be raped by four men. How in the world could it be true? And how could she not be resisting them?

The truth was that far from resisting, she felt nervous only from a sense of excitement at the impending adventure. She was actually looking forward to what was going to happen to her.

"Man, get a look at that ass," the police chief sighed appreciatively from behind her. In spite of her mesmerized state, Dinah could feel herself blushing from the remark, and she turned to look at the others who were appraising and evaluating her as though she were merchandise on a slave market.

"Well, gentlemen, I think she's about ready for her initiation," the mayor announced as she stood perfectly still. Her mind was somewhere far away, but her ears were tuned to the sounds coming from the room on the other side of the curtain. She could hear gasps and moans building in rhythmic progression and an occasional shriek as one of the women reached the point of orgasm.

She came quickly back to reality as she saw the four men begin to close in on her in a tight circle, sending a momentary shiver of fear up her spine. She jumped as though touched by a live wire when one of the men suddenly reached out and stroked her buttocks.

"Just relax now," the mayor said. "You were doing fine a minute ago."'

"Maybe she'd like it in that tight little ass of hers," Haskins, the police chief, grinned. His bulky little body moved closer, and she could feel his finger worming its way into the crevice between her buttocks, making her squirm slightly. "Damn, you got some little ass. I'd like to split it in half with this cock of mine!"

God, what had she gotten herself into now? Her head downcast, she sensed the teen-age boy approaching, watched as he slowly bent down on his knees with an excited expression on his face and used his thumb and forefinger to part the soft curling strands of her pubic hair.

"Oh wow, what a pussy!" he exclaimed. "Man, I'm gonna get some of that to eat before we fuck her!"

"That sounds like a good idea," the mayor agreed. "However, as the highest ranking official present, I believe the first honors should go to me. It's about time we started the show rolling anyway."

Grasping her hand, the mayor led her out from the circle formed by the others and guided her down on the smooth white sand that lined the bottom of the tank. The three other men followed them over while the mayor lay down next to her. They watched, their lust-twisted faces contorted into masks of naked desire. It was like some kind of tribal rite, but there was nothing she could do about it. She had gotten herself into this and now she would have to follow it through no matter what happened, no matter what they did to her. She was alone and completely at their mercy. Suddenly she felt gruff hands pinning down her shoulders and saw Pete Haskins standing in between her legs, his cock erect and rigid, hovering menacingly above her, his balls dangling beneath it like bloated water-filled balloons.

For a moment she thought she might pass out, even prayed for it to happen, but suddenly the mayor rose to his feet and took command of the situation.

"Wait a minute, Pete," he said sternly. "I thought we had the priorities straightened out here. Besides, if you go first, there isn't going to be anything left of her. I think she needs a little loosening up anyway."

"Okay," the police chief grumbled, stepping back. "But you better not screw it up."

The others were gathered in a semicircle now as the mayor sank down to his knees between her legs and pressed his lips against her naked belly.

"Go on, lick it, mayor. Suck that cunt!" she could hear the chief's voice urging him on.

Convulsively her stomach spasmed as Parker began to glide his wetly glistening lips over her flesh. She tried to cringe away from the sudden contact, but it was impossible as an involuntary chill raced up the length of her spine. Then she felt the mayor's tongue tracing downward to her crotch, his tongue moving like a quivering snake into the tight moist slit of her pussy.

Automatically her body responded with convulsive jerks and twitches, a loud shattering moan pouring from her lips. She felt him rudely clamp his sweating palms against the trembling insides of her cream-white thighs, spreading them wider to have greater access to her loins. She forced her head up off the sand, her eyes wide and terror-stricken as she saw him hunched like an animal on all fours, grinning up at her like a coiled beast about to pounce on its prey. The pinkly glistening flesh of her moist vagina was presented up to his leering face like a pagan sacrifice. Though she looked to the men gathered around, she failed to find a trace of pity or compassion and knew that she was doomed to be used and abused by all of them.

A groan came from the mayor's throat as he harshly sucked in his breath and unpeeled the ragged pink lips of her vagina with his thumbs. His eyes fixed on the sight, and suddenly with a greedy hunger, he dipped his head down, and with a maddening sucking noise, drew the tiny pink bud of Dinah's throbbing clitoris into his hungrily gaping mouth. He nibbled at it with the edges of his teeth, feeling it spring to life.

Dinah clenched her eyes tight against the swirling spirals of strange sensations that were rocketing through her pinioned body. She fought with all her strength against the lewd sensations that were building inside her, but in spite of her repulsion at being forced into such a degrading and humiliating situation, trembling sparks of raw pleasure were beginning to ignite her dormant womb.

With a sudden jerk, the mayor's tongue slipped forward, burrowing deep into her tightly clasped cunt like a racing lizard, and she realized it was no longer possible to deny the latent sensations within that begged to be released. She recalled her earlier resolve of going along with everything these men demanded of her and suddenly realized that her intense psychological preparations had been unnecessary. For now she was sure they could force her to do any perverted thing they desired and she would be unable to resist. She had no choice but to admit that she was actually enjoying what was happening to her now. True, flashes of regret were beginning to trouble her, but then she remembered how her husband had obviously been enjoying the attention of all those women on the couch in the other room. Why shouldn't she have the same opportunity? She was sick and tired of his chauvinistic double standard, and now she was determined to completely liberate herself from all the puritanical bonds of the past which had tied her down.

The image of her husband being sucked and licked by the strange women around him danced through her mind as she surrendered to the shocks of pleasure rippling through her body while the mayor's quick-moving tongue speared in and out of her dilated vagina. Suddenly, her reason deserted her as her body responded more and more feverishly to the oral manipulations of her frantically quivering cunt. Her hips jerked up spasmodically, burying the flicking tongue to its roots.

Never before had she experienced such wanton abandon, and for the first time she cared about nothing else. Not her husband, her principles, nor the humiliations she was undergoing. All that mattered was the hotly flicking tongue diving in and out of her cunt, mining her for the rich liquid of her loins. Her buttocks ground and grated against the sand beneath her, as though trying to extinguish the hot fire of her loins, trying to subdue the flicking tongue that lashed into her pussy. She'd never realized before what it meant to be a truly sensual woman, free to work out the accumulated frustrations of years she had devoted to protecting her reputation and innocence, free from months of fighting off her husband's "improper" advances.

But why were her inhibitions so suddenly released? Perhaps it was the fact that these men were strangers, or that she was almost completely at their mercy. She didn't know for sure, but her inner fears had dissipated, and she was now willing to give them whatever they wanted. Something had turned her body on, and she prayed for her and Fred's sake that it wouldn't soon be turned off.

Straining against the arms that restrained her, she thrust her pelvis upward, feverishly grinding her cunt against the mayor's face buried in between her legs. She began churning her buttocks in tight teasing circles, fighting for the release that was now so close. Suddenly the mayor thrust his head back, withdrawing his tongue from her cunt, raising himself up as he pushed against her thighs.

"Not now... don't stop now," she wailed, as she saw him backing away and slowly rising to his feet. "P-p-p-please, suck me. Oh God, suck my cunt. Don't go away!"

Her eyes frosted with desire, she searched the men looming about her until finally the police chief grinned down at her, and gripping her hand, hoisted her up to a sitting position. She needed one thing now, and one thing only--a cock! God, she would do anything for a cock between her legs.

"Hurry! Please. Fast!" she begged as the short stubby man insinuated himself between her legs. He draped her legs over his thighs and waddled closer as she grasped his cock and tightly circled her fingers around it. It was thick and filled with blood, and she guided it hungrily in between her gaping cunt lips.

Suddenly, like a live wet animal she could feel it sliding into her, his balls smacking heavily on her upturned ass, his hairy stomach grating against the yielding softness of her belly.

She strained against him, silently pleading for him to go deeper into her belly.

"Deeper, deeper. Fuck me deeper!" she wailed, squirming and jerking like a trapped animal.

Clutching the cheeks of her ass he pitched his hips forward, sinking his cock inside her cunt up to the hilt.

Groaning in frustration, she knew that she needed more, that he wasn't big enough for her. She splayed her legs wider, her knees pointing upward to give him greater access, but it was hardly worth it. His jerking cock pistoned into her with rampant excitement, but it still didn't go deep enough to please her. Her whole body strained, gasps and moans escaping from her lips as his pelvis smacked against her loins, a brutal thud resounding with each thrust. She moaned again, this time like a cat in heat as he strained to bring her to climax with the brutal pounding of his body.

She bucked beneath him, concentrating with all her might on the elusive apex of orgasm, and suddenly she felt his cock flesh stiffen and jerk, spewing its stored-up juices far up inside the secret recesses of her gaping womb.

But it wasn't enough. Oh God, why couldn't he satisfy her? She felt the keen frustration of disappointment as tears ran down her reddened cheeks. Before she knew it, though, the police chief had fallen back to be replaced by the contractor, a burly gray- haired man with a powerful, well-preserved middle-aged body.

Lifting her head up slightly she gazed down in between her widespread legs to observe his cock as he knelt before her. It was huge and thick, lined with powerful blue veins, and it jutted out from between his legs like a threatening spear, his testicles dangling beneath it like powerful-balled fists. She knew it would be like a telephone pole ramming inside her, but all resistance and sense of morality had deserted her, and she was ready for it now.

"Yes, give it to me," she hissed through clenched teeth. "Ram it inside my pussy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.