Lust Takes A Holiday - Cover

Lust Takes A Holiday

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The light in the laboratory was growing dim as afternoon faded into evening. Fred was half dressed now, but still incredibly horny, his cock bulging and throbbing as it came to life again.

"Hmmmmhhh, I can see you're still going strong," Myra whispered, jerking down his shorts before he had a chance to zip up his trousers. Her fingers curled lightly around the swollen head and she began massaging it until the ache in his balls was almost unbearable.

"Damn, I want to screw you again," he said, smiling at her, his body charged with excitement. "But can't we find somewhere else?"

"You mean some place more comfortable? I think I know just where. But we'll both have to get dressed to get there. Are you sure you can walk through the corridors with your cock that stiff?"

"Jesus, it's gonna break through my pants," he moaned, but wasting no time, Myra grasped him by the wrist and led him out from the lab to the elevator.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"To the board room on the fourth floor."

"How in the world will we get in? It's locked, isn't it?"

"Don't worry about that. I have the key. I've got connections"

The ride up on the elevator, though it took less than a minute, seemed interminable to the young scientist. His cock and balls were aching as though they'd been slugged by a sledge hammer, and he could barely wait to screw the dark-haired temptress beside him once again. Jesus, he wondered how much of this kind of thing went on at the center, because he'd certainly gotten a strong impression that he and Myra weren't the first ones to have a little fun experimenting in biology.

As the elevator stopped and Myra led him out, he felt like a misbehaving schoolboy, stimulated by the thought of sneaking about and the possibility of being caught. My God, Dinah would never forgive him, and he'd be disgraced. He'd have to get a job somewhere teaching high school biology... his career would be ruined, but at the moment nothing mattered except the thought of putting his cock to his sultry seductress one more time.

He glanced down the corridor both ways in front of the board room door, and seeing it was all clear, motioned to Myra to put the key in the lock.

"Listen," she said, as she put her ear to the door. "There's someone inside there."

There was all right, and he knew damn well what they were doing. Moaning gasping noises were coming from the room, the sounds of a grappling struggle going on. A man and woman were inside there, but who were they? This strange place was getting more and more interesting by the minute, Fred told himself.

"Take a look at it," the male voice said. "I want you to see how big it is. Open your eyes, come on!"

"Jesus Christ, it's Tomley!" Fred whispered hoarsely. "He's in there screwing somebody."

"Shh," Myra whispered. "We can go around the balcony and look through the windows."

"W-wait a minute. I don't know whether we should or not."

"Don't be silly. This'll be fun. I think he's got somebody new."

Fred knew he was taking a crazy chance but didn't resist as Myra grasped his hand and led him through an adjacent room to the balcony and slowly toward the French windows looking in on the board room. He had to admit that the sight of the director balling a young nubile chick would turn him on no end, though he wondered how long he'd be able to stand the tease.


Dinah finally opened her eyes at the director's prodding and focused on the mammoth-size penis about to penetrate her vagina. It was huge and pulsing like an animal, thick and spear-tipped, with one seed pearl of pre-ejaculate glistening on the lust- bloated cockhead. He was torturing her, making her gaze at it like this, and she wondered how her tight cunt opening could ever stretch wide enough to handle its thick shaft... oh God! It would split her in half.

"That was just a teaser. Now I'm gonna ram it inside you, baby. I'm gonna ram it all the way up to your mouth."

Dinah felt her body soiled and debased and desperately wished she had the presence of mind to escape, but in spite of her horror she was frozen in fascination. The thick cock mesmerized her, and in spite of its awesome size, she craved it deep inside her throbbing loins.

He moved forward slowly, menacingly, on his knees, aiming for her flowering cunt slit which he had already widened slightly with his tongue-fucking. Staring directly into the young wife's frightened eyes, he grinned in triumph as he began stroking the heavy uncircumcised foreskin back and forth over the hard, bulbously swollen head.

"Do you think you can take all this?" he said grinning, an obscene gleam burning in his eyes.

Dinah found the words freezing inside her mouth and she sucked her breath in. Her eyes fixed on the powerfully built body of her husband's superior, then lowered once more to the swollen fleshy instrument he held in his hands.

Oh God, it was huge, like a heavy but flexible club. She had always thought her husband's penis was big, but this... it would split her apart and burst through her cervix. She tried to envision it buried inside the tight walls of her vagina, and a quiver of cold fear streaked down her spine.

"It's... it's too big," she stammered helplessly as he continued to massage it teasingly only inches away from her palpitatingly eager cunt lips.

"It's just right," he said. "It'll loosen you up inside. That's what you need, my dear, a little loosening up."

Bending forward over her nakedly trembling body, he suddenly fastened his teeth on the nipple of her left breast, bringing a yelp of pain from her lips. She groaned, twisting her head to one side and attempted to squirm free, but his hand pressed down on her hips, pinning her tight against the cool leather sofa. His lips hungrily explored the white trembling mounds, sending a blissful twitch coursing down to her loins. Her naked buttocks began to move.

"Goddamn, I'm going to fuck you," he gloated. "I'm going to ram it in so deep you'll be crying for me. I'm gonna stretch that tight little pussy as wide as it'll go."

Dinah shuddered under the prodding of his obscene words. She could feel the bulging hugeness of his penis brush against her thigh, and she reached down eagerly to grasp it, forcing all thought of wrongdoing from her tortured mind.

The director moved up over the rapidly panting young girl, grinning broadly as he felt her fingers grip his stiff aching flesh and tug on it until it bulged even wider. He felt her trembling in fear and joy at its enormous size, realizing she had never seen or handled anything like it before in her life. Her muscles tensed as she braced her body and then guided it up the crevice between her buttocks, holding it tight to her flesh until it was poised against the wetly gaping lips of her hungry cunt mouth. Quivering half in fear and half in anticipation, she glided her thighs wide apart and placed her trembling hands on his ass-cheeks, awaiting the first hot hard thrust of his enormous male shaft.

She felt the hot spongy head moving slowly up and down, parting her pubic hair and fleshy pussy lips, then all of a sudden, her tight cunt mouth flowered open as though by magic command.

"Aaaauuuuu!" she grunted as the elastic rimmed tightness gave way and the burgeoning tip slipped through, cruelly stretching the tight opening until she felt as though her body would rip in half from the savage pressure.

A sadistic wave of pleasure raced through Tomley as her soulful protest came to his ears. His face twisted itself into a vicious mask of lust, his lips formed in a cruel smile, and he thrust a little harder, bringing another long, low moan from her throat.

"N-n-no. No! Aaaagh, it hurts!" the young redheaded bride whimpered piteously as the director drove another agonizing inch up into her wetly fevered vagina. God, he was too big! He was going to tear out her insides.

Ralph Tomley's body was on fire with the excitement her anguished pleas were bringing him as he slowly and relentlessly penetrated her hot little cunt, flexing his hips, slowly and excruciatingly sinking up into her belly an inch at a time. His face was red and a light film of perspiration coated his forehead as he strained to go even deeper into her tightly clasping pussy. Goddamn, he had to fuck the little bitch. Now! He couldn't wait a second longer.

Ramming forward without mercy, he dropped his heavy weight down on her, smashing her full, stiff-nippled tits tight against her chest, thrusting his hips quickly and plunging his long throbbing cock in her moistly trembling cunt with the savage force of a battering ram. The warm moist flesh of vaginal walls rippled in velvety waves before him, and his sperm-bloated balls slapped against her nakedly upturned ass-cheeks with a leather thud.

"Oh no, oh no, please stop!" she breathed in agony. "You're killing me." Her legs, splayed wide apart, flailed frantically in the air on either side of his massive body as her pelvis bucked and jerked against his weight. Her arms pushed against his pulsing hips, trying to keep his stiff rod of flesh from penetrating any further into her belly, but it was futile effort as he rammed into her like an incensed bull.

Her belly was on the verge of exploding from the thick, pulsating organ that filled and expanded inside it, and his long rigid penis was ripping her insides to shreds. She could feel every fleshy ridge cruelly stretching her apart as it throbbed inside her. When she moaned in protest and bucked against this carnal onslaught she felt him beginning to move harder and faster. Sucking in her breath, she held it until she was afraid that her chest would burst. His hips and buttocks flexed and within seconds he had established a powerful in-and-out fucking tempo which rocked her nakedly twisting body.

The young wife flexed her vaginal sphincters tightly together in an effort to trap the huge invading bludgeon, but the throb of her internal sinews only seemed to excite him more, so that the ramming thrusts of his long hard penis continued to punish her without mercy. Helplessly she clenched her teeth and kept her eyes tightly shut, her muscles straining, her heart pounding frenziedly in her chest. The vengeance was his now and not hers, for she realized she was no better than her husband, letting herself submit to this brutal ravishment of her loins. She knew she would never be the same again. She was a whore, a cheap slut, because in spite of the pangs of conscience that still pierced her, she was actually enjoying herself and could not stop the salacious rape of her body. There was nothing left to her but the thick punishing penis that sawed viciously in and out of her vaginal flesh.

Tomley sensed her resistance falling to the wayside and knew it wouldn't take much more to turn this soft-bodied young wife into a squealing mass of raving desire. Even though she'd fought him at the beginning he had always sensed the passionate streak behind her mask of righteousness and knew that he could turn her into a lust-crazed slut. They all came around, he had said before, and she was living up to his previous experiences. Damn, she would make a hell of a nice addition to the little club, and after this she couldn't very well refuse.

Dinah, for her part, was beginning to feel licentious tingles of lewd desire spreading all through her body, chills creeping up and down her spine to the rhythm of Tomley's powerful hips jerking as he pushed his cock up into the secret regions of her inner loins. Her body was squirming and writhing of its own will as she groaned frantically into his mouth, shoving her tongue with rhythmic abandon into his throat, mingling their salivas in a pool of sensual liquid. Desperate to take him even further inside, she drew back her legs, spreading her hungrily gaping pussy even wider to his battering assault, her nakedly rounded buttocks grinding and pumping upward as she chanted a rhythmic incantation, her muscles straining, her teeth grinding savagely together.

Tomley ran his hands down her smoothly curved flanks and slid them under the trembling globes of her buttocks, digging his fingernails into the softly yielding flesh. They were flexing and unflexing, oozing like dough, palpitating in his fingers as he dug harder and harder into them. With a grunt he jerked her tight little pussy up tighter to his loins and felt her thighs straining further back, the moistly throbbing hole of her pussy expanding even wider to greet each relentless thrust.

Dinah did not even try to figure what had happened to her. All she wanted now was to feel the crazed wave of lustful arousal that had possessed her from head to toe and saturated her whole being. She knew only that the initial pain had given way to sensations of joy that she'd never experienced in her life, even when her husband had fucked her. This was something new and exciting, and her body had completely surrendered to it. Electriclike tingles that began deep within her womb pulsed outward to all parts of her body, even to the farthest reaches of her fingertips. Her eyes clenched tightly shut and she worked her tongue deep into his slavering mouth as small intense mewls of desperate pleasure escaped from her lips. The muscles in her body worked and rippled, the veins in her neck stood out in intense relief, and she writhed and ground her pelvis to suck his cock for everything it was worth. Her mind had deserted her, and the sensual pleasures of the body had taken over completely. It didn't matter who was fucking her. The only thing that mattered was the hard stiff cock that was driving deeper and deeper into her pussy, making sucking, sluicing noises with each demonic thrust.

The lecherous grin on Tomley's face widened as the young naked body crushed beneath him increased the tempo of its hungry up-and-down gyrations. The shamelessly aroused redheaded bride moved faster and faster with each fleeting second, pumping her hot little cunt up and down on his thickened penis as though to signal the urgency of her desire. He could see that she had completely transformed herself into a savage nymphomaniac, her teeth gnashing against each other, her head jerking from side to side, whipping her red tresses from one shoulder to the other in a frantically building rhythm. In response he moved into longer, smoother strokes that brought his cock almost all the way out from her vaginal sheath, her little cunt lips clinging to it desperately to keep it from withdrawing completely. He thrust forward into her smooth uplifted buttocks, feeling the rippling vaginal fluid gurgle in response, feeling her vaginal lips nibbling frantically at the long spearlike mass of his flesh. His fingers clawed at the tight skin of her ass-cheeks and dug in hard, searching for her tiny anal opening.

"Aaaaauuugh!" she gasped in painful protest as his outstretched middle finger wormed into her soft rubbery anus and pushed hard against it.

"Oooooohh no, not there!" she groaned louder this time at the outrageous intrusion.

But the older man didn't slow down for a second. Feverishly, he worked his finger around and around inside the tightly heated rectal passage, stretching the rubbery orifice wider and wider as he ground and jerked into her. She felt a second finger making its way into her tortured rear passage, and deep guttural whimpers streamed crazily from her throat as her teeth gnashed uncontrollably and her body squirmed and twisted in a dance of lewd desire. The groans of protest, however, quickly dissolved to whimpers of renewed pleasure as her body grew accustomed to the unnatural invasion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.