Lust Takes A Holiday - Cover

Lust Takes A Holiday

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Myra Wilson reentered the lab at five-thirty when the building had cleared, catching Fred as he glanced down at his watch.

"I'm here," she said breezily, striding over to him.

"Isn't there some way we could lock the door?" he said nervously.

"My, my, you are a scaredy-cat, aren't you? Don't worry, I took a quick look around, and almost everyone's gone. Anyone who's left won't come down here, that's for sure."

"What about the janitors?"

Myra chuckled.

"You should know by now, they work early in the mornings. Now just relax and let's have a drink."

Efficiently the female researcher reached into the pockets of her lab coat and withdrew a flask of whiskey and two paper coffee cups. A moment later they were toasting each other.

"I can see you really have no idea what goes on at the Center, do you?" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain sometime later. We have other things to do now."

After taking a sip of her drink Myra set it down on the lab table and slipped out of her white coat, much more quickly than she had done that morning. Fred's eyes fixed on her as tremors of nervous fear and excitement shot through his body. He felt like a young kid embarking on a dangerous adventure, and yet at the same time knew damn well he wasn't going to refuse to follow through.

Hell, she'd done such a job of teasing him this morning, he'd been hard all day long and could hardly concentrate on his work. His cock right now felt like a telephone pole, and his balls were hanging as though they'd been stuffed with lead.

"W-where are we going to do it?" he said, trying to keep a grip on himself.

"On the lab table of course," she said, smiling mysteriously. "I have a thing about lab tables."

Jesus, she was a crazy one, but as far as he was concerned he'd do it anywhere with her, even swinging from a trapeze. He wondered what she meant about his not knowing what really went on at the Center, but at the moment he was too excited to pursue the matter. He just wanted to sink his prick into that warmly waiting cunt of hers and damn the consequences.

Her hair was down to her shoulders now, and as she leaned against the edge of one of the tables, she undid her wide leather belt and let it drop to the floor with a clang.

"Why don't you help me?" she whispered. "I love to have men undress me."

As she said it, his rapidly awakening cock lurched inside his pants, and there was no longer any pretense of trying to keep it under control. It was making his pants bulge like a tent. In a flash, his fingers were undoing the zipper of her mini-skirt and sliding it down over her ripely flaring hips. Ripples of excitement sped through his belly as the tiny garment dropped to her feet and she stepped out of it. Her slip came next, his thumbs hooking into the resilient waistband and giving it a quick downward jerk.

Myra crossed her arms and lifted off her halter top and at the same time, Fred wrestled frantically to unsnap her garters and roll her nylons down over the smooth cool skin of her legs. She was almost completely naked now, clad only in her brief bikini panties, the dark triangle of her pussy glimmering through the diaphanous material as she leaned back, shaking out her long lustrous hair.

He couldn't stand it anymore. He wanted to fuck her more than he'd ever wanted to fuck anyone in his life, and possessed by the driving animal need that was sparking his loins, he quickly stripped his clothes off and crushed his body against hers.

"Not so fast, we have plenty of time," she said soothingly. "First I want you to suck my pussy. You'll like that, won't you?"

Suck it? Jesus Christ, he'd ram his tongue all the way up inside her belly.

"This will be much more fun than watching sea bass," she murmured as she hopped up on the table, letting her long lithe legs dangle over the edge and slowly spreading them apart as Fred instinctively sank to his knees. He gripped her knees tightly and then slid his hands over her silken thighs until his fingertips were at the elastic of her panty waistband. Control yourself, he chided himself inwardly. You've got to go slow. If you do it too fast, you're gonna blow everything. All five fingers of each hand slid beneath the silk and began rolling it down over her hips. His hand grasped her nakedly churning buttocks, raised them up slightly, then glided the panties down over her legs. She sighed as he pulled them free of her ankles and then reclined so that she was lying flat on her back against the cold marble table.

"Suck me," she mewled. "Stick your tongue in my pussy."

He was mesmerized, hypnotized by her command. It was all so unreal that he should be urged by a beautiful, wanton woman to suck her pussy in the middle of a scientific laboratory. God, he'd never expected that a research job could be anything like this, and it was one hell of a pleasant surprise. What would Dinah do if she ever found out what was happening now? She'd go crazy, she'd go absolutely out of her mind.

His cock was aching and throbbing, the veins stretched, the mushroomlike head was bloated and swollen with blood, but he wasn't going to stick it in her, not yet, not until he had tongue- fucked her so that she was going insane on the table. Gripping her inner thighs tightly, he moved deeper in between her legs, suddenly stabbing his tongue between the wetly glistening folds of her cunt lips. She jerked, a groan of delight tumbling from her throat, and her thighs spasmed tight around his temples.

"Oh God yes, eat me, eat my pussy," she pleaded, her whole body trembling with eagerness.


Ralph Tomley grinned slightly as he grasped the knob of the door in the staff lounge and turned it cautiously. He put his finger to his lips to caution the young red-head accompanying him, then motioned her over to where he was standing. The door was almost halfway open now, and they were both peering into the semi- darkness of the adjoining lab.

By now Dinah was perfectly under control, her green eyes sparkling with repressed anger as she scanned the lab, desperately hoping to find nothing that would shock her, though she knew something definitely was amiss.

"Remember now," the director whispered. "If you see anything, don't get hysterical, and don't try to stop them. You'll be sorry if you make a fool out of yourself and just barge in there. Besides, it wouldn't do to have a scene at the Center. The word might get around somehow."

"Yes, yes, all right," she snapped impatiently in a hoarse whisper, gripping the edge of the door tightly with her fingers. It was generous of him to help her like this, and she had to appreciate it, no matter how painful the situation turned out to be. He'd been so good to her, calming her down as she periodically burst into tears during the afternoon. But still, it was difficult to control her rising anger, and she couldn't help having directed it at him a second ago.

"Over there," Tomley said suddenly, pointing in the direction of one of the tables, and immediately Dinah saw them. The salacious sight hit her with all the power of a fist in a stomach. Her eyes widened in horror as she sighted her naked husband down on his knees in between the widespread legs of the loudly groaning woman above him. His hands were gripped on her thighs and his head was lewdly bobbing in and out from her loins. He was sucking and licking her vagina, obviously going at it with fervent passion as she twisted and writhed in ecstasy above him.

"Aaaaaaaaaggghh, oooooooh," the woman cried, uncontrollably squirming on the table top, her legs locked tightly around his neck.

Dinah froze, her knuckles going white around the edge of the door. She was sure the kneeling man was her husband, there was no doubt about it, and she couldn't fool herself any longer. He was going all the way with this unknown woman, this whore, and she was going to witness every minute of it.

In the other room, Fred rose from his knees and slid Myra back along the table. Almost at once, he hopped up and mounted himself between her legs. Her hand reached down and gripped his heavily throbbing penis between her fingers, guiding it up toward her gaping pussy lips. A shudder of ecstasy went through his body as he felt the swollen tip of his cock pressing into the heated folds of her cunt, and then he took over for himself. Slowly flicking his hips forward, he inserted his rigidly pulsating member inch by inch into her tight young pussy.

"Ooooooooh," she groaned as his lust-thickened organ throbbed and jerked deeper up inside her belly. She could feel it expanding even more as her cunt lips clasped tightly and rippled around it.

Fred hovered over her on all fours, deliberately teasing her, wanting her to squirm and beg for it. He realized that he was completely in control now, that all the power was with his body. He withdrew his pulsating hardness half an inch and thrust deep again, bringing a low moan from between her tightly clenched teeth as she spurred her heels into his spine.

Unable to believe the lewd scene she was witnessing, tears brimmed to Dinah's eyes as she gazed at the dark-haired woman obscenely rotating her pelvis and jerking her hips up toward Fred's pistoning penis. For the first time in her life she was seeing her husband have sex with another woman, and any way she looked at it, there was no denying that the both of them were enjoying it to the fullest.

"Have you seen enough?" Tomley said.

"No," she spat bitterly. "I want to see it all. I want to see everything."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.