Loving Family - Cover

Loving Family

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Novel-Pocketbook  

Paul glanced over to the pretty young teenager by his side as they walked hand in hand through the forest. They had just finished making love on a soft bed of leaves in the bright sunlight and Paul was feeling on top of the world. He was a lucky guy, he mused. Cindy had grown to be a good friend as well as a wonderful lover, and he had a sexy beautiful sister as well. Plus a mother that was even more lovely than either of them, and a fine new dad. What more could a guy want.

He and Cindy decided to race the rest of the way to her house and they reached the front porch at the same time, collapsing in a laughing breathless heap and arguing over who had won. On entering the house they thought they were alone at first, and then they noticed that Jerry's bedroom door was closed.

"I bet he and Linda are in there fucking," Cindy whispered. "Now's our chance to get back at them for watching you and me that first day!"

Paul nodded with an evil little grin, and the two of them crept softly up the stairs. As they approached the bedroom door, the unmistakable sounds of passionate fucking wafted through the hall. Feeling certain that the couple inside were too involved with fucking to notice the door being open, Paul gingerly reached out to turn the knob. The boy and girl both peeked in through the opening, trying hard to keep from laughing and both were stunned by what they saw.

Paul gasped and turned pale beneath his tan as the scene inside was revealed to him. His own mother! Crouched down like a shameless wanton, sucking Jerry's cock! Paul made a move to rush into the room, but Cindy stopped him. She hadn't told him about having seduced his stepfather, agreeing with Linda that it would only hurt him needlessly. But she couldn't resist the temptation to share her conquest with her own brother, Jerry, and in spite of her sympathy for Paul's distress, she couldn't suppress the faint smile that crossed her face. That Jerry, she thought. He just couldn't let his little sister get one up on him!

"Wait, Paul," she hissed, grabbing him by the arm. "It won't do any good to embarrass your mother like this!" She was really frightened by the look on his face.

Paul's mind was seething. He wanted to go in and kill Jerry, but he had to believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. His mother was actually enjoying sucking his swollen cock. He suddenly realized that he was holding on to Cindy as she had turned to stop him from entering the room. Her breasts were pushing hard against his chest, and he became aware of his own cock becoming hard and pushing against her pubic mound.

The girl felt his hard cock pressing into her cunt through the skimpy material of her shorts and she was unable to resist the urge to pull his jeans off.

Paul looked into her eyes as his cock snapped to attention and pushed against her soft pussy hairs. Jerry was moaning as his cock began to shoot huge amounts of cum into Paul's mother's mouth, and the sight aroused Paul as he had never been aroused before. Cindy quickly peeled off her clothes, then she suddenly pulled the boy into the room where his mother was still passionately draining her brother's cock of cum. Cindy's own mouth watered as she watched the incredible spectacle and her hand went down to Paul's erect cock, her fingers caressing it and stroking to the rhythm set up by his mother's sucking on Jerry's cock.

Paul stared at his mother's beautiful naked body, hardly aware of Cindy's fingers. His whole body was afire with passion that he couldn't understand as he watched his mother devouring Jerry's cock with wild, pleasurable abandon. He couldn't take his eyes from her sensuously writhing body. Her firm, curvaceous buttocks reared up in the air, and he could see the black pubic hair that covered her luscious pussy. He could also see her pinkish-brown, puckered little anus and the sight drove him wild.

Her large, firm breasts hung down, dancing crazily beneath her chest as she finished sucking him to orgasm. Her red, lipstick-smeared lips eagerly enclosed his still spasming young cock, while her tongue busily licked off every drop of semen.

Waves of jealous anger mingled with his lust as he pictured her doing that to his stepfather, Tom. He suddenly realized that he wanted his mother to suck his own cock like that, more than he had ever wanted anything else on earth. He wanted her to drain him of his cum, and then he wanted to fuck her with his painfully throbbing cock so deep up into her pussy that he would never be able to withdraw it. His groin ached for her. She was too beautiful for Jerry, or even Tom Stevenson. He wanted to fuck his mother so badly that he thought he would die if he didn't. He looked at Cindy, his eyes begging her to help him somehow. But Cindy was only interested in Paul's cock for the moment, and she jerked it harder, grasping his balls with her other hand. She wanted to fuck her own brother as badly as she knew he wanted to fuck his mother. But to pacify herself for the moment, she bent forward to take his cock in her mouth, unable to deny herself the pleasure, when Paul suddenly froze into a rigid stance.

Jean had looked up from sucking Jerry's cock and was staring wildly at her son and Jerry's sister, naked and obviously ready to repeat the sex act she had just performed.

Her heart almost stopped. Shame flushed over her very soul, and all she could think of was to blame Jerry. "He made me do it," she cried in anguish.

She became aware of the sexual connotations of Paul and Cindy's nakedness and again, her heart almost stopped. No! She wouldn't allow it!

She saw that Cindy was stroking her son's beautiful cock and that her eyes were glazed with passion. Worse, she saw that Paul was not resisting. She leaped off the bed and rushed toward them, screaming out protests.

She grabbed her son, pulling him away from Cindy, shielding him with her body. She was trembling, and her mind seemed to be rocking back and forth between fantasy and reality.

Cindy grinned impishly at the older woman, then walked to the bed where her brother lay propped up, on his elbows, watching the scene in astonishment.

"Come on, brother," she hissed. "I'll give you an encore you won't forget!" She bent down and took her brother's now softening cock in her hand, preparing to suck it back into erection.

"Oh my God... " Jean breathed.

She wanted to take Paul in her arms, like when he was a baby, and get him out of this insane asylum. But she didn't seem to be able to move. She didn't know how to stop the Walter's children from what they were going to do and as she watched Cindy's mouth engulf her brother's massive young cock she was about to pass out, yet she couldn't take her eyes away from the scene. She became aware that her own cunt was alive with passion, and she suddenly realized that her son's hands were caressing her own body.

Paul couldn't believe this was happening. It was as if his every dream were being fulfilled. His mother was so soft and lovely and she felt just like he had known she would. He ran his hot hands over her breasts, over her buttocks, then he covered her cunt with one hand, letting his middle finger slip inside to seek out her clitoris. His cock grew magically, much bigger than he thought possible, and it jumped spastically as he explored all the secret, womanly parts of her. He took the swollen cock in his hands and pushed the spongy head against the lips of her pussy, feeling her pubic hair tickle him. Jean finally drew her attention away from the sucking of Jerry's cock, and she looked guiltily into the eyes of her son. She enjoyed what he was doing, far beyond words. He was the epitome of all men and she wanted him to suck her and fuck her, forever. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand and his turgid young cock leaped at his contact with her rigid little nipple. He wanted to take it into his mouth, caress it with his tongue. Jean could only stare at him. She was utterly confused, but she couldn't push him away. He belonged there, he was her own darling baby and he was giving her pleasure she had never dreamed possible. He was so wonderful. He had seen her sucking another young man's cock until she made him cum in her mouth and he wasn't angry! He loved her! She didn't want to analyze his love, just accept it, for it was beyond any love she had ever known. Her mind told her she should stop this, before it was too late, but she couldn't. She was helpless under his touch... and her body was aching with excitement and anticipation of what was to come.

She wanted her son fully. The distraught dark-haired mother couldn't deny it or resist it. There was no right or wrong any more. It was a pure case of necessity. She had to have her son's virile young cock in her mouth... in her cunt... in her rectum!

She remembered Tom's philosophy about what happened between two people who loved each other... and she loved Paul... loved him more than life... more than anything in the world! It had to happen. They had both gone too far to stop now!

Paul lifted his face away from her breast and looked straight into his mother's eyes. His body shook and his voice trembled as he said hoarsely, "Mom... I want to fuck you... I love you... so very much... I have to fuck you... "

Jean's whole body felt an electric shock at the sound of his words. She knew she had to make her decision now, or she would never again know her son's love, nor would she ever be able to live with herself. It was not a decision concerning what was right. It was a case of sexual and mental survival. If she said no, it would shatter the both of them. And, it wasn't difficult to reply, for he had voiced her desires precisely.

"Oh, Paul," she said, moving closer to his body so that his hard young cock pressed against her excitedly glistening pussy lips. "I want you to fuck me, darling... love me and fuck me... "

Paul gently lowered his mother to the floor where she lay on her back.

Cindy was so sure that Jerry was about to cum in her mouth that neither of them paid any attention to the mother and son on the floor.

The young teenager suddenly felt very happy that she at last had her brother's cock in her mouth. She never fully realized how long she had wanted to do this, and Jerry too was thinking, why haven't I fucked my little sister before. Think of all the years we've wasted! Silently, he vowed to make up for all the lost time this summer. Cindy reached down between her legs and slithered two fingers up inside her hot pussy, playing with her clitoris while her brother's heavily pulsing cock fucked slipperly in and out of her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.