Lovers At Play - Cover

Lovers At Play

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oooohhh... ooohhhhuuuppphhh," Tammy squealed, lost in the sublime delirium of being simultaneously fucked in her wetly ovalled mouth by the store manager and in her hotly seeping cunt by Warren Mathieson. She groaned and ground her voluptuously curved asscheeks in a frantically rotating motion in an ecstatic welcome to the long, thickly pulsing hardness that she so craved in her desperately yearning pussy.

Warren flexed the huge head of his cock against her hotly twitching cuntlips, then thrust gently forward a quarter of an inch into the young brunette's lust-moistened cunt. Then he began a slow teasing fucking motion with his pelvis, his hands picking up the same lazy rhythm as they hungrily fingered the pinkly erect tips of her quivering nipples. He ground his cock tightly up into her nakedly splayed loins, expanding the still cringing but hotly receptive walls of her cum-slick pussy until it fit snugly and warmly up inside the tightly clinging flesh.

With those first few impaling fucks, Tammy's passion began to grow to a new fever pitch and she began sucking voraciously at Glen Cooper's heavily pulsing cock, using her mouth as though it were another greedily clasping cunt, and enjoying the sensations rippling through her writhing body in response to the feel of the prick touching all the way back against her tonsils as its full, rigid length pressured hotly through her tightly ovalled lips and rammed against the back of her throat

Oh yes, he does taste good. Oh, I love sucking cock like this--oh, my God, what sublime pleasure I've been missing all this time! The realization of her own depraved debauchery drove her on to further lust-propelled heights of ecstatic rapture as again and again Glen's thickly throbbing length disappeared between her lewdly rounded lips and sank into the back of her throat so that his hairy, cum-laden balls slapped obscenely against her chin. She struggled to breathe now around the plunging girth of his cock, catching but small hungry gasps on each outstroke.

"Oooooooooooaaaaaawwwwwwwwww," she managed to moan around the lustily impaling instrument as her body was buffeted back against the softly tickling grass, Warren Mathieson's thick cock now fucking wetly into her hungrily clinging cunt while his balls smacked obscenely against the wetly upturned crevice of her ass. The mental image of her body being buffeted back against the grass by the twin plunging cocks of the two men incited her more than she had ever dreamed possible, and the hungry churning in her belly was raging now beyond control. Her softly rounded asscheeks undulated in tiny, lust-driven circles as she squeezed as hard as she could with her tightly clenching cunt muscles at Warren's cock fucking up into her wetly straining cunt. She wanted more than anything else in the world to milk him dry, to squeeze every last ounce of his precious, scalding cum right out of his madly plunging prick until his hot sticky juices ran down the warm flesh of her quivering thighs and puddled onto the grass below. Yes, she wanted to bathe in it, wallow in its scalding hot wetness. Meanwhile, she sucked like a crazed, dazed animal at the cock fucking into her mouth and filling it with hard, pistoning, virile cock-thrusts.

No, she had never tasted a cock before--but now that she knew how good it was, she knew it wouldn't be long before she tasted the bittersweet flavor of one again. Her tongue licked rapaciously, greedily hungry, flicking against the cum-seeping head, and at the same time she drew her legs back and up and locked them high around Warren's back in wide-splayed welcome to his rhythmically fucking cock.

Off to one side, Dawn had been watching this crazed, lust- incited spectacle with wide, bulging eyes, not believing that the timid little cleaning girl was being simultaneously fucked in her mouth and cunt by the two men, and that she was actually enjoying it. As she watched the outrageous tableau, as her eyes fixed upon those two deeply screwing cocks glistening with the wetness of Tammy's lust, her own hands began to fondle and caress her voluptuously trembling tits, teasing and tweaking at the rose-hued nipples until they danced into throbbing erection.

Around and around her own nakedly throbbing tits Dawn's hands played as her eyes followed every lewd movement, every writhing undulation of the salaciously fucking trio before her. Now one hand traveled down along her churning belly to the wetly seeping folds of her pinkly glimmering cunt, and it wasn't long before one outstretched finger and then two found the soft, hair-lined lips of her fire-filled cunt. Both fingers plunged deep up into the flaming depths as she matched her own ecstatic finger-fucks into her nakedly spread pussy with the nakedly writhing rhythm of the trio double-fucking on the grass beside her. She was too busy, of course, as were the others, to notice the figure creeping forward from the shadow of the house.

Glen Cooper's gardener, Roy Harper, came every Friday evening to water the lawns. Because of the intensity of the Texas sunshine, there was really no other time for watering unless one wanted to burn the hell out of the grass.

When he had first pulled his truck up in the driveway, he had thought that Mr. Cooper was having some kind of party or something, because there were so many cars, but then he had noticed that no lights were on in the house, so he thought perhaps they had all gone out for dinner. But then again there was smoke coming from the barbecue out back. Now, he thought, they must be around somewhere. Perhaps in the back yard. Yes, that's it, they've probably just decided to take an early evening dip in the pool before eating supper. After all, he said to himself, wiping his sleeve across his forehead, it is hot as hell today; it would be a real good day for a swim.

He had first seen the three copulating figures and the nakedly self-fucking figure beside them over the back fence. His eyes had nearly bulged out of his head and his cock had leapt into vibrantly throbbing life beneath his pants as he watched in crazed fascination. His hands gripped the hose he had picked up so tightly that the knuckles turned white, and his breath began to come in panting spurts almost right away, his disbelief and shocked amazement keeping him locked in that position for several moments.

At last, he tore himself away and walked slowly through the gate, and it was then that he heard the little dark-haired girl's voice mewling in utterly wild abandon, "Oooooooooowwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaooooooowwww!" from around Glen Cooper's rapidly pistoning, thickly glistening cock. Still unbelieving, he had blinked his eyes as if that would erase the incredible erotic scene before him, and crept cautiously forward, recognizing immediately the masturbating figure as the little redhead who had been around a lot lately. The gardener's heart beat wildly in his chest and once again his cock began to strain hotly against the confining material of his trousers as his eyes remained transfixed on the erotic spectacle that was happening in front of him.

This is impossible! It's not really happening. This is the kind of thing that only happens in blue movies. A beauty like that getting fucked by two guys like a hot little bitch in heat. This can't be happening... it can't be... real... !

Suddenly, Ray found himself moving slowly still towards the three writhing figures as if they were magnets drawing him without his conscious effort. He felt himself tearing off his jacket and tossing it to the ground, then his shirt. He didn't know then quite what he intended to do or why he was so frantically disrobing, he really had no business here, but he knew that they wouldn't even notice him, and if they did, it would be to welcome him, and so he followed his instincts and left his reason behind with his clothes. Next came his trousers as he advanced, trancelike, until he stood almost on top of the three nakedly locked figures on the grass while Dawn finger-fucked herself beyond them to the same wildly soaring tempo. Ray's cock stood out nakedly throbbing from his loins, aching with passionate desire, and he lowered himself to the grass.

He grasped the soft flesh of the brunette's shoulder and shook her gently, and she turned her head as much as she could. And then for one split-second she froze, gasping around the heavily throbbing cock in her mouth. There he knelt with his hotly pulsing prick in his hand while he was nudging her with the other until she rotated slightly, pushing Glen to the side with his cock still buried deep up inside her tightly locked lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.