Lovers At Play - Cover

Lovers At Play

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pretty Tammy Anderson, of the department store's cleanup staff, nestled her head further into the sweater she was using as a pillow. She didn't normally take naps on the job, but she had been so tired tonight. It seemed like she never had time to sleep anymore--between her night job and full time classes at the University, not to mention studying until all hours, there was just no time for anything else.

She sighed deeply as consciousness returned, nudged into her dreams by some unaccountable noises in the manager's office. It was supposed to be empty. Mr. Cooper had gone home early, and that's why she had chosen his washroom to nap in. It was far enough out of her supervisor's way for him not to check up on her and fairly comfortable if you knew where to lie down. But now, she was afraid. What if it were her boss out there? If he were cleaning the office he would soon come in here, and find her because the only way out of the washroom was through the office.

The young black-haired cleanup girl stood up groggily and put her hand on the knob of the door. Hesitantly, she turned it and pushed the door open a crack, just large enough so that she could see what was going on in the office and whether or not it was her boss out there.

Tammy's blue eyes widened in amazement as the scene on the floor before her finally registered in her brain. One woman was being obscenely sandwich-fucked between two men. One was fucking into her ass, the other in her pussy. The two men were fucking the girl slowly, with, long, deep penetrating thrusts. Then as the twin little holes of her cunt and asshole relaxed and as their pre-cum juices began to gush hotly from their cocks and cunt they fucked up into her lewdly stretched holes faster and faster, establishing a rhythm all three could follow.

Even from the washroom, Tammy could see the redheaded woman writhing between them, see her moaning and shuddering in the throes of ecstasy as one small cum dovetailed into another in the redhead's lewdly fucked belly as the two men entered into a competition to see which of them could spew his hotly scalding cock juices into her first.

Slowly, almost without realizing it, the young brunette moved one hand across her softly trembling tittie, and let it slide, as if on its own, up beneath her dress, along the satiny flesh of her inner thighs. She muffled a gasp as her thumbnail scraped over her panty-clad slit, and then, slowly, deliberately, she continued to run her pointed fingernails back and forth over the thin band of nylon that covered her hotly aching pussy, tensing and mewling softly each time she touched her cunt. When finally, it got too much for her, she obscenely worked the tip of her outstretched middle finger beneath the elastic legband of her cum-drenched panties, burying it deep between her wetly throbbing pussylips. Writhing with the soft finger-fucking, she was unable to control the loud moan that escaped her lips. She froze for a long moment, fearful that the three on the floor of the office might have heard her and know she was watching them from the washroom. But they were far too absorbed in their own depravity of fucking to notice.

Suddenly, in a torment of passion, the young brunette withdrew her lewdly fucking finger from her hotly pulsing cunt and started throwing off her clothes, knowing that the quicker they were off the more obscene she would feel and the better her finger-induced cum would be as she watched the two men fucking deep into the redhead's cunt and ass.

Seconds later the little brunette cleanup girl was naked. She leaned her trembling asscheeks against the washroom sink and watched the lewdly fucking trio.

As if with a life of their own, her fingers delicately touched her sensuously throbbing tits. The aroused young brunette felt herself shiver excitedly as her gently exploring fingers crept along her naked belly toward the burning cum-drenched mound of her pussy. She knew it was wrong to fuck her fingers up her cunt, but she had to. She had never been fucked by a cock but she had finger-fucked her own pussy many times--only, she had never needed it then as much as she needed to fuck herself now!

Slowly, she let her hand creep down to her darkly curling pussyhairs and felt a sublime electric thrill race over the softly curled mound and go deep up into the burning hole of her hotly pulsing pussy.

"Oooohhhhhh! Ummmmmmmm," she moaned, trying to be quiet so that she would not be discovered, as her lewdly probing finger found the bud of her clit snugly nestled between her voluptuous white thighs. It quivered beneath her exploring touch and she could feel its ecstatic signals racing throughout her entire nakedly trembling body. With wanton desire, her eager fingers encircled the tiny pulsing bud of her clit and she squeezed it between her fingertips, her mouth flying open as the lightninglike flashes of aroused stimulation crashed through her body, causing her hugely billowing tits to quiver hotly, and her hips to gyrate with a slow, undulating motion. Dimly, from the next room, she could hear the rhythm of the three lewdly fucking people on the floor matching her own manipulating hand. She rubbed her hotly searching fingers against the hair-lined lips of her pussyhole and felt a new wave of tingling lust snake through her naked body until she abandoned them and returned to the erectly quivering bud of her clit with her cum-drenched fingertips. She savored the lustful tremors of lewd fire while her whitely trembling asscheeks clenched tightly together against the sink and her hips rotated and lifted outward, as if asking for more.

Her other hand now began kneading and squeezing her hugely billowing tits, taking her darkly erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger, gently rolling the fingers back and forth, feeling the fire in her cunt raging with each obscene roll. From one sensuously throbbing tit to the other her hand traveled, while between her lusciously parted legs, one outstretched finger worked its way across her darkly furred cunt.

Unable to hold back her lust any longer, Tammy spread her legs as wide apart as she could where she was standing. Then with her whole back arching, she fucked her middle finger far up into her hungrily devouring cunt, flooded now with the slippery flow of cunt juices that her own salacious fingers had induced. Again she was forced to freeze for a moment, this time completely paralyzed by the rapturous sensations of arousal that overcame her. Then she began rotating her finger further up inside her pussyhole in small, cunt-stretching circles, causing the tightly gripping walls of her cunt to expand until she could fit a second and then a third finger up inside.

In the office, the groans of the redhead's protests and pleasure had assumed a regular rhythm as the girl began a low chanting moan in response to the deep sandwich-fucking of the two men. Picking up the sound of the girl's impassioned gasps, Tammy began the same rhythm, screwing her fingers in and out of her greedily sucking cunt, while her free hand pulled almost cruelly at her hotly throbbing nipples. The young brunette was ashamed of her obscene finger-fucking. But it was impossible for her to stop, her hands having taken over control of her will and her eyes glued to the salacious sight on the office floor. Then the redhead's choking cries began reaching a crescendo of wild abandon that could mean only one thing--her skimming cums were over and she was building toward the really big one. Which meant too, that it was time for the two men to really fuck her crazy!

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh my God!" The redheaded girl's wild delirious cry came screeching into the washroom and then trailed off into a wild strangled scream. Even to Tammy's passion-clogged senses, it was possible to discern the wild slapping together of the three bodies and the obscene outbursts of the two men as they fucked their hotly gushing cock juices deep into the redhead's belly and ass.

This was the moment that Tammy unconsciously had been waiting for. Fucking her three fingers as far up inside her cunt as they would go, she fought to cum together with the three in the office. And then the first incredible shock of her cum hit her with savage force. She sucked in her belly muscles like a diver making her first plunge, her whole body stiffening and arching backwards. She bit down sharply on her lower lip to stifle any sound she might make as she threw her head back and continued to fuck her three fingers, like a thick hard cock, deep in and out of her wildly contracting cunt.

Completely out of control now, Tammy closed her eyes and spread her legs still farther apart to welcome the lewdly fucking hand that she now considered belonged to some phantom lover. She could feel the hot flood of her pussy juices drenching her hand and smearing down the smooth skin on the insides of her hotly quivering thighs.

She had no idea how long her cum lasted, but when she opened her eyes and gazed about, she did not at once recognize her surroundings. But then as everything became clear, she shook her head, thoroughly ashamed of what she had done, wishing she had someone to blame for her lewd finger-fucking of her own cunt. She sank dejectedly down onto the washroom floor, her legs lewdly spread and drenched with her own pussy juices and her naked back against the washroom wall.

She must have dozed off then, for when she opened her eyes again, one of the men had gone, though the other man and the redhead were still sprawled nakedly on the floor. She stirred groggily as she looked at them from the small crack in the door and she trembled at the thought that they might want to use the washroom. She would be caught here all naked and cum-drenched because there was no way out but over the two naked bodies in the office.

Fearfully, she stood up and started to put on her clothes. At least she would be dressed if she were discovered. She stepped into her silken panties, pulling them snugly over her just finger- fucked little cunt, and leaned over to pick up her bra.

"Well, well!" she heard the redhead's voice say from behind her, and she whirled around, her huge tits swaying with the movement, to face her discoverer.

The redhead stood in the doorway, and the door was open wide, exposing her almost naked body to the two in the office. She could feel both their eyes on her and she knew that they knew that she had seen the two men fuck the redhead and that she herself had shamelessly finger-fucked her own hot little pussy as she had watched.

"Glen, why we've had an audience, a participating audience too, I would say," said the redhead, noticing the dried pussy juices on the young brunette's inner thighs.

"Come on out and tell us something about yourself," the redheaded woman said, smiling as she led the frightened, nakedly trembling young girl over to the office couch and sat her down.

"I'm Dawn Peters, this is Glen Cooper." The redhead looked at her expectantly.

"Uh... Tam... Tammy Anderson," she stammered. "I was cleaning the washroom and I fell asleep. I didn't mean to intrude. I'm sorry. Let me just get my clothes and I'll be going." She started to rise but Dawn pushed her gently back down on the couch and sat next to her.

The nakedly trembling cleaning girl looked wildly at the door for escape as she felt the redhead's naked body move closer to hers and the dark-haired Glen Cooper rise up off the floor and sit on the other side of her on the couch. She was trapped! But the worst part of it was that she had brought it on herself by stripping and then finger-fucking herself. If she'd been dressed when they'd opened the door they probably wouldn't even have bothered with her.

"Now sweetheart, why would you want to leave now? The party isn't nearly over," the dark-haired man said and placed his arm around her naked shoulders.

The poor little brunette was so confused that she didn't even try to fight them and the cause of her confusion was that deep down inside she had kind of wished that the girl being double- fucked so obscenely could have been her.

"Did you see me getting fucked in the ass and the cunt, Tammy?" the redheaded Dawn asked her and she nodded her eyes wide with the lewd image. "Would you like to be fucked like that someday too?"

She nodded again, before she realized what answering the last question could mean. As the thought hit her she looked searchingly into the two lecherous faces. They were grinning widely and suddenly she knew that they would probably fuck her virgin little pussy right there in the office!

"Well, Glen and I are going to see that you get the right kind of care the first time. Isn't that right, Glen?"

Glen nodded and squeezed her shoulders tightly.

"Now, open your mouth, darling," Dawn whispered close to the cleaning girl's ear. Let your lips relax so Glen here can slip his tongue into your mouth."

Tammy's head was floating with the unreality of the whole evening and she gradually let Dawn's suggestion direct her and her lips parted. She moaned softly with the thrill that Glen's tongue brought her as it slithered into her mouth.

Dawn could feel Tammy warming up as Glen brought her closer, his lips still pressed to hers in an open-mouthed kiss that was dulling her senses. Nimbly, almost without the cleaning girl's realizing, the redheaded salesgirl reached forward and touched the softly trembling mounds of her tits.

She had no explanation for what came over her as she took hold of the beautiful brunette's hugely billowing tits and felt the nipples as hard as tiny pebbles against her palms.

Tammy suffered a moment of hot panic as she felt Dawn's hands on her tits, and struggled against Glen with all her strength. But the dark-haired man only held her that much more tightly, his tongue continuing to fuck deeper in and out of her hot, open mouth. And beside them on the couch, Dawn could feel all resistance going out of the young cleaning girl as the salesgirl continued to pull and rub and play with her darkly throbbing nipples, until finally Tammy began shivering, and panting against the older man's hotly caressing mouth.

"I think she's about ready for you to suck on her huge, hot titties," Dawn said, her own voice growing ragged with passion as she ordered her boss's actions.

Tammy flinched. "Don't you dare suck my titties!" she gasped. "If you do, I... I'll scream!"

"And how are you going to explain all that cum on your cunt?" Dawn mocked. "Anybody who sees it can tell you've just finger- fucked it."

Tammy's eyes blazed as Glen loosened his hold on her and let her draw back from him. "I told you we were going to fuck you, so get yourself used to the idea."

Dawn moved suddenly from the trembling girl's side and knelt seductively in front of her dark-haired boss. She thrust her hugely billowing tits out in front of his face as though begging to be suckled. She moved close enough for Glen to be able to reach them. "Show her how good you can suck, darling. Suck my tits!"

Almost as if drawn by a magnet, the older dark-haired man put his lips to the reddened tip of the salesgirl's billowing tit. Dawn's hand flew to the back of his head, forcing his hotly laving mouth into a deeper embrace. Head thrown back, eyes closed, and teeth clenched she took as much of his sucking on one as she could, then moved his mouth to her other sensuously throbbing tit.

The shock that the young cleaning girl first felt very quickly turned to fascination and then to a little bit of envy, as she again heard Dawn's deep moans of pleasure and saw the look of ecstasy on the redhead's desire-flushed face. In fact, Tammy offered only token resistance a moment later when Glen transferred his hotly sucking lips from the salesgirl's to Tammy's own softly trembling tit. She mewled like a kitten over its first saucer of milk as he suckled the hugely billowing globe and then submissively she let him force her back on the couch to make room. Tammy lay with her asscheeks resting on the edge of the cushions, her feet on the floor, almost completely naked with her scant white panties the only covering she had on. As the hot lustful feelings from Glen's hotly slavering mouth on her huge tits spread down her belly, Tammy's virginal cunt fucked reflexively upward in a desperate, silent plea to be fucked.

Dawn could see that the narrow crotch of the girl's white lace panties was sopping wet, as well as the softly curling pussyhairs creeping out from under the panty legbands. It was as soft and fine as the hair atop the little cleaning girl's head.

Again Dawn could not account for her feelings, or her actions. Unless it was all the fucking she had had today... Whatever the reason, she was seized with a sudden desire to pull Tammy's panties down off her curvaceous little asscheeks.

Glen's mouth and tongue at her tits had caused Tammy to sink deeper and deeper under the lewd spell and once again she was unaware of what the redheaded salesgirl was doing until her flimsy lace panties were off.

"Oh no! No!" the dark-haired cleaning girl cried out, writhing and struggling and thrashing out with both naked legs. But Glen Cooper went right on sucking her trembling tit and lewdly massaging the other, while keeping her tightly mashed against the sofa cushions. After a few moments, Tammy saw the futility of kicking or trying to get away and lay quietly with her legs clenched tightly together. But she could not resist Dawn's gentle hands as they coaxed her thighs to open just enough so that the redheaded salesgirl could view right up into her virginal young pussyhole.

Dawn was in no way a connoisseur of female flesh. She'd only just become a connoisseur of cock! And aside from her own pussy, she had never before been interested enough to pay much attention to what any other member of her sex might have hidden in the tangle of pussy curls between her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.