Lovers At Play - Cover

Lovers At Play

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

After his fuck with the blonde stock girl, Glen Cooper wasn't able to find Dawn Peters until just before the store closed. He was finally able to talk to her in the cafeteria during her coffee break.

"Mind if I sit down?" Glen asked as he stood by the store's cafeteria table where Dawn Peters sat with a cup of coffee and piece of pie in front of her.

The salesgirl looked up startled, her eyes taking in her handsome boss standing beside the table.

"Well of course, Glen, sit down." She took her purse off the chair next to her.

He grinned and sat down beside the lovely young auburn-haired salesgirl. "I've been wanting to talk to you all day today. But I couldn't seem to track you down." He grinned slyly. "You must have had a very busy day cause I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Why yes, it's been one of the more hectic days of the year." She looked up at Glen Cooper, puzzled. Why would he want to find her so desperately? They had a date for the next evening, but she couldn't think of any reason why he would want to see her today.

"Dawn... ?" There was a strange expectancy in his voice that made her turn to look at him sharply.

"What is it, Glen?"

"Would you come upstairs to my office for a second, there's something I want to show you."

"Well, I'm late now, Glen, and I have to count up the receipts downstairs in lingerie when the store closes."

"I'll let them know where you are. They can get along without you for a few minutes," he said slowly. His handsome face still held that strange excitement as though something wonderful had happened and he wanted her to know about it.

And for that reason, plus something else she didn't quite understand, she went with him.

In the office upstairs, Dawn turned to him questioningly. "All right, Glen. What is it you're so excited about? What do you want to show me?"

Glen Cooper walked over to his desk and pulled a piece of paper from the top drawer and handed it to the beautiful redheaded salesgirl. She looked at it, her eyes widening in disbelief as she saw what it was--an order form for a half million dollars worth of merchandise from Sheik Abdullah of Rhadd. Dawn looked up and Glen smiled at her surprised expression.

"My dear, you have made the largest sale on record to one individual for lingerie."

"Well, bless the Sheik's heart." She smiled. "I didn't think he had bought anything at all." And so she had let Warren Mathieson fuck her in the mouth. The crook, he had known all along and he had still made her suck his cock. At least she had enjoyed it. She sure had changed in the last few days. A week ago she would have been horrified at his betrayal, but now she could laugh and was laughing as Glen Cooper grabbed her voluptuous body to his and kissed her deeply, his tongue fucking hotly into her mouth.

She pulled away suddenly. "Glen, right here, in your office?"

"I've fucked more girls in my office than you'd care to know about... !" His brain felt as though it were going to explode. Oh, Jesus, when she had laughed she had been so sensual, and a fire had spread through him like none he had ever known before. A strangled moan tore out of his chest as he pulled her to him again, pressing her whole softly curvaceous body into his, feeling her hugely billowing tits crush into his heaving chest. "Just let me congratulate you on your sale."

Before she knew it, Dawn found herself in Glen's strong arms, his wetly swirling tongue moving up her face until he caught her mouth again and held her. His hotly searching lips were teasing down her throat, blazing a trail of wildly burning passion. Oh God! Dawn could feel her nerves and skin tingling, and her unfucked pussy began to throb. She wanted to be fucked so badly. After sucking Warren's cock and seeing him get so hot and have such a mind-blowing cum, she had needed cock desperately, but he hadn't had any strength left to help her.

But now here was Glen Cooper's very special cock just waiting for and wanting her own little pussy, and she was ready and willing to be fucked all the way to kingdom-cum and back again!

She broke away from him momentarily, and with half passion- glazed eyes, undressed before his own lecherous stare. When he realized that she was undressing for him to fuck her, he, too, threw his clothes off in a heap on the floor and waited, watching while she finished taking off her bra and panties and stood before him with her pussy thrusting out as though she wanted him to fuck her then and there, standing upright in his office, and he was about to oblige her when she got down on her knees on the floor and then lay flat on her back, spread lewdly open before him like a smorgasbord. He felt his cock jerk painfully at the lascivious sight.

Glen crawled onto the quiveringly spread body of the young redhead and, without waiting, fucked his already huge cock deep up into her tight, hotly pulsing cunt, glorying in the wonderful tightness of the greedily clasping walls. The warmly sucking little cunt slit was already milking greedily at his painfully throbbing balls. The young salesgirl's red-furred cunthole sucked his cock in and eagerly accepted all of his thickly pulsing prick into its hot juicy depths.

Clutching her smoothly rounded asscheeks in his hands, Glen fucked into her harder, and wormed his outstretched middle finger into the tightly puckered ring of her asshole. Her freely gushing cunt juices had already wet the opening as they'd trickled down from her cum-drenched pussy. He began lewdly pushing at the tiny crinkled hole with the tip of his extended finger. It resisted fiercely, the muscles tightly hard. Suddenly he stabbed his finger into the tight little hole. She arched and screamed at the painfully lewd intrusion which only screwed her cock-stretched pussy deeper up onto his huge prick. Suddenly, Dawn was yelling in a voice neither of them recognized: "Yes! Finger me in the asshole! Finger-fuck it while you fuck my pussy! Oh lover, fuck me!"

Glen needed no urging, but her salacious words incited him even further. He fucked his finger viciously up into her hotly clenching asshole. She arched even higher, screaming like a maniac, "Aghghghghghghghhhhhhh!" The tight oval ring suddenly gave, and he was fucking her twice, filling both her pussy and her asshole with himself. He could feel the thin membrane between his deeply fucking cock and obscenely screwing finger, and it felt as though they might meet at the peak of a screaming cum. Establishing a rhythm, he slammed into her in a wild, frenzied passion. Her smoothly curved hips ground up to absorb the massive thickness of his cock, then down to capture his outstretched finger fucking up her tightly clenching asshole. Her head flailed, from side to side, and her open mouth screamed out her painful masochistic need. Oh, Jesus! He'd fuck the beautiful young cunt out of her mind!

Dawn's ecstatically quivering titties felt as though they were burning mounds of flesh existing only for the lascivious sensations of Glen's lewdly sucking mouth. The nipples were fiery little coals that burned deep down to her widely stretched pussy. The fire was there too, burning, wanting, devouring the enormously throbbing cock that fucked so mercilessly, so beautifully, in and out... in and out! Oh God! She was going mad.

Glen dug his sweating palms under Dawn's nakedly quaking asscheeks to press her hungrily clasping cuntlips even higher to his massive prick as Dawn opened her legs even wider to allow his heavily throbbing cock to fuck deeper into her hungrily devouring cunt.

She groaned pitifully as he pushed his face into her flaming red hair, the full length of his lewdly snaking tongue burying itself in the hotly flushed hollow of her ear. He bit the lobe and licked down the lust-straining white throat to her whitely trembling tit again.

Glen's deeply fucking cock was establishing a rhythm with the hotly licking tongue on her tit and the lewd finger in her asshole. Her nakedly trembling body was vibrating like a harp string between the greedily sucking mouth on her tits and the merciless fucking in pussy and asshole. She had never felt anything so wonderful in her life!

Glen could feel Dawn's hotly quivering cunt walls working against the head of his cock. He opened one eye to peer at the softly trembling tit in his mouth, the white skin like ivory.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... deeeeeaaaarrrrrrrr... Goooooddddddddddd!" he heard Dawn scream, her head thrown back in a salacious portrait of a lost, mindless lust. The cords in her beautiful young throat were standing out rigidly and straining. Her hands caught at Glen's powerful shoulders. She pushed inward on them as hard as she could to try to somehow contain the ecstasy that was building in her inflamed young body. Her darkly throbbing nipple budded even harder against the roof of his mouth as her fingernails dug into his shoulders. Oh God! Shit! What could ever top having your mouth stuffed full of tit, cock and finger impaled in greedy cunt and asshole, fucking, fucking, fucking...

"Aaghhhhhhhhh... ggaahhhhh... uuhhhhhhhh!" Dawn screamed under him, head tossing back and forth on the floor in ceaseless agony. Glen could feel her ecstatically trembling thighs wrap up around his waist and her hands digging lust-spread fingers into his hard, lean asscheeks as she strained for her mind-blowing cum. He could hear the lewd wet sucking sound of his cock slushing into the greedily clasping pussy up between her thighs. She was climbing him like a crazed cat, and he rammed his thickly pulsing cock into her cunt in time to his wetly swirling tongue on her tit and finger fucking into her wildly puckering asshole.

Suddenly, he pulled his outstretched middle finger from Dawn's ass and, without missing a stroke, rolled over so that the naked young salesgirl was now astride his body.

Dawn was riding high on Glen's massively throbbing cock, his lusty hips thrusting her up and down like a puppet on a string. He writhed beneath her, his kneading hands coming up to clutch her hotly quivering tits, and his cock fucking her ever closer to the sweet oblivion of a mind-shattering cum.

She fell forward onto his hairy chest, sucking the older man's tongue hungrily, greedily, while she bounced wantonly up and down an his thickly throbbing hardness.

A mighty upward fuck of hard cock made her choke around his tongue as she felt his massively throbbing prick fucking into the pulsing wet flesh of her cunt, deeper than ever.

"Ah... ahhh... aghhhh..." she groaned in anguish, and her naked young body stiffened over his cock as she felt the muscle spasms shaking her whole body, the juicy walls of her cunt squeezing and sucking on his as it tried to make his hot scalding cum gush down from his balls.

Dawn could feel it about to happen from her high seat on Glen's deeply fucking cock as it suddenly rammed into her cunt with an added fury. The great cords in his muscular neck were standing out like ropes. He was humping up now in furious time with the rasping breaths tearing from his chest. Dawn felt her own cum beginning, her clit rolling against Glen's massively throbbing cock, quivering hotly as though it was ready to explode and arouse her nakedly trembling body, spreading sparks that burst into uncontrolled flames to devour her as nothing else ever had.

"Aaahhhhhhh... gooooooddddddddd!" She screamed out her rapture, her shamelessly writhing pelvis, blotting out all reason, jerking spasmodically to grind her fully erect clit in a circular motion against the deeply fucking cock. All that mattered on the face of the globe now were the salacious shafts of pleasure fucked deep up into her gratefully accepting hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.