Lovers At Play - Cover

Lovers At Play

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" the young girl screamed as Sheik Abdullah's cock fucked up into her innocent pussy as though she had been mortally speared. A burning auger was cutting into her flesh and was pushing her very organs too high with its hugeness. Nothing in her whole life had prepared her for this raging maniac who used her so brutally, degraded her so pitilessly. Her horribly stretched cunt, only fucked a few times before, seemed wounded beyond repair by the thickly throbbing prick that fucked into her with a thickness much too great for her tight little cunt opening.

The Sheik felt his hotly pulsing cock fuck deep into her warmly resisting flesh. It was the tightest, most clinging, clasping cunt he'd ever been in! His cock jerked gratefully deep in her cringing little belly. He tried to fuck even deeper, though his whole pussy-stretching cock was covered with futilely resisting cuntflesh that clenched and pulsated around it, her red pussyhairs tangling with his black ones. Jesus! She was the smallest, tightest little pussy he could remember. A deep grunt came from his chest as he pulled her jack-knifed knees down through and under the chair arms so that her thighs and legs could dangle, her gleaming white asscheeks riding more comfortably on his hard thighs. She was moaning incoherently, her hands clutching his huge shoulders, trying vainly to ease herself off his huge cunt-splitting cock. He crushed her against his heaving chest, his smooth chest flattening the tender white flesh of her tits, his arms holding the slender trunk of her nakedly quaking body as his mouth captured hers. His tongue fucked straight into the warm, wet cavern of her mouth, echoing the thrust of his deeply embedded cock fucking so far up in her tightly clasping cunt.

The young girl squirmed and gasped, completely impaled by the Sheik's massively throbbing prick and the long devouring tongue fucking into her throat. The pain was a sheet of red agony that covered her, filming her, every cell crying out for relief, and she knew there was none. She was caught and skewered, as defenseless as a butterfly impaled on a pin, her whole body at Sheik Abdullah's mercy, and it was all too obvious that he had none. Even as she tried to get enough breath in her laboring lungs, the sobs bubbled up in great, racking, stifled moans and the tears crept helplessly from beneath her tangled lashes. She knew it was hopeless. She must somehow live through the inhuman agony, this torture of hell of his huge cunt-splitting cock fucking into her innocent pussy. His hands were all over her, burning brands that seared her nakedly sensitive flesh, and she imagined the red prints they must be leaving.

The Sheik groaned in lewd delight as she whined and sobbed piteously around his wetly fucking tongue that shot lizardlike in and out of her soft warm mouth. God, he thought, it was so good. He fucked his heavily throbbing prick even deeper up into the velvety depths of her tight-walled pussy that was sheathing him like a hotly grasping glove. He deliberately hadn't prepared her for the lewd fuck straight up into her only partially dampened cunt. She sounded hurt and in pain, but Goddamn her to hell anyway! Pulling that "I don't want to sell you anything now!" He knew women too well. They only pulled that kind of rot when they thought it would throw you off guard, when it would gain them an advantage. Well, she Goddamn well had it now. See how she liked it!

He tore his mouth away, catching her smoothly rounded asscheeks in his palms to lift her up and up until only the mushrooming head of his heavily pulsating cock was still buried inside her tightly gripping pussy walls. His head went down now so that he could see the pussyhairs and his wetly glistening dick as it inched almost completely out of her tightly clasping little pussy. Carefully he eased her body down, down, down over his huge, pussy-stretching shaft until all of it was sunk again deep into the secretly hidden recesses of her cunt. The sparse red hairs of her pussy became twined once again with his own dark ones.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she breathed on the intake of a sob. It was only a verbalization of the incredibly massive prick that was slowly being devoured by the naked young girl's red-haired cunt, sucking him in bit by bit as he let her slide back down on it again. Christ! The whole length of his long hard cock was being kneaded by little muscular fingers that bit into every available inch until she had taken all of it again into the rippling heated depths of her belly. A moan of ecstasy tore out of his own throat.

"Gooooooodddddd!" Dawn felt the Sheik's bruising hands leave her nakedly trembling asscheeks and close around her again as his hot eager mouth found her softly billowing tits. His wetly ovalled lips closed over one and began to voraciously suck. The suctioning of his wet, hot mouth sent unwanted jagged streaks of wildly exciting rapture racing through her and she felt her pussy close even tighter in a spasm of delight around his huge cock buried so deeply up inside her horribly stretched young cunt. The terrible sword of pain that stabbed her was striped now with faint streaks of pleasure, a lessened agony after all. His arms were forcefully demanding as she began to feel everything about her body and his. She could feel the hot coursing blood in the raised veins under the thin surface of his cock while his warmly sucking mouth was drawing the very marrow from her bones in a draining that left her weak and limp.

"AAAAHHHHHHH... GGGGGG!" she moaned, as without volition, her arms circled his hard shoulders and her hands found his hair as she drew his head in closer against her ecstatically quivering tit. The Sheik's wetly heated tongue was circling and licking her rigid nipple, whirling around her tit's wet sensitive surface, bathing it in hot saliva. He had tapped the well spring. Great honeyed drops of relief trickled through her body. This brutish maniac had found the key that was easing the terrible pain he had inflicted. Somehow he was healing more than he had hurt, for Dawn could feel her wide-stretched cunt walls begin to get hot and juicy around the deeply fucking prick that pierced and filled her pussy so completely.

The Sheik reluctantly moved his mouth and began licking wet paths of sensation across the warm unblemished flesh between her twin peaks. He blazed trails with his lewdly adventuring tongue, leaving tongue-wide glistening swaths until he'd covered all of her whitely billowing tits. He pulled back briefly to view their wetly quivering fullness that shook at his every touch. Christ! This beautiful bitch was still moaning, but he recognized the sound for what it now was--a plea for more sucking. He could feel the heated walls of her hot little cunt begin to milk and clasp even harder around his deeply fucking cock. The girl's pussy juices were draining down, covering his prick so that it fucked a little easier into her as he lunged upward, causing more cries to spill from her laxly open lips as though she'd just had an electric dildo rammed up her cunt. Jesus! His instincts had been right. She was going to be the hottest little piece yet. Despite her almost ethereal beauty, she was showing him now, with every wildly sobbing quiver, that she could respond with all the passion of a truly sensuous woman.

Dawn's skin was tingling as though her whole nakedly quivering body were charged with electricity. What pain was left was rapidly being transformed into pleasure. She didn't care why she had come, or what terrible payment she was making, or what would happen after. This fantastically ecstatic moment of having Sheik Abdullah's huge cock fucking deep into her now greedily nibbling cunt was what was real and right. She could live a lifetime in this seat of lewdness and obscene pleasure, in the arms of this coldly brutal Sheik who was bringing her the wonderfully huge prick that screwed deep into her yearning young pussy depths. She held his hard-muscled body to her, clutching and smothering it in passionate hugs with the hotly clasping walls of her wetly enveloping cuntflesh. Great ragged groans were rising from somewhere deep in his chest.

"That's it. Seat it down on me, baby... shove your beautiful little pussy at me! Goddamn! That's real fucking..." The Sheik panted, his hands gently and not so gently caressing the hotly trembling mounds of her tits. The nipples were blood reddened and hard as berries in his palms; his face nuzzled against the rapidly beating pulse in her slender white throat. His thickly throbbing cock was ramming into the very gates of paradise and they were opening a promised land before him.

Dawn hated the lewd words that urged her on, wanting to suddenly tear herself from this terrible man. But her own traitorous body had joined his in its passion, nakedly writhing against him as though they were both controlled by one heart. She tried to remember ever feeling as she felt now, and she couldn't; there was no precedent. The few other men who had fucked her had seemed fumbling children compared to the apelike seduction of this salacious Sheik. The sensual strength that radiated from his enormously powerful body had wrapped Dawn Peters in its magnetic field. She was helpless against it. His hotly demanding mouth was kissing up and down her soft, delicate throat, fertilizing the very flesh with the heated passion that flowed from him. Her whole body was wonderfully alive. She felt a flowering and an opening going on as though a world she had never known before had opened up before her.

There was no turning now, no going back. The department store, her job, her ambitions, her plans seemed very far away, utterly unimportant and useless. Only this, this ecstasy of being fucked by the Sheik's enormous cock existed, and was important.

Cupping her quivering tits like chalices, Sheik Abdullah sucked lewdly on the berrylike tips as his hands massaged the billowing globes. He gripped her smoothly curved hips, and he could almost feel--between his hands--the thrusting of his deeply fucking cock sinking up into her belly. Still sucking on her nipple, he screwed upward into her hungrily devouring cunt, feeling fiery streaks of sensation burning from the head of his wildly pulsing cock as he battered into her. He ground her satin hips down hard over his long throbbing prick, reaching out for the paradise that awaited him.

"Yeessssssssssssss!" the shamelessly aroused redhead screamed shrilly, hissing the word that had no meaning for her now other than a passionate affirmation. She felt the Sheik's teeth sink painfully into her right nipple, igniting sparks of rapture that skyrocketed through her veins like wildfire.

Sucking deeply on her nipple, the Sheik elicited screams and moans that spewed from her passionately whimpering mouth as she frantically fucked herself up and down on his massively pulsing cock that screwed upward into her greedily milking pussy with ever increasing force. Dawn shook, head flung back, her throat a long curved stem. Her auburn hair fell across her back like a burning waterfall flowing backwards from her face, beautiful even in the contortions of rapture that twisted her whole naked body into lewd convulsions of her approaching cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.