Lewd Layout - Cover

Lewd Layout

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roger looked over the prints on his desk. I could tell he liked them. He kept looking at Alisa, too, who looked nice in another skimpy mini-dress, this one flowered and, passably businesslike. It was pretty obvious from the way she was looking at Roger, though, that her thoughts were anything but businesslike.

"These aren't bad," he said. "Did you have fun taking them?"

"Well... of course," she answered. "I loved it. It was a lot of fun."

He smiled. "A lesbian orgy? Not fun? I guess that was a dumb question. I guess you do that sort of thing off camera, too."

She giggled. "Not yet," Alisa said. "Only on camera so far."

Roger chuckled. "I think we can use these. Jessie and Sherry are two of my favorites. And who's this new girl?"

"Karen Waters," I said.

"She's dynamite."

Alisa looked over and winked at me, nodding. "She really is."

"I'll have to have an appointment with her. But for now... Alisa, I'm really impressed here. You take great pictures. You're very sexy."

"Thanks," she said.

"But I don't know if pictures really convey what we can do with you."

"What?"

"You know," said Roger. "I mean, seeing you live would really help. I got some inkling the other day, but it's not what I need to know. Understand?"

Alisa nodded, smiling.

"I'd like to see you naked, in other words. I'd like to see what you'll look like while you're taking these pictures."

Alisa grinned, standing up. She began to unbutton her dress. She pulled it open, exposing her breasts through her lacy bra.

"Mmmm. Not a bad start," said Roger, winking at me.

Alisa slid out of her dress, letting it fall rumpled on the floor. She lifted her arms so we could see her. Roger nodded approvingly. "Go on," he said.

Alisa now wore only her underwear. She had on white fishnet stockings and a white garter belt. Her tight white panties just barely hid her ass and her pussy; her bra was sexy and skimpy. She unfastened the bra and shrugged it off. Roger eyed her tits.

"Good," he said. "Keep going."

Alisa turned around so we could see her ass as she stripped for us. Her ass stretched through her silky underpants. She peeled those off, then kicked them off over her ankles. Now she was almost naked.

"I like that garter belt," said Roger. "Keep it on."

He came up behind her, patting her naked ass. "Bend forward," he said, easing her toward the desk.

Alisa bent over the desk, supporting herself with one hand. She stuck her ass out, displaying it for Roger.

"Spread your legs a little," he said. "I want to see your cunt."

I watched as Alisa spread her legs. Her cunt was now plainly visible, pink and throbbing. Roger put his hand up against it and began to stroke it lightly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.