Lawfully Wedded Nymph - Cover

Lawfully Wedded Nymph

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Frank had upset all of them. They were quiet that night as they gathered around the fire for dinner and would have probably remained so, if Bret hadn't suddenly spoken up.

"I think I should say something about this afternoon..." he began. It was obviously hard for him to talk and at first he was awkward. But he said it all, explaining everything that had happened between Karen and himself.

Had it stopped there, it would have been a completely lost effort, but Mona then explained her frustration in Frank's bed. Then sucking in a deep breath told all, including Jason and her love-making by the river.

With that the walls crumbled. Each of the two families opened themselves to the others, revealing all that had occurred during their brief vacation. All listened and weighed what they heard, but it was Liz who seemed to find the words for all.

"It's shocking at first. We've cast away every taboo we've ever been taught and that's not an easy thing to do." She looked around at the faces gazing at her. "I'm sure that what we share with each other isn't right for every family. But for us it seems right... for now. Perhaps tomorrow it will be wrong. If that's the case, I'll have no regrets. All of this, even Frank's violent reaction to what he could never accept, has brought us all closer together. That closeness, our sharing, is something none of us should ever regret... never."

With that she extended her sister-in-law an invitation to spend the night with Jason and herself. Mona accepted. With that, the subject was closed. The family, one instead of two, now it seemed, finished their meal, enjoying the open companionship of each other.

Eventually, Bret and Karen rose. Without comment from the other members of their family, they walked to Bret's tent to share that night. Linda then offered her cousin Phil Karen's sleeping bag in her tent. Whether or not the night they shared would be as intimate as Bret and Karen's the others were unsure, but either way, it seemed right.

Reaching out, Liz took Mona's hand and led her to their tent with Jason following. Within the tent, the three sat awhile as Mona once more recounted for Liz the details of Frank and her life together.

"Terrible," Liz said with a shudder.

"It was wrong," Mona said. "We just weren't right for each other. I see that now, but for these past months, I thought something was wrong with me."

With that, Jason moved beside his sister and held her, his lips tightly brushing her forehead. Suddenly, Liz was at his side, her lips against his ear, whispering. His balls lurched. Twisting around a bit he looked his wife squarely in the face to be sure he had heard her right. The sensuous redhead grinned and nodded.

"I think I'll go down to the river for a bath," Liz said. She rose and rummaged through her pack, extracting a bar of soap and a towel, then walked from the tent.

Jason watched her leave, her words still repeating themselves in his ear. "Make love to her again." As he had realized time and again during their marriage, his wife was quite a woman.

He also did as she suggested; turning back to his sister, he lifted her chin and kissed. It was a soft, tender kiss, lips brushing lips. They parted, their eyes meeting.

"I want you," he said. "I want to make love to my sister."

He felt the aroused shiver course through her diminutive form. He saw the flash of lust flicker in the depths of her coal black eyes. A smile, coy and shy at the same time, moved at the corners of her mouth.

This time, she kissed him. There was nothing sisterly about her embrace. She was a woman and he was a man. Her arms encircled him, drawing him to her. Her mouth opened tauntingly over his lips, then flicking into his mouth to swirl and tease.

From there, nature took its course. Their hands came alive fondling, caressing, touching, feeling - removing the layers of clothing that separated their bodies. Within moments, their naked flesh glowing beneath the tent's single lantern they were lying side by side, each fully engrossed in the other.

Suddenly, the flap to the tent flew open.

As naked as the brother and sister stretched out before her, Liz slipped into the tent. Pink and smooth, her body seemed to radiate sexual heat. A wide grin spread over the redness of her lips. "I couldn't get you two off my mind. I was down at the river and the thought of you two up here was driving me crazy. I hope three isn't a crowd."

With a broad smile, Jason reached up and took his wife's hand, pulling her down with him. The sexy flaming-haired woman's joyous laugh was stifled when his mouth covered hers and his tongue rammed deeply, intimately into her mouth. She moaned with satisfaction, the abundant balls of her tits rolling their luxury across his bare chest.

Not to be forgotten, Mona scooted around, her teeth nippling in the most tantalizing fashion at the nape of her brother's neck. Simultaneously, she ran a hand over the ovals of his buttocks and dipped between his legs.

It was his turn to moan. He did so, loud and long. Marvelous sensation rushed through his groin as his sister's hand playfully toyed with the weighty forms of his balls. Lovingly, she caressed their rock-like shapes, creating all sorts of crotch-tightening needs within him.

Wet and moist, the small raven-haired seductress behind him wove her tongue down his neck, tickling down his spine. The thrill of feeling that provocative tongue was amazing. Shivers of fantastic delight rippled up and down his back. Thrills that heightened as his sister's mouth moved lower and lower. Then her lips were at his asscheeks, lovingly kissing.

"My God!" He could not restrain his enthusiasm. "Your mouth is great!"

The greatness had just started. Using her free hand, Mona eased his buttocks apart and laved her tongue up and down the deep crease separating the two manly cheeks. His groans increased, as did the wanton throbbing of his stiff prick.

With flicking coyness, the black-haired woman, worked closer and closer to the dark ring of his anus. She took her time, deliberately allowing him to anticipate the feel of tongue to asshole. And when that taunting oral digit brushed lightly over the puckered ring of his asshole, he went wild, his body writhing, sandwiched between woman flesh.

Not to be outdone, Liz began to kiss her way down his chest. She paused to politely give his manly nipples the attention they deserved. She sucked at the two pebbles until they were stiff and aroused. Then, without warning, she suddenly pushed down, dropping to his crotch.

Opening her mouth wide, she swooped in on his cock, swallowing its total length and sucking like a woman who had not tasted a man in years. His balls danced around under the dual stimulation of his wife's marvelous mouth and his sister's cajoling fingertips.

Sexual electricity sizzled through every cell in his body. Mona's tongue was growing more and more intimate. Like a moist little feather, her tongue-tip drilled into the ring of his asshole. Inward, she dipped, reaming his anus. Two women, two mouths working so industriously at his body. It was like an adolescent wet dream, something a man fantasized, but something that never happened.

But this was real - so fantastically real!

He felt his balls swelling, aching. There would be no way to stem the rising tide of his need at this rate - no way any man could control himself.

Apparently, realizing his mounting desire, Liz eased back from his cock, giving it one last smacking kiss. Scooting back up she kissed his mouth and said, "There! It's all ready. I want to watch you shove that marvelous pussy-pleaser into your sister's cunt. I want to watch you fuck the hell out of her!"

The words jolted him, sending another wild flourish of arousal streaking straight to his groin. The thought of his own wife looking on while he balled another woman was something that completely blew his mind. In all their years together, all the lovers they had taken outside the marriage bed, they had never seen the other make it with another person. To do it now only increased the passion of this moment. It was damn sexy and Liz seemed to be aroused at the prospect as much as he was.

And they weren't the only ones!

Mona's titillating tongue slithered from his bowels and her mouth was back at his neck again, kissing and licking. "Yes, fuck me, big brother. Fuck the hell out of your little sister."

It was an easy request with which to comply. Rolling over, he wrapped the delicious woman in his arms and kissed her. At the same time, he worked a hand between her thighs. The ease with which his index finger slid into the juicy harbor of her pussy answered his unspoken question. His sister was turned on and ready for the ravaging piston of his cock. Her cunt was a veritable rain forest of lubricant - hot and wet and willing.

Lolling to her back, Mona made her body an open invitation to him. Slipping his probing finger from her pussy, he accepted that invitation. He mounted the supine temptress, his eager prick sliding into the juicy gash of her cunt with no aid from either his or her hand.

There was no art to their coupling. She was a woman who wanted a man. And he was a man very much in need of a woman. The fiery lust of their bodies was all the incentive they needed at that moment.

His hips lurched, plunging the full length of his cock into the clingy depths of her cunt. She cried out in delighted surprise. Stiff and hard, he rammed himself home, stuffing the tight channel of her vagina with throbbing manmeat.

Wildly, her small, voluptuous body thrashed beneath his impaling rod. The juices of her warm, sheltering pussy seemed suddenly to increase their flow. The pulsating column of his prodder was bathed and washed in that exciting flood of womanly fluids.

"Fuck me, brother!" She whispered lewdly in his ear. "Fuck your little sister until she begs for mercy!"

His pelvis jerked with the stirring command of her words. Upward he wrenched, drawing the fat plunger of his cock from the moist cleft of her loins. Then downward with all his might, he slammed back into that sweet furrow of flesh.

There was no way for her to escape him. The floor of the tent was no mattress on a bed. It was hard and unyielding. She felt every ounce of his soul-jarring thrust. She received every swollen inch of his lust-gorged prick up into the mouth of her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.