Lap Lessons - Cover

Lap Lessons

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Leaf looked up and saw Gunnar. She pulled away from Crystal and Crystal's taken cunt as if caught with her hand in a cash drawer. She blushed furiously.

"I was just... we were..."

"You degenerate broads are using up all the sex with each other and leaving me out," he said. "You ought to have your asses whipped."

Crystal was amused by his threatening tone, because he'd suggested, practically ordered, the girl sex with she and Leaf to excite his own passion and bring Leaf onto the "team". Leaf took it differently. She caught up her clothes and jumped from the bed, as if really expecting a spanking from an angry parent.

"I... I'll just go to my bedroom," she said. "I guess you two have lots of planning to do."

She shot a frightened look at Gunnar in his nudity, especially that huge, stiff cock, and fled the room.

Gunnar shook his head as the girl left the room. "Do you realize how many sex kittens like that are always in shock about sex? Not about what they do, but to have other people find out?"

"You have to be a woman to understand. A loose woman gets into all kinds of trouble compared to a randy man. It's okay for a man to be randy."

She eyed his stiff cock nervously and turned over on her stomach to hide her big breasts and her still swollen cunt. She was afraid that stiff blade was looking for a target.

He sat on the bed and stroked her creamy buttocks.

"Leaf may be a mistake."

"I don't think so. Since sex is part of the plan you need two women. Men dig her vulnerability."

She felt nervous with his hands playing with her ass. She could not stand attention to her anus. His warm hands stroked her neatly curved buttocks and squeezed the warm flesh. It was a meaty part of a woman few men could keep their hands off. She felt a negative thrill of fear.

"Did you know you have a great ass?" he said.

"Gr-great everything... when a man has a hard-on," she laughed nervously. "I don't like having my rear touched."

"Well, now," he said. "Fancy that!" He immediately dug his fingers deep into her crack. Her rounded and full buttocks gave him plenty of depth to feel inside of.

"Orrrp," she said as his hand grazed her butt opening. It was probably a mistake to have mentioned her anal hangup... with Gunnar to know what bothered you was to invite him to explore it.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" he asked.

"GOD, NO! I can't think of anything more sickening," she said.

His finger began to dig at her sphincter. He drove it back to scoop up rich juices from her cunt and paint the warm stuff on her back hole.

"It isn't too bad for kinks," he said. "The intimacy is fantastic. A guy feels his tearing right up into soft, tender guts where everything happens."

She knew he was teasing her. Still, she had to shudder.

"You can just take your hand away from there," she said, reaching back to stop him. "If you're horny, I'll give you head."

"I'd like that, Crystal. I'd also like to fuck in your sweet cunt after Leaf got it all heated up for me. But you had to show off your sexy ass to me. I think you really, deeply want an anal trip."

"GOD, NO!!"

"You should be proud of your fanny. The skin's flawless. It has an almost delicate blend of pink over white. It has sexy hollows above each cheek. The same on the sides above the hipbones, sexy hollows."

He dug his hands into her flesh, relishing the warm, silken skin.

"You've got perfect half circles the long way, perfect, upswept smile-creases across... then the dark concealing slash between the moons."

"Don't tell me you're a butt freak," she said, half- derogatory, half-fearful. "That would be the living end."

"I am for yours."

He had been stroking her cunt juices up into her crack until it was well-oiled. Now he suddenly placed a long finger directly against her sphincter and shoved.

She had tried to go along, hoping he'd not press her if she stayed cool. It hadn't worked. She felt a white hot searing pain as he tried to get a finger inside of her asshole.

She screamed. "AYYYYYEEEEE. DON'T DO THAAAAAT!"

She jerked away from him, trying to scramble off the bed. Her pulse pounded and her insides were captured in sheer terror. He laughed and jumped after her, pinning her down, still with her fanny exposed.

"No need to jump out of your skin," he said. "I just want to feel around inside of your sexy gut for a minute."

"NO GUNNAR. I TELL YOU I CAN'T STAND THAT. DON'T... NOOOOO."

Her resistance seemed to excite him. He held her down with the weight of his body and she felt the finger return to her asshole. Once again her butt felt searing pain. Then she had to give a low down animal groan as his stiff finger pierced her sphincter and sank into her tender intestine.

"AIIIEEEEEEE!" she shrieked.

She went berserk then. Half out of her mind in panic, she fought him furiously until the finger was gone, but it left behind the searing ache of the anal violation.

"NO, DAMMIT, NO, NO, NO. I WON'T HAVE MY A... A... ASS PLAYED WITH."

"Come on, doll, It's only..."

"NOOO."

She got free of him and fled the bedroom, sobbing in her fright and anger. She'd take almost anything from Gunnar because she had to be his partner. She wouldn't take any fooling around with that most delicate part of her anatomy.

He caught her in the living room and pushed her to the sofa.

"You little crud. I was only joking and you have to go up in smoke."

"If you dare..."

"DON'T tell me that, Crystal. I always take dares. Now I've got to shove my prick inside your ass. I wasn't really going to until you had to make such a scene."

They fought wordlessly as he worked her body around until her full, young ass was right against his prick. She felt the big organ sink into her crack.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" she cried, her hysteria rising so that her voice shook in panic.

As she tried to jerk her body free he bent her forward, grunting in satisfaction and dug his cockhead on her sphincter. She couldn't believe it was happening. She sweated in terror and writhed. Suddenly she felt the raping power of his thick prick as it violated her strong sphincter, forcing the muscle open. The head of his cock slipped into her gut. It felt like someone had lit a stick using gasoline and shoved the flaming torch up into her gut.

"YEEEEEEE. YEEEEEEE."

Her shrieks rang from the walls. It got worse. Grunting in pleasure, he slowly, surely forced the huge cock up her slick intestine, unsealing her asshole from sphincter into her deep interior.

"UUUUUUU," she sighed.

He seemed not to mind her violent objections. She shook all over, but she finally got control of herself, despite the stinging pain and took a deep breath, felt the full rush of her adrenaline gathered all her muscular strength, and made one last incredible jerk to free herself.

It worked. She uncocked him from her anus and flew out of his arms. He had not expected this fierce resistance. Her butt flaming from the double violation of finger and cock, she fled back to her bedroom, slammed the door, locked it and sank against it, weeping full bore at the shattering experience.

Gunnar stood in the living room, astonished. She really hated anal contact, he believed that now. But, by God, that did inflame him... his hot desire to fuck her butt. He had to ass fuck her. This project wouldn't work unless he had absolute domination over the good-looking blonde. He was going to do it if he had to lash her to her bed and gag her. Maybe more than once. The sex feeling on his shaft had been fantastic while it was locked up her butt, the tight, hot walls sealing on his prick and her helpless quivering!

He relaxed. He was going to make her butt... yet perhaps this wasn't exactly the right moment.

Leaf eyed him apprehensively when he entered her bedroom. She'd heard Crystal's screams from the living room all right, though faintly. She'd heard the sound of the scuffle, he could tell from her face.

She had just slipped into her pajamas; the orange nylon clung sexily to her body. Her eyes darted to his cock, still stiff, and she colored.

"I... was just going to bed," she explained, giving him a smile that she hoped placated him. She didn't know what he'd done to Crystal, but she didn't want to make any kind of trouble that would cause him to make her scream like that.

"So I see." He indicated her bed with a sweep of his hand.

She turned quickly and lifted the covers. He stared at Leaf's butt. It was smaller than Crystal's, a neat little bottom with crisp lines. Crystal didn't have the only sexy fanny in the city.

Leaf quickly hopped into bed, pulled the covers up to her chin, and smiled nervously at him. "Good night."

He nodded and went over to turn off the light. For wild seconds she hoped he would take that huge hard-on out of her bedroom. But she heard him move to her dresser in the darkness and fool with the bottles and jars. Then he came back to the bed.

He lifted the covers and slid naked in beside her, putting something on the night stand. She lay there shivering. His hand rested heavily on her belly, stroking the firm flesh through the sexy nylon. Then his hand went down and began to dig into her cunt. She began to wet right away and her breathing went deeper. She spread her legs a little and moaned.

He said nothing, and she said nothing. It was so quiet that she could hear the rustle of his hand jogging against her cunt, with the covers, thrown back. Hot spears of sexuality flashed in her belly.

Her cunt began to burn and she didn't like the feel of the nylon crammed against her pink flesh and delicate clit. She slid her pajama bottoms off, with his hand patiently awaiting the end of that act before resuming on her now naked cunt.

"AHHHH-UH," she gasped, and hunted upwards. Her cunt was flowing hotly now, her nipples were rock hard and her body began to feel supple and sexed up. She guessed he would make her oil and then work off his erection inside of her belly.

Well, she could stand that. What she couldn't stand was any kind of torture that would make her scream as Crystal had screamed. Anything but that. How ominous his silence was! She reached over to grip his stiff stander in her fist to placate him.

"Don't!" he said sharply.

She jerked her hand back as if it had been burned. His cock was all greasy, like covered with Vaseline. Now why did he go and put grease on his penis when her young belly had enough lubricant for a dozen men? Her pulse pounded right in her ear. She thrilled to his masturbation and her fear at the same time.

He felt up under her pajama top, testing her nipples, making her catch her breath in the pressure of his palm against those sensitive areas. His hand was slick with her sex gloss. She almost came with excitement. No one had ever used her belly oils to massage her breasts before.

"OHHH, GUNNAR," she moaned.

She felt pretty hot now. She guessed that she'd known all along that she'd have to service Gunnar at some point. It would be all right, except that he had a huge prick. That was great for Crystal's wider loins and deeper hips. He was a little big for her. Still her vagina could stretch remarkably. She thrilled thinking of hosting that young baseball bat inside of her.

"Turn over."

"What?"

"Turn over on your stomach, Leaf. Put a pillow under your belly."

She obeyed, getting crazy rushes of anticipation now. Some guys liked to fuck dog fashion from behind, sticking it up your cunt while you faced away from them. It was different and kind of fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.