Lap Lessons - Cover

Lap Lessons

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Crystal opened the door to her apartment... and stopped cold. Someone was in her place, and it wasn't Leaf, or Leaf's friends. Leaf would not be back soon... maybe not all night. It was one of those New York nights when you stayed up till dawn, slept for two hours, and went to work, full of life and saturated with the pleasure of the night before.

No, someone was in here, and it was wrong. She felt a surge of fear. She had a gun, but it was in her bedroom, by the bed. That was the room she feared. There was no one out here.

She almost turned and fled her place for the night. There were friends, or even a hotel room. But the rooms remained silent, still...

At last she crept forward, her heart pounding. There was a light turned on in her bedroom. She peered around the door...

And jumped into the room with an angry cry:

"WHAT THE DEVIL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Gunnar Strand rested comfortably in her bed. He was naked. He was propped up by pillows, still reading a newspaper. In fact, it looked like the same paper he'd had in the C-M company apartment shortly before. He wore the same cool look on his face. Somehow he'd beaten her here.

"What am I doing here, Crystal? Waiting for you," he said.

She marched into the bedroom and stared down at him.

"I know. You want sex."

"Well, now, I'm not likely to sleep well without it," he said. "I've spent the whole evening watching other men maul your lovely body and restraining myself. First at the dinner, then at the C-M place. There's a limit as to what a human body can stand."

"You made me have sex with Hunt and Weber. Now you can go whistle."

"That's cruel, and no way to treat a business partner," he said.

"I'm done up," she said. "Sexually used, abused and exhausted. All for your cause."

"Yours, too."

"Mine is sensible. Yours will send us to prison."

"Good. You haven't paid for your last crime," he said.

She began to undress.

"Please get out of my bed. If you have to rest, there's the other bedroom. Leaf won't be back for a while."

"I need sex."

He stared hungrily at her body. She was down to her panties and bra.

"Too bad. You can masturbate. I'll turn my head."

She looked at him defiantly. She stripped off her bra and let her big, full breasts hang free. Then she scooted down her panties and stood there, stark naked, watching the lump in the covers rise, aware of the sexiness of her body to the man who hadn't gotten it off.

She got into bed on the other side from him.

"I can take you, you know," he said.

"You're such a phony," she said. "I wondered how you could play so cool. You're not cool. You just hid it. You wanted me as much as the others. Maybe more."

He flushed. "You're a conceited little shit."

"Go on, smother me in compliments. As a matter of fact, I'm getting the idea my body is pretty good."

"Dammit, Crystal, I need sex."

She laughed. "You... begging? After you made me roll out the barrel for two other men, practically strangers?"

"That's different. It's part of the plan."

"And what's this, Gunnar? The equivalent of a hot cup of cocoa so his majesty can sleep better?"

He jumped up and got out of the bed.

"Fuck you, you stupid little broad. I don't need sex that bad."

She merely grinned as he glowered at her, reaching for his shorts.

"No, Gunnar, not this time. You led me around by the nose all evening. You were always one step ahead of me. But this time I'm onto your game."

"What's my game?"

"Playing soft guy, begging guy, to see if you can con me on my blind side. You don't have to beg sex of me. No way. You know I'll fuck your brains out for a week, just to stay out of jail. But you have to work all your cons to see how much you can control me. You pretend indifference, which gets to a proud woman, then whiz over to my place and pretend humble needs. I get to see you crumble before my eyes as you plead and beg. I give in. You go home with another one of my scalps in your belt. You've conned me hard by forcing and conned me soft by trapping."

He glared at her a moment longer. Suddenly he grinned.

"Well now," he said softly. "It turns out you're sharper than I thought."

He walked over to the bed. She took hold of his stiff cock.

"How would you like it? Soft or hard?"

"I'm flexible."

"It looks to me like you're ramrod stiff." She laughed and sucked his prick into her mouth. She was delighted to have spotted his phony begging game. The guy was real dangerous the way he used all the emotions. But where was the real Gunnar?

His cock tasted good. It felt good in her mouth. She felt a rush of emotion.

"Gunnar, I'm not like you!" she cried, releasing his steady blade for a moment. "I react to a loving penis. I like cock. I turn on to it. I like it in my mouth and I like it in my cunt. It scares me because it ruins me."

"Every woman's afraid of liking it too much."

"Every woman isn't stuck with a body that won't stop. Oh, I know that sounds conceited, but I'm made aware daily how many guys want to prong into me."

He took hold of her head and fucked his rod into her mouth.

"I've got to get it off."

She withdrew, squeezing the big, hard jong with her fist, relishing the hardness and the soft skin glazed with honey saliva.

"Gunnar, you're all prick," she said. "You don't have any human feelings. You're probably a crazy psychopath."

"I love you. I'm crazy about it. I dream of you, honey, day and night. I hide it behind this psycho exterior."

"You see? That's what I mean. Behind your great male bod, you're a weird-o, a freak, and you've only got one oar in the water. We'll end up in prison for life."

"Oh, shit," he said. "The truth is, Crystal, I sort of like you."

"Wow. We made it all the way to first base."

She bent her head and began to suck. The cock dug into her mouth and he groaned in pleasure. At least give him that. In sex he was real. She sucked gloriously on the cock, giving him lots of tongue and masturbating the shaft down below so he got good prick skin movement. He let out a string of sexed-up groans.

Her body felt weird. The evening had been a long, erotic one, with the masturbation and oral sex at the restaurant and then the exhausting romp at the apartment. Then came the in-between rest on the taxi ride home... and here was Gunnar and more sex.

She began to think that as long as he was around, her life was going to be one orgasm after another. Left to her own devices, she'd managed with only one trip with Sydney Martin and lots of space after that. This way she was falling into a bottomless well.

The worst of it was, she couldn't stop her body from responding. She wasn't sure she liked Gunnar very much at all. The real man was too shadowy and extremely dangerous for her. Yet here she lay in her bed sucking his cock as if she were the luckiest girt in New York. Woooieee!

He pushed into the bed beside her. He turned her around into sixty-nine position, with his head to her cunt and her head to his cock. He dove his mouth into her cunt. Her belly gave a great golden surge, her head went back, and she yammered in pleasure.

"Oh, my God... you're doing me... sucking meee... eating my poor, dirty, used up miserable cunt off..."

"Mmmm. Your mind's dirty. Your cunt's delectable. It gives off the sweetest girl honey I ever tasted. It's pink and innocent and warm and friendly."

"Well, now," she said, using his speech peculiarity, "in that case you can chew the happy little thing right out of my body because IT... DOES... FEEL... GOOD. OH, SO GOOD. AHHHHH!"

She bucked her loins and took her suck happily, feeling incredible rushes of joy. Was all this crazy fucking and sucking ever going to stop? But it was heavenly, even at the hands, or mouth, of a mad, creepo-psycho.

"AHHH, GUNNAR, IT'S A GOLDEN NEEDLE UP MY SPINE! I AM SUCKED!"

He laughed. "You're worse than your friend, Leaf, who is one huge, quivering clitoris. That girl is so vulnerable she melts and flows down the sidewalk, scooping up pricks from everywhere."

"I know. And you plan to use her."

"Tomorrow night, Crystal. Or rather tonight. I want the both of you alone in this apartment with the phone shut off. I'll reveal our master plan."

"Yes, mighty master."

"You'll say anything to get your stupid little cunt licked."

"Unfortunately that's true. Where's your prick? I lost it. Oh... there it is... come here, prick. I have a bowl of prick food for you to nuzzle in." She sucked his big blade back into her mouth, savored the busy tongue on her cunt, and sighed happily. Tomorrow they'd have their heads chopped off, but tonight all was happy orgasms.

There was a silence as the room filled with rich slurping sounds, tongues digging and sucking and lashing and teasing, her cunt running wet and hot, his cock throbbing and easing out preseminal fluid, satiny and pure.

She began to cry very softly. It was a weird feeling, crying and sucking on a cock at the same time. Her body felt sad and very sexy. She was the doomed woman of all the ages and her body was her downfall, surging and singing with the joy of elemental love and sex, paying for its ecstasy by the surrender of her mouth to the dominating male prodder, eating it tenderly and harshly, making it squeeze so tight and so hard that it drove the male owner crazy.

"OH, MY GOD, WHAT A SUCK. CRYSTAL, YOU'RE TURNING MY GUTS TO BOILING LIQUID. EVERYTHING INSIDE'S MELTING AND FALLING INTO THE SOUP TO BE BLASTED OUT INTO SPACE. UUUUUUU, THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD!"

"Go, tiger, I'm one scream from extinction," she murmured, and felt her belly rise to the most massive orgasm of the evening. She was on the final trail now, her body twisting and writhing in heavenly ecstasy from the reaming of his thrusting tongue.

"OH, GUNNAR, CAN'T TAKE IT. PLEASE STOP..."

She didn't want him to stop. She wanted to rush screaming out in space, explode her belly and all her insides in one final, doomsday orgasm and die right here in her bed, one large mass of fucked out girl, who'd achieved the world class orgasm of all time. Her surrender would become a legend, the only time in the world's history that a woman's cunt shot right out of her body and zoomed around space clipping and squeezing, leaving an empty shell behind.

"DAMN... I'M HOT!" she whined.

He was right along with her. Tonight she was so extremely sexual that every move she made on his prick was delicious. She dug her teeth in... just so. She licked with her tongue... just right. She applied the pressure elegantly. It felt to him like his penis was going to peel through the skin and the red, living meat was going to slip right out into her mouth and down her throat, followed by his balls and his pipes, and his prostate. His insides would explode and pour down her throat in a death ecstasy of great feeling.

"BABY... YOU SUCK... OH, HOW YOU'RE SUCKING ME."

She couldn't stop crying and the release to her nerves made her cunt feel platinum elegance. It was coming now... the big one, the world stopper.

"HERE... YOU GO!" she screamed.

He stopped and lifted his head in amazement to feel the way her body locked. He'd never experienced a female in such iron tension. Her soft body suddenly froze in tight muscular paralysis, her eyes widened, and her butt tensed as she arched up to lift his weight off the bed. She gave a cry:

"HOOOO... ARRRRR."

It sounded like someone had driven a knife right into her heart, except that the quavering, quivering sound was great pleasure.

"OOOOHHHH!" she gasped, tears streaming down her face.

Her cunt gave a soft squeeze. Then another. And another. At that point he had his finger up that sweet passage so he felt it all. Her cunt suddenly went berserk. The strong clips and spasms were so powerful that it almost closed her tunnel.

"GUNNAR... SAVE ME!" she wept, squeezing his arms with her hands. She tossed her head in exquisite pleasure as her nerves ripped right out of her body, it seemed, in massive jerks of golden joy. Only by half-fainting was she able to stand the rush of good feeling that threatened to convulse her whole belly and paralyze her entire body.

It was special all right, he thought, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck rise. This woman had a sexuality that wasn't to be believed. After a whole night of sex, she could perform like this.

She floated away, a total animal, lost to herself and the world in the pleasure of her big orgasm, finishing one run, only to start another. Again and again she came, but finally he saw that she tapered on each run. It didn't look so good for his own cocksuck... her body used itself up so furiously that she'd have little energy left to eat him off.

At last she sighed and went limp. Her eyes were completely unfocused, as if she'd had a shot of a drug, but he could sense that her whole body was immersed in exquisite after pleasure.

He grunted and got up, and slid his prick into her mouth, not expecting much.

He was wrong. The girl took his blade easily and sucked it with a hot demand suck, as if her automatic nervous system was in perfect control. He rose right up to glory.

"You little devil. Nothing stops the sex," he gasped.

He held her head. He looked down on her beautiful face. He felt the rapture creep up his legs from his toes as he watched his prick reaming in and out of that beautiful mouth, sticking the shaft with sexy saliva. The tickle went to a rush and that went to a soaring sensation of good feeling. When it reached his cock, he exploded.

"AHHHHH... EEEEEEE," he gasped.

Hot shots of scorching sperm scoured into her mouth. She took it down as he spurted, and he gave soft cries of wonder. All evening he'd waited for this happy culmination, and the relieving rushes were fantastic. Spurt, spurt, spurt... right into her mouth, down her throat, and into her body. He owned her and used her, laying his seed deep inside of her, rinsing off great gushes of splendor.

"FEELS... SOOO... GOOOD," he had to gasp.

He relaxed and that felt best of all, first furious bursts over and then powerful, spurting squirts of manhood delivered without effort and with a maximum of glowing joy along his shaft and in his belly.

He slid his cock forward and in her spent condition she let him take all of her throat, the walls gripping his cock in slippery sexiness. He shot off the last of his sperm, feeling like he wanted to follow it down that beautiful passage and turn her into some kind of a permanent golden statue. He gave his last spurts and pulled back so that she could breathe. He collapsed beside her. It had been rather more of a hot run than he'd expected and the euphoria was so good that he fell asleep on the spot in deep and dreamless rest...

It was the next night and Leaf Campbell faced Crystal and Gunnar in Crystal's living room.

"But I don't want to work in a bank!" Leaf cried. "I've got a good job with Sydney in Domino Personnel. I just got the job... now you want me to leave."

"We're through with the computer work at Domino," explained Crystal. It was true in more ways than one. She had already canceled the fake check setup at Domino, letting the machine take the blame as a start-up error. She went on to explain to Leaf that the new assignment was with the C-M bank.

"You'll work in the Trust Department," said Gunnar. "It's a very nice job."

"Look," said Leaf. "I appreciate what you've done for me, getting that first job. But Mr. Martin's been a pain. I have to turn him down for sex all the time. Those bankers we were out with last night... they'd like to start something with me. I'd have two, or maybe four, instead of just one man to turn down. Not that I don't appreciate the free dinners and the nightclubs."

Gunnar and Crystal exchanged glances. Gunnar sauntered over to the girl.

"Leaf, we're working toward a very important thing. If it works, you'll have a lot more than a small job in a big company. Against that an occasional sex night is nothing."

She looked from one to the other. Crystal seemed subdued tonight, worn out. Crystal wore one of her silver jumpsuits and looked great, but she had a sort of, well, quietness, as if she'd had a lot of sex. Leaf trusted her, but she didn't trust this strange new man Crystal had.

"Is it something dishonest?" she asked.

Gunnar started to deny it, but Crystal said:

"Completely."

"Oh, my goodness!" said Leaf. "I can't do anything like that."

Gunnar made a gesture to Crystal, who sighed and rose.

"Leaf, Gunnar wants to talk to you alone. I think you should listen to him. I'll be in the bedroom."

When she was gone, Leaf stared nervously at Gunnar, who walked up to her and stood close. She lowered her gaze. She looked like a sexy little innocent standing there. She'd worn a black dress, sheer dark pantyhose, and high heels.

Gunnar put his hand under her chin and lifted her head. When it came up he stared at her weak, sensual lips, then kissed her. She stiffened and tried to step back. His arms closed around her. She struggled ineffectually while he planted a second kiss on her mouth, wetter than the first. She moaned and her mouth clung to his for a moment before she pulled back.

On the third kiss, he folded the girl into his arms to hold her tight. One hand went down to squeeze and knead her curving buttocks. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and chased her trembling, pink tongue, which had nowhere to hide. She came forward to the French kiss and the fondling to make a surprised protest in her throat. Her warm flesh pressed against him while her breathing became ragged in excitement. Her arousal had an electric effect on him. It was as if his prick literally jumped up in his pants, straining to get at her soft belly.

"AHHH, NO," she gasped at last, pulling back. Her cheeks looked flushed and her eyes looked glowing and randy.

He kissed her again and this time felt right around the inside of her crotch to dig a hand into her cunt. The girl surged up against him with a cry of sexuality. While his finger dug into her soft girl passage, she undulated on his fingers as if commanded by an unseen force. They locked in thrilling sex contact as he worked his cock freely on her belly and jogged her cunt through her dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.