Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jean tossed her head and whined gutturally in her emotional anguish and unprecedented impassioned craving, a stimulating shock tremoring along the smooth flesh of her thighs as she twitched and ground her buttocks down into the softness of the davenport cushion, her whimpers giving way to an incessant, helpless groaning, while his finger teased mercilessly at the thin, passion aroused slit of her vagina, gently thrusting and probing into it, parting the golden, silklike pubic hairs and making a sudden electrifying contact with the tiny throbbing nub of her erect clitoris. She sensed the wetness up between her legs from the undesired excitement that had claimed her, saturating his hand, and she nibbled at her lips, biting occasionally to hold back the moans of unrestrained desire mounting ecstatically inside her.

Oh... ooohhhh... it was evil and wrong... unforgivably wicked! She had to stop him from doing such forbidden, obscene things to her, before it was too late! Suddenly, she forced her small hands against his heavy chest, her teeth gnashing and bared as she squirmed and kicked, trying to shove him away from her and free herself!

"Stop! My God, stop it, damn you! You-you can't... ! I won't do it!" she spat tearfully, snarling like a helplessly trapped little animal between her tightly clenched teeth. "Get away from me! Let me go... !"

Though her sudden savage attack surprised Keele, he was not caught napping and easily snatched both her flailing arms, while his great weight held her pinned down and he quickly rolled on top of her. Nevertheless, he was enraged to the point of completely losing his temper.

"Now you listen to me, you little stuck-up cunt!" he hissed angrily. "One more move like that out of you and I'll slap you silly! This is your last chance if you want to keep that fink you're married to from taking a long ride! Now, you be nice and I'll take you up and away! You give me any more trouble and I'll rape hell out of you anyway... besides, throwing the book at him... ! Is that clear... ?"

Slowly, Jean relaxed her struggles, the incredible horror of her complete helplessness... of the entire abominable situation returning to impress upon her tortured mind. God in heaven! She was hopelessly trapped! There was nothing, absolutely nothing she could do but lie there in defenseless subjugation while he lewdly felt and explored her almost chaste body at will... taking any and every indecent liberty with her that he pleased! There was utterly no way she could stop him... and even if she could, her darling Ken would surely suffer... !

Tears of humiliation streamed hotly down her cheeks as in bitter shame she realized that her treacherous young body was again reacting with unavoidable desire to the maddening play of his finger in her moistened vagina, her hips actually responding of their own volition rhythmically to his tantalizing finger- fucking up between the moistly flushed lips of her excited pussy.

"There... now that's much better, Doll," Max hissed down at her. "Much, much better... and you see, you're beginning to love it, Baby, eh? That sweet, tight little cunt of yours is getting nice and hot... and you've decided to let old Max fuck you... right?"

Jean couldn't speak. She tried, half-heartedly, but her words bunched in her throat, the sensual jolts of his thick finger teasing skillfully around her erectly quivering clitoris causing her to writhe her buttocks defensively downward into the cushion in a vain effort to escape the erotically frenzied spasms coursing over her soft, vibrant flesh.

"Oh... oh!" she moaned helplessly to his ceaseless fingering of her naked clitoris... until finally, he paused with a grin to let her answer him.

"Well... ?" he prodded. "Do we fuck cooperatively?"

"Oh... God, what else can I do?" she whined pitifully.

"Not much, Honey. You're beginning to get the idea."

"And... and... you won't do anything to hurt Ken... ?" she questioned feebly, hating herself in the knowing that she was actually going to allow herself to submit to him. "Promise me that you won't hurt him... !"

"Hell... I already told you that, Angel... providing you promise to fuck me good... the way you did him the other night!"

His reference to their own licit, beautiful love-making in the same breath with the forbidden obscenity he was demanding seemed sacrilegious, while the sound of the lewd four-letter word counteracted, firing strange excitement within her as he uttered it, and she rolled her face from him. "Yes... yes... I'll try... I promise..." she whimpered between tightly clenched teeth.

Max Keele gloatingly moved his big frame further up over her, letting free of her wrists and bringing his hand up to clutch at her long, honey-colored hair, drawing her lovely face back to him. He kissed her hungrily, his tongue sliding deep into her mouth as his thick finger began once more to massage her cunt.

Jean groaned in under him, fighting to keep control of her rising physical emotions as the convulsive little twinges of heated delight began to race through her loins and belly again.

"I'm going to strip your hot little body naked now, Mrs. Wilson, baby," he whispered, "and I'll need your assistance."

She didn't struggle when he raised her up and lowered the zipper of her uniform down her back. She closed her eyes, refusing to think unless she scream out in sheer, tortuous delight, subconsciously helping him with the necessary movements of shoulders and hips, lifting and lowering, sensing his hands behind her again as they unfastened her bra, the cool rush of air bathing her throbbing young breasts with their hard, distended pink nipples as they became completely exposed to him... and his sharp intake of breath, his big, hot hands eagerly clutching them to knead and squeeze, rolling the tiny nipples erotically between his fingers, until finally his warm, moist mouth encompassed one, his tongue flicking and teasing the little bud maddeningly... then, the other in like manner... his long, wet tongue trailing down the deep narrow vale separating them, her stomach muscles tensing as it slithered tormentingly over her satiny flesh, flicking momentarily into her navel to taunt it while his hands stroked down along her ribs to her curvaceously rounded young hips, his fingers hooking inside the waistband of her thin nylon panties... and she groaned slightly and then voluntarily lifted her buttocks, her eyes still tightly closed... !

Again, she felt a cool gush of air as it brushed against her warm, perspiration dampened thighs and vagina... still refusing to allow herself a single thought as she obediently raised her legs, letting him slip her panties down the shapely, tanned columns... and then she felt the pressure on the davenport as he raised to his knees and she knew he was undressing!

Oh... oh dear God! What was to become of her after this terrible act? She would never be able to forgive herself... !

"Now, Doll... open those beautiful eyes," he commanded after an interval. "See what Daddy's got for you..."

Jean did, slowly, reluctantly... seeing him kneeling erect between her legs at the knees that he had compellingly spread apart, completely and massively naked, his handsome face twisted in a lewd grin; she let her eyes trail downward along his broad, hairy torso to the thick, hardened penis standing out from beneath the overhang of his slightly bulging stomach. Her eyes widened in building revulsion and apprehensive disbelief, while his licentious smirk broadened and his hand lustfully stroked the heavy uncircumcised foreskin back and forth, exposing the glistening, blood-inflated head!

"Well... how do you like it, Baby? Make your mouth water?" he taunted. "Think it'll fill that hungry little cunt of yours... ?"

Jean couldn't hide the loathing and nausea she felt at the sight of his huge, lust-hardened organ; yet, at the same time she couldn't help but gape at its massive length and thickness in awe, mentally comparing it to Ken's and remembering her husband's as being almost childish beside it; then, the sight of her own naked, obscenely spread-open body filled her with further miserable, degrading shame as once more the helplessness of her situation tormented her whirling brain. She looked up into his almost leering face and it struck her at that moment that he was fiendishly enjoying the al- most brutal degradation he was subjecting her to, the cruel gleam growing in his flinty-eyes purely sadistic!

Automatically, her wide, green-eyes dropped once more, locking on the huge fleshy instrument he was still holding and stroking salaciously in his hand. Its thickness was terrorizing! My God, she could never take that up inside her stomach! It would tear her vagina apart!

"Overwhelmed, Jean doll?" Max chuckled. "Maybe you'd like to play with it for awhile... before I stuff it into that tight little cunt hole? No... ?" he teased, gleefully watching the distressed expression of fear contorting her youthful face. "Okay... only let's not forget our deal, Baby!"

Once more, Jean sensed the tears welling up into her eyes and dribbling down her cheeks as she realized with utter finality that there was no mercy to appeal to in this lewdly determined man. He was going to have his way with her and there was absolutely nothing she could do. She hardly heard his filthy words anymore; her mind was too occupied with the hopelessness of her position and the horrifying realization that there was no escape for her; he was going to ravish her vulnerable young body with that terrible thing no matter how she pleaded with him not to. He was merciless; she knew that now for certain! Dear, dear God in heaven, there was nowhere for her to turn; she was totally alone and helpless against him... !

Unexpectedly, he dropped his heavy weight on her, forcing the breath from her young, now completely naked body with a gasp, the hardness of his thick, pulsating cock crushing into the soft flesh of her loins, his great hands once more squeezing her full, firm breasts so viciously that she cried out with the pain; then his mouth was on hers, his tongue plunging deep into her throat in his mounting lust.

"I'm going to make you beg before I'm finished, bitch!" he hissed down into her face. "You're going to plead with me to fuck you, ram my cock into that hot little cunt of yours... cry for me to bury it so fucking deep that you'll be able to taste it up in your throat!"

Jean said nothing, only tried to deafen her ears to his wicked abuse... and then, he was moving down her body... slipping down and down until his face was poised between her wide spread thighs only inches above her nakedly trembling pussy... the revolting shock of what he intended to do to her causing her to recoil in absolute repugnance!

"Wh-Wh at are you... ?" Oh... oh no, please! Not that! You can't!" she cried out shamefully as he placed his huge palms against the satiny inner flesh of her soft teenage thighs, pressing them apart, spreading her more open to his lust-glazed eyes and ignoring her entreaty as if she hadn't spoken. She moaned pathetically, raising her head to stare down between her erect breasts and see him posed between her widespread, smoothly rounded thighs. "Don't... oh please don't! Not even Ken has has ever done that to me... !"

Her efforts to close her legs to him were futile, as was her petition, and nestled comfortable there with hands placed strategically against the warm flesh of her gorgeous thighs, Max gazed greedily at the tight, pink split fringed enticingly with its silken, golden curls, while two dainty glistening droplets moistened the little tongue-like pink petals that peeked out at him from the thin vertical mouth; and as she lay seemingly frozen to the cushion beneath her, eyes pleading, humiliation complete, Jean watched in petrified debasement while with deliberately slow and decisive manipulations he placed his thumbs delicately on the cringing fleshy lips of her cunt and tauntingly spread them apart, flowering open the moist coral flesh to his lust-inflamed sight!

In confused and panting tension, Jean felt the hot wisps of his rapid breaths taunt her sensitive, delicate genital flesh, and she moaned shamefully, her head still upright, subsequent breaths almost choking her when she saw his face lower into her exposed loins and felt the full length of his long, hot tongue slip lubriciously up into her moist, fearfully quivering cunt.

Her young, naked body recoiled through reflex, jerking convulsively, a loud whimper bursting from her throat, while her youthfully smooth buttocks lurched downward in her effort to evade the perverted outrage he was committing upon her defenseless vagina. Her stomach spasmed and churned in convulsive shock as she groaned loathingly to his obscene tongue slithering in and out of her vulnerably exposed pussy in wild, animal-like frenzy!

"Ooohhhh... ooohhhhhhh... don't... doonnntttttt!" Jean moaned incessantly in her debased degradation, her head beginning to thrash negatively as she held it raised in humiliation, gaping in disbelief at his licentious swirling tongue between her obscenely spread thighs. It wasn't happening... couldn't be! It was a fiendish nightmare... she tried to reason as his tongue raced in a liquid torrent up into her dilated cunt!

"Oooohhhh... ooohhhh... my God! Stop! Please stop!" Jean whimpered, while simultaneous}y, unwanted tiny spasms of lewd excitement were sprouting to life inside her trembling body from his lascivious, depraved tonguing of her moist, palpitating young pussy!

She felt his big hands move caressingly up over her belly to the pulsing, firm flesh of her hard-rippled breasts, cupping and massaging them while his mouth and tongue sucked and thrust into the tingling channel of her vagina with obscene wet sucking sounds that lewdly filled the room, and she realized that his lecherous eyes were fixed on her tormented face, until it dawned upon her that he was waiting and watching for her total surrender to his gross demoralization of her pride and morals, as well as her young rebellious body!

Determinedly, she clenched her small hands into tight little fists, her arms clutching tensely against her sides, as she forcibly tried to temper herself against the debasing ravagement he was compelling her to endure. But even as she waged her feeble battle, Jean realized it was useless; she was trapped; there was absolutely nothing she could do to fight him physically or mentally... !

Max Keele knew that he'd won, reveling in the victory. The delicious little bitch was lost, only she hadn't quite resigned herself to the fact as yet. His lips probed and explored until he found the erectly pulsing little tip of her clitoris. He heard her choking whimper of agonized pleasure when he engulfed the tiny nub between his teeth and clutching it lightly, raved his tongue over and around it in a series of ever increasing circles, at last opening his greedy mouth wider to send his tongue downward, back through the velvety moistened slit to the hot, throbbing opening of her cuntal passage.

Jean was well aware that she could hardly, if at all, control herself any longer. The erotic pleasures had reached beyond her physical powers of defense. She had become enraptured, unwantedly so... but certainly! Her resistance had so diminished that it was hardly a memory! Instead, she found herself flailing her head wantonly from side to side as he orally fucked her, lashing and sliding his long, hot lingual member deep up into her now openly clasping vagina, while in abject disbelief she listened to her own lewd whimpering and mewling sounds as he relentlessly swirled and plunged his moistly teasing tongue into the velvet-like tunnel of her wildly, excited cunt!

Unexpectedly then, he raised her lovely, tapered young legs high, slipping his arms beneath them so that they, with his shoulders, were wedged underneath her thighs, pressuring them further up until they draped over his broad shoulders, locked there, and he maneuvered his hands beneath her whitely quivering buttocks, pressing them to him with captive authority.

Jean's childish cries of uncontrollable, involuntary pleasure filled the room as he burrowed his tongue deeply into the seething, fluid depths between her thighs. She floundered jerkily for him and he watched her hands fighting against one another desperately... losing the stupid encounter as together, they clutched at his hair, lewdly working to press him further and further into her now hotly demanding loins.

A deafened man could now hear her gasps of passion-crazed delight re-echoing throughout the room as he continued to tongue- fuck searingly into the pleasure-bringing depths of her youthful cunt. She had a handful of his hair now, and he knew she was his... entirely his own to play with... to subjugate... to torment and fuck however he chose!

All control was gone, Jean knew as she relaxed fully, giving herself to the erotic enchantment of his beautifully obscene licking and sucking of her cunt... resigned in the knowing that she could no longer offer him the meagerest opposition, her buttocks jerking and contracting spasmodically beneath the delicious plunging tongue that was sending erotic jolts of never- before felt sensations charging through her unfulfilled body. And then... and then, abruptly, she felt his tongue flick from her vagina downward toward the tiny, secretly puckered hole of her anus!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.