Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Maggie ran her hand over Kappy's sleek coat as she quietly watched Ken Wilson drive her toward her husband's office. She decided that she liked the way his long, chestnut hair hung down over the jacket collar of the uniform she insisted he wear. He was a handsome-homely boy, intriguing in the expression of his discerning eyes and wide, honest mouth. She knew that she was going to possess him one way or another, but in her mind she hoped it was going to be her own, the ageless way...

Ken sat confidently manipulating the controls of the luxurious vehicle, the anger he had felt when he left Jean quite diminished, his faith in their future warmly inspired by the morning sun and the fact of the limousine he drove, the latter warranting a multitude of eager eyes that somehow made him feel important.

"Park, Darling," his mistress ordered and he did, standing nearby the auto until she returned a few minutes later.

"Where to, Mrs. Keele?" he asked in his very best modulated voice.

"The Home, Darling. We have things to do there, too," she answered warmly, the tone of her voice setting tingles along his spine.

"Yes ma'm," he managed, forcing himself to ignore the seductiveness in her words, concentrating on the streets ahead of him... and then he was there, parked in her private slot out of view of the main house, and she said:

"I'd like for you to come up with me, Wilson. I have things for you to do for me."

"Yes ma'm," he replied awkwardly. "Yes ma'm..."

He followed obediently behind her through the bleak, gray corridors of the institution, aware of glancing young female inmates' eyes, as well as matrons', appraising him. They entered an elevator that took them to the fourth and top floor; it was then that Ken learned the lift was the only means to the superintendent's office and suite, a luxurious series of rooms that had undoubtedly been designed as living quarters for the Home's top official. An ugly-faced, middle-aged woman in a matron's uniform sat behind a desk in the outer office and greeted the beautiful superintendent with a homely smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Keele."

"Seybor," the other responded briskly. "I won't want to be disturbed for the next couple of hours... I have some personal matters to attend to."

"Yes, ma'm."

"Kappy, you stay out here with Seybor," Maggie ordered the great dog and immediately he lay down beside the desk. "Come along, Wilson."

Ken heard the thick, heavy door lock behind him as he closed it, noting that there was no knob, only a security key-mechanism from which Mrs. Keele had taken the key, placing it in her purse.

"Well," she sighed, turning to him with a smile. "Home at last." She glanced around the plush living room with seeming content as she spoke. "I always feel so at ease here, Wilson... absolute privacy, security... what better working conditions could a girl ask for? Do you like it?"

"I-It's very nice, Mrs. Keele," Ken replied, surprised at her sudden altering of character, the crispy formalness she had borne all morning falling away like a discarded mantle; yet, not quite certain whether he approved of the unexpected change or not.

"So, make yourself comfortable while I slip into something loose and silky, Dear," she invited, still smiling as she moved gracefully away from him toward an open doorway he surmised to be a bedroom. "I always work better when I'm comfortable, don't you? Take off your jacket and make us a couple of drinks while I change. The bar's right there to your left, and I'll have Scotch and water."

Ken could only stare after her in growing astonishment. Dear... ! Dear... ? Drinks... ? Something loose and silky?"... ? Work better... ? What the hell was going on here, anyway? What kind of work did she have in mind for Christ's sake... ?

Maggie smiled to herself once inside the sensually appointed bedroom that she had redecorated in the wake of her predecessor with ample frills and strategically placed wall mirrors. In one of the latter and out of the corner of her eye, she could see him through the open doorway, still standing as she'd left him, an expression of obvious awe on his ruggedly handsome face. God, but he resembled her Daddy so much it was almost frightening... as well as damned exciting.

"Lots of ice, Darling!" she called out to him without looking directly at his reflection in the mirror, while she wriggled out of her dress and half-slip, knowing that he was gaping at her as she carried on in her black bikini panties and wispy bra... shocked, no doubt, but certainly stimulated too by her unexpected actions... unless he was a hell of a lot less man than she'd watched on their TV the night before.

Along with these thoughts, other, more intricate and ambitious ones, fleeted through her mind enjoiningly. He could be the one... the necessary male assistant she needed to pull off her coup when the time came... though he was young and inexperienced, where Jack Heath, whom she had met not an hour before in Max's office, had the suave maturity, plus the educated mind the maneuvers were going to require... but as handsome and desirable as the young Mr. Heath was, he didn't resemble her Daddy, and the young darling in the next room mixing their drinks, did! Oh well, plenty of time for major decisions. First came the preliminaries, and they were just about to begin...

Ken stood behind the small bar, making their drinks and compulsively glancing through her open doorway, aware suddenly that her enticing near-naked reflection in the bedroom mirror was visible from damned close to every corner of the living room. In fact, if one sat on the davenport across from the bar he would have only to stare at the mirror on the wall beside him and enjoy the same view!

On second thought, he added a bit more Scotch to his own drink. If he ever needed the bracing effect of liquor, it was at that crazy moment! What the hell was she trying to pull, anyway... ?

"There! Now, I feel more like myself," Maggie said, floating into the room with statuesque elegance and wearing a peach- colored, diaphanous, floor-length negligee that did absolutely nothing to hide the visibly delightful contours of her ivory- skinned body, the black wispy panties and bra adding a provocative note of sensual mystery to the apparition. "Drinks ready, Ken dear?"

He swallowed tightly, watching her glide to the davenport and fold down into one corner of it, her small feet drawn up beneath her. N-Now it was Ken dear! Goddamn! He had to put this beautiful siren straight, before things went any further... and there was no longer any doubt in his mind what she had clicking in that brain of hers... only this time she'd picked the wrong guy! He wasn't only a married man, but he loved his young wife Jeannie... !

"Well, Darling... ?" she prodded, ever smiling beautifully. "That is an odd look you're suddenly wearing. Do I shock you... or just stimulate you... ?"

Ken felt his face flushing, aware suddenly that his cock was half-hard inside his pants, adding to his reasons for standing there behind the bar and hiding it. He held both glasses in his hands, but simply stood there staring at her, trying to think of what to say that could possibly end this incredible situation.

Her little laugh surprised him... frightened him, too, as he watched her move up off the davenport toward him, calmly taking the drinks from his hands, setting them on the bar, and drawing him around from behind it. She eased close to him then, her whole ravishing length of hot female body pressing tightly and hotly to him, her erect, pointed breasts flattening against his lower chest as her arms snaked around his neck and pelvis ground snugly into his.

Startled, Ken could neither breathe nor speak. Automatically, his hands closed on the velvety soft, jellied flesh at the small of her back, feeling the muscles ripple lightly beneath as a little tremor passed over her and her warm, moist lips planted themselves openly upon his own.

Eventually, she said: "How does that strike you for a beginning?"

Ken raised his head, half-sighing, half-gasping in confusion, but still holding her. "I-I... damn, Mrs. Keele... I-I don't know what you're trying to do... but-but you've got the wrong guy... !" he stammered awkwardly, feeling his hardening cock stirring responsively to the barely perceptive undulating motion of her pelvis and full, rounded thighs.

She tittered lightly, then kissed him on the nose before backing out of his arms. "Really, Ken dear, I wasn't of the opinion that you have much of a bargaining point in the matter," she said with cold matter-of-factness, picking up her drink and walking toward the davenport once more while he gaped after her, his flustered brain rapidly becoming intoxicated on the lithe suppleness of her sensuous body, enhanced by her aristocratic walk in the inch or so of sandaled heels. He could feel his cock straining into a state of unwanted, embarrassing rigidity, and when she looked back over her shoulder he saw that her dark, glittering eyes locked on it in amused delight. "Problems, darling?" she taunted.

Ken sensed his face flushing again. He cleared his throat and tried: "Look, Mrs. Keele... let's get some things straight..."

"Call me Maggie, please dear, when we're alone like this," she said, tilting her beautiful head cutely as she folded down onto the davenport once more, "and bring your drink here with me. Then, we'll clear up everything, oh?"

He did, sampling the potent measure he'd poured himself before dropping into a chair across and away from her, his brain racing chaotically. "M-Mrs. Keele..." he started.

"Maggie," she corrected.

"All right, then Maggie... you know I'm married... and I love my wife!" he managed, sounding very much to himself like a pleading child.

"That's noble of you, Ken darling," she replied sweetly. "Though I believe that's the expected thing... to love one's chosen mate, isn't it?"

"C-Christ almighty!" Ken blurted uncontrollably. "I-I just don't get it, Mrs... Maggie..."

"Then I'll make it quite simple for you, Darling," she said in that same cold matter-of-fact tone of before. "You appeal to me... I want you... and I'll have you."

Goddamn! She didn't pull any punches, he reasoned stupidly. "And if I don't cooperate... ?"

She broke into a slow smile. "But you will, Darling," she informed, watching him with level eyes as she raised her glass to her lips. Then: "You've already told me that you love your sweet little wife... and I'm sure you're constantly thinking of her welfare... aren't you, Lover?"

She couldn't have made it more plain had she spelled it out for him, Ken realized, his guts knotting hollowly at her veiled, if obvious, threat. It was all crazy... and the absolute insane part was that she was anything but hard to take! Christ, she was breathtaking... and here she was trying to coerce him into... into fucking her! What the hell else?

"I do shock you, don't I, Darling," she said rather than asked. "And you're wondering about my husband, too... but don't. We have a rare understanding that permits these little affairs... though I don't like having to force you this way; but sometimes a woman... a sensuous woman like myself, does have to resort to desperate measures to get what, or whom she wants."

She arose spontaneously and came over to melt down onto his lap, her arm slipping around his neck, her thigh and hip pressuring down meaningfully onto his still half-erect cock. "So, let's resign ourselves to the circumstances, shall we, Lover? Who knows, they might even turn out to be to your advantage."

Ken could hardly do much else, he thought wildly, the way she was intentionally squirming down onto his hardening penis, the weight and pressure of her softly rounded curves inescapably increasing his excitement at an alarming rate! Unwittingly, he had set his drink on the table beside him and suddenly realized that his hand had moved inside her nylon gown at the waist to caress the smooth, satin-like skin, and was slowly stroking upward over her trembling nakedness toward her breasts.

"Hmmmmm," she cooed responsively to his touch. "Ooohhh... God, that's better, Lover," she hissed, straightening up and reaching behind her to unhook her bra through the flimsy material of the negligee, then sensuously slipping both garments off before laying warmly back against him. "There... that's even more comfy..."

"Goddamn!" Ken gasped as the large, full mounds of creamy flesh burst into view, their ripe ruby nipples pointing upward at him and swelling into palpitating hardness before his eyes. Oh, Christ, what the hell was he doing? My God, Jean... his wonderful wife Jeannie... but to think of her while lying here with a naked woman beside him seemed almost sacrilegious... !

He forced her out of his mind and clutched one breast excitedly in his hand, the feel of its soft, warm resilience causing his cock to jerk uncontrollably as she writhed erotically against it, and there went his last token of resistance. Whatever the hell was to come, let it! He had to fuck this wildly sensuous woman! With his other hand, he drew her head down to him and glued his mouth to hers, thrusting his tongue between her smooth, moist lips beyond the barrier of her white, even teeth and into the warm wet cavern of her mouth.

She accepted it with a caress from her own, a hot and liquid caress; then she began to nibble and suck erotically! He felt her lush body quivering to his kneading and massaging of her breast and she whimpered, forcing her tiny tongue into his mouth as she pressed the fleshily trembling mound against his manipulating hand. Abruptly, she was on her feet and pulling him up.

"Bring your drink!" she ordered hissingly. "I want you to do it to me now... right now!"

Ken's brain reeled as she led him half-stumbling toward the bedroom, her firm full breasts dancing and swaying with the effort. Then, without further preliminaries, the older woman let free of his hand to roll her tiny nylon panties down off her smoothly rounded hips to the floor, pouncing onto the oval bed and rolling onto her back in a lewd spread-eagle position to smile wantonly and teasingly up at him.

"Now!" she exclaimed. "Undress for me, you daddy-like darling! I want to watch you!"

Ken could still hardly believe what was taking place. It had all happened too fast and compellingly for him to comprehend, though in the maze of lust-building excitement he'd satisfied himself that somehow he was protecting his darling, Jean... and that whatever this severely beautiful woman forced him to do he would do it for his delectable wife.

Hungrily, he drank in her naked curves, unaware of her one hand raising to the secreted button behind the headboard that set the intricate video tape into motion; he was too busy watching her salacious writhing movements that were sending ripples of hot desire charging through him... obscene actions as she lay stretched out in anticipation before him. He'd already discovered the breathtaking firmness of her high-set, jutting breasts and now he was staring at the provocative arch of her ivory-pure hips that led downward to long, fully rounded, tapering thighs. Between them, spread invitingly, he could see clearly through the raven- black pubic curls covering her loins... see the delicate pink lips of her vaginal slit, her excitement obvious in the first tiny drops of dewy moisture glistening there!

"Damn... ! he gasped. "You're a beautiful woman!" He still held his drink and was staring down at her, and after he spoke, saw the effect of his words as she made a little mewling sound, her hips undulating as if of their own volition, her sparkling dark eyes seeming to glaze slightly.

"Now!" she choked. "Please hurry, Daddy... I need you!" she insisted.

Ken began pulling at his clothing as she watched, refusing to let his young wife re-enter his mind, removing everything, even his shoes and socks, before dropping his shorts that were trying desperately to contain the now rock-hardened bulge of his cock. He saw her raise up on elbow, her eyes fixed upon his loins when he made the unveiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.