Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The Friday that Ken Wilson was released from prison with all charges dropped, the Heaths, along with his lovely teenage wife, Jean, met him at the gates and drove to the capitol to spend the weekend at the Heath home. It was there while lounging in the comfortable living room over Sunday afternoon drinks, and with Kappy, the massive German shepherd which had become Jean's inseparable companion, that Jack and Carol enlightened their new friends of the mysteries surrounding all that had happened.

Both Ken and Jean could hardly believe it when Jack told them that he and his beautiful young wife were actually agents of the Federal Prison System, planted in Max Keele's employ to determine if the rumors concerning the Director and his regime were true, and of course, they certainly had been. The younger couple were further astonished to learn that the Heaths had been chosen for the task after intricate psychological interviews and studies were made of each by the Federal department's psychologist, the operation calling for a sensuous couple who were as brilliant and clever as they could be promiscuous. In fact, the department had even learned that they were members of a neighborhood swap-club, which was exactly the type they needed.

"Good Lord, what an exciting story," Jean said as she petted Kappy's great head beside her. "And the courage it must have taken for you, Carol."

"No more than what you and the other girls from the Home showed with those darning needles," Carol answered, smiling warmly at the beautiful golden haired girl.

"I'm afraid I wasn't much help there," Jean replied, shaking her lovely head. "Carla and the others deserve all the credit, even though it didn't work. Anyway, I hope they'll all find themselves now that they're free."

"What will they do to Keele and Maggie, Jack?" Ken asked, lighting a cigarette and letting out smoke.

"They'll get a good stiff sentence, don't worry," Jack answered, sipping at his drink.

"Well, one thing I'm sure of," Jean put in "the young people who are unfortunate enough to be confined to state institutions are going to have a more humane time of it with you as Director, Jack."

"Thanks," he replied, smiling appreciatively over at her. "I'll do my best..."

"And try to keep your hands off the young pretty girls in the bargain?" his strawberry-blonde wife teased with a little impish gleam in her eye.

"Well... I won't go so far as to say that," he said, pretending at seriousness, "of course, if you take proper care of me, and increase the dosage to say... three times a day, that might help."

"Brag!" Carol taunted, the tiny impish gleam growing more intense.

"Maybe it's time we gave them both another measure of last night's performance, Carol," Jean suggested, a tiny licentious sparkle coming to life in her amber-flecked green eyes.

"I think I could stand about two hours of that," Ken Wilson put in with a grin. "Remember, that was a long lay-off I had."

"The idea strikes me as being a winner," Jack said, getting immediately to his feet. "But just remember, tonight you people meet the gang and you don't want to be too washed out for that."

"Listen to who's talking," Carol teased, getting to her feet and pressing her curvaceous young body against her husband's, her rounded hips and buttocks going through suggestive little arousing movements. "Enough verbal barrage, Mr. Heath, now let's see some action."

"Right here or in the bedroom?" Jack half-whispered as he began to unbutton Carol's blouse.

"Why not here? There's more room," Carol replied, her voice catching with anticipation. "All we need is a fur-rug..."

"To hell with the fur-rug!" Jack hissed as his wife began to unbuckle his belt and Kappy whimpered aloud.

To that, they all laughed and Jean stroked the gallant head affectionately.

"Don't worry, darling, you won't be neglected," she said down to the beautiful animal.

"And what about me, doll?" Ken put in, running his hand along his teenaged wife's soft, white inner thigh.

"Well now, let's see... we'll just have to figure something out for you, darling," the lovely blonde girl teased, and they all laughed excitedly once more as they began to quickly strip away their clothes while Kappy wagged his tail excitedly and continued to make little whimpering sounds of sexual expectation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.