Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was no task to gain entrance into the Keele mansion for Jack Heath, once he'd shaken off the worst of his drunkenness, and not finding his young wife, Carol, at home had served to do that. Quickly, the sudden realization that she had gone on to the Spaxton meeting without him dawned in his alcohol stupored brain, and with an abrupt sinking sensation gripping at his guts, he'd half staggered from the apartment to hail another cab.

No one had answered his ring, so he'd opened the door and walked in, rapidly moving through the rooms of the first floor before going to the second... and it was there that he found them in all of their nakedly obscene glory!

At first, he couldn't believe the incredible spectacle that met his eyes wherever he looked! Christ, not that he was any angel, but the utterly depraved orgy struck him like a solid blow to the mid-section! Then, in the center of the dimly lit room where a more brilliant glow of light played, he saw a naked blonde girl on her hands and knees, her perspiration covered young body kneeling slavishly before a huge dog that was actually fucking her from behind, while she sucked an older man's cock who was kneeling in front of her face!

Christ, it was his wife, Carol, he thought momentarily, beginning to thread his way between the couches and licentious entanglements of naked flesh lying everywhere! But as he drew closer, he realized that he was mistaken... it wasn't his wife... still, he couldn't take his eyes from the absolutely perverted scene!

He caught hold of a couch-back, ignoring the naked couple who were fucking frenziedly on it, and gaped in unbelievable awe as the middle-aged man whose cock the girl was sucking began to shudder violently, and Jack knew he was shooting his full load of sperm into her young, feverishly sucking mouth and throat. Finally he fell away, sticky strings of his white, viscid jism stretching from her sperm-coated lips to his thick, slowly deflating cock! Abruptly, another older hulk of nakedness moved in to take his place.

The girl moaned out then, whimpering wailingly in a thick, frustrated, unreal voice as she clutched at her new lecherous assailant, eagerly grasping his long, thick rod of swollen cock- flesh to thrust back its foreskin and hungrily plunge it into her young mouth, taking damned near all of its whitely glistening length right down into her throat until only a narrow circle near his balls remained visible!

Awe-struck by the unimaginable, perverted debauchery, Jack momentarily forgot his reason for being there and stared with gaping eyes, his own cock lurching uncontrollably inside his pants at the massive dog's tongue dancing rhythmically from its mouths while it fucked into the voluptuous, obscenely bent-over girls wet, pink cunt, her beautiful white ass grinding back in wanton degeneracy. Saliva dripped from the long, lingual member onto the coated film of perspiration covering the white hollow of her smooth, slender waist. She groaned around the length of huge hardness sucked into her throat, at the same time ramming deliriously backwards onto the long, thick animal-cock, and Jack reasoned that she was straining desperately for her orgasm.

Almost immediately, the naked hulk whose cock the girl was sucking blurted out an oath, his heavy frame convulsing as he began to empty his balls into the insanely sucking girl's mouth. It was then that Jack heard her begin to utter meaningful whimpers, and as the man slithered back away from her, she raised her lovely head and gasped out.

"Oooohhhh... oooohhhh God... I-I'm cuuuummmmmmiinnnggggg... !"

Her voice died into a strangled chant of sob and sigh, her head twisting from side to side, her long honey-blonde hair flailing wildly as she began the first obvious spasms of orgasm, screwing her white smoothly rounded buttocks back hard onto the driving animal-cock with abandoned fury.

Jack gaped open-mouthed at the lust-inciting performance, watching the animal's tongue hanging loosely from the mouth of its great head, panting and dripping its saliva onto the satin-like, creamy flesh of her back while he lucked into the hungrily undulating young buttocks with beastial frenzy.

The girl shrieked again, slamming her lusciously curved asscheeks back against the furiously pumping dog with a frantic jerk as simultaneously, the brute rammed forward and his cock began to spew, in long hard spurts, its load of hot animal-sperm deep up into the hidden recesses of her soft white belly. Again, she screamed, her orgasm tautened buttocks beginning to contract convulsively while Jack gaped at the lewd combination of viscid, human-animal cum exploding from the lips of her young tight cunt. Hungrily, the thin, blondely bearded lips clasped and squeezed like a warmly oiled rubber-gloved hand around the dog's thick cock, tiny rivers of the sticky fluid trickling down the smooth white columns of her satin-skinned inner thighs... until at last, she collapsed, falling forward, satiated and only half-conscious onto her face... and it was then that he saw his Carol!


When Maggie spotted Jack Heath staggering toward their three- way little orgy, she reluctantly pressed his young wife's hungrily licking mouth from the hotly palpitating crevice between her spread legs and moved toward the angry-eyed, approaching husband. He was obviously drunk, she quickly deduced as she walked smilingly toward him in all of her naked splendor... and he looked like trouble!

"I knew you'd come, darling," she said, slipping her arms around his neck and pressing her curvaceously exposed loveliness tightly against him.

"Wh-What... ?" he stammered numbly, looking beyond her toward his beautiful young wife who was wantonly straddling Max Keele, her naked, white buttocks beginning again to work furiously up and down over him, her gilded, hair-fringed pussy eagerly swallowing his huge, glistening cock to the hilt. "Jesus Christ! That's my wife... !

"Why, of course it is, darling... she and Max, and I've been waiting for you. Where have you been?" She kissed him then. "Mmmmm... my pussy's so hot for your big beautiful cock, baby..."

"Oh Christ..." he groaned jealously. "Look at her fuck back at him, the bitch!"

"Why, Jack darling, do I sense little green-eyed monsters riding on your shoulders?" Maggie taunted, surprised, but certain she had touched at the crux of his anger.

"Oh Christ... I don't know, Maggie," he managed, unable to take his eyes from Carol's salaciously writhing and perspiring nakedness as she wildly fucked Max Keele's long, thick-veined cock up into her heaving white belly. "All that I do know is that I want to get even with her...

"For what, darling?"

"Never mind what. I just want to even the score, is all... !"

A maddeningly exciting thought raced through the secretly smiling woman at that point and she said: "All right, lover... let's just do that. Come on, get naked with me and I'll show you some lovely little gimmicks."

Jack stared at her, then back at the licentiously provoking spectacle in the center of the floor, reacting blindly. He couldn't take anymore. Watching his voluptuous young wife fucking her cunt wantonly down onto Keele's thick, wetly glistening cock felt in his mind as if she had swallowed up his own that had grown into a aching hardness... except that he wasn't getting any of the benefits from it. Suddenly, he began tearing at his clothes, while Maggie Keele slowly knelt before him, sitting back on her heels, watching in excited anticipation as he angrily shed his things, her eyes locking on the long, thick length of his husky penis thrusting out from his strong young loins the moment it came into view.

Maggie quivered delightfully as Jack dropped onto his knees before her, took her into his arms and kissed her, worming his tongue hotly and wetly into her mouth. She clung to him, pressing her full, firm white breasts hard into his chest and he grunted with the delight of their touch, his strong hands smoothing down the silken skin of her soft-fleshed back to the rounded and protruding mounds of her lush naked buttocks, his rock-hard cock smashed tightly against the yielding warm flesh of her belly.

"H-How do we do it... the get-even gimmicks. I mean?" Jack questioned eagerly, sensing his own mounting lust growing to match the anger inside him.

"Just one minute, darling," Maggie said, inching back away from him and bending down to flick her small pink tongue out, whipping away the several drops of seminal moisture that had seeped out from the slit at the tip of his cock

"Oh fuck," he grunted. "Come here and let me...

"No, darling... not yet," Maggie replied, quickly gaining her feet. She reached down and took his hand. "Come on with me, lover... it's time to get even... Maggie's way."

He followed her to the fur-carpeted stage where Carol and Max were groaning and gasping as she worked furiously in her perspiring white nakedness over the big man's powerfully upthrusting, body.

"Now... you get right down behind her, Jack darling... straddle Max's legs... that's right, just like that," Maggie said enthusiastically, dropping to her own knees and moving in close. "There... now just spread open your wife's beautiful little ass- cheeks, lover, and tell me what you see..."

Jack hardly knew what he was doing in his still half-drunken state. He was aware only that he owed his deceited young wife in front of him a debt of anger that somehow he was going to pay, and he did as the raven-haired woman directed. He took the lewdly grinding mounds in his hands, spreading them slowly outward with his thumbs until he could see the thick, glistening rod of Maggie's husband's cock-flesh that was burrowing up into her loins from below, thrusting up almost brutally into the clasping, hair- fringed folds of her wetly impassioned cunt. Then, above he saw the tiny, nakedly vulnerable little hole of her anus, almost a flushed red, and flexing hotly in time to Keele's thrusts from below as she bucked her hips up and down onto the wildly impaling cock.

"Well, what do you see, lover?" Maggie hissed, licentiously.

"H-Her asshole! Yeah!... her asshole!"

"And is it virginal, darling?"

"Christ... I don't know anymore... but I think so..."

"Well... let's rectify that for starters, baby, eh? Let me see you worm that handsome long cock of yours right up into that tight little hole while my husband's fucking her cunt! She'll love it, I promise you... !" Maggie whispered in breathless lechery. "She'll like a double fuck!"

"Y-Yeah... yeah... and who gives a fuck whether she likes it or not!" Jack spat in his mixed emotions of angered jealousy and mounting lust, while using his finger, he felt down to where the other man's cock was fucking into her and wet it against the moistly clasping lips of her flesh filled cunt.

Then, Maggie bent down to Carol's ear and ordered: "Wait, Carol honey! Hold perfectly still for a moment, darling! Yes... that's it... perfectly still, baby... you're in for a delicious surprise... and from your very own husband!"

Carol had continued to lustfully ride up and down Max's wonderful pleasure-giving cock with her upper body bent forward until her large rounded breasts were squashed down against his powerful chest, hardly aware of anything but the magnitude of her blissful coma. Then, she had felt a pair of strong thumbs pressing outward and parting her soft vulnerable buttocks, followed by Maggie's command in her ear and the mention of her husband. Desperately, she tried to reason what Jack was doing there, but the sudden probing at the sensitive raised circle of her tiny anus swept away all other thought. Though the initial contact of what she decided was a finger teasing around her cunt lips as Max fucked hotly up into her, its movement to the soft, sensitive little mouth of her rectum aroused new licentious sensations inside her straining body. Then, further insistent prodding began to hurt. Her lovely brow furrowed and she began to fight against it, yet, she was hesitant to move away for fear of losing the overwhelming erotic delight of the huge cock filling the inflamed cuntal passage to her quivering belly from below, and she clenched her teeth to endure the invading finger worming its way deeper and deeper into the soft rubbery depths of her rectum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.