Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jack Heath was not so drunk that he didn't know what he was doing, but he'd spent most of the afternoon wandering from bar to bar, and the last two hours in a neighborhood establishment not two blocks from the Keele home. Once he'd gotten the business at hand taken care of, his mind had refilled with the jealous rage that had been with him since witnessing Carol's wanton performance with Max Keele the night before. And the more he thought about it the angrier he became, drinking another and another with each increasing degree of rage, until on an empty stomach it was not long before he was staggeringly inebriated.

Still, he felt quite confident that he knew what he was doing, and that if he didn't stop he wouldn't be doing anything very long... he'd pass out. Well, fuck that too! What difference did it make? Without Carol nothing mattered, and she'd blown their whole goddamned marriage by not coming clean with him that morning. The beautiful sweet bitch... goddamn her... sucking that lecher-bastard's cock and swallowing his filthy hot sperm right down into her soft belly... his own little soft, white belly! The sluttish bitch! Christ, how he loved her! Why hadn't she come right out and told him, like always? He would've understood, but to try and hide it from him... and after the tender way he had always treated her. Shit, he'd never forced her to do anything she didn't want to when they made love, and he'd insisted that none of the capitol gang ever take advantage of her either. Well, maybe that's where he'd made his mistake, eh? If he'd just socked it to her anyway he felt like, made her suck him, or anything else he could think of, it all might be different right now... And maybe it wasn't too late for that, either!

With blurred eyes, he looked at his watch. Nine-thirty. All right, goddamnit, before he threw in the towel, one last try. He'd go back to the apartment and lay it on the line... No, he'd just rip off his clothes and hers too, if she wasn't already in bed; then he'd have the whole goddamned thing out with her once and for all. No more pretended inhibitions! She was either going to be his wife or not, and there was no time like the present to find out!

Angrily, he stumbled from the bar into the street and hailed a cab. He couldn't remember now where he'd left his car, and that was just as well, he reasoned. He was too drunk to drive it anyway; besides, he didn't want to concentrate on anything but the wild fucking party he was going to revel in with that voluptuous blonde creature he called "wife"... even if he had to beat the shit out of her first... !


Having gone through the sordid experience once before, Jean Wilson was not surprised when Seybor led them into the Keele's rumpus room on the second floor of the mansion to where the so- called Spaxton meeting was taking place. The sight of the maze of naked, as well as near-naked, bodies in the soft light engaged in every form of obscene coupling and act imaginable, did not shock her as it had the first time, yet she couldn't deny the tight feeling of apprehensive fear gnawing at her insides.

Beside her, she saw the faces of both Barbara and Dollie blanch even in that faint light, and she reached out to give both of their trembling young hands a squeeze of encouragement. Then, before they had gone three more steps, Bige Lannigan, the deceitful Chief of Police, had barged forward to grab Sandy, running his big, fat hand lewdly up in under her tiny dress between her soft, white thighs.

"Come on, you little red-headed bitch!" he rasped foully as Sandy jerked with natural reflex to his abusing hand between her legs. "You're my sucking girl tonight, and I've got a loaded cock as hard as a lead weight! Come on, let's get over here where you can get at it... !"

Jean watched Sandy force her receptive little smile, knowing the revulsion her young friend had to be feeling, especially without the drugged effects of their usual "trip-tonic." God, she hoped she'd done the right thing by talking the girls out of taking it, but it was going to be necessary that they keep their wits if their plan was ever to work... and this would be the only chance they would ever get if it didn't.

"Oh, my Dollie gasped, watching the fat police official leading Sandy willingly away. "I can't go through with it, Jean! I just can't... !"

"Stop that talk!" Jean snapped at her. "You've got no choice, unless you want to be just raped anyway, and that, I promise you, would be horrible!"

"Well, how about a little drink, girls?" Max Keele's voice interrupted them, and simultaneously, they both felt his big, warm hands caressing their young, rounded buttocks through the sheer material of their short-skirted dresses

"Sounds fine to me," Carla put in. "I can see the good Judge McGraw eyeing me again, and a stiff belt is going to make his ancient tongue a lot more enticing in my pussy."

Max laughed outright. "That's the girl, Carla... the way we like to hear you talk. Might just as well get at the heart of the problem, eh?"

"Might better," the Latin beauty smiled up into the big handsome face of the Director of Correction, the thought crossing Jean's mind that Carla wouldn't at all mind a romp with the powerful man.

"Come on, we'll go over to the bar first, then join the fun and games after," he said, leading them off through the scattered, occupied couches.

It was not until after they had welcomed their third concoction of a punch-drink which went down as easy as water, that Max Keele dispensed them like slaves to chosen middle-aged men, ordering lean alone to stay with him. At first, the lovely blonde teenager was of the impression that he was going to be her love- partner and being that she had already been exposed to his lustful methods, she was not wholly repulsed by the thought. At least, he was more desirable than the two fat, middle-aged senators who had lecherously whipped the reluctant Barbara and a near-crying Dollie away...

Then, two things happened. Maggie Keele made her dramatic entrance in white, billowing, see-through silk that brushed the floor, the massive German shepherd, Kappy at her side, while flanking her on the left, walked a strikingly voluptuous, strawberry-blonde wearing a contrasting black mini dress that did nothing but enhance her breathtaking curves. Max Keele saw them at the same time, and Jean had only to look at him to realize she'd guessed wrong. The girl who had entered with Maggie was obviously to be his chosen partner for the night.

Jean said nothing as the big man took her by the arm, walking her toward the newcomers, though a light wave of disappointment rippled through her, along with a sudden strange sensation that at first caused her a few seconds of giddiness this was followed immediately by a series of sensual fermentations in her young loins and belly... tingling-like little spasms that she couldn't at all understand...

"Her husband, Jack, hasn't arrived and Carol has no idea where he is," Maggie Keele said sharply, her dark onyx eyes almost glaring at her husband as if he were to blame.

"Oh... ? Well, maybe he'll show in a little while," Max replied, taking hold of Carol's arm while his steel-gray eyes lecherously devoured her youthful lowliness. "Why don't you and I go to the bar and have a drink, dear? I think my wife has some plans for this little doll beside me, don't you, Maggie?

Jean felt her stomach sink. Her pulse began to pound as she stared fearfully into the narrowed eyes of the white-gowned woman who had more then once displayed her wrathful hatred of her.

"Most definitely, I do!" the raven-haired Superintendent snapped. "Up front, Wilson... on the fur-rug in the center of the room. I'm sure you remember, don't you?"

"Oh... oh please, not that, Mrs. Keele... ?" Jean pleaded, even as she sensed a moistening dampness between her inner thighs which had unanswerably seeped from the warmly flushing lips of her vagina.

"Do as you're told, girl!" Maggie snapped, irascibly. "Don't be difficult. You know what happens to my incorrigibles, don't you? Well then, don't make me hand you over to Seybor. Now, up front... my baby here feels the urge to exercise his animal- loins, don't you, darling?"

"Oh... oh God... ," Jean moaned despairingly as Maggie caught her roughly by the arm and led her to the center of the room.

"Wh-What is she going to do to that girl?" Carol half choked, not yet quite able to comprehend the absolute lascivious performance going on all around her, say nothing of what she feared was about to take place between the lovely young blonde girl and the massive German shepherd Maggie had called her baby!

"You'll see, honey," Max said with a lewd little chuckle. "Meantime, let's get a pitcher of punch and take a ringside couch. You won't want to miss a minute of this show..."

Carol stood as if frozen in a sudden benumbed shock, watching Maggie Keele stripping the dress from the helpless girl to reveal her young curvaceous body in all of its whitely shimmering nakedness. She was unaware that Max had left her to go to the bar... unaware of anything at that moment but the obvious plight of the beautiful blonde girl whose amber-flecked green eyes had suddenly taken on an almost glazed effect... as if she hardly knew what she was doing, or what was being done to her. And then, Maggie was ordering her down onto all fours, and finally her head lowered until her full, young breasts flattened against the fur- rug, her rounded white buttocks obscenely raised with shapely thighs spread wide apart...

"Now, Kappy... she's yours! Fuck, baby, fuck!" Carol heard Maggie command the great animal, and then Max was beside her again, taking her arm and leading her toward their ringside couch...

Whatever in God's world had suddenly come over her, Jean had not the remotest idea, except that suddenly she was near intoxicated with lustful anticipation in her drink befogged world. "Oh God," she thought helplessly, "I shouldn't have taken it!" She felt the cool breath of air bathing the smooth crevice separating the whiteness of her licentiously splayed buttocks, brushing over the tiny raised circle of her slightly puckered anus and taunting the raw, glistening strip of hot flesh between her now vibrantly flushed cunt-lips. Her swelling young breasts tingled wildly as she purposefully caressed their sensitive hardness against the soft fur-rug. Oh God... why didn't they make him do it to her... now... now! Her brain reeled, unfathomably. Yes, she wanted it now... !

And then, she felt something cold and wet abruptly brushing against the lewdly exposed smooth crevice separating her spread white buttocks, finally moving downward toward the moistened, flowered-open flesh between her involuntarily palpitating vaginal lips. Reflexively, she stiffened and jerked at the wet spasmodic touches against her sensitively aroused genitals. Then, as the long animal-tongue snaked out to lick wetly up and down the soft trembling ass-crevice surrounding the tiny pink hole of her rectum, Jean breathed a gasping sigh of drugged anticipation, a salacious thrill of delight rippling through her voluptuously naked body.

Carol was hardly conscious of Max Keele's strong arm encircling her waist, its big powerful hand cupping the almost naked fullness of one breast, while his other rested hotly on her thigh below her skirt. She was too awe-struck by the overwhelmingly licentious orgies going on around her. Not even in her wildest imaginations had she visualized such debauchery... middle-aged women with their lust-contorted faces buried obscenely in the open loins of one another... young helpless girls from the Home sucking the hardened penises of lecherous old men, while another fucked into them from behind... and most shocking of all, the poor defenseless girl not six feet in front of her who had been forced into her absolutely beastial position before the massive dog that had begun to ruttishly lick at her nudely vulnerable young loins.

Dear God! What had she foolishly let herself in for... and without Jack there to help her? Th-This was no ordinary little "swap" party; she was in the midst of a whole group of debauched sex maniacs"

Dry mouthed, she eagerly gulped from the glass of sweet- tasting punch in her hand, half emptying it as she gaped at the unbelievably lewd reactions of the obviously drugged girl bent slave-like on the floor in front of her. She was waggling her upraised young buttocks uncontrollably back as the massive animal's wet tongue-tip burrowed for a moment at the tiny puckered opening of her pink anus, then, the long length of hot animal flesh began to lap greedily at the splayed, coral mouth of her moistly glistening pussy. The girl's breath seemed to catch excitedly in her throat to the fluid tonguing of her Bushed loins, laving from the raisin-like lips of her tiny little anal-hole down over the ragged pink edges of her desire-swollen cunt, reaching to the tiny, pulsing bud of her erect clitoris.

An unheralded sensation of sympathetic excitement rippled through Carol's sensuous loins and belly at the erotically stimulating sight, and for a brief moment she felt her head swim giddily... this followed by another series of throbbing sensations in her belly and slowly moistening vagina. My God, was the utterly obscene spectacle taking place before her uncontrollably kindling her own desires? Oh God, she had to get out of there... before it was too late... !

But then, once more she was captivatingly spellbound as the obscenely bent girl gasped out to the thick lingual member spreading through her velvety wet vaginal flesh like a keenly honed blade through soft warm butter. Relentlessly it raved between her licentiously spread thighs and buttocks, until suddenly she reached back with both hands to luridly pull open her lush young ass-cheeks. Another series of small tingling sparks raced through Carol's aroused belly and loins as she watched the animal's hot, wet tongue move to the advantage, plunging only occasionally with thrusting, lust-whetting curls into the quivering, liquid mouth of the kneeling blonde's pinkly seething vaginal hole.

"Ever see anything like that, Carol baby?" Max Keele whispered luridly into her ear, at the same time massaging and kneading the rounded full mound of her firm breast until the tiny nipple was swollen into a tingling hardness. "Wouldn't you like to have your hot, little pussy licked and sucked like that, eh?"

"Oh... oh God, Max... don't, please... ?" she gasped, reaching down to stop his big, hot hand that was sliding upward along the sensitive inner-flesh of her nylon-covered thigh. "I-I must leave... I-I don't know why I came here without Jack..."

Her unexpected statements took the handsome Director by complete surprise and for a few seconds he could only stare at her. At first, he thought she was merely teasing him, but then he read the expression of shocked fear on her face and in her rapidly glazing eyes, and the inevitable feeling of sadistic lust charged through him.

He grinned lewdly at her. "Going to play the reluctant cunt again with me tonight, eh baby? Well, that ought to make it interesting," he half-sneered, forcing his big hand all the way up between her hot, soft thighs to the puffy little mound of dampened flesh at their apex, feeling the moisture that had secreted from her drug incited pussy-lips to saturate the sheer material of her panty-hose. He heard her unrestrainable gasp of mounting desire as he clutched at the thinly protected, hair-covered flesh of her soft, sensitive cunt and he chuckled lecherously. "You want to get naked for me, baby... or would you rather that I ripped them off you?"

"No... oh no... please!" Carol cried, as her brain whirled dizzily in a mixture of wildly building arousal and confused fear... and then she was fighting him, twisting, kicking, scratching, until for one brief moment she had squirmed free! She staggered, tried to run, but her feet went out from under her... and then hands were on her... all over her, ripping and pulling at her few clothes... until at last she was naked and being forced onto the fur-rug beside the blonde young girl who was obscenely positioned before the massive German shepherd!

"Christ! Let me at that beautiful bitch, Max!" Carol vaguely heard a foul male voice rasp. "What a fuck she ought to make! Who is she, anyway?

"She's private property right now, Lannigan, and hands off until I say so!" Max replied sharply. "Just keep fucking your little red-head until I call you."

"Seeing that her chicken-husband stood me up, I want a piece of her too, darling!" Carol heard Maggie's unmistakable voice demand. "A little vengeance might serve to pacify me."

"Okay, okay... but wait until I get into the wildcat bitch," Max snarled angrily. "I'm going to teach her that it doesn't pay to renege on a Spaxton..."

Carol was breathing heavily in the wake of her fear-filled struggling when she saw the now naked body of Max Keele lie down on the rug beside her to stretch out on his back, his long, thickly hardened penis poling upward menacingly from his hairy loins. She gaped at its huge, heavy veined thickness with the same mixture of emotions racing through her befogging brain, frightened apprehension. Yet, she was experiencing undeniable sensuous incitement, while hazily she wondered how on earth she had ever gotten the massive thing into her mouth the night before.

She lay sandwiched between the blonde teenager on all fours whose low, sensuous moans of passion were filling the room from the licking tongue of the German shepherd, and the powerful naked body of Max Keele, until suddenly the big Director reached over, grabbing her by the waist and lifting her on top of him as if she were weightless.

"Oh... oh God, don't... don't!" she gasped when he forced her to straddle him, placing the soft whiteness of her widespread buttocks on top of his hairy loins, the solid hardness of his thick cock splaying open the sensitive moistened lips of her tinglingly flushed pussy.

"Reach down between your legs and put it in, bitch!" Max snarled, clutching cruelly at the full thrusting mounds of her rounded white breasts to squeeze and knead their resilient satiny flesh with painful pressure. "Put it in or I'll squeeze them 'til they burst!"

"Oh please... my God!" Carol winced from the sadistic agony, quickly raising her hips and grasping his hot, thickened rod of hardness to slip back the heavy foreskin, then insinuating its huge mushroomed head into the wet, glistening crevice between her wide-spread thighs, until its tip was pressing hotly up into the mouth of her vaginal passage.

"Okay, baby... get ready for the fucking of your life!" he snarled, suddenly releasing her breasts to grasp at the soft flesh of her curved hips, forcing her yielding white buttocks downward onto his cock at the same time as he arched his hips from the floor, thrusting the long, hot length of solidly swollen genital flesh up into her resistant wet cuntal channel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.