Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"What the hell did I tell you!" Max Keele gloated lewdly to his aroused wife beside him on the bed as he flicked off the TV. "The dumb punk kid of a husband can't do it for her. What she needs is a cock like this stuffed into that frustrated little pussy of hers, and believe me, Maggie baby, she's going to get it!"

The raven-haired enchantress hungrily ogled her husband's thick, heavy-veined organ he had continuously stroked throughout the young Wilsons' lovemaking sequence, their own act of voyeurism doing as much to stimulate her lust as the actual performance itself. Her belly and loins churned with sensual fermentations that she had helped agitate with an unashamed finger teasing warmly between her excitedly flushed cunt-lips, gently tweaking her ever hardening clitoris while she watched the desirable young Mr. Wilson try to satisfy that little blonde bitch with his husky young cock. God, she couldn't imagine cumming any less than a half-dozen times with that virile rod of youthful, cock flesh fucking into her... and how she wished she had him right on top of her at that moment, with his proud little blonde wife forced to stand by and watch!

"Where the hell is that goddamned Seybor with the Jarvis cunt? Max snarled, bolting from the bed to his feet and stripping away his lounging robe.

Admiringly, Maggie stared at her naked husband with his thick, hairy chest and broad shoulders. Few big men at his age of fifty kept themselves in such trim, she reflected for the millionth time, letting her eyes trail down over his powerful physique, actually appreciating the slight overhang of his belly above the menacing wagon-tongue-like cock poling out from his hair-matted loins.

Yes, she could have been happy with him alone if things had been different, if he'd chosen to do anything else rather than play politics. But he'd been both ambitious and a profligate, and she had frowned on neither characteristic. Rather, had she willingly joined forces with him, and in all truth she had never been sorry. Not only was she able to indulge to her own insatiable cravings at will, but she still could enjoy the sadistic pleasure of his ravaging cock when they both so chose, that act made more enticing by the extracurricular activities they engaged in... like the one coming up...

"You want me to ring the Home, Daddy?" she questioned, petting Kappy's noble head beside her while she watched Max walk toward their corner bar. Of course, she knew he wouldn't. Invariably, they both preferred to stimulate their drives for hours before they satisfied their lust, and she had told her chief matron ten o'clock. It was yet five minutes from that. Besides, Maggie knew old lesbian Seybor wouldn't dare fail her lest she be cut off from the scrapped young delicacies she tossed her now and then to maul and intimidate.

"No... let's have a drink or two instead," he answered, moving behind the bar. "Scotch-rocks?"

"Fine."


Sandy Jarvis slipped only the form-fitting, mini street-dress she had been given over her naked body, while the ugly-faced, heavy tripped and legged matron stood back watching in obvious lecherousness. She wouldn't need anymore, she knew, brushing her page-boy styled hair and staring into the mirror of her so-called room where two other girls lay in their beds watching her.

"You... you afraid, Sandy?" fifteen-year old Helen Davis, a runaway, asked.

"Afraid... ? Afraid of what?" Sandy replied as she manipulated the brush, the sudden thought occurring to her that there was no way they could frighten her. She had already seen and done too much in her young life...

"Shut up!" Seybor ordered. "You two should be asleep. You know the rules."

"Piss on you, Seybor," Carla Montez, an eighteen-year-old prostitute spat. Sandy smiled at her brazenness and Helen laughed outright. "Why don't you go downstairs and eat some more of Old Molly!"

"Y-You two-bit bitch!" Seybor hissed. "Wait 'till I get you!"

"You wait!" Carla spat disgustedly. "I can."

Again, Helen laughed.

"Okay, okay, let's get off the kick," Sandy suggested gaily, not at all minding the lark she was forced to attend. Her mind floated euphorically; she'd had the usual cube of sugar with its minimum dosage of LSD, but it was adequate to take her up and away. Hell, it didn't hurt to play slave to the master; he might take a sudden liking to you; besides, she hadn't had a feel or taste of male cock in six-weeks and it'd been sometime since she'd been so denied. Not that she couldn't live without it... there were other ways, but she'd rather live with it...

"Come on, come on, Jarvis," Seybor snapped. "He isn't going to be looking at your hair... just your pussy."

"Like you," Carla sneered, "oh, Seybor?"

Sandy dropped her brush and walked to the locked door, a smile uncontrollably broadening her attractive young face.

"I'll get to you, Montez!" Seybor hissed. "Don't worry, I'll get you sooner or later... then, we'll see how snide you'll be."

"I can't imagine anything more horrible than you eating me, Seybor," Carla spat, watching the infuriated woman unlock the door and shove her roommate through the opening.

"Remember, where, I can wait," Seybor hissed venomously. "You can't! Just remember that!" Then, to Sandy with a knuckle in the middle of her back: "Get going, you... and remember, it pays to be nice to Seybor... if you want to stay up on that happy little cloud."


Jean Wilson lay quietly in her young husband's arms as he slept. The immediacy of her desire had gradually dwindled, but the basic sensations still quavered in her belly and loins. God, there had to be something wrong with her! She had been almost on the brink of ultimate ecstasy... whatever that was... and suddenly it had been as if she were forsaken! Yet, she knew that Ken would never knowingly forsake her... he loved her as she loved him.

God, that they should be almost locked up like this, even forgetting the splendor of the place; they were still prisoners of a sort, and forced to do the Keeles' bidding. Had they been guilty of anything at all it would be different. They had only been in town a few hours, enroute on Ken's motorcycle to L.A. where he had intended to re-enter college while she found some sort of job to help support them. That income along with his Uncle's annuity would surely have carried them... and then, this... !

For a moment, she thought of her own parents, their closely knitted family, her brothers, cousins, aunts and uncles, the security of the farm with its vast fields of rippling grain, but prudently, she put it from her. She'd made her choice and she wasn't sorry... The almost man who slept beside her. God, how she loved him! And he wasn't to blame... Another time... perhaps, the very next time! She could only hope, she reasoned as she kissed him affectionately while he slept...


Somewhere between the Detention Home and the Keele house, Sandy Jarvis' sang-froid temporarily faltered, which was natural enough, she reasoned, having no certain conception of what was to be expected of her. At that moment, she was thankful for the effects of the acid that Seybor had given her, and with a measure of concentration she visualized the handsome Director of Correction, re-satisfying herself that the party could be quite interesting... especially with an older man of his powerful physique. A tiny ripple of excited anticipation tingled in her belly as she tried to imagine the size of him where it counted, and she smiled to herself while Seybor led her into the house and up the stairs to the closed door...

"She's tripping nice and high, Mrs. Keele... should make for a swinging session," Sandy heard Seybor rasp luridly as she, herself, stared in surprise at the presence of the scantily clad, beautiful superintendent. She'd had no idea that Mrs. Keele was going to be there... only her husband, and as her young seasoned eyes quickly swept down the flimsy negligee, enhanced nakedness of her raven-haired woman it became quite apparent to her that she intended to participate in whatever was to come.

"What's the matter, Sandy dear? You seemed astonished at seeing me," Maggie said with a seductive little smile, her dark- eyes glittering rapaciously as she closed the door and slipped her arm around the shapely red-head's slender waist, walking her slowly into the room toward the bed. "I thought after our intimate little time together yesterday that you'd be happy to see me.'

"Oh, I am... I am," Sandy replied in partial truth remembering the statuesque Superintendent's ardent lovemaking, the vivid recollection, along with her caressing hand at her waist and tummy, adding to the tingling sensations that had begun in her loins. "It's... it's just that I expected..."

Sandy paused and Maggie finished for her. "Mr. Keele... ? Is that it, Darling?"

"Well... yes..." Sandy managed, knowing the hidden wrath of the beautiful, sensuous woman holding to her affectionately and not wanting to incur it... though she was disappointed...

"So, my dear..." Maggie said, continuing to smile as she gently turned her around to face the bar where the German Shepherd, Kappy, stood proudly with ears erect nearby, and the naked, hairy chest of the smiling Max Keele was visible above and behind the small counter. "Your expectations are fulfilled, eh?"

"Hello, Baby," the big man greeted, his smile still prevalent as his flinty eyes raked lecherously over her mini dressed young body. Then, he raised a small glass to his mouth and drained it with one gulp. "Like a drink first?" he invited, wiping his mouth with the back of his big hand.

"N-No, thanks," Sandy replied, pleased, yet at the same time, frightened by the awesome sight of him; then, she felt her pulse quicken as she realized he was about to step out from behind the little bar... When he did, she gasped aloud, the sight of his massive, hardened cock sending a mixture of apprehensive chills and aroused excitement up her back. "Goddd... !" she exclaimed.

Max chuckled licentiously and gazed down at the jutting weapon with pride. "Like it, Sugar?"

"G-Godddd!" Sandy repeated as Maggie tittered lewdly beside her. "I-I've never seen anything like it... !"

Again, Max made an amused chortling sound and moved toward them, stopping not inches in front of Sandy. "Maybe you better get better acquainted with it, Sandy baby," he half-hissed, his eyes gleaming salaciously. "Let's take it in that hot little hand of yours and get the feel of things, shall we?"

There was little in the vast realm of sex that Sandy hadn't sampled in her teenaged life, but in the beginning it had been out of necessity and with unwanting bitterness; only with time and experience had she begun to know desire, as she did at that very moment, yet even as her young sensual appetite was mounting, so was her apprehension...

She had never seen anything equal to the size of the wickedly enticing shaft of hard, purple-headed flesh poling out from his powerful, hairy loins, nor the huge balls that swung between his muscular legs, and though she could imagine the delicious pleasure it could bring a woman, her own thoughts were of whether she could take it, or not! Lord, what did they expect to do to her between them... ?

"Well... ?" the big man snapped sharply, jarring her from her mesmerized thoughts. "Let's get with it, kid, before I lose patience."

Hesitantly, Sandy looked to Maggie beside her for some sort of approval and received it in an urgent glance... then, she reached out and gently curled her small palm and slender fingers as far as they would reach around the hot, heavy-veined organ, hearing the big man's grunt of lust at the contact, and sensing wilder sensations of erotic excitement charging through her own belly and dampening loins. Automatically, she began to stroke the heavy outer layer of skin back and forth to his obscene pelvic movements, fascinated as the thick foreskin slid back to reveal its moistened, velvety glans.

"Unghhh... unghhh," she heard his licentious grunts of pleasure to her soft-hand manipulation, and suddenly she was conscious of the older woman behind her and her fingers raising the back of her dress and crawling teasingly up her thighs toward her pantyless buttocks.

Knowing what was expected of her, Sandy slowly let her thighs open as she continued to stroke Max Keele's hugely pulsating cock, feeling his wife's long slender fingers exploring from the rear between her legs with feminine gentleness the flushing hair-lined lips of her pussy. She tauntingly, with the expertise of another woman, traced the already tingling little slit backward through the smooth cleft of her trembling buttocks to the tiny recessed hole of her slightly puckered anus... there to massage and prod skillfully, until she couldn't hold back the gasp of excitement that burst from her lips.

"Mmmmmm... I can see where this is going to be a beautiful party," Maggie cooed, while she continued to teasingly taunt the teenaged red-head's tiny trembling rectum, tenderly slipping a gentle finger part way into the spongy, clutching channel and raising another protesting little groan from Sandy's lips.

"Yeah," Max rasped hotly. "You are a luscious little bitch, Baby. Now, get down on your knees and put that pretty tongue and mouth to work. Let's see how well you suck a cock... and give it a good tongue-job first."

The electric-like shock of sensation that raced through Sandy at his command was not entirely excitement; a portion of it was still caused by her awe of the huge, brutal organ, but already she knew better than to hesitate and reluctantly began to lower herself off of Mrs. Keele's probing finger, realizing as she reached her knees that her dress was being lifted over her head and she was being stripped completely naked by the beautiful Superintendent.

"Christ, she is a fucking doll, isn't she! Look at those hot young tits!" Sandy heard Max exclaim above her as she came mouth- level with his thrusting cock that she still held in her small hand, the proximity of the fiery bulbous head with its slitted tip and the tiny drops of lubricating fluid seeping from it suddenly eradicating all else from her partially-drugged mind.

It wasn't the first cock she had sucked, but it was certainly the biggest, Sandy thought, moving close and flicking out her tiny tongue to, of her own volition, lick away the small white beads of moisture seeping from it, immediately tasting the male pungency and feeling new, increased desire rising in her feverish young belly and loins. Excitedly, she began to lick and swirl her tongue around the velvety head while Max Keele groaned with rapidly building excitement from above, teasing her tongue-tip into its tiny split, then raising the length of it with her hand at the massive base to stab and taunt its visibly throbbing underside. Subconsciously, her other small, girlish hand went between his thighs to cup his sperm-bloated balls tenderly, while her tongue trailed moistly down his cock's heavy under-vein to its hair-hidden base, then back up as she opened her mouth wide and slipped her soft, tongue-moistened lips over the ponderous head, taking as much as she could of his cock-flesh into the hot, saliva filled cavern of her mouth.

"Uuugghhh, Christ!" Max gasped appreciatively. "She really knows what it's about, all right!"

"I told you," Maggie said excitedly, watching with lurid, glittering eyes the luscious teen-aged red-head's obscene sucking of her husband's long, thick cock, her own need mounting and continually piqued by Kappy's whining and constantly nuzzling nose in the folds of her silken negligee where it covered her own rapidly awakening pussy. "And God, Max, this beautiful young animal... he's beside himself... along with his mistress now... Please, let's all get down on the floor?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.