Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ever since she had made the mistake of slapping Seybor, the Chief Matron's face for making perverted advances at her, Jean Wilson had paid for it. There was no task to low nor drudging in the Home that the big, ugly-faced woman didn't commit her to, until the lovely teen-aged girl was near exhaustion from overwork and lack of rest. This, on top of her general despondency over her forced separation from her young husband and both of their imprisonments on trumped-up charges, had nearly broken her and probably would have if it hadn't been for her inmate friends, Sandy Jarvis and Carla Montez.

It had been their sympathetic kindness and encouragement alone that had kept her from both mental and physical collapse, Jean knew, and finally, their secret plans of an attempted escape at the first opportunity, that had bolstered her spirit and kept her from succumbing to the evil matron's continuous, depraved proposals. God knows that lacking their moral support she would have surely given in to the horrible woman's warped desires, if only to enjoy one full night's rest without being dragged from bed in the wee hours to perform some low, menial job or another.

And then, as if these torments were not enough, her persecutor had managed to castigate her even further. Now, as she sat naked and chilled in the special confinement cells the curvaceous, honey-blonde girl could still barely comprehend the cruel and vicious punishments that had been heaped upon her, to say nothing of the sexual debasements she had been forced to endure at the hands of the Superintendent, herself, and her massive German shepherd dog. Though, when she thought of the beautiful animal, she couldn't deny the forbidden prurient sensations the vivid memory of his huge feral penis thrusting into her instigated, regardless of the absolute debasement of the abominable act. But they were short-lived little fermentations, for her immediate unwarranted and shameful situation left room for nothing but the misery at hand.

True, she'd had several drags off the marijuana cigarette which Sandy had produced from a secret little cache in her mattress, but she'd been so exhausted after twelve hours in the laundry and on the verge of a crying fit that she would've done anything to soothe her abused young body and demoralized brain.

Then, the brutal, coarse-faced woman had burst in on them, grinning her luridly vicious smirk. Flanking her had been two of her masculinish helpmates, and while they had kept both Sandy and Carla from interfering, Seybor had dragged her by the wealth of her long tresses, winding her big hand painfully in them as she proceeded to rip the nightgown from her.

Dear God, what would happen next? She had no idea, but she doubted if it could be more degrading then the vile hands of the three of them pawing over her soft, naked young body as they dragged her down the stairs to the detention cell. That deplorable memory would live with her for a long time... hands clutching and squeezing her unprotected, tender white breasts, and between her helpless, vulnerable buttocks, cruel fingers gouging at her sensitive little anus and vagina, before throwing her onto the dirty mattress of the unfurnished cell. Then, to their almost fiendish cackling laughter, the heavy lock had clicked with a heart-sinking finality and there had been nothing but a damp, chilling silence since...

How long ago had that been... ? One hour... two... maybe longer... she couldn't be certain of anything except her bleak and bitter misery, but even as she sat there on the thin, stained mattress, her knees drawn up beneath her chin with her arms hugging them in an effort to find some warmth in her own naked body, she couldn't help but pitifully wonder what ever was going to become of her. Dear God, was it possible that such medieval torment could exist and go on undetected and unpunished in this age and time... ? Yes... yes, it could, because it was actually happening to her! It was no nightmare that she would suddenly awaken from to find herself in the arms of her young husband, Ken... Oh God, she was going to lose her mind for sure if she didn't occupy it some way... or if she didn't freeze to death first... !

Subconsciously, she began to vigorously rub the smooth, satin-like flesh of her calves, her thighs, arms, belly and breasts to force her blood stream into more rapid circulation... and it was then that she heard the heavy lock of the door click again, causing her breath to catch with a frightened gasp in her throat...

"Well now, how does my little blonde bitch like her new quarters?" the Chief Matron leered down at the nakedly cringing teen-ager who had quickly balled up into her knees-beneath-chin position once more, but this tine to hide her nudity from the lecherous eyes of the big, evil-faced woman. "Do you think it was worth breaking the rules for... and with pot of all things?"

Jean didn't answer, but merely stared upward at the powerful woman who stood in a heavy bathrobe glaring licentiously down at her, a small leather bag hanging from her right hand. What was to come now? She had no idea, though she was terribly certain it would be some lewdly abasing horror that in the end, regardless of her struggles, she would be unmercifully subjected to. Oh God... oh God... why didn't someone come and help her... ?

"P-Please... don't do anything else to me... ?" Jean heard her own pathetically whimpering voice. "H-Haven't you done enough already... ?"

The woman's harsh laughter interrupted her words. "You're a stupid and stubborn little cunt, Wilson. You know that by now, don't you? You never had to go through any of this... if you'd just been nice to me. I told you that in the beginning... tit for tat. You could've enjoyed luxuries like the other girls... a joint now and then, just a few light work details to make it look good... but no, you had to be hard to get. So, where the hell are you? In confinement for using drugs until I decide to let you out. And on top of that you're going to get more time hung on your sentence once I turn in my report..."

"Oh God, no please, not that!" Jean cried, shaking her head almost wildly as the ugly-faced woman's appalling words registered. "You can't... you can't... !"

"Oh... ? And why can't I?" the Chief Matron taunted. "That's my job, bitch, punishing and rehabilitating incorrigibles the likes of you."

"Oh... damn you... damn you!" Jean uncontrollably blurted in tearful rage. "I-If you do, I'll tell everything I know about this terrible place... the way you sell drugs to the girls, and... and use us, both for your perverted desires as well as the Keeles! I-I'll tell everything, I swear it... !"

Again, the big woman's harsh, guttural laughter silenced Jean. "You poor, stupid young bitch!" she spat down at the honey- blonde teenager's nakedly cowing, white loveliness. "Don't you suppose that's already been tried by smarter chicks than you? And how far do you think they got? Aren't you intelligent enough to know that nobody's going to listen to you... that you'd only be cutting off that pert little nose to spite what could remain a pretty face? Come on, Wilson, get with it. There's nothing you can do... only make it easier on yourself... and that starts with me, girl, right here and now!"

It was the latter, meaningful part of the Chief Matron's leeringly confident words that sent the clammy chill of utter dread racing through Jean's huddled, naked young body. Abruptly, she found herself slithering backward, her white softly rounded buttocks scraping against the harsh material of the dirty mattress as she cringed back toward one corner of the tiny cell, her amber- flecked, green-eyes widening in revulsive fear. Before her, the big woman had set down her mysterious leather bag and was slowly undoing her robe, the expression on her ugly face one of blatant, lecherous lust.

Dear God! She was totally naked beneath, a powerfully built, waistless woman with heavy pendulous breasts. Instant nausea washed through Jean's young belly at the repelling sight and for one brief moment she thought she was going to faint.

"Oh... oh Lord, please... please don't... ?" the lovely young teenager whimpered, no longer trying to hide her own nakedness, but simply endeavoring to evade the older woman's obvious, evil intent as she moved awesomely toward her.

"Don't be afraid, little pussy-cat. You be nice and Seybor won't hurt you," the ugly-faced matron hissed, her heavy jaw slack and her eyes glazing with lust as finally she stood over the cowering girl, her hand extended down to her. "Come up here to me. I want to hold that luscious white body of yours right up tight to me... to feel those firm young tits against mine with your ass-cheeks in my hands... they're so full and soft and smooth looking... ! Hurry, come up here!"

"Oh... oh God, please... ?" Jean whined in repugnance at the other's lewd statements, her brain racing madly for any means of possible escape, even as she realized that there was none. "Don't make me... I'll do anything else you want... but not this... please... ?"

"Come up here you snooty little cunt!" the powerful woman snarled, clutching her hand a second time in Jean's long, blond hair and jerking her painfully to her feet. Then, before the voluptuous young girl could offer the least resistance, Seybor had her inside her imprisoning, strong arms, pressing her softly yielding curves tightly against the smothering coarseness of her own flesh. "Mmmmmm... you beautiful little bitch, you! I'm going to drive you right out of your mind... make you cum like no man ever could, you hear? And don't try to fight me if you know what's good for you, or I swear I'll destroy you and that hubby of yours completely... !"

In her entire young lifetime, and with all of the deplorable horrors that had been heaped upon her in that terrible place, Jean had never felt so obscenely degraded and hopelessly lost as she did at that moment. The older woman, with one big hand clutching at her full, naked buttocks and the other massaging and kneading one youthful, sensitive breast, crushed her thick-lipped mouth wetly down against her own tender, ripe lips, sending overwhelming waves of shameful revulsion washing through her. Unable to move in the big woman's lecherous embrace, Jean could do nothing but let her have her perverted way with her defenselessly cringing body, while tears of sordid disgrace spilled down her smooth, young cheeks.

Suddenly, she tasted-the woman's breath as she smashed her long, thick tongue wetly into her mouth while simultaneously pinching her tiny pink nipples into an unwanted, pebble-hardness. Then moving both big, hot hands down to clutch at the soft, pliant mounds of her trembling white buttocks, she ground her thick, hair-covered pelvis obscenely against the little bowl of Jean's belly. At the same time, the woman's heavy thigh forced its way between the cringing young blonde to salaciously pressure and massage with lewd, undulating movements the sensitively tender young vaginal lips and inner pink flesh of her soft, curl- sheltered young loins.

"Oh... oh dear God!" Jean gasped nauseously, breaking their kiss with a twist of her head when she felt the woman's hot, rough hands spreading the rounded ovals of her naked white buttocks apart to run a thick finger down through its smooth, hairless crevice, then probe lasciviously at her tightly clenched little anus. "Please... please... oh don't!" she begged futilly to the other's heedless, panting abuses, the urge to scream out nearly overwhelming her.

Yet, at the same time, the uselessness of the effort vaguely registered in Jean's frantic, shame-filled brain. There was no one to help her... nothing she could do only submit to the depraved woman's perverted assault... try to shut her mind from the despicable things she was doing to her. There was no other way but to give herself and hope to God that it would end soon... that she would satisfy her warped lust... and perhaps then, even have a little mercy on her...

"You like that don't you pussy-cat!" Seybor rasped, mistaking Jean's sudden loss of tenseness against her as a sign of arousal. "... Like your big mama's finger playing with your tight little asshole?" The big woman began to pant more intensely then, convinced that she had begun to reach the voluptuous young teenager she held in their lewdly naked embrace. "Well, you haven't seen anything yet, honey! I told you I was going to make you cum like no man ever could, and now I'm going to prove it!"

The powerful woman let free of Jean suddenly and dropped to her knees in front of the girl. Without a word and almost before the lovely blonde teenager knew was happening, the Chief Matron took hold of her white, smoothly arched hips and turned her around. "Now, bend over, pussy-cat! Spread those luscious, soft thighs and bend way over, then reach back and pull these delicious ass-cheeks open! Hurry!"

Shocked at the utter perversity of her suggestion, Jean could only stand there, gaping back over her shoulder at the naked hulk of a woman who knelt behind her, the sight of her heavy, sagging breasts in themselves enough to cause her young stomach to turn over.

"Oh please... my God, stop... I can't... !" Jean wailed pathetically.

She was unprepared for the vicious slap across the sensitive white mound of her right buttock that the angered woman stingingly administered. "Do it, you little bitch! Do as I say before I slap you silly! Do it!"

Too filled with fear not to obey, Jean bent forward, but hesitated to comply with Seybor's lewd command to reach back and spread open her buttocks.

"Put your legs apart... further... further!" the matron raspingly ordered. "Damn it, bend over further!"

Jean did, until her lushly rounded young buttocks were obscenely presented to the mercy of the big woman, all sense of resistance suddenly draining from her. She knew now that she would eventually be forced to give in the end, anyway. There was nothing left but horrible humiliating submission to the depraved female's warped desires. Oh, dear God... !

Kneeling behind her, Seybor gaped lustfully at the full white ovals of smooth, silken flesh offered up in slave-like servitude before her. Damn, she had never seen anything more sensuously intoxicating in her life. Hot waves of lecherous passion raced through her thick loins and belly, the urge to thrust her tongue into the deep, narrow crevice and lick her way down to the thin ribbon of revealed pink flesh between her golden, hair-fringed cunt lips nearly over-whelming... but no, not yet! She'd waited too long to get the little bitch this way, helpless and bent like a lowly serf before her. Now, she had to extract the most from it!

She held herself in restraint, anticipating the delicious moment when she would lean forward and plunge her tongue into the satiny canyon the rounded white moons formed. And what a proud young ass it was, swaying defeatedly before her. She would break her completely, the arrogant little cunt... would have her squirming and begging before this night was out.

Hungrily, she lay her hot, sweaty hands on the smoothly ovaled spheres, cupping their yielding, resilient flesh as they cringed to her touch, then moved them slowly outward caressingly over the soft, silken-skinned curves of her young hips and downward along Jean's tapering outer thigh to her shapely calves. Slowly, tauntingly, to the throbbing beat of her own lecherous heart, the big woman brushed her coarse hands upward along the smooth backs of her trembling legs, her thumbs tracing their velvety inner-flesh up and up, until once more she cupped the full, supple mounds, her thumbs inserted in the sensitive, hairless crevice of Jean's helplessly exposed buttocks.

A moan of unbridled shame escaped the lovely, long-haired teenager when she felt the quivering, white cheeks being lewdly spread open, the matron, kneeling behind her, reveling sadistically in the naked girl's obscene, debasing position. Desperately, her buttocks tried to clench together against the ever increasing pressure Seybor was exerting with her thumbs, until the obvious uselessness of her efforts caused Jean to relax them bit by bit. The ugly woman's face was on a level with the thin pink folds of her young vaginal flesh, and as she watched with gleaming eyes, they slowly parted beneath the thumbs. She could see the slight film of moisture forming and glistening on the soft inner-flesh of the girl's fully rounded thighs as she pressed the lush ovaled cheeks farther and farther apart.

She leaned her eager face forward then, until it was inches from the silken curls of Jean's blonde, pubic-hair, sprinkled over the pouting fleshy lips of her tight young pussy, and the odor was one of intoxicating sweetness drifting invitingly to her flaring nostrils. Seybor swallowed deeply while her thumbs continued to pressure outward until the lovely teenager's lust-inciting young cunt flowered open to her frozen gaze... until suddenly, it was completely open and the velvety, raw inner flesh came into tantalizing view. Hungrily, the big woman feasted on its pink smoothness and the droplets of moisture from her secretions that had seeped out to glisten wetly on the smooth inner flesh of her thighs.

The lecherous Chief Matron breathed hard? then blew tormentingly into the obscenely bent girl's thumb-spread cunt, causing a shudder to ripple over the soft young curves of her naked body with its unexpected sensation.

"Oh... ooohhhh!" Jean whimpered in confused shame, twisting her neck to look back at the perverted, naked Seybor kneeling up behind her, clutching at her widespread buttocks, the heat of her rapid breathing sensitively brushing against her moistly exposed genital flesh. The young girl's own breath caught in her throat as she sensed the woman's face move closer into her defenseless loins, then felt the full length of her long hot tongue slip wetly up into her helplessly cringing vaginal channel.

Her soft, voluptuous young body recoiled reflexively with a convulsive jerk, a loud groan bursting from her chest as she tried to squirm her buttocks free of the debasing outrage the Chief Matron was committing on her unprotected, vulnerable young pussy. Her stomach lurched and churned in rapidly mounting confusion and she moaned loathingly, while the kneeling woman's fire-hot tongue slithered wetly in and out of her slavishly upturned cunt in a wild, animal-like frenzy.

"Ooohhhhh... oonhhhhh... don't... please... stop it, stop it!" Jean groaningly begged in her abased degradation, her head beginning to toss back and forth in humiliation at the older woman's salacious teasing back between her widespread thighs and buttocks. Oh God... it wasn't happening... couldn't be! It was too despicable... a fiendish nightmare, she tried to reason as the long, thick tongue raced in liquid-like torrent up into her unwanting, yet rapidly dilating young cunt.

"Ooahhh... oohhhh, my God! You... you filthy an-animal!" Jean stammeringly cried in her mortification, while at the same time, unwanted tingling spasms of lewd delight were bursting into being inside her youthful loins and belly from the demented licking of her awakened, moist pussy,

She sensed Seybor's rough hands smoothing in a greedy caress once more over the soft white skin of her lips and along her slender waist and rib-cage, then beneath to clutch and knead the swelling firm flesh of her hanging, hardened-nippled young breasts. She cupped and tormented them almost brutally, while her mouth and tongue sucked and thrust into the widespread crevice of her moistly aroused vagina with wet, obscenely echoing lapping sounds that filled the room.

Oh God... oh God help me, the lovely blonde teenager prayed inwardly. The horrible female's depraved ministrations were too much... too much! Frantically, her brain struggled for control against the maddening sucking and licking of the wet, intensively incited crevice between her open legs, fighting desperately to keep her wits from melting into the hot, liquid ravishment that was creeping slowly, but surely, over her, telegraphing unbelievable, bliss-filled sensations in mind-shattering excitement through every vein, muscle and cord of her quivering white flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.