Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jack Heath lay exhaustedly still, but not really at peace with himself: satiated from a sexual standpoint, at least temporarily, but unable to rid his brain of little jaundiced thoughts concerning his wife, Carol, and Max Keele. They had immediately crept back into his think-tank moments after he'd emptied his loins into Keele's own beautifully naked wife lying on the sofa beside him. It wasn't fair, he knew... a real lousy double-standard approach, but damn it, he couldn't help it. This arrangement wasn't the same as the capital"gang" swaps; there was a motive here... a task to be accomplished, and there was little doubt now but what that was going to work out... though at what cost?

He forced those thoughts to the back of his mind; he couldn't afford to let the curvaceous, dark-haired older woman beside him detect his secret feelings. It could blow the whole scene. Anyway, he couldn't remember an orgasm that had rattled him as much in weeks. Maggie Keele... she was a deliciously wanton fuck all right. He looked over at her relaxed, striking face and she smiled warmly at him, the lecherous little sparks still gleaming in her dark onyx eyes.

"Christ, I was whipped the moment I screwed into you," he said apologetically. "You're too much... too frigging much, Mrs. Keele... I hang my head in shame."

"Maggie, darling... remember, no formalities?" she said, springing up from the sofa to her feet.

"Sorry... sorry a second time."

"No reason for the first, lover. You were beautiful! I came too."

"I thought you did."

"I did! Honest!" she said, and he gazed up at her from his kingly position on the sofa.

Christ, what tits! As firmly erect and big as Carol's, and she had to be twice his voluptuous young wife's age! Spectacular... colossal! Maybe he'd fuck them! Bury his thick hard cock between them... imagine that? Thrusting his swollen length of hot prick between her fantastic breasts... and when he cam she'd take it in her mouth and suck it dry! Shit... he was working himself right back up again...

"I think we both need a drink, darling," she called from behind the bar and he watched her concoct them.

She came toward him carrying two glasses in one hand and the absinthe bottle in the other. She set the bottle on the stand beside her, then passed him a glass.

He'd watched her marvelous, full-thrusting white tits jiggle and sway all the way across the room, along with the graceful roll of her smoothly arched hips and long shapely legs. Christ, she was something else, all right. She sat down on the sofa and he reached over to lay his hand on her soft, satin-skinned thigh while she covered it with her own slender one.

"I meant what I said about you belonging to me, Jack Heath... and I intend that you'll be a powerful man in this state... a power that we'll share together," she said meaningfully, her long- lashed eyes searching his face carefully. "But that's going to entail some doing... some conniving... and we'll get to all of that after tomorrow night."

Jack said nothing, only stared at her, his brain trying to register and decipher the meaning of her words. Maybe he was flipping, but it sounded very much to him as if this voluptuously naked woman, whom he had just fucked, was talking in terms of a massive double-cross... and that her powerful husband, big Max Keele, was the intended victim. A cold, cramp-like tension suddenly gripped at his gut, and he remembered his first impression of what a vicious enemy she would make...

"Tomorrow night will be your first meeting with the Spaxtons... right here in this very room, darling, and you'll see how mighty our little group is... and what it would mean to control them... you and I," she said in a half-whisper. Then, he felt her small hand moving along his thigh and slipping beneath his testicles, cradling them in her hand as if she were weighing them.

Jack sensed his flaccid cock give its first lurch as she lay down beside him, her one hand continuing to tenderly fondle and caress his revitalizing balls between his spread thighs.

"I-I don't think I quite get the picture, baby," he managed, sensing the heat from the soft palm of her massaging little hand spreading upward through his loins pleasantly and he gulped from his drink.

"You will... when it's time, lover," she assured him. "But first... just how much does your luscious Carol mean to you?"

Jack threw a sharp look at her. She was probing toward something... something that he felt certain he wasn't going to like... but he'd gone this far... they both had... and it was all the way now.

"She's my wife, doll... if that's an answer."

Maggie laughed softly. "It isn't," she replied, her soft, warm hand moving slowly up to gently grasp his re-hardening cock and begin to possessively stroke it. "Max Keele is my husband, too, but we've been married long enough for that to no longer matter. With you, lover... you're jealous, seeing green... lynx-eyed, right at this very minute..."

"Why the hell should you say that?" he snapped angrily, irate that she had so easily penetrated his facade. "I'm here with you, aren't I... ?"

"Yes, darling, and Max is with your lovely wife... undoubtedly fucking or sucking her within an inch of her life... a compulsory must for every Spaxton. Now, how does that thought set with you, lover?"

For a moment, he had all he could do restrain himself. Her words seared into him like a white-hot cauterizing iron, but he fought it, steeling himself. Hell, they both knew why they were there... he had to trust her... and he knew her well enough to have learned all of her inhibitions. Sure, she'd go the legitimate swap route, but she had her limitations, and who should know that better than he. Hadn't every husband of the capitol gang complained to him because she wouldn't let herself go... no sixty-nine, nothing but just the straight lay... ?

Suddenly, he felt Maggie's soft hand unleashing his now half- hardened cock as she got to her feet once more. Surprised, he watched her cross the room in all of her quivering, curved nakedness to the TV set, then turn to face him.

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words, Jack honey, and to prove it, I'm going to show you one," she said, her eyes sparkling licentiously as she smiled at him. "Brace yourself, lover. This may come as one hell of a shock to you..."

With that, she clicked the selector, the large screen immediately reflecting a scene that caused his eyes to bug, while his jaw fell loosely open and something knotted and twisted inside him just before his jealous rage began to boil deep in his entrails. Christ, it was them, Carol and Max... and God almighty, they were sucking each others cock and cunt like a couple of fucking animals... !


Max Keele was well aware that the luscious, naked young bitch writhing and straining beneath him was going to cum! Every muscle and cord, each squirming movement and response of her perspiring, voluptuously impassioned body telegraphed the event to his lecherous brain. Christ, what a delectable gem-in-the-raw, and how he intended to polish this gem! The way she was sucking his throbbing hard cock while he tongued and bit at the hot, quivering flesh of her salaciously grinding cunt was enough to make him blow his mind. Fuck, she was going to cum all right... and again and again and again, so that she'd never forget... !

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.