Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Carol Heath reasoned that she was hardly in need of any sort of stimulant; she had thought of little else but the inciting arrangement of their "dinner," party since the passion-arousing episode with Max Keele the day before. Nonetheless, she had drunk three of his absinthe concoctions while watching the lewdly erotic performance of the two naked girls on the TV screen. Though she had never thought of herself as having the slightest lesbian tendencies, she couldn't deny the added sensual arousal their touching and fondling of each other's naked young bodies caused within her.

She hadn't questioned the big, handsome man's obvious motives when he'd led her from the rumpus room away from Jack and Maggie to the privacy of a large, exquisitely furnished bedroom; it was, in fact, what she had been ardently waiting for. The huge ovaled bed immediately caught her eye, and everywhere she looked she saw it reflected in the solid mirrored walls. Of course, there was a plush little bar and another TV screen placed conveniently above the bed where one, or several, could lie and watch the live sensuous antics of the unsuspecting young inmates in the adjacent Girl's Detention Home.

It had been some minutes before she had concluded the source of their lustfully inspiring entertainment, and even though the voyeuristic invasion of the unaware girls' privacy somewhat angered her, she couldn't keep her eyes off the licentious scene. To that point, her middle-aged boss had done little more than fondle her tingling breasts and kissed her once as they walked down the hallway, which had surprised her as much as it spurred her anticipation. She only hoped that Jack hadn't detected the lusty excitement she had been very carefully trying to hide from him. But God, she couldn't help it. It was simply a matter of some weird chemistry; Max Keele did something for her that she just couldn't ignore...

"Well, are you going to come have a drink, or are you just going to stand there and watch those little bitches eat each other's pussy?" Max's deep voice reached her from where he stood behind the small bar. When she turned, facing him, he was smiling handsomely and leaning on the bar, holding a drink in one hand and watching her. She sensed a warm little shiver ripple over her smooth white flesh beneath her mini-dress at his casual use of lewd phraseology. Blushing lightly, she moved toward the bar.

"I-I'll have to admit, it's not a scene that I've witnessed before," she said, her voice a bit unsteady.

He pressed a new drink into her hand. "You mean, you've never played the girlie games... not even when you were a kid?"

He was still smiling that immorally lecherous expression that wildly turned her on inside, even as it suddenly caused her to experience new little apprehensive twinges, a sadistic gleam she had not before noticed abruptly becoming apparent in his steel- gray eyes. She swallowed tightly and shook her head in the negative.

"No... I never have," she truthfully replied, then stretched the point. "And I doubt very much if I ever could."

Max Keele chuckled almost obscenely. He drank from his glass while she sipped at hers. Then, he said: "Now that's too bad, baby... because moving up in the world... getting into the right circles which, as I understand it, is what you and Jack want, is going to require some cunt licking... along with a variety of other erotic delicacies too numerous to mention. That's why we're talking and not fucking at the moment. I always prefer to get the hang-ups out of the way right in the beginning."

Carol felt her cheeks flushing a deeper red. God, as much as sex and swapping wasn't a new game to her, nor the use of the naughty four-letter epithets when she was engaged in bed, his coarse and sordid spewing of them as he frankly informed what was to be expected of her added to the anxiety she had begun to feel. Had she bit off more than she could chew? Had Jack? Was their ambitious greed for success at any cost going to destroy them in the end? God... swapping around was one thing... but perversions with another woman? To... to take a man's penis in her mouth could be wonderful... but another woman's vagina... ? Oh God, she didn't know... she didn't... but she had to go on... had to! There was too much at stake now... and Jack was out there with this man's wife, undoubtedly wrapped tightly between her long smooth legs by now...

"You look as if you might be having a few misgivings, Carol baby," the big man said, his smile intact while his searching eyes narrowed satyrically. "Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

He couldn't be certain what was running through the clever brain of the vivacious doll standing before him, Max Keele reasoned, but in order to extract the ultimate from his lustful games as well as test proposed Spaxton members, he had to mercilessly probe, to learn the nature of their inevitable little hang-ups and play on them. There was no question in his mind but what he was going to feast on the nectar of this delicious young bitch's cunt before many more minutes passed, even should she suddenly change her mind and decide not to go through with it, that the price was too high. In fact, forcing them, raping them, was often more sexually stimulating for him that having them flop down on their backs and willingly spread their goddamned legs...

"I-I don't know, now... honest Max..." she finally answered his question. "Honest... you've suddenly confused me... frightened me, I guess. I-I wanted to... very badly... but now... I just don't know. You... you don't make it very easy... or inviting for a girl, talking the way you do, throwing it all at her so coarsely... as if she were just a common prostitute off the streets..."

The big Director chuckled his vulgar little laugh. Then, he said: "Look baby, to me most cunts are whores. It's what makes them tick that classifies them. Some are just fuck happy; others operate on some vindictive theory that only head-shrinkers can analyze, and then there's your type, the greedy bitches, but in the end you all use your hot little pussies to get what you want. So let's get at it, honey. My cock's getting harder than a fence post just thinking almost filling that pretty, little belly of yours."

Carol could only stare at him in shocked awe. His absolute vile and chilling vulgarity was not only turning her off as might a drenching in ice-cold water, but his degrading classification and opinion of her instigated an immediate revulsion that she wasn't certain but what she felt more for herself than for him. Good God, there was no longer any doubt in her mind; she just couldn't give herself to this man now for any price! What had she been thinking of? He was nothing but an obscene animal, and whatever it was that he had mesmerized her with, the spell was broken! She had to get out of there, away from him... find Jack and leave this terrible house! They would go back to the capital... wipe this deplorable memory from their minds... there had to be another way... !

She had backed several feet away from him, her lovely eyes gaping in wide disbelief, causing a lustful sensation of sadistic pleasure to race through his churning groin and belly. He moved around the little bar, setting down his glass and slowly walked toward her.

"What's wrong, baby? Did I suddenly prick your balloon?" Max taunted, his lecherous grin growing more evil with the passing seconds. "Or maybe you think you're going to pull the cock-tease act on me again, eh?" He laughed as he closed in on her retreating form, watching with sadistic delight her opened mouth and awe-stricken eyes as she continued to shake her head. "I hope so, because I love to force my bitches to suck my cock... and baby, that's just what you're going to do!"

Carol couldn't speak. She stared at him in ever-growing, wild-eyed detestation, completely shocked by his vilely depraved transformation, both shame and fear taking precedent over all else. My God, was it possible that she'd been so blind as not to see the sadistic animal that he was... or hadn't she wanted to? Yes... yes, that was it! The lechery she had read from the beginning in his cruel eyes had fascinated her... had set an unprecedented masochistic desire alive within her! But she had associated that lechery with a warm and virile, masculine gentleness... never these obscene sadistic words he had suddenly unleashed upon her! Automatically, she continued to retreat from his approach, shaking her head... forgetting that only the bed lay strategically behind...

She watched his wet tongue dart out to lick at his twisted, dry lips as he moved ever closer. In unbelievable building fear, her eyes screamed her mounting fright, while her brain raced in a new wild chaos as she backed unknowingly closer to the bed, her head shaking negatively, causing her long copperish hair to brush about her shoulders in mild frenzy. At last, a word formed on her lush, parted lips and she blurted it out.

"N-No... ! No! Never! I-I can't... I was wrong! Y-You're not the man I thought!"

"Tough, baby... tough," he hissed. "We all make mistakes... and you made one with a promise that you're going to keep, bitch... because this night you're going to suck and fuck, and there isn't one goddamned single thing you can say or do to get out of it. You're trapped, little girl... helplessly trapped!"

Carol let out a short cry of surprise then, the edge of the bed catching her behind the knees and she fell backward, her long, slimly tapered legs spreading apart as she lost her balance, the delectable sight of the sheer nylon strip of her black panties snug against the puffy little mound of flesh between her white full thighs sending a licentious charge of lust jolting through him. Quickly, he forced his knees between her shapely scissored legs, clutching at them so that she could not slither or roll away from him, and then with one hand he reached up under her tiny skirt, catching his hand in the wispy waistband of the bikini-like panties, ripping them away as if they were tissue paper.

"Oh... oh my God... stop... no!" she gasped in half-anger as well as shamed fright. But the big man merely laughed, while simultaneously he pulled her to an awkward upright position on the bed and forcefully stripped her dress over her head to toss to one side as he pressed her back down on the satin coverlet once more.

"Now what did you think of that little maneuver, baby?" he rasped down at her, his evilly lecherous eyes raking hungrily over the soft white nakedness of the voluptuous young curves cringing beneath him.

Carol let out a choking gasp as she inadequately tried to cover the full thrusting mounds of her quivering breasts, forgetting that her vulnerable naked loins were completely exposed to him. Tears abruptly filled her eyes and she tossed her head wildly in her mixture of fear, anger, and shame, realizing the hopelessly entrapped position she was in.

"Oh God... damn you! Stop it! Stop this minute!" she cried, futilely attempting to squirm from beneath him. "You can't! Oh, please!"

"Beg me, you conniving little cunt!" the big man rasped. "Not that it'll make one fucking bit of difference. I'm going to take you every way I can think of, damn your luscious young ass! I'm going to bury my cock up to my balls in that tight little pussy-hole of yours if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Carol froze beneath him. Her mouth fell loosely open, her eyes glazing behind the blur of her tears as the now deplorable filth he spat caused a wave of loathing degradation to surge through her. And then, she felt his big, hot hand with unbelievable tenderness sliding along the smooth white flesh of her satiny inner thigh. She involuntarily trembled beneath its touch as it moved ever upward toward her reddish-gold fringed loins where it brushed tantalizingly and pressed skillfully against the fleshy, hair-lined lips of her sensitive vagina, causing an uncontrollable little moan to escape her.

"Oh no, please... let me go! I don't want you to, don't you see? I-I was wrong!" she whimpered vainly, unable to comprehend the wild sensations that were suddenly racing through her soft quivering belly and rapidly moistening pussy.

Max Keele ignored her protests, hardly hearing her, while with his free hand he brushed her small ones away from her full white breasts, his breath catching lecherously in his throat at the sight of the rounded mounds of soft, resilient flesh standing proud and firmly erect, their small pinkish nipples hardening from the unwanted lewd manipulations of his big, warmly perspiring hand between her spread, trembling thighs.

"There now, baby... that's better," he hissed, bending down for a closer look at the thin ribbon of glistening pink flesh running the length of her exposed loins, separating the flushed, hair-lined lips of her cunt and joining the ovaled, satin-like spheres of her lush buttocks pressed tightly to the bed. He sucked in his breath at the lust-inciting spectacle, her little whimpers of shame-filled degradation falling on lecherously deafened ears. Christ, he'd fucked and raped many of these luscious young bitches, but none more tender or desirable than this. The thought of involuntary moans of sensuous pleasure tumbling from those ripe, petulant lips as he knew they would once the absinthe really began to take effect, had taunted his long, thick cock into a stone-like hardness. He could feel the blood pounding almost painfully into its expanded, bulbous head and the thick, wet drops of seminal fluid already seeping from the sensitive glans at its tip, smearing hotly against his thigh.

Goddamn the greedy little cunt, she was only beginning to learn the cost of a Spaxton bid, and before this night was over she'd either be one of them or a prime candidate for a first-class whorehouse, and that thought by itself was enough to cause his pants-imprisoned cock to begin a rhythmically throbbing ache... until he was forced to open his fly to relieve the pressure. Then, using his thumbs pressed to either side of her pouting hair- shadowed vaginal lips, he teasingly spread the vertical crevice until its moist pinkness flowered open to him, and he panted lustfully at its sparkling, jewel-like delicacy. He felt her warn, soft inner thighs quiver uncontrollably against the backs of his hot, brushing hands, and heard her breath hitch deep down in her throat, followed by a choking moan.

The maze of mixed emotions that had swept through Carol became even more confusing as she suddenly realized that his debasing teasing of her naked vagina was causing incredulously stimulating sensations to tingle hotly through her obscenely positioned body. She moaned helplessly, caught up in the unbelievable wave of rapidly mounting sensual desire washing through her. Tiny electric-like shocks of intensive arousal began to ripple along the satiny white flesh of her thighs, and again she squirmed her full, rounded buttocks down into the softness of the bed, her moans dissolving into rekindled whimpers of unwanted passion as his lewdly provoking fingers taunted the ever- moistening crevice of her defenselessly splayed open cunt.

Oh God... what's happening to me? I don't want him to... I don't... but I can't help myself! Oh damn him... goddamn him! I despise it... no, I love it! Oohhhh... oooohhhh... he's going to lick me there... he... !

Expertly, Max Keele leaned closer into the widespread "V" of her naked white loins, and with the tip of his thick, wet tongue sliced hotly through the softly fringing curls enshrining her tiny, erect clitoris. Then, grinning triumphantly between her open pussy lips, he felt the erotic shock of his hot moist contact surge convulsively through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.