Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Had it not been for the virile presence of the rather gaunt, good-looking Jack Heath, Maggie Keele felt certain that his voluptuous young strawberry blonde wife could fulfill her libidinous cravings to no end. She was a vivacious beauty, the raven-haired woman appraised, but there would be opportunities later to get at her. Tonight, she felt very much in need of a virile man's body, and what made it more enticing was that her chosen partner was obviously as eager as was she. All through cocktails and dinner his keen, discerning eyes had warmly played with her own, the expressive smile on his handsomely chiseled face assuring her that she was not going to be sorry. But then, she never was, any more than was her equally lecherous husband who was pouring the absinthe behind their luxurious rumpus room bar, while Carol Heath in her provocative mini thing stood on the opposite side watching him.

"Carol has very beautiful legs," Maggie huskily commented to the girl's young husband seated close beside her on one of the many sofas appointing the vast playroom. Gently, she lay her soft, slender hand on his upper thigh, feeling him tense as she began tiny little suggestive strokes.

His large, bony hand quickly moved to cover hers with a meaningful little squeeze. "And so do you, Mrs. Keele..."

"Maggie... remember?" she smiled over at him, reminding him of their four-way mutual accord to immediately drop formalities. "What was it Max said... ? He couldn't imagine anything worse than going to bed with a woman he had to call Mrs... ?"

Jack Heath made a tight little chuckle. He had yet to find himself at ease with the open callousness of their arrangement; in fact, he still wasn't quite sure how Carol had inveigled into it so easily the night before... and then he remembered their wild lovemaking session and reasoned that she probably could have sold him the Brooklyn Bridge had she wanted to. He'd never seen her so damned wanton... nor with her determined, stubborn mind so set on anything as this dinner... dinner, hell... swap party was the only proper tag for this arrangement. And not that they hadn't enjoyed the game many, many times before with the gang in the capitol, but there was something about the blatant lecherous attitudes of these two older, fascinatingly arousing people that wouldn't allow him to loosen up. Even so, he knew he was going to go through with it... had to, really, for this was what both Carol and he had been plotting toward... only he wished to hell he could shake off the damned jealous sensation plaguing him...

The severely beautiful woman beside him said some trivial thing then while she continued to suggestively stroke his upper thigh with her warm little hand beneath his own, and he verbally answered her in kind, though his eyes were fastened on his lovely long-haired wife who was staring upward into the rugged, handsome face of the almost lewdly smiling Max Keele. They were crossing the room toward them, Carol carrying a small try of milky, yellowish appearing drinks, while the big man made no efforts toward secrecy as he walked with his arm around her, his huge hand openly cupping and massaging her firm, braless young breast.

"The real stuff, Jack," Max Keele said as Carol held the tray for them to take their glasses. "Made from the wormwood, and damned hard to come by, I might add."

"But Daddy has all the proper connections, don't you, darling?" Maggie put in, immediately drinking half of hers, her little smile suggesting a certain discontent that gave Jack an unpleasant feeling. Christ, she was a provocative creature, and he knew damned well he was going to blow his mind fucking her, but it occurred to him that she would make a vicious enemy. This, on top of the unrestrainable wave of jealousy gnawing at his guts at the sight of their mutual boss openly fondling his wife's erect young breast, caused him to tip up his glass and nearly drain the licorice-tasting contents. Christ, the least he could do was wait until they were all enjoying a little privacy... the lecherous bastard!...

"And now, how about a little stimulating entertainment," the luridly grinning Director offered, leading Carol to a separate sofa so that all were in plain view of each other. Then, the big man walked to a large TV set and switched it on. Carol looked over at her husband and winked, a little smile of sensuous anticipation unhideable on her lovely face, as if she were pleased that everything was going according to plan.

Jesus Christ, for two cents he'd call the whole trigging thing off and storm out of there dragging her by that goddamned beautiful hair of hers!

Abruptly, his angered thought-train was uncoupled by the picture covering the large screen, but before anyone had a chance to dwell on it, Max switched channels several times, each scene showing young girls in uniform, or different stages of undress, voices and clatter coming distinctly through the sound system. It was a long moment before Jack realized that what he was viewing was not a film, but quite live and by some of the candid language the girls were using, definitely unsuspected. Christ, it was the girl's detention home not five hundred yards away! Keele must have hidden cameras strategically placed there and a closed circuit TV! The lecherous son-of-a... !

Again, Jack's thoughts were interrupted as the big Director finally settled on the first channel once more, the screen clearly etched with the erotic naked figures of two young inmates under a shower, enjoying the pleasure of soaping one another's curvaceously exposed bodies, each taking her turn as slave to the other.

"Well, it seems that we're going to witness something unique in the art of masturbation, darling," Maggie leaned close and whispered, her dark onyx eyes sparkling excitedly.

Jack felt her warm, eager hand inching closer to his cock which was rapidly stiffening inside his pants from both her lewd little caresses and the lust-stimulating performance unfolding on the screen. He watched in an almost mesmerized fascination, hardly aware that Maggie had taken his arm and slipped it around her, and totally unconscious of the fact that Max Keele had grasped Carol by the hand to lead off somewhere.

Christ, he could almost feel the softly stroking, sudsy hands of the voluptuous, naked redhead as she sensuously bathed the taller, dark-haired young beauty's smooth whitely glistening contours, teasingly massaging the girl's upthrusting young breasts until the tiny, wine-red nipples were as hard as ripe berries. Then, she moved in closer until their youthful bodies were pressed tightly to one another, their hash breasts flattening against their chests, and as they kissed open-mouthed, the redhead smoothed her small, foam covered hands down the other's ribs and slender waist, over the sweeping arch of her hips to tenderly stroke the dark-haired girl's nakedly accepting buttocks.

"Damn!" Jack gasped out as he watched the smaller girl lewdly spread apart the twin ovaled mounds to gently slip a probing finger between and erotically stroke the girl's tight little anus.

"Yes, darling... I know what you mean," Maggie whispered hotly, her own lesbianistic drives lustfully aroused by the two she recognized as Sandy Jarvis, sixteen, and Carla Montez, an eighteen year old prostitute. Well had she enjoyed both of the young bitches' delightful tendencies, as had her lecherous husband time and again, but this night she was more concerned with the attributes of the handsome young male beside her. She had watched Max quietly lead his lovely young wife from the room to their luxurious bedroom for the first round, as planned... and now, it was her move. "And I'm getting just a little bit jealous of the way you're ogling them... with me sitting right here beside you just waiting..."

Though he hardly heard her words, Jack responded with a grunt of sensation when he felt Maggie's small hand gently grasp, then begin to outline the long, thick length of his hardened cock in his pants. Again, he cursed lightly under his breath, then drew the beautiful older woman to him, kissing her hotly as his eager, aroused hands smoothed over the perfect, high-set mounds of her full, braless breasts and she continued to stroke his throbbing length of blood-engorged penile flesh with a sensuous knowing touch.

Out of the corner of his eye, while their moistly heated tongues locked in oral embrace, Jack saw the redheaded, naked young girl drop to her knees before the taller beauty, and while the latter spread her lovely long legs and ground her pelvis obscenely forward, the other in her kneeling position gently pressed open with her thumbs the youthful brunette's curl-fringed cunt lips to expose its glistening, pink inner flesh. Abruptly, the lewdly kneeling red-head nuzzled her face into the salaciously open softness between her thighs, her tiny pink tongue extended to slither and lash hotly in the other's velvety, wet cuntal crevice.

Maggie beautiful head blocked his view at that point as she squirmed around on top of the young blonde's husband where they sat, her lush mouth still glued to his, her working hand continuing to stroke and massage his hardened pulsating cock with wanton hunger. Christ, her lips and intoxicating breath were like the absinthe he'd drunk... rare vintage. Her long-lashed, onyx eyes opened to look hungrily at him, and he swept his exploring hand over her firmly erect, satin-smooth breast. She had squirmed around until she was partially lying across his lap and he didn't need a program to know that she didn't have a damned thing on beneath the short black cocktail dress she wore. She half-raised her legs at the knees, then, revealing the enticing sight of her full white thighs... and a ravenish wisp of soft, silken cunt hair! He swallowed tightly, all other thoughts suddenly obliterated from his mind, only the pink oval of her mouth and tongue between her beautifully even white teeth were real as he raised his head to break their kiss... and then he was kissing her again and again... kissing her hungrily while his hand fondled and kneaded the resilient white flesh of her full, warm breasts inside her dress...

"Squeeze them, Jack darling!" Maggie whispered huskily. "Squeeze them tight... I love to have my tits squeezed and bit! Do... do you like to bite a girl's titties, lover?"

Jack couldn't answer her... could not even speak! He tried but nothing came! Christ, he'd never known a woman quite like her. She had to be at least a dozen years older than he, and there was something mind-bending in that thought alone... fucking a woman that much older than himself. Yet, it gave him a hellishly inadequate feeling, too; she'd probably forgotten more about the art of sex than he would ever learn, and he couldn't afford to blow this scene. Damn, the sound and feel of her voice, the hot fragrance of her nectarous breath along with the meaning of her lust-inciting question, set his cock into a pounding hardness that left him half-panting.

The lascivious warm tits she spoke of were unbelievable... so goddamned erect and full, with waxen-like, hardened cherry- nipples capping the ivory, spherical flesh, hard like smooth marbles, and she began to squirm on top of him, her nearly naked, yielding buttocks writhing down onto his swollen length of pulsating cock-flesh.

"Damn, let's get these clothes off!" he choked out hoarsely.

"Mmmmm, yes... Let's get beautifully naked, darling," she sensually whispered, continuing to undulate her full, rounded twin mounds in tiny lewd circles down against his still growing cock. "It feels so hard and big pressed against my ass. Oh God, I want to see it and hold it, lover... to kiss and suck it..."

"Jesus Christ!" Jack gasped, as suddenly she was up off of him and pulling him to his feet before she backed away and with tantalizing slowness, raised the black dress over her head, completely revealing her breathtaking, white voluptuousness; then, as he stood there, she folded down onto the sofa into a spread- eagle position to smile wantonly up at him.

"Undress for me, darling!" she whispered in her hot, smoky voice. "I want to watch you!"

He gaped down at her naked statuesque loveliness, his lust- fired eyes playing greedily over her deliciously sculptured contours, ripples of incredulous, seething desire charging through him. Christ, he couldn't remember when a female had so set him off. He drank in the staggering beauty of her naked body, watching her writhing sensuously as she lay stretched out in lewd anticipation before him. He'd already discovered the enchantment of her magnificently full thrusting breasts, and now he stared at the erotic arch of her ivory sheered hips leading downward to the delectable sweep of long, perfectly shaped thighs and legs. They were spread apart in lurid invitation and he could clearly see through the soft entanglements of darkened pubic curls to the fleshy pinkness of her vaginal crevice, her excitement obvious in the tiny dewdrops of seeping moisture glistening there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.