Kappy, Son of Kaptain - Cover

Kappy, Son of Kaptain

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was not a week since Carol Heath had excitedly informed her twenty-six year old husband that what they had learned by whispered rumor was actually so: there was such an organization as the Spaxtons and their boss, Max Keele, was undoubtedly an important cog in its existence and operation. In fact, the supposition of the so-called social club--an under-the-breath tale whispered in notable circles of power and influence, with elaborate tributaries of extra-curricular sexual activities as a potent part of the club's secret ritual--had been their basic reason for migration from the capital to seeking positions in the State Juvenile Detention System.

They had come well recommended from their last positions in the capital, and the handsome Max Keele, Director of Juvenile Correction, had not hesitated to hire them on their merits: Jack as a parole officer and she as the Director's personal and private secretary, a capacity she had learned that very afternoon was not without its arousing compensations. Although she had felt quite confident from the very beginning that she could lure her good- looking, gray-haired boss into making a pass, Carol had not anticipated the inciting sensual effect his athletic, if middle- aged, masculinity was about to have on her. God, she'd had all she could do to keep from giving herself to him right there in his office! But somehow she had managed to retain control of her wits, remembering that it was the bid into the Spaxtons for Jack and her that she sought... where lawyers became judges overnight, and men were even chosen as gubernatorial nominees, a powerful circle which could make the difference in one's entire ambitious future... to say nothing of its sexual delights.

Moving dutifully from bath to bedroom of their apartment as she rinsed out personal things to occupy herself while she waited for her late-working husband, the vivacious, twenty-two year old wife could not rid her mind of the handsome and powerful Max Keele, nor the way he had held her when he'd kissed her that afternoon, his heavy virile hardness pressuring hotly against the soft yielding flesh of her quivering belly. God, she had only to think of it and she could feel the warm moisture dampening the thin nylon strip of her panties between her legs. An erotic little shiver passed over her voluptuous young body beneath the sheer black negligee she wore, causing her supple curves to ripple enticingly even in the hampering wisp of lacy bra and bikini panties. Subconsciously, she brushed her long strawberry blonde hair behind her shoulders, seated herself at the vanity and prepared to do her nails... anything to occupy her mind.

She just hoped that she wouldn't seem to over-enthusiastic when she informed her husband that they were invited for dinner at the Keele's tomorrow night, and without coming right out and blatantly saying as much, her politically powerful employer had given her to understand what was to be expected of them, if they hoped to get a membership bid into the secret organization. It was obviously a matter of "proving their mettle" first, as the ruggedly handsome Director had put it with a sly, meaningful smile; yet he had never so much as verified the existence of the Spaxtons, but merely suggested that he felt certain the beautiful Mrs. Keele would enjoy Jack's company as fervidly as he would her own.

Once more, a tiny shiver of erotic incitement rippled over Carol's curvaceously enchanting young body. She smiled to herself, thinking that in the three years of their marriage she had never been able to hide from Jack her natural exuberance that choice excitement aroused in her... and Max Keele had provoked such stimulation. Not that swapping was a new thing to them; it had, in fact, been the hidden factor that had saved their marriage when after the first month they had both been ready to go separate ways. Their introduction into a small neighborhood "exchange" club in the capital had practically cured all of their marital differences, letting them focus their combined energies on one shared goal... the ambition to reach the top... and now it looked very much as if they were about to resolve that situation.

Her lovely self-smile broadened as she recalled the night a week before when she had breathlessly told her good-looking young husband that she at last had discovered proof of the Spaxtons existence. He had worked late, much longer than usual chasing down a calloused, habitual runaway girl who had chosen to violate her probation from the Home after two weeks, and he'd been very tired. He'd welcomed the stiff bourbon-soda she concocted for him while he loosened his tie and collar, stretching out in his favorite chair. With head resting back, he had watched her, dressed in her usual negligee over panties and bra ensemble, fold down into one corner of the sofa, tucking her feet beneath her, the tiny lights in her blue eyes obviously making her look like the cat that ate the canary.

He half-grinned over at her and said, "Okay, carrot-top, let's hear it before you explode."

She couldn't hold back her little giggle. "All right," she'd answered enthusiastically, "and brace yourself, honey. I heard Max Keele talking to old Judge McGraw on the phone today, and he mentioned the Spaxtons... something about their next meeting! So, we were right... the organization does exist and Max Keele is a member... probably the most important member!"

"So... ? Not to belittle your information, baby," Jack had casually replied, "but we were already fairly certain of that fact, weren't we... ?

"Fairly certain, but not positive, darling," she'd reminded him. "Now, we are!"

He had nodded, realizing that she was right. Prior to this, they had been acting on supposition only. Her little smile of excitement had been contagious and he couldn't withhold his own in response.

"What else did you accidentally hear with those shell-like ears, Mrs. Heath?" he teased, drinking from his glass.

She had managed a habitual pout. "Not much, I'm afraid. There's to be a meeting soon, but I don't know where or when." She had bolted from the sofa and gone over to drop onto her knees between his stretched-out, spread legs, resting her chin on clasped hands and looking up at him. "Oh... Mr. Keele chucked me under the chin rather suggestively as he was leaving the office, and I caught him looking at my legs a half-dozen times... if either of those incidents might interest you, my ambitious husband."

"Mmmmmmm," he'd mumbled, letting his brow furrow intentionally. "Flitting your bottom around the place, I suspect... trying to drum up a little attention. Well, don't think you were the only one being scrutinized. The beautiful Madam Superintendent dropped by while you were out for coffee, and I was suggestively given the once-over."

"Really? I didn't know," she had said, an uncontrollable twinge of jealousy spiraling through her. "S-She is actually beautiful, isn't she?"

"Quite... and like the battery, 'Eveready' I'd guess."

For a long moment she had said nothing. There was no room for jealousy in their mutual arrangement, she knew; only honesty was the prime requisite... no hanky-panky without letting the other know, and certainly it had proved to be a beautiful relationship. She had forced the little green-eyed monster back into its mental cage and filled her mind with their prospective future.

"God..." she had whispered, a touch of avarice replacing her jealousy of the moment before. "Do... do you really think we can do it, Jack... ? I mean, get a bid to join? You know what it can mean for you. I-It isn't as if we haven't gone the swinging route before... and thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact... I miss the old gang terribly, don't you?"

Her tired young husband had laughed, obviously noting the sudden caressing movements of her hands along his inner thighs toward the concealed flaccid member inside his trousers. She had sat there all evening, sipping at sherry and reliving erotic memories with mutual friends who had hated to see them leave the capital, and imagining more exciting and productive visions to come, if and should, they be able to crack the Spaxton barrier. After all, that had been their basic reason for resettling, hadn't it?

In answer to her questions, he had said: "In the order they came, Baby: yes, I believe we can get a bid... providing you continue to taunt big Max with that luscious, rounded ass of yours... and I do know what it can mean for me... for both of us, doll. As for the swinging route, I miss the old gang as much as you do... but Maggie Keele could help fill that void with very little effort on her part. Okay? Questions answered?"

"Pretty well... except I want to know if you miss Diane Hudson that much?" she had put to him, pouting once more.

He had laughed at her teasingly. "No more than you miss Jim, I'll wager."

"That much?" she'd taunted, letting her big blue eyes widen even more while her hand began to stroke his stiffening penis inside his pants. And God, what a beautiful night of love-making that had been, she remembered as she meticulously buffed her long, well manicured nails.

Still, she couldn't recall when any man since Jack had so aroused her as the handsome Director of Correction. Lord, and he had to be old enough to be her father... at least fifty; yet there was something in the dominating way he carried himself that had set little tingles glowing inside her since the first day she had walked into his once. And that afternoon they had all culminated into one electrifying jolt which had nearly caused her to lose all control...

Of course, she had brought it onto herself with her continual little seductive acts and actions, the short miniskirts and revealing blouses she wore, all of it being a part of Jack and her scheme to lure the big man into making a pass, a task she had performed with much inner relish. What she hadn't counted on was the over-whelming virility of the massive man and the manner in which it had nearly melted her inside. She still wasn't quite sure how she had managed to out-maneuver the handsome creature whose big, hot hands had her almost out of her mind... nor whether she should tell Jack the whole truth his tremendous sensual effect on her. God, she certainly didn't want to spoil everything for them now that they had gotten this far... and especially before the dinner party tomorrow night. And her wonderful young husband wasn't beyond his jealousy moments either... especially when he thought that her feelings might go beyond their agreed limits of an extracurricular sex party...

She had been in Max Keele's private office looking through his files for some papers he had specifically requested, while he sat behind his huge desk watching her from across the room. Naturally, she hadn't been unaware of his steel-gray eyes methodically undressing her as she pretended to lose herself in her search, ignoring his presence outwardly, while inside, tiny fermentations of growing excitement began to thump slowly, like a heartbeat, through her young belly and loins. It was almost as if she could intuitively perceive that the exact time for a most fetching piece of strategy was at hand, and accordingly, without allowing herself a moment to reconsider, she closed the upper drawer and bent down to pull open the lowest one. Then, without losing her young lady-like grace, she squatted on her haunches, her tiny miniskirt bunched up almost to the sweeping arch of her rounded hips, the thin band of her sheer nylon panties between her legs and the satiny-white flesh of her full soft thighs above the silken sheen of hose on peekaboo display before the big man's lecherously staring eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.